• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night At The Club

A Night At The Club

We walked into the club separately as to not draw attention to ourselves. We'd talked out this plan a few times before and we both were clear on what was to happen. I picked a small table in front of the bar and you sat in a booth in the semi-dark corner. I knew you’d be watching everything I did and everyone that talked to me. I knew you wouldn’t let anything happen to me..

As I sat there alone I thought about what you had said just before we parted to enter the club. I could feel your lips on my neck as you whispered “ Babydoll you know that outfit drives me wild. Just standing here kissing you and holding you in that outfit makes me so hard.” I had just giggled at the time but now as I thought about it I realized how true that had been.. I had looked when you said that and sure enough you were growing as you spoke.

I looked at my outfit and thought it nothing special. I had on a tight mid-drift shirt that was plain white and a plain black mini skirt. I had a pair of knee high black boots and white thigh highs on. You knew that under all that was just my bare body. I had left the bra and panties at home for something different.. I looked over at you sitting there in your black jeans and blue tee shirt. You made me want to attack you and you weren’t even looking at me. You just looked soooooooo good baby.

I was just beginning to let my mind wonder when I saw a smile form on your lips. I looked to the door where you’d been watching and that’s when I saw her. I knew as soon as I saw her and that smile on your face that you wanted her.. I kept watching her for a few minutes. She had long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was about as tall as I am long legs and perfect skin. She must have gone to the gym because she had a wonderful body.

I watched as she walked to a table near mine.. Once she’d finished about half her drink she went to the dance floor. I watched and after finishing my drink I joined her.. I was dancing with an attractive young guy and slowly made my way nearer to her. When I finally got near enough I “accidentally” bumped into her.. I quickly said I was sorry and to abide my rudeness I offered to buy her a drink.

She almost too gladly accepted and we walked back to my table. I ordered the drinks for us both and flashed a look to your booth. I was about to start looking for you, as you weren’t in your booth anymore when our drinks arrived with a note from you.

‘I’m still watching over you my Babydoll. No worries ok? I needed a better vantagepoint but you need not worry honey. I love you and wouldn’t let anything happen to you, you know that.’

I looked all around but couldn’t find you. I must have scanned the entire club three times still not finding you. I gave up leaving it to the faith that you were able to see and watch over me. I knew you weren’t going to let anything happen to me so I turned my attention to conversation. As I learned about this girl... Her name was Stacie and she was 22 (only a year older then me). Stacie and I talked for about an hour and ordered more drinks. Again there was a note with our drinks... I thought about just putting it away and not even looking at it but I went ahead and looked.

‘Babydoll. You’re doing GREAT. I love you so much. Try to get her to dance with you and see if she will.. If she does you have found a taker, if not just stay cool about it. Again my Babydoll I love you.’

Again I looked around but still couldn’t find you. I was sure Stacie was wondering why I kept getting notes and kept looking around. If she did wonder she didn’t ask so I left it be. After about 20 minutes I finished my drink and told Stacie that I felt like dancing. We got up and walked to the dance floor. When we got there two attractive young guys started dancing with us. As we danced I whispered a plan in Stacie’s ear. I looked at her and saw a smile on her face and a flash in her eye.

Without any hesitation we both turned to face each other and started dancing.. At first it was pretty casual but as the music played on Stacie and I started to get a bit “freakier”. I noticed a crowd of men gathering to watch us and we found a good rhythm. Stacie didn’t seem to mind the crowd but I was getting a bit concerned as to where you were and if you were still able to see everything that was going on. I suggested we get a drink and take a break for a bit.

We walked to our table to find our drinks were waiting for us along with a note for each of us. I wasn’t sure as to what the note to Stacie said but I thought I’d ask after reading mine. As I read I had a feeling that Stacie’s note said close to the same thing mine said.

‘Babydoll. You have no idea how much that little dance show of yours turned me on. I hope you don’t plan to stay much longer. I can’t wait to have my taste of you and your body moving with mine. I’m going to make you cum so many times tonight. As I sit here and watch your movements and your bodies together I can’t help but think what wonderful lovers you two would make. Remember always that I love you and you alone my Babydoll. *kisses*’

I finished reading my note but didn’t look around this time because I knew I wouldn’t find you. Then I asked Stacie what hers said even though I knew it was none of my business... She said she couldn’t tell me but she was told to show me. I wondered why you would have done that but I knew you had a plan working in your head so I didn’t question it.

‘Please don’t be alarmed Stacie. I got your name from the bartender and had your drinks waiting for you when you finished your dance. All your drinks are covered for this evening so there’s no need to worry about any of that. You don’t know me and it would do you no good to search for me, you won’t find me. You’re new friend there knows me well and will assure you there’s no need to worry. I must tell you that you have a wonderful body and are very sexy and graceful. You and the lady there next to you have put on quit a show for the men in this bar tonight. I thank you both for that. I really think you two can please each other if you so wish to. Please don’t think me too bold for that statement just an idea. I leave you to her wonderful care and thank you again.’

I looked at Stacie and told her not to worry I knew the writer of this note very well. I told her about us being in a relationship and that I had hope she’d like to come to the house for coffee or more drinks. Without a moment to think she said sounds good lets go. We grabbed our coats and walked outside. I opened the passenger door to my truck and was about to let Stacie in when she stopped me.

“Is he going to know we’ve left?”

“Yes Stacie he’s been watching every move I’ve made tonight making sure nothing happened to me.. I’m sure he’s already on the way to his car as we speak.”

I was right.. I glanced at the door to see you standing outside watching us talk. I leaned in and opened the door, while doing so our bodies lightly brushed together and I could feel her body heat. A bit to my surprise Stacie leaned just a bit and started a long deep kiss. We stood there leaning on my truck our tongues caressing each other and time was lost. I broke the kiss knowing you were still standing there watching us and made my way to the driver side. I got in and started for the house making conversation on the way. I led Stacie into the house and asked if she wanted coffee or another drink. We decided on more drinks since neither of us had anywhere to be the next day.

We sat on the couch and I put in a movie to watch while we talked waiting for you to get to the house. I was sure you wouldn’t be far behind us. As we talked I found out Stacie had never been with a woman before or in a threesome. I told her not to worry I was sure she’d enjoy it. The key was to be relaxed. I didn’t tell her or let on that I really didn’t know what I was talking about seeing as I had never been with a woman or in a threesome myself.. I leaned in and began to kiss her again. I could tell she wasn’t totally relaxed with the idea of what was going to happen. I suggested she lay down and I’d give her a massage.

“If anytime during the night you’re not comfortable with what’s going on feel free to say so please Stacie. This isn’t something that has to happen if it’s not comfortable for anyone.”

“Thank you Candy. I’ve thought about it before but never had the opportunity to do anything like this before.”

“I’m going to need to un-clasp you bra though Stacie so I can give you your massage ok?”

Stacie sat up and removed her blouse and bra both. As she laid back down I gave her a pillow off the couch and started to rub her back. We both jumped a bit when we heard the front door open and I know that Stacie was a bit happy to be on her stomach. I smiled and said hello to you and continued to massage Stacie’s back. I heard you in the kitchen getting yourself something to drink then I knew you’d come out to the couch and sit with us. I began to lightly place kisses on Stacie’s back noticing each time I did she smiled happily. I motioned for you to join the massage and you started with her bare calves. I tried to get her to relax as much as I could but it didn't seem to be working. I suggested we grab a bite to eat and finish watching the movie. You went to the kitchen to get dinner started and left me with Stacie.

"It’s that easy?"

"What is?" being a bit surprised at the question Stacie had asked me.

"To not go through with this? I mean I know you said that if I wasn't comfortable with it then it didn't have to happen but I didn't think you meant it'd be that easy to drop it."

I had to laugh a bit to myself. Stacie was a year older then me but I had to think that I had a more experimental sex life. I thought maybe if this all worked out I could show her a thing or two that would make her sex life all the better. "Yes Stacie, it’s that easy. It’s really not a problem." I had the hope that my smile might convince her even though I had to admit to myself I was a bit disappointed. "Why don't you get dressed for dinner. If you'd like to freshen up the bathrooms down the hall and to the right."

"Thank you but I'll just get dressed and wash up in the kitchen" Stacie said with a smile.

As she sat to get dressed I made a very bold move. I sat directly behind her and whispered for her to just relax. I started rubbing her neck and shoulders giving her light kisses as I did. I gave a little nibble on the side of her neck and slowly slid my hands around to her breasts. I reached up and very lightly ran my fingers across her nipples and heard her almost catch her breath. As I continued to kiss and nibble on her neck I began to play with her hardening nipples.

You came quietly out of the kitchen and neither of us had noticed you. You slowly walked around to get a better view and saw that Stacie's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply. From your vantage point you could see that Stacie (like me) had left the panties at home. She slipped off her shoes still with her eyes closed and lifted her skirt to give her fingers access to herself.. I started to gently twist and pull on her nipples causing her to breathe just a bit faster and close her eyes tighter. You took full advantage of the situation and without touching her body flicked your tongue over clit. As you continued Stacie's tongue bath I quickly undressed and had Stacie lay down using the pillow off the couch for her head. She kept her eyes closed but helped in removing her skirt. I sat and watched you tongue bathe Stacie knowing exactly what you were doing to her and how it felt. I let my mind wonder for a second to all the times I had gotten that same tongue bath. I was brought back to the moment by your tongue teasing one nipple then the other. I smiled and looked at you. I looked down expecting to see Stacie there on the floor but she was gone.. I looked back at you with a puzzled look, "I love you so much. Thank you, and where did Stacie go?"

"I love you too Babydoll. You have no reason to thank me, you've done everything so far. Stacie's waiting for us in the bedroom."

I wrapped my arms around your neck and kiss you so deeply I can tell your becoming erect again. We stand up not breaking from the kiss, I wrap my legs around your waist, and you carry me into the bedroom. When we get there Stacie's already laying under the sheets and playing with her own nipples. She kisses me deeply her hands wondering all over my body. I feel you slide into bed behind me and your hands join hers in the exploration of my body. When your fingertips reach my breast Stacie let out a soft moan. I hadn't noticed until then just how close our bodies where. From where you lay you can easily tease both our nipples at the same time. I slid my leg between hers and gently rubbed up against her smooth bare pussy. She mirrors my motions and I feel her soft skin touching lightly against my velvety pussy lips. I can feel her growing wetter and wetter with the teasing you're giving and the deep kiss.. I break the kiss and begin to explore her body with my lips and tongue. Starting just under her right ear making a trail down her neck to her left breast. There, circling around her nipple but careful not to touch it. Then start to leave her breast but suddenly suck her nipple into my mouth twirling my tongue around it and nibbling lightly.. Then I trail my tongue over to her right breast and repeat the actions there. As I get lower I can see she's getting anxious for me to begin another tongue bath. I lick until I get just above her clit and skip down to her thighs. As I start to kiss back up I ever so quickly and lightly tease her pussy with my tongue. As soon as she feels my tongue touch her she lets out a low moan. I hadn't looked up to see her face until now. As I do I see you and Stacie locked in a lover's kiss. In my mind I can picture the feeling of your tongue so loving and caring caressing mine. I make my way back up Stacie's body and lightly rub my smooth bare skin against the head of your dick causing you to moan softly.

"Ok, I can't take anymore teasing.. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! I need to come please.." Stacie begged..

I looked at you and gave you the 'I'm ready if you are' look. I told Stacie to sit up on her knees and I did the same.. I kissed her very deeply while you got yourself ready to go. Once I knew you were laying there waiting I told Stacie to stay on her knees like she was and to position herself over you skillful tongue. She willingly did without a second of hesitation and I positioned myself over your rock hard cock. I SLOWLY slid myself onto you while you SLOWLY started to lick Stacie's clit. Once you were all the way inside me you filled Stacie with your tongue.. I noticed if I slowly moved up and down you slowly moved your tongue in and out of Stacie's pussy.. If I moved fast so did your tongue.. I leaned in and gave Stacie a deep passionate kiss and played with her nipples with my hands.. Again she mirrored my motions and I couldn't get you buried into me deep enough. With your skillful tongue working on her pussy and clit and my teasing her nipples I knew Stacie wouldn't hold out long.. With you filling me, and Stacie playing with my nipples, I knew I wouldn’t hold out long either. I made my pussy close more around your throbbing cock and you brought Stacy to an orgasm. Just as she finished hers I began mine. Milking you until I felt you twitch and orgasm with me.

We all laid there holding and kiss one another totally spent.. We drifted off to sleep only to wake again a few hours later..........

That's for a different chapter though ;)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night At The Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds