A Night at the Club

Lisa closed her eyes in humiliation. "Yes, ma'am."

"How often?"

"At least once a day, ma'am. Often twice."

Fingers stroked up her slit, fingering her clitoris and probing her opening. She could neither move to avoid it nor move to encourage it. She could only accept it, but it felt divine.

"Do you like being touched here? Do you like it when I play with your pussy?"

Lisa's breathing was growing faster despite her attempt to resist. This woman was good. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good girl. You like it, don't you? Now, how about this?"

A buzzing started, and some sort of vibrator began rubbing her. Up and down, up and down, from her clit through her lips and then back. The technique was impeccable.

Lisa moaned again, her overworked sex organs warming up for yet another orgasm. "Oh, god. Yes, ma'am."

The vibrator continued buzzing on her vulva, bringing it to life. She felt a hand on her right breast, fingers pinching and rolling and kneading her sore nipple. This woman wasn't hurting her and indeed was beginning to arouse her despite her exhaustion, so maybe that was a good sign. Lisa felt herself lubricating under the seductive touches.

"Okay, women, step forward and help me out. We have a slave here who gave orgasms to many different men tonight, and refused to help a single woman. That is completely unacceptable."

Lisa sensed that something bad was coming, but the vibrator felt so good. Those fingers felt so good. This was the type of bondage she had fantasized about.

"How many women do we have? We'll keep little Anastasia working the blow job circuit, so that leaves nine women in the room including me, right?" There was a pause that was likely counting. "Yes, nine. That will work out great."

The vibrator lifted off of Lisa's pussy. "Slave, listen to me. We're going to give you orgasms, because the women of this club are a generous and merciful lot. But you are going to give us orgasms in return. You are going to repay our kindness. One at a time, women are going to climb onto your face and you are going to lick them until they come. And while that is happening, we women are going to give you orgasms nonstop. It's only fair. However, I would advise you to work hard to keep your end of the bargain, because we're not going to stop on our end and it's going to get increasingly intense for you. You would be well served to be industrious in your work. Are you ready?"

Lisa whimpered. She was not ready for this.

"I am the Queen of the Clit," The Woman announced. "I will work her clit, and I will be the last one to be serviced by her. Let's get two women down underneath her to work on her pussy and ass, and a couple more to work her breasts. If you don't have a spot, women, you can watch or find another way to stimulate the slave girl. Men, you're invited to watch and Anastasia will service your needs. If you want to bring in some bottoms from the other rooms to help out, feel free to do so. This is going to take a while."

And so it began. Nine against one, and the one was tied and helpless. It was not fair and it was not right. A busty redhead with a neatly trimmed copper pussy and small lips was the first to climb aboard Lisa's face, and she began licking in earnest, alternating between the clit and the vagina in the same manner that she herself enjoyed. She could abruptly feel fingers invading her pussy and curling onto her G spot, a finger snaking up her anus, silky tongues on her nipples, and the incessant vibrator and fingers on her clit, playing it like a maestro. Before long, her hips started trying to move, wanting to undulate to increase the stimulation, but she was virtually unable to move. She could only absorb what was being done to her.

As she licked the redhead she herself began squirming, squealing as her pleasure peaked. After everything she had been through, how was she coming first?

The orgasm began to wash over her, beginning in her clit and radiating outward. Muffled inside the redhead's box, she shrieked. The redhead rose slightly to allow her to breathe, and waited above her.

"Oh, god! Yes! Oh!" Lisa's stomach muscles clenched as she exploded in orgasm for a full minute.

Then the overstimulation hit.

The vibrator and fingers continued unabated. Unseen women continued to thrust inside her lower openings. Tongues still caressed her nipples and breasts. Her hypersensitive nerve endings overloaded. "NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! STOP! STOP!" It was too much, far too much. The overstimulation was killing her.

People laughed.

"Better keep working," The Woman said from between her legs. "You haven't even finished Valerie yet, and you still have eight more to go. And Valerie has unbelievable endurance."

For two solid minutes Lisa writhed and fought and bucked, until finally the pain began to turn to pleasure again. A new sheen of sweat rose from her, and the redhead again lowered her pussy onto her mouth. Lisa worked frantically with her tongue.

After several minutes, as she began to climb to her next orgasm, the redhead finally reached her peak. Loosing a flurry of gasps, she began thrusting against Lisa's tongue, lubricating heavily. Her hands pushed aside the breast workers and kneaded Lisa's breasts mercilessly as she entered her climactic throes. It took several minutes to bring her to full climax. Finally, after a relaxed slump and short rest aboard Lisa, she climbed off and a petite brunette with a small and sparsely furred pussy climbed aboard.

The rules of Lisa's agreement stated that, if a session started before the eight hour shift was up, Lisa was obligated to complete that session. For the next two and a half hours she kept that promise, though she had no choice in the matter. Woman after woman climbed onto her face to be pleasured: blondes, brunettes, a black woman, even a woman of Indian descent. For every orgasm she gave, Lisa endured two of her own. She again had no choice, as a rotating team of women worked her exhausted and bound body nonstop with fingers, tongues, and devices, while she could only pleasure one at a time, and using only her tongue. And The Woman was always there on her clit, teasing it and rubbing it and forcing orgasms to wash across Lisa's body. It was not fair and it was not right, but she had no choice.

And in the end, it came down to two women. One was exhausted, sweaty, bound, and inhumanly overworked and overstimulated. Her inexperienced body had been taken to its limits and far beyond.

The other had been working up a sweat herself, but through denial. The Woman had watched woman after woman reach climax, and had steadfastly refused to allow herself the same ecstasy. The entire room had reached orgasm, and many had even grown tired and left. The female helpers had one at a time been satiated and moved to the periphery, replacing their labors with nipple clamps and a cruelly large anal dildo that had taken almost a half-hour to insert fully. But The Woman had waited. She had maintained control. And now was her time.

A long, lean blonde climbed off Lisa's face, finally satiated with the slave girl's efforts. The Woman smiled down at Lisa, and said, "Only one more to satisfy, and then let's call it a night."

Lisa was close to tears. Valerie the redhead took over the vibrator and clit massage, and also knelt down to employ her tongue. The different sensations drove Lisa over the edge yet again even before The Woman positioned herself. She lowered herself toward Lisa, and even in her spent state the beaten-down blonde noted that The Woman had a beautiful vulva. It was all the more beautiful because its satisfaction was the only thing that stood between Lisa and freedom.

Lisa had learned some tricks in the past two hours, how to move her tongue, how to make a woman come. She was getting better with each set of feminine hips that descended upon her. And she had the adrenaline burst of the final push working in her favor. Like a marathoner within sight of the finish line, she attacked The Woman's perfect pussy with every weapon she had in her tiny arsenal.

Licking, sucking, nibbling. She gambled with her final reserves of strength and energy. She could feel The Woman's juices on her face, knew that she was getting to her. She was learning how to gauge a woman's reactions as they grew excited, how they would begin to lubricate, then undulate their hips, and then how they would begin grinding their clit into her as they got close. At the same time, her own overworked pussy screamed at her with every nerve ending, wanting it all to end. She had thought that she was oversexed before this night, that perhaps she masturbated too much and used her vibrator too often. She now knew that she was capable of an entire other world of sex.

She had an orgasm and screamed through it. Valerie the redhead had an arsenal of different techniques, and she worked them with limitless patience and endurance.

However, she could feel The Woman's hips begin to undulate.

On and on she worked. She could feel The Woman's clit begin to grind in. Almost there...almost there. Almost free.

And then The Woman rose up.

"No!" Lisa cried out in frustration, her voice hoarse. "Let me finish you!"

Two hands attacked her nipples, twisting brutally. Lisa writhed under the assault. "What do you call me?"

"Unnnnh! Owwwww! Ma'am! Let me finish you, ma'am!"

The wicked brunette looked down and smiled cruelly. "Earn it," she demanded.

The perfect pussy descended on her again. Again she worked, and again she felt the juices, the undulations, and the grinding. And again The Woman rose up at the last moment, postponing the orgasm. Meanwhile, the redhead continued unabated, and Lisa suffered under her artisanship.

One woman building her denial toward a tremendous one-time explosion. Another woman being forced into countless indistinguishable explosions far beyond reason and compassion. Time and again, the patient redhead wrung an orgasm out of the drained and shattered blonde. Time and again, the blonde was denied her keys to freedom as the brunette teased and tormented her own desires. Hours passed, and the room fell asleep, the shadows changed.

Lisa was beyond desperate. She was nearly delirious. She begged. She pleaded. Nothing worked. Eventually, from the deepest recesses of her memory, she came upon an idea borne of desperation. "Ma'am," she asked. "I have a request, ma'am."

The Woman was about to lower her glistening pussy yet again, but paused. "What is it, slave girl?"

"May I kiss you romantically?"

The entire world stopped.

The powerful brunette, the molder of Lisa's world, the Queen of Clits, opened up for the first time in years. Her eyes softened, her mouth relaxed into a smile. She was a beautiful woman.

"You want to kiss me romantically?"

"More than anything."

For an eternal minute, The Woman stood stock still. Lisa realized her speech error in not addressing the woman as 'ma'am', but The Woman either did not or Lisa had struck her target.

The woman studied Lisa's face, glistening with the juices of all those other women.

"Yes," she said at last. "Yes, you may."

She climbed off Lisa's face and opened the pillory. She rolled horizontally onto Lisa's fatigue-wracked body and lay upon her, breast to breast, pussy to pussy. The redhead backed away.

Lisa raised her head, and The Woman came down. Their lips met, and they kissed. It was the most passionate kiss of Lisa's lifetime, or of anyone's lifetime. It was a kiss borne of absolute and utter need on one end, and absolute and utter desire on the other. Their tongues met, their souls intertwined, and the world narrowed to the heat of two breaths merging into one.

The redhead stepped forward, with two vibrators this time, and it was over in seconds.

As the sun rose and light streamed into the barren room, two women lay together, motionless and asleep, bathed in the sweat of exertion, passion, and desire. Each had been released from the bonds that constrained them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds