A Night at the Livermoore Inn Ch. 02

Adam couldn't put what he was seeing into words. Watching his Mom try and balance herself on her left leg as she clutched tightly to the window sill, Adam held her right leg in the air as he began pushing his groin forward once again.

The room completely quiet, Adam could clearly hear the moist sound of his cock being enveloped by Ellen's pussy each time he nudged it deeper into her. Feeling the muscles in his Mother's right leg fire and twitch each time his dick found its mark, Adam squeezed each side of her ass with his hands as he sped up his thrusts. The chair, floor and curtains all now swaying under the force of his drilling assault, Adam happened to look down at just the exact moment when his Mother's entire body trembled and flinched from his two thumbs dipping, first by accident, into the puckered rim of her exposed anus.

Instead of fucking her into oblivion once again, Adam gradually allowed the idea that had sparked in his head to crystallize. There was enough yellowish light coming through the curtains from the lamps in the parking lot that he could see the way his Mother's body bucked each time he powerfully speared her from behind. His fingers dug into the warm flesh of her inner thigh, Adam could feel his entire cock, from tip to base, lubricated with the mixture of his previously deposited cum and his Mom's own steaming seepage.

"OH... MY... GGOODDDD... YEE... SSSSSSSS," Ellen shrieked unabashedly to her Son as she struggled to withstand the awkward position he had her in.

Each time he plowed forward and impaled himself on her however, Ellen's cunt squeezed like a pumping fist around his huge stalk. Building his rhythm inside her pussy, Adam waited for a few more thrusts before jabbing the tips of his thumbs back inside his Mother's asshole, this time with clear purpose.

"OOOOHHHHH... WWHHAAHHHH," Ellen's voice shattered against the window in front of her like a broken wine glass when she felt her Son stab his fingers into her rear.

Even with the dusty memory of what his Mom did all those years ago in the motel with the stranger who'd stopped to help them, it wasn't until he could look down and see the way she reacted to his anal advances that he fully understood just how much of a slave to her sexual desire his Mother could be once the bounds of her inhibition had been stripped. Even though she had been the one to give him life, it didn't seem to matter, there was something much deeper and more primal at play beneath all those social constraints. It was as if Adam's cock had stabbed clean through her moral core and now all the lust she'd repressed for way too long bubbled out all over his groin as he continued to pound it forward.

When he sank his thumbs inside Ellen's ass for the third time, Adam used them to wrench the entrance of her sphincter open just slightly. When he did he immediately felt her vagina shudder with life around his cock at the same time her head began to flail side to side on her shoulders.

Adam wanted badly to ask his Mom if she'd ever had anyone take her back there but decided for the moment against it. The way her body was reacting told him everything he needed to know.

"Do you want me to put it... here?" Adam asked a minute or so later after several more tugs at prepping Ellen's virgin ass.

"URRGGGHH... Yes... Please... ," Ellen whimpered, the muscles in her anus grasping hard at his invading digits the instant he asked "here'.

Keeping at Ellen's cunt until even his pubic hair was drenched with his Mom's spewing vaginal secretions, Adam sensed the time was right to take her back to the bed. He would have just as content to mount her anally right there in front of the window but Adam wanted her to be as comfortable and steady as possible for what was sure to be a very grueling endeavor.

Adam had never had anal sex before either. The sheer, impulsive thought of doing such a thing with the object of his most long standing fantasies sent a shockwave of adrenaline through his system as he leaned down and cupped his entire arm under his Mother's raised right leg to pick her up.

".Wha... ," Ellen let out an initial stunned sigh but settled down quickly and felt her body melt into her Son's arms when she realized what he was doing.

The room spinning around her as Adam spun her away from the window, Ellen nuzzled her head close against her Son's cheek as he carried her towards the bed. She could still feel his cock pinned deep inside her as he walked her across the room and Ellen did the best she could to reach her right hand back and caress her Son's cheek as he led her to the bed.

Dropping her down as softly as he could on the twisted sheets below, Adam let his Mother go once she was safely down on her hands and knees before him. Over half his cock still locked inside Ellen's tight vaginal grip, once he'd steadied himself Adam gracefully shoved it all the way back inside her. Watching the way Ellen's back arched and her fingers dug at the far edge of the mattress when his dick hit bottom once again, Adam poked his left thumb back into his Mother's anus to resume preparation for what was about to come. Simultaneously, he also reached underneath her with his right hand and traced quick, kneading circles across her clitoris as he speared his cock in out of her throbbing pussy.

Leaning his body all the way down on his Mother's back, Adam caressed his lips from one of her shoulders, across the back of her neck, to the other shoulder several times before lowering his hands down to each side of Ellen's kneeling frame. Pressing his palms hard into the sheets to balance himself, Adam proceeded to fuck her like a rabid dog for several minutes on the center of the bed. His head resting on her back as he fucked her, Adam bristled with lust hearing the non-stop moans bleeding from his Mother's lungs with every powerful down thrust he made.

Skillfully kissing her right between the shoulder blades before he finally pulled back, Adam then stood up and carefully unscrewed his cock from his Mother's soaked and burning womb. Wasting no time, Adam edged all the way up to the bed, used his hands to nudge Ellen's knees a little further apart, then grabbed his dick in his right hand and swung it up to the entrance of his Mother's waiting ass.

Adam didn't, by any means, have a monstrous cock. But it was ample enough and considering the vitality of his arousal and the tiny sliver of space he was about to stick it, Adam knew getting his manhood where he wanted would prove to be a substantial chore. All the motivation he needed to at least try however came from the way Ellen looked sprawled out on all fours, panting with expectation as he hovered above, preparing to take the last bit of virginity she still had left to offer a man.

In the time it took for Ellen to bite down on her lower lip and dig her fingers into the bedding below, she felt her Son punch the head of his dick into her quivering ass.

Digging his heels into the carpet with the same intensity he'd dug his fingertips into the flesh of her ass to hold her in place, Adam looked down through the hazy darkness and watched as the bulging head of his penis disappeared inside his Mom.

"UURRGGHHHH," he let out a primal groan the first time he felt Ellen's anal muscles flare around his invading manhood.

"Please Baby... please go slow... but please give it to me," Adam heard his Mother beg, her head now rutting in the sheets below as she worked her ass in the air to meet his determined quest.

Keeping his left hand tight on Ellen's waist to hold her steady, Adam lowered his right down to the base of his cock to help aim it like a firm and thick arrow as he shoved it forward. Once he was about a third of the way inside her rear, Adam reached between her thighs, cupped his hand and dredged it through his Mother's tingling pussy. Gathering a drenching handful of her humid lust, Adam wiped the slick and musky sheen over the rest of his exposed shaft. Dabbing the remaining wetness he'd pulled from Ellen's cunt around the straining rim of her anus, Adam then lurched his groin forward once again, using the added lubrication to feed another two inches of his dick deeper into his Mom's ass.

Ellen's voice rumbled from her throat like a tortured engine as her body rocked on the bed. The veins in her neck flexed each time Adam fed another inch of his cock into her rear end and Ellen's feet fluttered like dizzy butterflies out to each side of her Son as he resolutely continued with his carnal chore.

"Goddamn... you're tight," Adam gritted his teeth and hissed, churning his pelvis back and forth until he'd established a crude friction and foothold inside his Mom's virgin anus.

Peering as best she could under her kneeling body, right between her spread thighs and bouncing breasts, all Ellen could see was the shadowy torso of the man that was pillaging her ass. She had to continually remind herself it was her own Son's cock that was sending splinters of light exploding through her brain each time he ruthlessly lurched forward. And each time he did, Ellen's pussy seemed to burn that much more until her overflowing arousal was dripping down her thighs into a puddle on the wrinkled sheets below.

"EEEEEEWWWEEEEEEE," she squealed, her knees and elbows wrenching together on the mattress when Adam finally shoved the rest of his erection into her rectum. In her blurred and burning daze, Ellen could feel the conflicting sensations of her Son's soft pubic hair tickling her warm and sweaty ass cheeks at the same time his steely manhood plunged deep into her guts.

Adam's cock had never known true joy until it felt his own Mother's anal muscles greedily clamped around it. Trying to keep his balance on the floor as he bucked forward, Adam nearly went out of his mind when Ellen began fucking her ass backwards against him. The plopping sound of her own tender ass cheeks slapping back against his groin filled the room as the remaining seminal residue in his bloated balls began to simmer.

Reaching his right arm under Ellen's belly to steady himself on top of her, Adam could feel her body swelling towards release as well as she knelt there below him, absorbing his withering thrusts. Raking his fingertips down her belly and over her waistline, Adam swiped them back inside his Mother's cunt, stirring them like talons through her liquefied quim as his virile girth continued to punch in short vicious circles inside her ass.

His fingers snaked all the way to the knuckles inside Ellen, Adam's eyes widened and seemed to be lit on fire when he looked down and saw his Mom ease her right hand off the bed to stick it between her legs, joining his inside her flared vagina.

Their two bodies seemed to morph into one writhing heap of flesh and bone on the bed when Adam huddled down on top of her. Their fingers now interlocked inside her vagina, Adam and Ellen each fumbled blindly until they were able to press their thumbs and forefingers together around the bulging and blood filled nub of her clitoris. Squeezing at it hard with their sticky fingers, Ellen began to convulse wildly as she allowed her Son to help her masturbate at the same time he continued to pound his dick into her ass.

Wrapping his left arm under Ellen's chest, Adam squeezed his Mom's swinging titties between his fingers as the wet and splashing sound of her pussy being ravaged filled the air. Humping each other now like nothing more than two dogs in heat on the center of the bed, Ellen did the best she could to tilt her head upwards until her moans of delight were clear in her Son's ear.

Ellen could only keep her head turned towards Adam for a few seconds before every muscle in her body gave out. Quaking in orgasm once again, Ellen anxiously locked her fingers around Adam's as they scoured their 10 digits like one huge paw through her spasming cunt. Ellen's knees quickly gave way and she collapsed straight down face first on the bed, her ass still stuffed with her Son's raging manhood as she squirmed and grinded beneath him.

It seemed like runaway train cars of adrenaline raced down Ellen's spine as she humped her ass upwards against Adam's cock until a ghastly amount of her own vaginal spew had drenched her and her Son's buried hands. With relentless and reckless abandon, Adam continued to fuck her until he finally felt his lust empty deep into his Mother's churning bowels.

"OOOHHH... MOMMMMMM... MMMGODDDDD... CUMMM... CUMMMMNNN... NNNNIIIGGGGGGG," Adam cried, his knees pressed hard into the mattress to each side of Ellen as he drove his cock hard into her ass, the whole time feeling her pussy gush all over his right hand each time he wrenched his spasming manhood through her rectum.

"OHHHH... BABY... FUCK MY ASS BABY... DON'T STOP... GIVE IT TO ME... MMMMMMMMM... PLLLLEASSEEE... GIVE IT TO ME ADAM... GIVE IT TO MOMMA... ," Ellen yelped deliriously in return, their voices of shared release now bleeding together on the rickety old bed.

Out of sheer exhaustion, Adam tilted his body to the left and collapsed down on his side. Taking special care to slowly bring his Mother down beside him, Adam kept his right hand clamped down on the greasy expanse of Ellen's crotch while maintaining the hold he had on her chest with his left. Holding her tight width-wise on the bed, Adam could feel the electrical currents of their satiated lust coursing through his and his Mom's bare skin as they nuzzled together in the dark.

__________________________________

It seemed like an eternity before Ellen could breath normally again but the whole time she laid there trying she could feel her Son's soft lips working on her back, neck and shoulders as he circled his fingers tenderly around her nipples and inner thighs.

Just as the storm outside was subsiding leaving The Livermoore, and everything surrounding it, covered in a lifeless and frozen glaze, Ellen Cabbell and her Son fell asleep together, naked and safe from it all, with nothing more than each other's warmth and love between them.

THE END

Appreciate the read!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds