A Nice Pair of Jeans. Sans Jeans.

Now that I wasn't holding her up, I leaned forward a bit and rested part of my weight on my elbows, and held her upper arms in my palms, gripping them nicely, with her arms extended up over her head. She had the sexiest underarms too, toned muscled arms rippling, and by now, a little layer of sexy sweat beading up all over her. I buried my nose in her left underarm to breathe her in, as I continued thrusting into her.

Jean was no shrinking violet either. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she started bellowing as I thrust in and out of her with all my strength. I also knew, having been so hard for so long, things would be happening quite soon, after these several minutes of extensive pounding and the excitement of it all. Jean seemed to sense it, and continued, "I want your hot cum deep in my pussy. Cum in my pussy. Fill my pussy!"

It was too much. I half had wanted to break records with my endurance, but I had been at this for so long, and she wanted my cum. I thrust a few more times, and as I felt her whole body tense up and pussy start to pulsate, I realized she was about to have her own orgasm too. I exploded deep into her, one powerful spurt after another deep into her. I figured it was a party fowl at a sex party to not cum into a condom, but this was the woman I hoped to have a long future with, and I wasn't quite thinking too clearly. Except good old Jeanne, I felt a cool palm on my leg, and out of the corner of my eye say Jeanne's finely manicure hand putting a towel on the edge of the ottoman. God what a day.

I still trust a bit into Jean, but the moment was coming to an end. We made eye contact and smiled at one another. "I've wanted this for so long," she whispered.

"Me too."

"I think I love you."

"I think I love you!" I replied. "You are so beautiful."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she joked. Then as suddenly as the moment had been wild, then tender, Jean looked over at Amanda, and beckoned her over with a "come here" finger point then curl.

Amanda came over. Jean, pointed at Amanda's head, then pointed down to her pussy, even though my cock was still inside her. "You said something about wanting to lick hot cum out of my pussy?"

Amanda grinned from ear to ear. "Get that thing out of there and put it in Jeanne's mouth!" She said to me, as she pointed at my cock then at Jeanne, and nudged me away with her shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds