• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night at the Club

A Night at the Club

The night we were anticipating for so long had finally arrived. There was nervous anticipation and arousal as we began to get ready. My wife took a long bath, shaving her legs and trimming her pussy just keeping a little patch of hair above. During the preparation, we would occasionally embrace; our breathing was already getting heavy, my cock stiffening and her pussy moistening.

My wife Diane and I have a great marriage. We have always been faithful to one another and sex is really good. I only wish Diane would be more adventurous and less inhibited at times, but tonight should be an exception. Diane has dark brown (almost black) hair, is 5’4”, about 130 lbs. I’d say she has a good body, about what you would expect for a 38 year old woman. She has thick firm legs and ass. And, my favorite part, a great pussy. Her pussy lips are large with a large opening, she gets incredibly wet and tastes and smells great. I always get so horny just thinking about her. She rarely comes during intercourse, but will hold me inside her while she (or I) rubs her to orgasm. I love to grab her ass as she comes, because when she comes really hard, her juices will literally run down her ass and over my hands, what a turn on! I think she could squirt if we worked on it. (We both love wet sloppy sex with lots of cum).

We finish getting ready. Diane is wearing her best lingerie, a black corset, matching garter, dark stockings and a silk pair of panties with string around the hips. I always get instantly aroused seeing her dressed like this, she looks hot. She thinks she is getting too old and is not attractive, but I know any man who sees her dressed like this on her back ready to fuck would want her in a heartbeat. She puts on a white blouse and short black skirt. We leave for the club.

Upon arriving at the club, we go to the locker room and begin to strip. Diane, of course keeps on her lingerie. I am to strip completely naked. We have never striped in front of others like this. I have a nervous embarrassment when my cock begins to stiffen. The arrangement is we are going to watch, maybe fuck ourselves, but in remaining faithful, we both agreed neither of us will have any contact or sex with others. We walk out into the club, not carrying anything. Completely exposed and nowhere to hide.

The club is warm with dim lighting. The first large room is floored with wall to wall mattresses covered in white sheets. A porno is playing on the big screen and there are about 15 couples in various states of sexual arousal and acts. You can hear muffled moans and occasionally the sound of someone getting loud, working their way to orgasm.

We walk into the next room. Smaller, with different areas, each highlighted with a warm spotlight or heat lamp. In the first, a well built blond woman is laying on the floor. Her hands shackled to the wall above her head and legs held up and spread apart by padded rings beneath her knees attached to ropes. Her body shines with oil. A man is fucking her and we arrive in time to see him tense in orgasm and cum deep inside her. There are three attendants on hand. Older women. The man pulls out, we can see the cum running down the woman’s ass. There is a large wet spot on the mattress under her ass. So wet is glistens in the spotlight. An attendant cleans her up with a warm wet cloth and applies more lubricant to get her ready for the next in line. The other attendant wipes the sweat from her brow.

Waiting their turn is a young couple. The girl is kneeling in front of him sucking his cock while the third attendant is massaging his balls and ass getting him hard and ready to fuck. The girl leads him over to the woman. His swollen, red cock speaks of their preparation. She slowly guides his cock into the blond, gently coaxing him with one hand at the base of his cock and cupping his balls as her other hand holds his ass. It doesn’t take long before he begins to move on his own. His girlfriend is watching the blond for her reaction and feeling the fuck taking place. Soon the boyfriend begins humping in earnest, uncontrollable spasms rip through him and he groans loudly as he comes. He pulls out and the girlfriend takes him in her mouth with a look of self satisfaction.

The blond is hot now. The attendant reached to clean the fresh cum oozing out of her, but she pushes her away and begs the next man in line to fuck her. “ahhh god give me another cock ooohhhh fuck, please don’t stop.”

The next man is very well endowed, he forcefully pushes her legs apart and rubs the head of his huge cock over her wide open pussy and plunges all the way in in one stroke. The blond throws her head back “aahhh fuck, yesss god your ripping me open, fuck me hard.” She cries out so loud as to silence the rest of the club. Their fucking is intense and loud. The blond is ripped by a powerful orgasm. Both are out of breath, sweat is running off both of them in their fury. The blond is in a continuous orgasm at this point completely out of control. The man is ready to come and pulls out, grabbing the blond by the hair and forcing his cock into her mouth as he explodes in orgasm. The blond is eagerly swallowing, but the cum is still running down her chin and onto her chest. As the man leaves, the attendants begin to clean the blond for the next in line….

I am standing, holding Diane from behind, my hard cock rubbing against her silk panty-clad ass. We are amazed at this well orchestrated gang-bang.

Diana reaches back to squeeze my cock. “I bet you’d love to fuck that blond, wouldn’t you?”

“Would you even let me?” Knowing I’m not horny for the blond per se, but turned on by the performance of the young couple and wishing Diane would do that to me- getting me ready and helping me fuck another woman.

“Of course not.” She says, “I can’t believe someone would let just anybody, total strangers, fuck them.”

I reach my hand into her panties and play with her wet slit. “Are you sure you don’t need a line of hard men?” She says nothing; I feel her knees buckle slightly as she leans back breathing heavily.

Our attention is drawn to the other side of the room. We compose ourselves and walk over to watch. A slender woman is in the spotlight completely naked, her hands tied up above her head. Her toes are just barely touching the floor, allowing her just enough to lift herself slightly. She has soft white skin. She is drenched with sweat, her long brown hair matted to her head and back. Her eyes are red and swollen as tears run down her face. She has been gagged, but no blind fold. Her soft slender ass is bright red. Her pussy is completely shaved and very swollen, dripping her juices down her thighs. The woman certainly doesn’t look like the type to be into BDSM, but hey, we all have our kinks, don’t we? The mistress controlling the scene is back by her table figuring out what needs to be done next.

There are two women sitting on the floor watching, playing with each other, teasing the woman. Are they part of the act? Do they know the woman? One of them pulls her fingers out of her friend and licks them while looking directly at the bound woman. I can see the anguish of the woman and the look of desperation. It’s obvious, she has been bound and tortured like this for quite a while.

Mistress returns and rubs a hand full of lubricant on the woman’s ass. She moans loudly and bucks her hips as mistress inserts a finger. I can tell the woman desperately needs to come. Mistress has her under her control. Mistress walks in front of the woman with an evil look and holds up a large butt plug for the woman to see. Her eyes widen with fear, almost panic, shaking her head no. The two women watching get excited with anticipation. Mistress walks behind and places the butt-plug to her ass with the base on the palm of her hand and forcefully jams it into the woman in one quick stroke. The woman screams into the gag. Her body contorts from the searing pain. Tears run down her face. The two women in front point and begin to laugh in amusement. After the woman calms down, mistress begins to talk to her in a reassuring voice. I can’t hear what she says. She begins to massage the woman’s belly, ass and thighs. As she works her hands up to the woman’s cunt, the woman begins to buck her hips. The look in her eyes says “please rub me, make me come”. She looks weak now, not able to continue this much longer. Mistress asks “Do you like the full feeling in your ass?” “Are you enjoying this?” The woman doesn’t know how to answer. She timidly nods yes. Mistress becomes angry. Apparently there are no right answers. Mistress picks up a paddle and hits the woman on the ass with incredible force. The woman screams again and falls limp on the rope.

Mistress is truly disgusted now. “You worthless slut, I’m done with you.” She removes the gag and cuts her free. The woman falls to the floor, her free hands grab for her cunt and she begins to masturbate furiously, writhing around on the floor in total self abandon. She comes hard, her body convulses uncontrollably. One orgasm is not enough as she keeps going, completely unaware of anything around her. Her ass is clenching and working the butt-plug forcing another wrenching orgasm. My cock is twitching, I know exactly what she is feeling from the intense masturbation sessions I have had from the butt-plug in our toy box at home. The two woman are looking at this scene with disgust, as this woman pathetically masturbates herself. I’m not into S&M, but how grand I think, for someone to know their body so well and what it takes to drive yourself completely over the edge into uncontrollable pleasure.

Diana and I are now getting desperate for release ourselves. We walk back to the padded room and begin to go at each other. My cock is so hard and rubbing against her silk panties as our tongues go deep into each others mouth. I feel her stockings against my legs and I grip her cunt. The crotch of her panties are soaked and she is moaning and breathing heavily. I’m feeling uncontrollable urges. I think about fucking Diane, but I need something more. I see another couple on the floor next to us. The woman is naked except for a white thong. She is about our age, large but not fat. Maybe what they call “a few extra pounds”. The thong is not quite big enough to cover her ample cunt. Her man is working her into a frenzy rubbing her pussy through the thong. It won’t be long until they fuck. I don’t know why I’m lusting for this woman. My cock is in desperate need of release. My head is spinning- am I about to lose control? I think it is my lust for a new woman to fuck. The feel of an unfamiliar body, the wetness and smell of a different pussy. I almost can’t contain this urge to get myself off on this woman. Fuck her or just lie down and masturbate with her wet thong, smelling her sex.

Diane is beginning to lose control too. Close by, a woman begins to scream as a well hung guy brings her to multiple orgasms- a crowd gathers to watch. There are two other well hung guys at her side. The scene is too much. Diane begins to come on my hand through her panties, I can feel her juices drenching may hand and running down her thighs. Her legs buckle and she falls to the floor “Oh god, please somebody fuck me now, hurry please!!!”

Somebody? We were to be faithful, has she lost control? I kneel down next to her and kiss her deeply and massage her breasts ignorant of her urgency for a hard cock. She breaks our kiss and focuses between her legs. “Oh god, oh, god, I can’t stop, I need it now, please fuck me!” she yells as one of the well hung studs is removing her panties. She ignores me and frantically pulls the guy into her, his huge cock sliding into my wife’s wet cunt. “ohhh yesss, please please, fuck me hard!!!” she is out of control, willing to do anything to come. I am sitting by myself holding her wet panties to my face smelling her as this guy’s cock slides deep within her, making her scream. His huge cock makes her look small. She comes really hard with the first couple strokes. I see a large wet spot form on the sheet as Diane’s orgasm drains from her body. I feel so helpless, jealous and horny at once. I know exactly what they are both feeling.

Diane is out of control “fuck me hard, please come inside me- flood me with your hot come ohhh fuck yesss ohhh yesss!” The guy stiffens and screams as his orgasm hits, pumping shot after shot of come deep into my wife. She spreads her legs wide and pulls him deeper into her. This sets her off in another orgasm. Her legs spread wide and sexy still in her garter and stockings. My head spins, I inhale her panties as my cock explodes in my own gut-wrenching orgasm without even being touched.

The second guy enters and begins fucking her, she is an animal in heat. Nothing turns me on more than to see her come hard- the way her face crunches up and stomach tightens and her come flows out of her. It’s too much and I reach for my cock slick with my own cum, I stroke it furiously. I’m now out of control like the woman I envied earlier. I lose all my senses, its just one continuous orgasm as my cock keeps shooting. I hear my wife screaming in pleasure and pain from the huge cock in the background. God I love her so much, I want this guy to pound her senseless and he does. Finally he moans loudly sending another load into my wife.

Finally it’s over. For the first time I notice the crowd as they move away. I’m covered in my own cum and the sheets are soaked all around me from my own orgasms. I crawl to Diane who is lying limp, and drained, breathing heavily as she recovers. Her cunt is gaping open, her thighs are soaked with come. Not a word is spoke, we kiss and whisper “I love you”.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night at the Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds