• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise Ch. 01

A Nice Surprise Ch. 01

For quite some time my wife, Claire, and I had been using the fantasy of involving one of her work colleagues, Tom, in our lovemaking, resulting in some of the wildest sex we'd ever had in our 12 year relationship.

It had taken a little time to get her to admit that she fancied him, but once she did, it made a huge difference. Listening to her shouting his name when she came made my own orgasms much stronger as I shot my cum deep into her pussy.

It was a few days ago, however, that she really shocked me. As we were just finishing a glass of wine, she turned to me and told me that, for my birthday, she was going to give me one of our fantasies, but just to tease me, she wasn't going to tell me which one. I didn't need three guesses to work out that it was the threesome with Tom.

As my birthday approached, Claire began to dress more and more sexily when she went to work, wearing lower cut tops to reveal her cleavage, and even going without any underwear a couple of times. She even admitted that she and her "friend" had met up at lunchtime for some kissing and touching, but they were saving the real stuff for when we all got together.

Then, in a flash, my birthday had arrived. We had arranged to take the day off work so that we could spend hours in bed, and not worry about rushing things.

Our guest was due to arrive at 10am, and Claire kept looking out of the living room blinds to see whether they were approaching the house. When she spotted the car, she told me to sit down on the sofa and put on a blindfold to add to the surprise.

I heard the car pull into the driveway and the door shut. Claire greeted our guest at the front door in whispered tones, and two sets of footsteps entered the living room.

Claire then told me to remove my blindfold, which I did, but it wasn't Tom standing there. It was one of her other colleagues, Vicky!

I looked at Claire, disbelieving, as she'd never mentioned a threesome with another woman. As you can imagine though, I wasn't complaining, especially as Vicky was looking amazing with a relatively short skirt, showing off her shapely legs, and a thin blouse, through which I could see her lacy bra and her pert, very stiff nipples.

Claire told me to stay sitting, which I did, whilst they got ready in the bedroom.

I sat on the sofa, wildly erotic images racing through my head, wondering how this situation was going to unfold - who would do what to who, etc.

A couple of minutes later, the living room door opened, and Claire and Vicky walked in, wearing nothing but very sexy underwear, their arms around one another's back. I couldn't believe what I was seeing - two very sexy ladies in their underwear, standing in front of me.

Claire asked if we should get started, to which Vicky replied by turning to her and pressing her lips gently against my wife's. I sat shocked but incredibly turned on as the two of them started kissing.

Claire was the first one to open her mouth and press her tongue against Vicky's lips, to which her reply was to offer her tongue back to Claire. Their french kissing had my cock hard in seconds, as I knew that Claire loved deep kissing, feeling someone else's tongue deep inside her mouth.

Vicky's hands began to wander round Claire's back and down onto her buttocks, feeling and kneading the soft velvety skin beneath her fingers. Small moans began to escape Claire's lips as Vicky continued to stroke her ass.

Claire then broke off the kiss and reached around to Vicky's back, releasing the bra clasp in one swift movement. She then slowly pulled the bra off, uncovering Vicky's luscious breasts. She stroked them gently with her fingers and then lowered her head, kissing the nipples before taking one in her mouth and sucking

Vicky's legs almost gave way as Claire continued to suck on her breasts, her other hand sliding down Vicky's stomach and into her lacy pants. She parted her legs to give Claire better access, and Claire could feel how incredibly wet she already was, making it easier for her to slip first one then two fingers into her work colleague's pussy, her thumb playing with her clit at the same time.

My cock was now out of my trousers, rock hard, and I was stroking it, watching these two beautiful women enjoying each other's body. Vicky's breathing began to get shallower as she neared her orgasm and suddenly groaned out loud as her body shuddered, and she came against Claire's hand. Claire continued to rub Vicky's clit for a little while longer as the waves of her orgasm receded.

Vicky then told Claire that it was her turn, however she thought it would be best to go through to the bedroom. I stood up, my cock still sticking out of my trousers, and followed them through, watching their asses all the way.

The two ladies then took off the rest of their underwear, and I followed suit, leaving us all standing naked. Claire then climbed onto the bed and lay back, her legs spread. Vicky crouched at the foot of the bed, beginning to kiss Claire's feet, working her way up towards her ultimate goal.

As I watched, Vicky got up onto the bed with Claire and kissed further up her thighs. I moved to stand behind Vicky, staring in awe at her neatly trimmed blonde pussy, her juices still glistening at the entrance.

I then heard Claire groan and looked up to see Vicky's head planted between my wife's thighs, her head moving up and down. Claire's hand rested on top of Vicky's head, pushing her harder and harder against her clit.

My cock was aching by this point, but I knew I wanted to hold out for a little longer, so got on my knees behind Vicky and began to kiss her thighs, moving slowly higher, smelling the sweet scent of her dripping wet pussy. When I reached it, I licked it gently, tasting her juices, then began to slowly lick her, my tongue exploring every fold, teasing then sucking her clit.

I could hear Claire's orgasm begin to build up, as her moans became louder. Vicky then licked and sucked my wife's pussy harder, sliding two fingers deep into her, using her thumb to rub her clit at the same time. I'd never heard Claire cum so loudly as she did, and I was sure that the neighbours would have heard her, but she obviously didn't care as she continued to scream in pleasure.

Vicky continued to lap up my wife's juices as I stopped what I was doing and stood up behind her, my cock pointed straight at her pussy. I rubbed the shaft up against her so she would know what I wanted to do, but she made no indication that she didn't want me to go ahead.

I then pressed the head against her lips and moved forwards, inching my way inside, taking hold of her hips as I pushed onwards, until I was all the way inside. I held myself there, enjoying how different it felt to Claire's pussy, then began to move back and forth, sliding deep into Vicky's pussy each time, my balls banging against her engorged clit.

As I was doing this, Claire had got up off the bed and positioned herself between my legs, licking and sucking my scrotum, watching my cock sliding into her friend's pussy. As I tore my eyes away from Vicky's gorgeous ass, I looked down and watched as Claire played with herself, rubbing her clit hard. This was all too much for me, and I warned Vicky that I was getting close to cumming.

With that, she began to push back against me harder, making my thrusts deeper and I came stronger than I could ever remember, wave after wave of my cum shooting deep into her tight blonde pussy. I could feel her muscles gripping the shaft of my cock, not willing to let go, sucking every last drop of my fluids out of my softening member.

As I withdrew, I watched as the first droplet of cum began to seep from Vicky's pussy. As she made to get off the bed to go and clean herself up, Claire told her to stay where she was, then moved behind her and, to my utter astonishment, began to lick Vicky clean, sucking my cum out of her pussy. Vicky pushed her groin back against Claire's face, wanting more and more. Claire started to play with Vicky's clit, the whole act bringing her to a very swift and very powerful orgasm.

I had been standing there mesmerised, and so hadn't cleaned myself up yet. Claire turned to me and in one swift movement, took my cock in her mouth and began to suck me clean, fondling my balls at the same time. Within seconds, I felt my cock stiffening again as I watched Vicky lying back on the bed, looking drained but contented.

Claire stopped what she was doing and told me to lie back on the bed, as she wanted to ride me. I did as I was told and watched as my wife straddled me, lowering herself gently onto my cock until she was completely filled. As she began to move up and down my shaft, Vicky moved over to us and started to fondle and play with Claire's breasts, leaning over and gently sucking the nipples.

As she was sitting very close to my head, I began to kiss Vicky's feet and legs, sucking gently on her toes. Without warning, she got up onto her knees and straddled my face, lowering herself slowly onto my tongue. I could still see droplets of my cum glistening on her pussy, and eagerly licked them off, using my tongue to explore her pussy and clit.

As well as Claire riding my cock, Vicky was now riding my tongue, raising and lowering her hips in time with Claire's movements. I slid my hands up and felt Vicky's beautiful soft breasts bouncing gently. Rubbing the soft flesh, and tenderly tweaking her nipples, I felt Claire's hands join mine to give Vicky double the pleasure.

Vicky's arm brushed against mine as she reached down to play with Claire's clit whilst she was still riding me. Claire gasped and felt her orgasm beginning to build, her movements against my skin and Vicky's hand faster and faster, until with an almighty scream, she came twice in very quick succession, her pussy muscles rippling against my cock, wave after wave of orgasm encompassing her body, taking her to new heights of pleasure.

As Claire recovered from her orgasm, I asked Vicky to climb off, as there was something I wanted them to do for me. She duly obliged and we all sat on the bed as I told them my plan.

I got Vicky to lie on her back, and asked Claire to lie on top of her, facing her so that they could kiss. Once they were in position, I told them to start kissing one another, which they did. I then sat between their legs, viewing what must have been one of the most beautiful sights in the world - two pussies, one on top of the other, just waiting to be fucked.

I moved into position and pressed my cock against Claire's pussy, meeting very little resistance as the head slid inside. I began to slide deeper until I was all the way inside, and then slowly began to fuck my wife from behind, all the time watching her and Vicky kissing deeply.

After a few minutes of this, I withdrew my cock and slid it into Vicky's inviting pussy instead, watching as my shaft disappeared deep in amongst the tufts of blonde pubic hair. As I moved in and out of Vicky, I was also helping Claire's clit to rub against Vicky's body, causing her to moan lightly.

For the next ten minutes or so, I swapped between the two women's pussies, enjoying the warmth and wetness of them both as they encompassed my cock until, as I was fucking Claire again, I felt that familiar tingling of orgasm beginning to build up. I slid harder and harder into Claire's pussy and then felt the wonderful release as I shot my cum deep into her, crying out in pleasure as I experienced an orgasm almost as strong as I'd ever had.

I continued to slide into Claire until the orgasmic feelings had subsided, then withdrew, watching my cum begin to dribble from her pussy. By this time, everyone was exhausted, and we all just collapsed onto the bed together. However, we still had to get cleaned up, and none of us could be bothered getting out of bed, so I suggested that we clean each other up.

We ended up lying on our sides in a triangular fashion, with Claire sucking my cock clean, Vicky licking my cum out of Claire's pussy, and me licking and sucking Vicky, a much more enjoyable way of doing it than using toilet paper!

Needless to say, that wasn't the end of the fun, as Claire called Tom at work and told him to feign illness and get out here as she wanted to fuck him. However, that's for the next chapter...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Nice Surprise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 459 milliseconds