A Night at the Club

"They do?" Lucy asked in confusion.

"Yes they do," Joy continued, as she reached down and pulled her jeans and panties back up. "I want you to straighten your clothes out. Then you will go home and wait for me. You will stay in this outfit, because I like it, and you will wait for me on my bed. You will not play with yourself either. Sluts only get to cum when they are given permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Lucy said, lowering her head.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, mam. I understand," Lucy replied, pulling the hem of her dress down, and the shoulder straps up. She adjusted her boobs inside the dress and then returned her gaze to her daughter's beautiful face.

"Now," Joy said, reaching up to kiss her mother on the lips. "Do as you were told, slut."

Without a word, Lucy reached down, picked up her clutchpurse, and walked down the ally toward the street. Joy watched the older woman walking away on legs that looked as if they were about to fold out from under her. Lucy then hailed a cab, got in and was gone.

Joy stood there thinking about all that had just happened and what would happen later. The mother she had known, or thought she knew, all of her life was gone, the sexiest woman she had ever seen had replaced her. And to think she had been right in the same house with her all along.

She knew her mother's head would be filled with a myriad of conflicting thoughts about what had happened in the dirty, filthy ally with her own daughter. But, she was also pretty sure that she would be waiting for her, as she had been instructed, when she got home. Even if she wasn't, after what they had just done to each other, Joy was pretty sure she would have no trouble seducing her again. The only thing she was unsure of was how long she would be able to make her mother wait, stewing in her own juices, before she went home and made her do a private sex dance for her, before she explored every square inch of her sexy body.

After a couple of minutes, Joy went back into the club, and found her friend Margo still sitting at the table. She moved through the crowd and sat down on her stool, grabbing her drink and taking a long swig of the potent fluid.

"I saw you leave with her," Margo said, with a smile. "You sure were gone a long time. How far did you get?"

Joy held her fingers under Margo's nose, so she could inhale Lucy's essence.

"You're the girl," Margo said, slapping her friend on the shoulder. "You going to see her again?"

"Oh, yeah," Joy replied, with a knowing smile.

"Do you think you'll be getting close to her, like you said?" Margo continued, watching her friend out of the corner of her eyes.

"You have no idea," Joy said quietly. "You have no idea."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds