A Night at the Jungle

Her body fell limply into her husband’s waiting arms, her face looking like she was in a trance. Several members in the room began applauding what they had just been witness to. I climbed up into my husband’s arms and showered him with kisses as I told him how much I love him.

Stoney was ready to collapse, so we moved over to an empty spot on the mattresses, our feet to the crowd standing nearby. As Stoney nestled his head on my shoulder and gently suckled my right nipple, another man, about 40, a big biker type with a goatee, moved to my other side and began caressing my other breast. He was about 6’2, 250 lbs., but had a rather small looking cock.

As I was enjoying the attention being given to my breasts, a black man (he is one of the few people who I remember their names) named Dan climbed between my legs and began tonguing my clit. It had been long enough since I had ridden the Sybian that it actually felt great having it touched again.

Dan was quite proficient at cunnilingus and I heard him telling Stoney how much he appreciated that I was smoothly shaven. I laid back and closed my eyes, lost in the pleasure from 3 very sensuous tongues. Stoney has a way of rolling or curling his tongue up around my nipple that just drives me wild.

The biker was squeezing my other breast quite firmly and suckling my nipple like a feeding infant. Dan was expertly pressing the skin back on my hood to expose my sensitive clit to his flickering tongue. My mind tried desperately to focus on all three sensations, but was on some kind of system overload. The sensitivity and all the wine Stoney had been giving me really had my head lost in the clouds.

But things got a lot clearer when I felt Dan positioning himself between my legs, rubbing his hot, throbbing cockhead up and down my wet slit. I opened my eyes just long enough to look down and see a nice thick eight inch cock preparing to enter me. Dan slowly sank almost the entire length of his rock hard shaft into me with one stroke. By the third slow stroke, he had fully penetrated my wetness and just held it there so I could feel his cockhead throbbing gently against my cervix. The thickness was delicious, but the best part was the hardness of his shaft. Velvety smooth inside me, but unyielding its girth to my contracting muscles.

It seems another woman had taken to sucking the biker’s cock, so he turned away to focus on her. Stoney continued to suckle my breasts and shower my neck and face with light tender kisses as Dan settled in to a slow steady rhythm.

Stoney moved up above my head and I was able to tilt my head back and take his cock in my mouth. As I did this, Stoney pulled my legs back, completely opening me up to my new lover. Dan raised himself up on his toes and hands and was able to drive his shaft straight down into my opening. In this position, as he picked up his pace, his body slapped against my swollen clit with each deep penetrating stroke.

It soon became quite apparent that Dan had tremendous stamina and staying power. It took quite a while for my orgasm to build, but his incessant long hard strokes finally got the better of me. I felt it building deep in my loins. Often, my orgasms seem to build for quite some time, but with the intensity of the stroking my wet tunnel was receiving, the orgasm seems to come out of nowhere, sweeping violently over me and sending me convulsing and writhing under the cock that impaled my body.

Like a wave crashing against the rocks, my orgasm left as quickly as it had arrived. The thick shaft inside me began to slow, trying to bring me down slowly. Dan was no where near his orgasm, but had worked up a thick sweat. He brought his stroking to a near stop, just very slowly sinking it back up into me as he kissed me deeply.

“I want to save this cum for later” Dan said, “but don’t go away, sweet lady. I want some more of you.”

I think I mentioned something about wild horses and Dan laughed, kissed my forehead and withdrew from my swollen lips. I rolled over so I could focus on my husbands cock but he suggested we relax for while.

We spent the next hour or so just getting to know some of the regulars there, having a light snack and just watching some of the action. I ran into the young couple we had been with earlier. The husband was playing pool and his sweet young wife was sitting sheepishly in the corner.

“Are you alright?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She replied “I’m just done. Your husband really did me good.”

I laughed, “Well, sweetie, I’m glad you enjoyed it.”

Just then her husband noticed me there and came over. He told me that before we all left, they wanted to give us their phone number in case we ever wanted to get together. I was flattered that such a hot young couple half our ages would be interested in swinging with us.

Eventually, Stoney and I made our way back out to the bungalow, but the scene was much different than earlier. Men who had been standing around with perpetual hardons were now sitting quietly, flaccidly around just hoping to get up enough energy to go again before the night ended. Consequently, the Sybian had once more become a popular hang out for the ladies. We watched a couple of different women have mind blowing orgasms on the machine.

A few people had paired off. Dan’s lovely black wife was giving Jack, our host, what looked to be a terrific blowjob. I noticed this particularly because Jack was a freak. His smallish frame, maybe 5’8 and 140 pounds, sports what must be a 10 inch cock and quite thick. I made a mental note of that. As many of the men were spent, several women had begun to pair off.

We finally made our way into the voyeur room. A white woman about 40 and a black man about 30 were going at it on the voyeur bed and several couples were gathered around watching the action. They were putting on a good show, but eventually, Stoney pulled me down the little curtained off hallway that led into the semi-private curtained areas. We found an empty one and laid down in each others arms.

After a good bit of heavy petting, Stoney finally had me on top of him in a 69, with my butt to the opening. I was really getting into sucking his cock and having his tongue lapping at my juices when I felt a cockhead parting my lips. As it slid deep into me, I knew right away that Dan was back.

Stoney continued flicking away at my clit as Dan stroked me from behind. After a bit of this, in this position, he began rubbing his finger around my butt. With one hand, I reached back and pulled my cheeks open for him. He took the cue and slowly inserted just one finger and began rubbing the thin membrane between his cock and finger, sending shivers through me.

Stoney soon picked up his pace and began thrusting his delicious cock up into my throat. I began stroking his wet cock with my hand, holding just the cockhead in my lips, flicking my tongue over the head. This always sends him over the top and he soon exploded his delicious seed into the back of my throat. I swallowed his cock deep down my throat and used my tongue as a vacuum, pulling his seed from its shaft.

Stoney had his thumbs on either side of my clit as he lay under me, exposing it for his assault. His tongue flicking over my clit, adding to the sensation of the shaft penetrating my wetness and the thick finger that probed my butt. I lay my head against Stoney’s cock, my breasts against his stomach as I pushed my butt back against the invading digits.

Once again, I felt my body begin to succumb to the inevitably building orgasm. The finger and cock were soon more than I could handle as my body jerked uncontrollably into yet another explosion of passion and pleasure. My sweet husband was engaged in a futile attempt to lap up all of my squirting nectar.

Dan knew perfectly how to accommodate my orgasm and played my body like an instrument, adjusting his speed and thrusting motion to prolong my spasms. Animalistic sounds escaped my lungs as the orgasms came, one after another, succumbing to the prowess of my lover, coupled with my husbands expert tongue.

I was in a daze as my body began to come down from its high. I heard him say that he was about to cum. This brought new life into my ravaged body.

“Where would you like to put that cum?” I asked.

He replied, “I would absolutely love to cum down your throat.”

With that, I slowly pulled forward off his throbbing cock and he reluctantly pulled his probing finger from my ass. Stoney moved over to the side so Dan could lie on the mattress. I crawled between his legs, crouching low like a tiger I looked deep into his eyes as I slowly approached his throbbing cock. Running my fingernails lightly up his inner thighs, his body quivered as I took his hardness into my soft hands. With both hands I stroked lightly up and down the shaft, finally pulling the tip to my wet lips.

His cock was just gorgeous. A tuft of hair above the shaft, but the sides and his ballsack were smooth. His balls were drawn up tight against his cock, ready to explode, but I wanted to torment him first.

With his cock in my hand, I pulled it down against his body, the back of my hand resting against his stomach and my thumb and fingers gently holding the sides, keeping it from springing loose and up to my mouth. I placed my tongue right at the back of his ballsack and lightly flicked it from side to side, up over the sack to the base of his shaft. Very slowly, I continue flicking my wet tongue, side to side, up the bottom of his raging cock. He groaned uncontrollably.

Once I reached the cockhead, I tongued the precum from its shining tip, covered my teeth with my wet lips and covered the shaft like a harmonica as I slowly moved my wet mouth up and down the underside of the throbbing shaft, savoring my juices that coated it. My tongue flickering mercilessly from tip to sack and back again. I loved the power I had over this strong black man who twisted uncontrollably under me.

When he could no longer stand it, he took me by the hair and guided my mouth to his cockhead, which I eagerly swallowed as deeply as I could. He groaned loudly as I took him into my throat. In no time at all, as my hands gently caressed and fondled his taut sack, I felt his cockhead begin to swell deep in my throat. I quickly plunged his engorged member in and out of my throat as his body flexed into a contorted heap of uncontrolled ecstasy.

I could feel the wave of man juice come flooding up the length of his shaft and explode into my hungry mouth like I had just bitten a water balloon. My throat and mouth quickly filled to its capacity and spilled out onto his body. Surge after surge of thick sweet cum flooded from his shaft as I hungrily feasted on him.

As enthralled as I was on the task at hand, I was far from oblivious from the guttural moans escaping his ridged body. I worked his shaft with my hand and tongue, milking the last of his fluid. Then I went about busily lapping his cum from his stomach and upper thighs, where it had spilled from my lips.

Dan was near comatose at this point. The look on his face spoke volumes and I smiled with pride knowing this was a night he would not soon forget.

As soon as we all composed ourselves, we got up and returned to the group room. The voyeur room was empty, several people were now asleep in the group room and only a few people were even still awake. We exchanged phone numbers with Dan before we left, but the young couple had apparently left while we were busy.

We have returned to the Jungle a few times since then, and have had some wild times there, but as with most things, the first time is always the most memorable.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds