• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Away Pt. 07

A Night Away Pt. 07

12

Firstly. Thank you for the votes so far on the other stories.
Each of the parts of this story, I hope can be read individually.

If you want the whole picture, and to make a little more sense of this one, please start at the beginning. ( part 1)

And, Please, please, please, please leave a vote - good or bad.
And if you have time a comment is appreciated, public or private!
It can be about improvements, what you like - what you don't like. Etc.

Part 7 - The Bar

As they sat back down in the Bar again Louise noticed the high split in Jane's skirt, it opened as she sat and she made no attempt to pull it straight. The waiter arrived and they ordered drinks, she looked around and noticed the rowdy crowd from earlier had left the bar, it was a little fuller now and whilst respecting the environment the atmosphere seemed livelier. She spotted him by the bar on a stool besides a group of people around their age, there were about six or seven, looked like a work party in for the night she counted six girls and one guy all she guessed in their best dress and looking good, she smiled across and got one in return, as she turned back round to Jane she urged her to go on with the story.

"Please Louise - you left me hanging on the story and literally on the edge of my seat, and I need to know what happened next or I'll not be able to fully finish what you have started."

"Jane......" Louise stopped herself.

"Jane ... what do you mean."

"Well you don't think I could just sit and listen to a story like this and not get even a little bit turned on by it do you."

"Well no I guess not."

"Let me tell you Louise, its got me a lot more than just a little turned on hearing you describe it and knowing that it was you, and not just a story I read somewhere about some strangers. Please Louise go on I need to hear the rest." "So you like to know the people involved Jane?"

"Yes."

"Well you see the guy at the bar over there? That's my horny guy"

"That's him....Wow, .........

He shouldn't have any problems with the flirting bit, look at the girls around him, some of them are really cute, in fact, there's not a bad looking one in the group. Look at the girl in the black dress, it fits her perfect and what a figure!

"Anyway Louise carry on! Now I kind of know you both, this is going to be almost like I was there."

"Where was I"?

"You were facing the tree, with him rubbing his cock all over your pussy, he was playing with your nipples which were stiff from the cold and you wanted him to fuck you - hard."

Louise looked blankly into space with a raised eyebrow, "errrrr ...exactly."

"It was good having him rub against my lips, against my clit, you know when things have got to that point that sometimes having them rubbed is more sensitive than having him inside you, that's how it was and I knew I was going to come, sure enough he held his cock and put pressure all up and down my lips and I went over the edge, my arms went weak my legs went weak and I just leant against the tree, I was wet through, he said later that feeling the hot juice from my pussy run around his cock and the cold air nearly made him come at that point, I thought it was that cold he would have struggled, so as I shivered from my orgasm and let it flow over me I was useless I would have fell to the floor other than his cock holding me up. At that point if there had been a crowd of clapping people watching me I wouldn't have cared, I'd have probably come again."

Jane raised an eyebrow at that point that didn't go un-noticed by Louise. Had she said too much? She didn't think so at this point in the evening, she was getting horny explaining the story and continued.

"He grabbed my hips and I guided him into me and started pushing, I was wet enough for him to go all the way in, he held himself there for a moment while I caught my breath, having the orgasm and him being fully inside me had taken it away. As I caught it I turned and told him to be fast and deep, that I didn't want to get caught fucking him. It always works the little things, when I say its me fucking him rather than the other way around it drives him crazy knowing I want it.

"He heard me alright, within moments he was going at it so hard I was pushed against the tree, I could feel my sensitive nipples rubbing against the hard bark of the tree - now that's a sensation, rubbing against something that's hard and alive not just a table top, the ridges in the bark as I moved were flicking my nipples it was as though someone else was playing with them at the same time......."

"Do you like that idea Louise?"

Jane had stopped her in her tracks, she didn't know.

"The sensation was fantastic, and my imagination was running wild, but I've never had the pleasure, of feeling that - I don't know whether I could or not - but at the time it felt really good.

"He kept on fucking me and I had to push back a little, the bark was good but to be crushed against it stopped the sensation, he took me pushing back as wanting it harder, and responded, it got frantic with me pushing back away from the tree and him really thrusting into me, he couldn't handle it and after a few minutes of fucking I could feel his legs starting to go, the angle kept changing as he made the most out of it but just wasn't fully in control, hearing him slap hard against my ass, my nipples rubbing the bark, his balls hitting my clit, I was there again too, and then he exploded into me, I've never felt anything like it, you normally feel the lubricating effects but no, I actually felt it hit inside me, spurt after spurt, about seven or eight times, then it was my turn I swear it was like someone had flicked a switch, and I came like never before as he was coming I could feel him throb in every vein in his cock, there I was coming as he moved inside me, slowing down and although I was squeezing him without trying, the feelings were weakening due to the amount of cum, its one of those feelings that hangs on in your mind afterwards, how sensitive you are, how much more you want it and how its all suddenly so much gentler when the friction starts to go, do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean just at the point of needing it most it all looses the friction and at that point you just want more, sometimes I just start shouting for him to fuck me harder, sometimes he can, sometimes he can't, if not I just have to get my toys out and continue, he loves sitting and watching me, and give it ten minutes or so and it gets him hard, again and then we can carry on"

Louise realised this was the first real information that Jane had offered, and how one sided it had been so far, she wanted to hear more about what Jane got up to, an image of her laid on a bed playing with herself popped into her head, the imagined moan from her lips as she reached her orgasm brought her back down as it co-incided with Jane speaking.

"Whooooooooooooat happened then" was how Louise heard it

"Well...........er.............."

"You're having a flashback aren't you?"

"Well yes, in a way."

"Go on tell me about it."

Louise considered what had been running through her mind, Why just Jane playing with herself, why not Jane and her guy. She continued with the flash back.

" He collapsed against me, breathing hard against my neck we were both exhausted and suddenly I could feel how cold it was as the cum dribbled down my thigh, the cool air chilling it immediately, but being so hot only inches above, in my pussy - if sensation and feelings are what its all about that was one that will stick with me forever, - we started to catch our breath as I looked to the right I could see a dog coming towards us, it was still a way off but with every dog there will be an owner, He started to move a little as his legs came back to him fully, he took his cock in his hand and started taking it out of me, as it slid out the emptiness inside me was virtually unbearable - he had me horny still but in the situation, there was nothing could be done other than get caught.

As I fastened my bra and pulled my top down I turned to face him, what a sorry sight he looked. Surrounded by white snow and trees his jacket pushed up his trousers at mid thigh and his cock hanging down, trying to stay hard, but having worked too hard to maintain it. His hand went between my legs and dragged over my inner thigh, 'was that good baby', yes and I want more tonight, I'm horny as hell, his hand came up from between my legs and to my lips he'd wiped the mixture of cum and offered it for me to taste, I licked his fingers clean, I swear he was ready to go again watching me do that, and it did taste good, it was cold, a new sensation from the normal warm one.

"As we came back down a little looking directly at each other we suddenly heard snowy footsteps crunching - we quickly pulled our clothes up and fastened things and tried to look decent, the footsteps were fast and getting nearer, we spotted the dog approaching. And realised that the owner must be near by, the dog came right up to us and then stopped sniffing the air around us, we heard his owner calling and he disappeared into the trees. It left me with an empty kind of feeling, that we hadn't had time to relax or kiss and cuddle, but also excitement at the idea that we nearly got caught, only the dog had caught us, luckily!"

Louise giggled a little as she looked at Jane, she had been listening so intently and not interrupted the last bit at all, it was as if she was hardly there, but as the memory faded, she noticed Jane was still on the edge of her seat, still had the glass in her hand with her elbows on her knees and her upper arms close to the sides of her breasts, as Louise had talked, she had moved her glass around a lot but not taken much drink, her chest was rising and falling slightly more than just breathing and she seemed to be moving on the edge of the seat a little more than before, was that her imagination, or wishful thinking.

"Jane, what must you think of me? Just meeting tonight and me telling all these intimate details about what we've done, where we've done it, how we've done it and what effect it had on us."

"Louise don't worry, I can keep a secret, the deepest of secrets."

"Thank you Jane, another drink."

They ordered another drink and as the waiter left Jane took a long lingering look at the waiter.

"I wonder what kind of room service they do here?"

They both giggled knowing they'd had enough to drink and eat.

"After listening to you I could do with a little more than a lonely bed tonight, the way I'm feeling nobody is safe,......."

"Nobody?.........Surely you mean, no man is safe?"

" Well if you shut your eyes and get the pleasure, would it make any difference whatsoever if it was a woman?....... not that I have,........... yet, .............. But, I don't think there would be a vast difference, so long as the pleasure was there, would it really matter." "So you would be with a woman if the chance came along?"

"Well my guy and I have talked about it............a bit............... and it would be only under rules that we have talked about........... We both have rules and can both see pleasure in it, but we haven't found anyone suitable so far.........."

"Do you mind me asking, what you have talked about"?

"No, of course not, I could tell you, but I may get a little embarrassed"

"Well don't, I've given you a lot of my detail." Louise felt a little cheated, if she had opened up all her secrets to Jane, and Jane wasn't going to reciprocate.

"Well.......... A while ago........ We were........ Watching an adult movie ........Ok, I caught him watching one ......so I stood and watched a while................. He had the volume down low so I didn't hear it, he'd been watching while I'd been upstairs having a bath. So I turned it up.............I love the noises of people having sex, -from the talk just before, when there's anticipation in their voices through the initial Mmm's as they undress to the full on screams of orgasm and everything in between, the rubbing of skin, the slapping of skin against skin, the noises of a wet pussy being satisfied, -I love them all.

I was dressed in my gown, and he was just in his shorts so I teased him I sat on him so he could look over my shoulder and still watch while I could hear everything, as I rubbed myself up and down him, I could hear on the porn that they were really going for it. I could tell she was wet through and they were slapping against each other, I was so turned on I pushed his shorts down and guided him straight into me and sat there, he thought he was going to get the full ride from me, instead I just sat there with him fully inside me with no movement, there it was, the desperation in his eyes, he needed some movement, grabbed me to try and move me but I was having none of it, I told him to close his eyes and do as I said. Its amazing the control you have over him at that point. He did as I said and I gently started moving but oh so slowly, he wanted more, but now was my time to get him, as I rode him oh so slowly, and he was so desperate, I looked at him with his eyes closed as instructed, and a thought flashed through me that I could be anybody, so long as I was on him it could be anybody, the girl from the DVD, the woman down the street, anybody.

"I stopped moving expecting him to open his eyes and question me, but he stayed as I had originally instructed him, with his eyes tight shut, his hands tried to move my hips, but I resisted, I could be anybody, I told him to stay still while I took the belt out of my gown and blindfolded him,

I started moving again, he was hard.

"I asked him what turned him on, he said that I had taken control, I asked if the thought that I could be anybody did anything for him - he said a little, I pushed him a little further,........................ ...... I could be the girl in that soap that you find attractive, ............He moaned,.........I stayed silent and rocked back and forth up and down him..................... I could be the singer whose voice you listen too, and watch her videos 'only for her voice'.............................another moan, he was going for it in his mind. I could be the girl in the DVD we can hear, infact with you blindfold she could be in the room with us, another moan from him louder than before,"

"Did you mind that another girl was turning him on?"

"There wasn't anybody else turning him on it was me, suggesting another girl, so I asked would you like being watched, he replied 'yes' which shocked me a little, why would it turn you on?

Well a girl getting turned by watching us would be the horniest thing ever,

"He had opened up to me, and you know us girls that's often the horniest thing any man could ever do, that and the fact that I'd been slowly rocking back and forwards on him for about half an hour, at that point in the DVD they were about to explode, he still had his blindfold on and couldn't see a thing, I climbed off him and turned around and sat back on him, and he knew I was watching the video, he moaned as I rode him, 'your turned on aren't you baby' ....

'Yes'

'What's turning you on?...'

"Knowing that I can't see anything, and you are turned on and you have just turned around to watch the video to turn yourself on more, you have the role you have just talked about ---watching two people fucking to turn you on. Do you like it baby?'

"Yes I replied, I was mesmerised looking at the girl on the DVD getting to the point of orgasm and oblivious to the surroundings, just pure lust taking over from everything else. The way nothing else mattered other than being turned on.

"He said 'What if there was a girl behind us now watching us get turned on watching the video knowing that the effect the girl on the T.V. has on you, is the same as the turn on you would be to the girl behind us,' I moaned without realising, sometimes you want to be turned on, sometimes you want to turn someone else on mainly your partner, but does it matter if it is someone else as well, not at that point it didn't.

"I moaned again without realising god this was horny. 'And baby how would you feel if she walked up behind us and did this for you' with that he rolled my nipples round with his finger tips, I had my eyes closed and the idea of a beautiful girl stood behind us, playing with me to turn me on, as we had turned her on, just blew me away.

"I rode him a little more energetically I could feel him boiling over, then the shiver, then the thud inside me as he released inside, as though that was the trigger it made me cum, feeling him shoot inside me while I watch a couple in exactly the same state, have their orgasm in front of me, his hand was on my clit as I continued coming. I nearly screamed at him 'baby I'm coming'

He said 'its not me baby its her,' I was too far into my orgasm to quite understand which one he meant I just continued coming all over his cock, and boy did I come, longer and harder than I had in a while, as I came down from it I lent back against him, he still had his hand on my hypersensitive clit, I could feel the combination of our juices inside me, luckily he was just holding it there and not moving or I would have been jumping all over. And flooded all over.

"He said 'So what really turned you on, me or her'

Both baby I replied and kissed him and took his blindfold off, I didn't want to give in and tell him the idea of him fucking me and a girl playing with my clit was one of the biggest turn-ons of my life even if it was just a fantasy. We lay there and caught our breath, I didn't realise our talking would lead to more thoughts about it later.

"So a girl really gets you going then Jane?"

"Yes."

"And do you really want to do it?"

"Well I guess so, he and I have talked about it so many times since, we are both very keen on the idea. He being a bloke once said that, if ever I got the opportunity to sleep with a girl, I should do it without hesitation, so long as I remembered everything, and tell him every minute detail about it afterwards, but I don't know how you would go about it the first time, who, where, when and what do you say to someone that you think would be interested, and what if they are really offended because they don't want to.

"It's a strange idea because you want it to be someone you trust and then you don't want it to be someone you know, you don't want to spoil friendships, you know, so the idea that you meet someone a few times and just as you get to know them you ask them to go to bed with you well..........

"Hey slow down a little, I think, you don't need to think so much, you just need to ask if someone says no then that's fine, you asked with a purpose and it may or may not happen, you just need to know what you are going to say so that if they are thinking no, then they won't be offended by what you have said."

"So 'you've got a nice pair of tits and I bet your pussy tastes good' wouldn't work then"

They both giggled a little.

"Perhaps not unless you were in a whore house" Louise realised that Jane was a little drunk and guessed she would not normally be so forward as that, but, why not take advantage a little, Just a little.

"Jane, seriously, what would you say to a girl you found attractive?"

"You mean a girl like you, I wouldn't know what to say, or where to start"

Louise's heart raced at the words just spoken and how Jane hadn't realised what she had revealed. "Jane ask me how you would ask a girl you found attractive"

"Errrrmm .... Well the only thing I have to go on, are lines that guys say to girls, so I don't know, its so much more than just a line to get someone in bed,"

"Is it - isn't it just being more direct without all the shit, go on...ask me!"

There was an almost demanding look in Louise's eyes now, it was the third time of telling her to ask.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Away Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds