A Night at Millicent's

"Buh-limey," she whispered.

Gabby clasped Sophie's other paw so that both pairs were linked. "Sophie..." she whispered.

"Yes, love?"

"...I've...um..." Gabby swallowed and blinked multiple times, trying to locate and sequence her words. Sophie could see she was nervous.

"It's okay, sweetie," Sophie told her, giving her cheek a caress. "Whatever you're feeling, I think I'm feeling the same way."

Gabby's heart began to pound. She took a step closer to her. Looking into each other's sparkling eyes, they felt themselves launch into a round of stand-up footsie. Gabby released Sophie's other hand.

Be brave, Gab. It's not a dream. Just be brave. It's not a dream. Do it. Don't be afraid.

She gingerly palmed Sophie's cheeks, leaned forward, and to both girls' euphoric bliss...it happened.

Once the kiss was underway, Sophie Trimble and Gabby Whitmore left everything to obey the laws of chance. They lovingly threaded their arms around one another's soft comfy bodies, adding the 'o' to the 'x.' It felt so devastatingly good...almost forbiddenly good. It was very possibly the happiest moment to date in either of their lives. In the middle of this closed bookstore in the wee twilight hours, with the freezing winter cold outdoors, it suddenly became much warmer.

"Mmmmm..." the girls harmonised, moaning and whimpering through locked lips. Their motors were revving up inside, purring like the kitten Gabby was pretending to be earlier. They extended their arms around as far as they would go. They forced breath back and forth through their noses, neither wanting their first kiss to have to end. They felt such a rushing whirlwind of love stirring up, they'd both swear a heart-shaped cloud of steam billowed above them, generated from their passion alone.

Sophie, an experienced lesbian, had been with other women before, and was familiar with these feelings, but never quite to this exhilarating an extent. This night was indeed like a mystic, other-worldly fairy-tale, meeting this wondrous creature out of nowhere and falling in what looked like mutual love with her. She was feeling ecstatically happy. This short time with Gabby made her feel like no other suitress had managed. Sweet innocent Gabby, on the other hand, was going wild inside. This whole escapade felt like a surreal blur in her mind. She couldn't believe she'd woken up here tonight to find only one other person left inside this store after closing, with whom she'd fall in undeniable love. She knew she was gay, but now confirming it just so perfectly...this was something else again.

Oh my gosh, I think I love you, she thought, praying Sophie did indeed feel the same way.

At last, neither could keep up the breathing anymore. They needed to break the kiss on account of oxygen. They reluctantly detached lips, panting and beginning to perspire. They blinked fluttery eyes, refocusing view on one another.

"Oh, God," Sophie raspily murmured. "That was bloody amazing."

"Hell yes," agreed Gabby. "Can we do it again?"

Sophie vehemently nodded. "Please."

She took Gabby by the hand and they padded back down the escalator to the first floor, holding on to the rails just so they didn't hurt themselves. Sophie guided her to the back of the fiction section, where the romance books were stacked. By the far corner, the romance novels met the erotica, under a heading that read, "Beyond Fifty Shades." They began by lowering to sitting position with their legs swept to the sides. They hugged, cuddling together, and shimmied up against the back wall, just below the erotica section.

The second kiss commenced. This kiss could not compare to the brilliant, stunning discovery of the first, but that didn't stop them from trying. They repeated their soft groans and desirous whimpers, unable to get enough. Arms in position, they set their paws to work. Gabby rubbed Sophie's back. Sophie sifted Gabby's hair. Gabby fingered Sophie's cheek and ear. Sophie tickled Gabby under the chin, making her giggle and resume purring all over again.

Good heavens, I do love you.

They momentarily shifted to random pecks along one another's faces, with irreversibly smiling lips. Then when Gabby sensed the moment was right, she slid her leg along the floor and lapped it over Sophie's, interlocking their lower limbs as well.

"Ooh, that feels good, love," Sophie approvingly remarked.

"I really really really really like you," Gabby professed, not ready to bring the other other 'l'-word out in the open just yet. Using it as a cute pet name like Sophie did was well in bounds; declaring it out loud—using the most emotionally charged three-word phrase in the English language—required forethought. And she didn't have to say anything, especially while keeping her mouth occupied with Sophie's. The British girl couldn't read her mind. She could think the 'l'-word and not voice a single thing. She could just sit back and enjoy it. And oh, was she ever enjoying it.

"Shall we read one another some dirty girl stories?" Sophie asked, gesturing to the erotica on the shelves above them.

Gabby flushed crimson. She felt something funny going on inside with her hormones.

"Oh, gosh...well, I...I dunno," she whispered. "It, eh...it might be a little too much for me."

"Too much?"

"Well, possibly. M—...my, um..." She batted her shy eyes at Sophie. "I have a very...uh...shall we say...I have a very ticklish libido."

Hearing this admission, Sophie arched her eyebrows.

"...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Well, I'm...not really sure, actually," Gabby chuckled. "I think...it just seems like when I get...y'know...excited, in that special way, it just feels a little, kinda...overwhelming."

Sophie's eyes softened. "Ohhh, I see..." she cooed. She took a loose tendril of Gabby's strawberry blonde hair between her fingers, and gave it a twirl before brushing it back behind her ear. "Well...if I have that effect on you, I'll play easy. I'm gentle."

Sophie leaned back into her and continued kissing, on the side of Gab's face.

"Um...w—...Sophie, there's something else I should tell you too."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Well, you see, eh...love...the thing is...

"...I've never been with a girl before."

Sophie's face clouded over with surprise.

"Really?"

"Yep, honest to goodness. But, I know I'm a hundred percent gay. I can only...y'know...pleasure myself, with a girl in mind."

Sophie smiled at her nurturingly, almost even a little motherly.

"Aw, sweetie, you're a Sapphirgin!" Sophie caressed her. "It's fine, love. Don't you fret about a thing. I'm an angel! I'll take care of you! Tonight, Sophie Anne Trimble will be your love cherub. She won't let anything happen to you. If I make you cry, they're going to be tears of joy. Rest assured, me sweet, if you know what you're doing, no one does it better than lesbians. Trust me."

Gabby smiled at Sophie, and kissed her on the nose. She lowered her voice back down.

"I do lust you."

*****

Like A Sapphirgin...

Sunday, January 3rd, 2016, 1:53 a.m.

"You're going to be just fine, sweetheart. Now we'll just ease in, nice and slow...I promise it shan't hurt a bit. On the contrary, in fact.

"Right, so let's pick up where we left off, and go on kissing...assuming that's all right with you, love?"

That was all right with Gab. They settled back in to snuggle, reattaching their satiny lips, letting their juices flow. The next phase they morphed into saw them start to grope and fondle. They migrated to and from each other's necks, shoulders, arms, hips, tummies, legs, thighs and tushies. Sophie gave Gabby small tweaks and touches, sticking true to her word about being ginger with her. At the same time, she encouraged Gabby to be as aggro as she so chose. As they worked themselves up to a nice mutual arousal, Gabby surprised both of them by snaking her hand up inside Sophie's top, and squeezing her bra-cupped tit.

"Mm!" Sophie squealed as her body coursed with heat. That felt good. The gal may've been a Sapphirgin, but apparently had some hidden talents up her sleeve. Sophie wanted to reciprocate, but again, didn't want to overwhelm her. She slipped her own hand under Gabby's shirt and slid it up the side of her torso. Gabby felt herself start to melt. She slinked her legs around one of Sophie's and pumped on it.

The kisses grew hotter and shorter, the girls needing to come up for air more and more frequently. Still under one another's tops, they carried on grazing, caressing, petting. Giddy, randy giggles emitted. They held on ever tighter and tighter still, virtually feeling their dancing hearts beating against each other. Inevitably, Gabby's wandering paw found its way to Sophie's other breast. It was Sophie's turn to melt. She couldn't keep her girls caged another second. She let go of Gabby, reached around to her back, undid the bra clasps and let it fall. She subsequently returned right to her, kissing passionately and guiding Gab back to her freed breasts.

When Gabby felt the velvety skin of Sophie's sleek, curvy, naked British orbs, her sensitive libido indeed received a ticklish stroke. She'd never handled such a lovely rack that wasn't her own. Disbelief over her incredible imminent fortune only grew. Her heart rate skyrocketed. They were marvellous. She didn't even have to see them to tell. She definitely wanted to see them—as a matter of fact, she rather thought she'd insist on it—but her sense of touch alone told her they were exquisite. Especially as they tangibly reacted. Gabby felt Sophie's nipples perk, puff up and stiffen to her palms. Her pussy sprung a leak under her panties. She could barely longer contain herself.

Oh my God, I'm turning her on! I'm...really turning her on!!

This was turning into the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Gabby had resolved to keep herself psychologically restrained in the act, trying to hold the overwhelmingness at bay. But she was starting to wonder just how much she had to worry. Her self-proclaimed love angel seemed to have a way of exciting her while keeping her protected. Furthermore, she was loving groping her love angel's splendid titties. And Sophie's lust-laced groans told her it wasn't too shabby for her either. Trying to keep in mind to go easy and light on her, Sophie affectionately rubbed Gabby up and down the middle of her chest, just between her tits. She didn't want to make Gabby take off her clothes if she wasn't ready, but she was getting a little too hot to keep her own on. Finally, she pressed the pause button.

"Time out," whispered Sophie. She pulled away, grabbed the hem of her shirt, whipped it up and off over her head, revealing her brilliant nudie boobies. She let it fly and land where it would. "Time in."

Gabby immediately made a capital 't' with her own hands and paused herself. She did the same, pulling off her own top and subsequently undoing her bra, to Sophie's visible delight. This brought them down to only their pants and knickers. Now topless, the girls reembraced, kicking off round two of their footsie game, and deliciously mashing their unleashed tits together. A new, more intense wave of warmth and passion drowned them as their lips came back together. Both pairs of panties were getting increasingly damp.

Finally, they surrendered to the gravity pull, lowering onto the floor horizontally, unable to keep their hands or lips to themselves to save their lives. Beneath four heaving boobs bouncing off one another, their hearts glowed. They kept their pants on the next few moments, enjoying playing with one another's boobs. Next, Gabby took some initiative. She rolled over on her back, pulled Sophie close, shuffled under her and made herself bottom to Sophie's top. With that, she flung her arms back around Sophie's elegant, statuesque figure, entangled their legs once more, and tugged Sophie down to where they could kick their sweet loving up a notch.

This uptaking upon herself aroused Sophie like mad. The girls opened their mouths wide for the next kiss and hungrily swished their tongues together. Worrying about being too rough or overwhelming Gabby was all but out the window at this point. They were both far too happy, enamored, and horny to fret. Gabby couldn't pinpoint Sophie's feelings, but she didn't think she could hold in her own anymore.

"S—...Sophie..." she rasped between rushed breaths.

"Yes?"

"I...I think I l—...I mean, I-I...I llll—"

She had a little trouble getting it out, but Sophie took care of her, just as she said she would.

"I lust you too, sweetie. Now then, off with the trousers."

Gabby gasped, almost violently cumming on herself in said trousers right on the spot.

Thirty short seconds later, both lasses were stark naked, larking and romping wildly on their small naughty cranny of the first storey. Neither could believe it. Sophie was now thanking God she'd overstayed her restroom visit and gotten stuck here, and that Gabby'd fallen asleep in the children's play castle as well. Gabby, conversely, could neither believe that she'd been so earlier preoccupied about her ticklish libido. The ladies were going to town on one another. Sweat rained off their stitchless bodies. Waves of goodness surged them through and through. Strawberry blonde and chestnut hair swished everywhere. Sophie waggled her bum, straddling Gabby's left leg and humping and rubbing her pussy on her thigh. Feeling and detecting what it was, Gabby reacted. Gasp.

Sophie opened her eyes to see Gabby's face washed in hot elation. She leaned down to butterfly kiss her cheek.

"You like that, do you, love?"

Gab replied by grinning saucily, sliding her paw down Sophie's back and goosing her goosebumpy tush, making Sophie gasp in surprise.

"Why, you naughty thing!" Sophie giggled, leering down at her. Gabby innocently batted her eyes.

"Naughty?...Moi?...I don't know what you're talking about."

Sophie nodded. "Mm-hm..." She forced another kiss on Gabby, upping her own aggro.

"Mm!" said Gabby. Smooch. "I can taste the chocolate on your tongue."

"That may well be the sexiest damn thing I've ever heard."

Gabby took it up another notch.

"I think the sexiest thing I've ever heard is...my finger squishing in my wet coochie."

Sophie's mouth burst out in a playfully raucous laugh, but her own coochie had a different reaction. Conjuring an image to mind of Gabby wanking herself, in turn, melted her pussy, and made Sophie greatly wish to give Gabby's hand a night off.

"Oh?..." she giggled. "Are you a big...eh...jiller-offer?"

Gabby laughed back. "'Jiller-offer'??" she repeated, impishly skirting the question.

"Well, I didn't want to say 'wanker.'"

Gabby snickered. "I appreciate that. Well, not so much when I was younger. But since I found out how extremely gay I am, I'd say yes, I have turned into a much bigger...jiller-offer."

"Ah, well, yes," Sophie agreed, nuzzling Gabby's jaw with her nose tip. "Being a lesbian can be such a lovely thing. I like it 'cause I love loving lovely girls—right at the moment, you, sweetheart." She kissed her, making Gabby's eyelids flutter yet again. "Of course, while there's no guarantee, we'll probably always have those dodgy sods who reckon that being bent is, y'know, whatever," she tossed off, "But I don't care. They haven't the foggiest clue what they're talking about, and that's a discussion for another time anyway."

"Yeah," said Gabby, nuzzling Sophie in return. "Let's go back to loving women."

"Indeed...and loving ourselves whilst thinking about it."

It was the most effective of plans. Their juices set to flowing once more, blood accelerating through their veins to swell up their reddening cunts. Sophie shifted position on top of Gabby to align their pussies, reached down, culled her own ajar, held it open at the sides, and tried to lap it over Gabby's without her fingers getting in the way. When Gabby felt the moisture of Sophie's hot pussy mingle with hers, she just about went crazy. Her eyes—and cunt—widened in growing pleasure. Arms around Sophie, she hugged her extra tight, flexing her muscles and clenching her hands into fists.

"Oh, God, I love that!" she praised, smushing her face in Sophie's cheek. "That feels sooooo good! Please, love, keep wanking me!"

Sophie arched her brows. This wasn't her actual intent, but it seemed she'd achieved something different in the process. Apparently, it felt to Gabby that Sophie was rubbing her pussy with her fingers, performing an introductory stroke before entering to make her day. Well, this may not have been exactly what happened, but Sophie felt that Gabby's wish was her command. She subtly scooched over a bit more to give her hand room, kissed Gabby, slipped her tongue into her mouth, and gently massaged her inviting labia with her fingertips.

Gabby soon could not get enough of the heavenly treatment. She writhed on the floor beneath her princess, letting her right hand drop between to play with Sophie's tits, tickle her belly and pet her pussy as well. The reciprocal sizzle made Sophie want to give more and more, to make this an evening they could and would never forget. Then, she thought of something. She smiled, leaning down to Gabby's ear to whisper, enunciating her smooth, buttery British accent, as eloquently as possible, fingering her fragile slit.

"Now tell me your hottest sexual fantasy, me little crumpet."

Gabby gasped, feeling a shot of warm, searing exhilaration go through her. Both girls felt her quickly melting pussy almost instantly generate an entire layer of moisture. Her tits too puffed to life as her extremities curled up. She'd never shared this secret with anyone she'd met before, not even her parents, or her closest, most confided friends. But then again, she'd also never met anyone like Sophie, with whom she'd expect to so magically fall in instant love. The thought remained that this experience could be "too much" for her, but somehow, with Sophie lying atop her, she felt safe and protected. Sophie gave off such a benevolent vibe, Gabby thought that if she shared her fantasy with Sophie, and they made it cum to life, this could very well be the greatest night ever. She smiled back and complied.

"Okay...so, I'm in college...and you're my...literature professor," she purred, launching right into it. Sophie caught the hint that Gabby wanted to play this out with her. She grinned and intensified the handjob, edging two eager digits inside.

"I like it already," Sophie cooed back, fingers squishing in Gabby's wet coochie. "Do go on."

Gab moaned, laying her head back. The fantasy had been originally concocted about her biology professor, but Gabby made it a lit professor to adapt to their setting and interests. She hugged Sophie around the neck, holding her close enough to whisper in her recumbent pose. She indeed loved the idea of bringing the fantasy into play as a sort of condiment to texture and spice up their twilight romance. She felt Sophie plunge her with her index and middle fingers, while suddenly also circling her clit with her thumb.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds