• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night He Will Never Forget Ch. 01

A Night He Will Never Forget Ch. 01

One afternoon, Tori was left home alone while her boyfriend of two years, Conner, went to work. Tori knew he wouldn't be home for a few hours, so she decided to play around a little bit. She went to her closet and found her black silk negligee and thought that this would be a great time to use it, but she needed some other "supplies" first.

Tori always had a wild imagination, and one fantasy she constantly had was the one she would fulfill tonight, when Conner returned home. She left the house and drove to a nearby sex shop to pick up a few items: two sets of handcuffs, two lengths of rope, and a decent vibrator. From there, she went to a local convenience store to purchase some candles before going back to the house to prepare for that night.

First, she took a long, hot, shower. As the water ran over her body, she couldn't help but move her hands slowly down her stomach to touch the area between her legs that was already wet with anticipation, and not from the shower water. She slowly began to work her fingers around her swollen clit, making her body shudder. After a few minutes of teasing herself, she decided to stop before she came so she would be ready for when Conner got home.

After her shower, Tori put on her housecoat, dried her hair, and fixed it with curlers to give it an extra bounce, which many people found to be sexy. She then went to the bedroom and began setting up. She set candles around the room, laid the ropes across the bed, and moved two semi-sturdy pieces of furniture next to the head of the bed, because there was no headboard. She took the two sets of handcuffs that she bought and hooked one end to the pieces of furniture, letting the empty cuff dangle. It was then that Conner called to let her know he was on his way home.

Immediately, Tori went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. She put on the black nightie and make-up, before lighting the candles as she set them up around the room and in the hallway. As soon as the last candle was lit, she heard the sound of his truck pulling into the driveway, which sent chills up her spine and made her pussy hot and wet with the desire that was burning inside. She finally snapped herself out of it and went to lay on the bed.

Just as she had hoped, Conner walked in the door and saw the path of candles leading to the bedroom. Immediately, his dick began to harden as he slowly walked toward the destination that the candles were taking him to. He turned the corner and saw Tori laying on the bed. She was on her right side, propping herself up with her right arm, while her left one rested on her thick thighs. Her bouncy, curly, brown hair just barely covered her face, which was illuminated in a dazzling, yet devious, smile. Though the smile was nothing compared to the almost see through nightie she wore.

As soon as he laid eyes on his woman, Conner's member became erect. Tori could tell that he was excited, and slowly raised up to where she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She motioned with one finger for him to come over to her, and he did without hesitation. She began to kiss him on his stomach as she lifted up his shirt, and as she pulled it off of him, her kisses followed, until she was to his neck, then his ears, his cheeks, his forehead -- everywhere except his lips.

As she kissed his neck, he looked down to see the ropes and handcuffs, and immediately he became curious. Tori took advantage of the confusion in his eyes and turned him so that he faced away from the bed. That was when she began to kiss his lips, and slowly laid him on the bed, on his back. She straddled him, feeling his cock throb beneath his pants, and slowly began to grind her hips. He tried to take her panties off, but she pinned his hands above his head, and not realizing what was about to happen, he didn't resist. Instead, he closed his eyes and let the pleasure envelope him.

Tori continued to kiss and grind him while her hands began locking the cuffs around his wrists. Conner opened his eyes and began looking at his hands, which were now firmly locked in place. Tori quickly got off of him, and began to unzip his pants. She kissed his stomach while she did it, and pulled his pants off, leaving him with his boxers and a decent sized hardon. She then took the two lengths of rope and proceeded to tie his legs slightly apart.

"What are you doing?" Conner asked.

"You'll see," Tori teased.

After his legs were secure, she got a pair of scissors and cut his boxers off. Finally, he was completely naked, tied to the bed, with no way to escape -- now the fun could really begin!

Tori went and got her new vibrator from her bag and sat down on a desk at the foot of the bed. She began to touch herself, moving her hands up her legs, around her waist, between her thighs, up her stomach, to her tits, and into her hair. While she touched her skin, she let out a soft moan without meaning to. This took Conner by surprise, and his throbbing cock began to ache with desire to feel her surrounding it with her hot, wet pussy, but he could do nothing, and he knew Tori knew that.

Tori slowly removed her panties and spread her legs, exposing her pussy, already wet and pink with excitement. Using one hand, she began to play with her clit while her other hand grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. While Conner watched, Tori placed the vibrator on her clit, which sent her reeling with bouts of pleasure. She could already feel the beginning waves of an orgasm that was about to consume her, so she stopped, denying herself the release.

The whole time, Conner lay helplessly tied to his bed, his dick standing straight up, throbbing, yearning to be touched. He was surprised at how turned on he was, watching his girlfriend tease herself over and over. It was beginning to be too much for him, and he absent-mindedly humped he air, as if somehow it would give him some relief, but of course it did not.

Tori loved the thrill she got from making him watch her, and she knew he had his eyes glued because she was no longer putting on a show, she was beginning to drive herself crazy. After about 15 minutes of bringing herself to the edge and denying herself orgasm after orgasm, she finally gave into the heat that was building inside her. She locked eyes with Conner as the vibrator sent her into a tailspin. She began to shake wildly, but somehow managed to keep her eyes on her man.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever as her juices spilled onto the desk. Conner was mesmerized by what he was seeing. He had never seen Tori masturbate before, and as he looked in her eyes, seeing the ecstasy that filled them, he almost forgot that he was tied down, until he tried to move, but his wrists were secured and all he could do was grunt in frustration.

"Aww, poor baby," said Tori, after her orgasm subsided, "would you like me to help you out?"

All Conner could do was nod his head and lick his lips.

"Oh, would you like to taste my pussy?" asked Tori

"yes," was all he could get out of his mouth before she got up and straddled his face.

"lick my cum," she demanded, and he did. He began to tease her clit with his tongue before sticking it in her cunt. He heard her moan softly and kept licking. He felt her already swollen clit begin to get bigger and decided to work her over. He switched between licking and sucking her clit while she grabbed the back of his head and rode his face.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Make me cum again. I wanna cum on your face!" Tori demanded, and Conner obeyed. "Make me cum and I might let you fuck me."

Conner hadn't realized it until that moment that his cock was beginning to ache. He was so hard that it was becoming painful. He had never wanted Tori as badly as he wanted her at that moment, and he knew he was completely at her mercy, which only made it worse because he had never been helpless before.

"That's it baby, suck on my clit. Make me cum," Tori repeated. She continued to hold onto his head while he licked and sucked her clit. She felt an orgasm beginning to build and threw her head back, moaning and yelling, "DON'T STOP CONNER! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP! Ohmygod I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Conner continued to lick and suck on her clit until he felt her pussy begin to convulse. He felt her body begin to shake as she yelled out his name. He was having a difficult time breathing because Tori was holding onto his head and pushing his face farther into her sex. As soon as he began to think he was going to pass out, she let go of his head and stepped off of the bed, while he took deep gasping breaths.

"Damn baby," said Tori, "that was amazing! Now, would you like to fuck me?"

"Ohmygod, please baby! Please!" he replied.

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"Yes! Yes I do! Please Tori!"

Tori stood at the foot of the bed again and looked at his stiff cock. She turned her head to the side and smiled, amused at the sight before her, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to go get something to drink. You can lay there and stew for a few minutes." With that, she grabbed the panties she had taken off earlier and stuffed them into Conner's mouth, "Be back in a minute," she purred and walked out the door, leaving her man tied up and naked, aching to be touched.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night He Will Never Forget Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds