• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Night At The Club

A Night At The Club

It was a Friday night in mid June and some friends and I decided we should hit a rave. It was a beautiful night; we first went for dinner in a small intimate restaurant. After some fantastic food and much wine we started to head off to the party.

Since most raves don't get started until well after midnight we took our time. Heading back to our apartments to put on our favourite clothes and check our makeup and hair. We also decided to drop some ecstasy and smoke some pot before the show.

By the time we hit the show my head was starting to swim. I could feel the music wrap around me like a warm quilt on a cool winter night. I immediately got out on to the dance floor, closed my eyes and started to move as the music commanded me.

I have no idea how long I was out there when I first felt the hands. I call them the hands, and see them in my minds eye as just that, disembodied hands, as if they belonged to some type of spirit.

They first landed on my hips; facing forwards like the body that owned them was behind me. They were moving with me in perfect sync; I wasn't following them nor telling them where to go.

I didn't reach down to touch them because I was wondering if they were real. With my mind in the state it was in they could have been imagined. What I did do was raise my hands above my head allowing the hands to freely move up the sides of my body.

They complied with my mental wishes and slowly moved up from my hips to the sides of my breasts.

The feeling of these hands starting to explore my body as I danced and felt the music pulse through me started to fill me with electricity. I wanted the hands to continue and by this point I had completely forgotten I was in the middle of a dance floor surrounded by people who could have been watching the whole routine. I was floating in space, with the cosmic vibrations flowing freely through me, and now there were hands of an angel exploring my body in a way that had never been done before.

The hands moved to the top of my breasts and I could feel my nipples starting to stiffen up, hoping and waiting that the hands moved south in their exploration. My wishes was quickly granted and the hands slowly passed over my breasts, with fingers spread slightly open allowing my nipples to run between them as the hands passed down my chest.

This made my knees a bit weak and my head get a bit light. My nipples were on fire and I was beginning to wish that my clothes could suddenly disappear. They felt very constraining.

The hands were now just below my breasts. I didn't know if I wanted the hands to rub my breasts more or continue on their southerly path and do some more exploring.

The hands decided on their own to continue their exploration of my chest. They began to do figure eights across my breasts. Every time they passed over my nipples I would press myself against them. The hands were small and pressed on me with the lightest yet most determined of ways. Nothing like the way I was handled back in high school.

My head was getting lighter as I started to feel a heat and dampness form between my legs. I could stand it any more and I wanted those hands down there, between my legs.

Once again the hands read my mind and moved their way teasingly slow down my stomach to the top of my pants.

I started to gyrate my hips in a very circular motion, trying to invite the hands lower. Instead of the hands moving on top of my pants they took a very bold step and immediately dove under my belt and into my pants, resting on the top of my pussy above my panties, which by now were soaking wet.

The fingertips were so soft, and the nails were just a bit long, so that when the hands used their tips all you could feel were the nails. The right hand began to move down and cup my pussy will the left hand rubbed my lower abdomen.

I pushed down on the right hand and it began to rub my pussy through my panties.

My eyes had been closed the whole time and by now I was seeing fireworks. The combination of the drugs, music, the hands, and the vibe of the evening were starting to be too much to handle.

That was when the body materialized behind me. My butt was all of a sudden pressed up against soft thighs and a hard stomach. My back was greeted by two small and perky breasts, with nipples as hard as wood. I could actually feel them pressing against my back, and that would have been through at least two layers of clothing.

I'm sure at this point I began to moan out loud, as the right hand pushed my panties aside and started to explore between my lips. I could feel my juice running down the inside of my thigh. The fingers on the right hand then moved up to my clit and started to focus their attention there.

My legs were shaking and I didn't know how I was going to be able to stand up. I had stopped dancing and had reached behind me, finding a small and tight ass of the body that was almost holding me up. The left hand had moved back up to my breasts and was tracing circles around my nipples, every now and then giving them a pinch or a twist.

Though I had lost all sense of time by now I'm sure it only took me about thirty seconds before wave after wave after glorious wave of pure physical bliss crashed through my body.

The hands and the body behind me held me tight as I shook under their power. After the orgasm subsided I felt weak and lightheaded. I could barely stand and all of a sudden remembered that I was still in a club.

I could hear the music again, and smell the sweat of the dancers around me. I had my eyes closed the whole time and had drifted into quite the trance. As I was realizing where I was and what was going on the body behind me disappeared, and right after that so did the hands.

I was back in the middle of a rave, trying to catch my breath, stay on my feet and not pass out. I opened my eyes and was in the middle of a sea of sweaty people dancing to the music being pumped out by the DJ. I looked around but saw no one looking at me. I pushed my way out of the crowd and found my way to the washroom. I entered a stall and sat down to catch my breath.

I was still really turned on and my return to reality didn't stop the fire that was still burning between my legs. I reached down and masturbated right there in the stall, bringing myself to another fantastic orgasm in record speed.

After my second cum and a few more minutes to really catch my breath I wandered back out onto the dance floor. I found my friends and we danced until the sun came up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Night At The Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds