A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 01

"I love you," he told her, kissing her on the neck just below the right ear before interlocking his fingers with her's on top of her glowing slit.

Several blissful minutes passed as the two laid there silent, sharing each other's warmth in the dark and chilly room. Disorientated, Ellen felt as if she was drifting off to sleep when she felt Adam's weight shift on the bed. For just a few seconds, she did succumb to her drowsiness, just long enough for her Son to stand up and slip off his clothes. The presence of Adam's knees pressing down on the foot of the bed snapped her out of her light sleep however, and when she cracked her eyes open slightly she could see his shadowy outline kneeling above her. Within a few breaths, Ellen could feel Adam's hands caress the insides of each of her thighs before gracefully spreading them apart.

"What...are ...you...?' Ellen dreamily croaked as she felt her Son's naked thighs now pressing against the insides of her knees, knowing exactly now what he intended.

Before she could muster another word, Ellen looked up and felt her already dizzy head spin madly out of control. A glistening shimmer sparkled in her eyes and her lips quivered in the dark seeing the stunning sight of Adam's erect cock jutting straight out from his crotch as he knelt there between her legs, it's weighty girth rising proudly and pointing at a slightly upturned angle, hovering directly above her pubic fleece.

Without taking her eyes off her Son's manhood, Ellen used her index and middle fingers to pry apart the lips of her burning vagina as an unmistakable invitation to him...

End of part 1

Much more to come

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds