• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Eva Will Never Forget

A Night Eva Will Never Forget

Eva was young, hot and in her prime. At 25 years old, she was the youngest associate partner of the largest firm in her city. She may have flaunted her gorgeous body to get there, but that wasn't going to stop her from enjoying her newfound life. She never slept with her boss, but she certainly didn't hide her assets.

For instance, on this particular day, Eva was wearing a grey pinstriped skirt suit that was one size too small so that the jacket closed around her flat stomach while lifting her perfect 38Ds. Underneath, she wore a black corset with a red camisole shirt. She never wore underwear because she couldn't stand the panty lines they left.

Today was one of those days when you don't have much to do, but you'd rather look like you're doing something than be given a huge project that you just don't have the energy for. Eva had a great date the night before and she wanted something mindless to do so she could daydream about it all day. She told her assistant not to bother her and hold all of her calls because she really needed to focus on the preparation for a case she was helping someone with. However, instead, she was really sitting at her desk remembering the night before:

Eva had met this gorgeous guy at the bar. They hit it off immediately and before she knew it they were telling each other their life stories. The good part of the night was when they started getting a little touchy though. After a few drinks, Eva started touching his hands and his arms. Flirting the best way she knew how. He responded by touching her thigh underneath the table. The more she flirted, the farther up her thigh his hand went. Eventually, he reached the place where her thighs met and realized instantly that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He could immediately feel the wetness coming from her.

Eva excused herself to go to the restroom. She didn't want to because she wanted to see what would happen next, but the alcohol was going through her too quickly. On her way out of the restroom, her date scared her to death because we was standing right outside waiting for her and when she appeared he pushed her back in and locked the door behind them. He pushed Eva against the sink and began kissing her deeply. Pushing his tongue deep in her throat as he pulled her skirt up. He helped her up onto the sink and fell to his knees where he immediately went to work on her waiting cunt. He could lick pussy better than anyone she'd ever met. Before long she was breathing heavy and trying desperately to balance herself on the sink. But, just before she was about to come, he stopped.

He stood up and unzipped his pants as fast as he could. When he slipped his member from his boxers, Eva stared in astonishment. His 9 inch cock was hard as a rock and thicker than any she had seen. She couldn't wait to have it inside her. He pulled her down off of the sink, turned her around, and pushed her head down onto the sink. He slid his cock just over her opening trying to tease her a little before he plunged his dick in as far as it would go. He pulled out slowly and plunged in again. He knew they didn't have much time before someone a line built up outside, so he started fucking her hard and fast. He loved that he could see how much she was loving his cock in the mirror. He pounded her as fast as he could until he couldn't hold it in any longer. She exploded at the very same time.

They cleaned up and tried to sneak out but a huge crowd by the restroom applauded when they left.

Remembering the night before had made Eva so wet that she thought about masturbating right there at her desk. But right then her assistant knocked on her door and let herself in. Eva had lost track of time and it was already 8pm. She told her assistant to head home for the day and she packed away the books that she had been "reading."

She didn't live far from the office so she headed out for the walk home. She had to pass through a not so great neighborhood... but she never had any problems. As she walked down the street she could feel her juices sliding down her legs. She couldn't wait to get home so she could call the guy from the bar and have a hot steamy night. She was so lost in her thoughts about what would happen that she hadn't even noticed the wrong turn she took. When she realized what had happened she was on a dark street and thought she could hear voices. She started to turn around when two strong men jumped out from the alley and pulled her in. They threw her against the wall. One man covered her mouth and threatened her not to make a noise or they'd kill her right then. The other was pulling up her skirt. She tried to scream out. She was scared to death. They were obviously going to rape her and God knows what else. The man who was holding her mouth already had his cock out and furiously masturbating. The other man started rubbing his hands all over and quickly thrust his fingers into her. She had still been wet from earlier and he noticed immediately.

"She's fucking soaked already, John. I wonder where she just came from. Something had her all hot and bothered."

"Maybe she just wants to fuck your giant cock, Ben. I say you whip it out and give the lady what she wants. Saves you the hard work."

"John" unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock Eva had ever seen. She thought that the guy from the bar had a big cock, but this guy was at least 11 inches long. She tried to struggle even more. She couldn't take that guy... no way! But "Ben" was holding her firm against the wall. There was nothing she could do. John forced himself in her. It hurt so bad, but he just kept going. She was in so much pain that tears were forming in her eyes. While John was pounding in and out of her, Ben started massaging her breasts. It felt kind of good, but Eva couldn't stop thinking about the cock tearing her apart. Ben was still masturbating furiously, but he stopped so he could have a free hand. He used his free hand to start massaging Eva's ass. He slowly inched his way down her ass until he found her nice virgin hole. He could feel the pounding that John was definitely giving her. He pushed John back enough so that he could moisten his finger with their juices. He slid a finger into Eva's ass and let John go back to his fucking. Eva jerked and tried to get away as hard as she could. Having her ass violated scared her more than the huge fucking she was getting.

John was starting to get close, she could tell. The sound of his heavy breathing and moaning was starting to make her a little hot though. Eva couldn't believe that her body was betraying her right now. She was still scared out of her mind though and wanted it all to stop. Just then, John pounded harder and faster until he exploded inside of her. She felt so dirty, but she was glad that it was over. Or so she thought.

Ben and John switched positions and John held Eva in place. He was even stronger than Ben and Eva knew there was no way she was going to get away. Ben was starting to work his finger into her ass again. Only this time, he was using the combined juices in her pussy and was working more fingers in at a time. Eva was trying as hard as she could to relax herself, but this situation was so upsetting. Before she knew it, he already had 3 fingers working in her.

Ben was tired of waiting, he wanted a piece of this bimbo and he was going to get it. He lifted her up a little and placed the tip of his cock at her anal opening. She was trembling, but he was going to have his way with her. He tried to be gentle at first. He had to have her... but he didn't want to hurt her too bad. After the first two inches though... he couldn't help himself and shoved himself inside of her. Eva let out a huge gasp in pain. He didn't care though. He just pounded into her over and over again. She wished it would be over. Hope it would be over. She'd never felt herself filled so much in her life. She tried to push the pleasure to the back of her mind. She wasn't going to let them win. They could do whatever they wanted, but she wasn't going to like it.

After what seemed like forever, Ben let loose inside of her. Both guys pulled up their pants and took off. Eva sat there in shock and fear for a long time, but she was glad it was over. She felt so empty now that they were gone though. She got herself together and started walking the rest of the way home. She could feel their juices coming out of her and she started to crave more cock. She couldn't believe after all that had happened to her she was wanting MORE cock!! She felt so ashamed as she walked into her apartment, but the first thing she saw when she walked in was the guy from the bar... she had forgotten they had planned a date for the night, because of the events of the night.... but MAN was she happy to see him. Now she could get the cock that she was craving again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night Eva Will Never Forget

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds