A Night in New York

As if on queue, Linda's eyes rolled back and her back arched. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed as Deb's tongue worked over her swollen clitoris. Linda felt her knees weakening as Deb's tongue relentlessly attacked the pink staff that was now plainly visible. Times Square looked in on them as Linda reached an almost violent orgasm. Shock waves shot through her as she grabbed Deb's head and held it against her now-wide-open pussy.

Deb slowly moved her tongue off the pulsating knob inside Linda. She sat back on her heels, watching the brunette tremble with aftershocks. Linda staggered forward a bit, resting her palms against the window to steady herself. She was now on full display to anyway the happened to look up to the 8th floor of their building. But, she didn't care. Linda smiled to the world below.

Chapter 6

The blonde woman sat back on the bed, admiring the brunette leaning on the window.

Wow, she sure does look sexy from here she thought, Mmmm, that ass, I would love to spread those cheeks and attack it!

Just as though Linda could read Deb's mind, she spread her legs apart and placed her right hand on her ass. Linda peered over her shoulder and smiled at the sexy blonde laying on the bed. The teacher tuned around, and leaning back against the window, said, "Go into the bathroom for a few minutes. I have a surprise for you."

Deb rolled off the bed, came forward and kissed Linda, her hand stroking the brunette's dark brown trimmed pubes that surrounded her pussy. She smiled and then strolled to the bathroom, purposely swaying her hips. Two minutes lover" she called as she closed the door.

The blonde stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, not bad she thought holding her tits up and out. Her nipples still protruded out from the half-dollar sized pink circles. A gold chain dangled from her neck, the small cross at the end resting comfortable in her ample cleavage. "Yes, Deb," she said to the reflection. "These look good enough to suck!" She waited 90 seconds, and thought, I can't wait any longer. "I'm coming now lover" she called towards the closed door.

"You will in a few minutes" was the quick reply.

Deb opened the door and gasped in amazement. Before her stood the 54 year old teacher - naked except for the black strap-on dildo around her waist. The hug shaft was pointing straight towards Deb. Linda was gently rubbing her fingers up and down it. Deb cautiously approached her. She squatted in front of the 8" shaft and took the dildo between her lips. Slowly the length of the shaft began disappearing into her mouth. Linda gasped slightly as Deb swallowed the entire faux-cock. The marketing manager moved her mouth back and forth over the lifelike penis, giving Linda her first blowjob.

The brunette looked down at Deb sucking her femme cock; this is one of the most erotic sights I have ever seen she thought as the black cock slowly slipped in and out of the blonde's mouth. Linda slowly stated to work her hips in rhythm with the blonde's mouth, fucking the red lips of her woman.

"Deb" Linda ordered. Yes, ordered. "Go put on your shoes and then get on your hands and knees in front of the window". Deb shook slightly as she slipped on her black pumps and obediently dropped to all fours. As Deb stared out of the window, Linda squirted a line of the KY jelly over along the shaft, and then using her fist, made sure the angry shaft was lubricated. Linda knelt behind Deb and took in the most amazing sight, her black femme cock, inches away from the blonde's naked pussy.

Linda inched the shaft forward and touched the waiting slot. She could see Deb, tense-up at the first touch. Linda thrust her hips forward a little more as Deb pushed her bottom backwards. As Linda watched from behind, and New York City from the front, the long, black femme cock slid effortlessly into eager vertical opening. Both women gasped, Linda at the sight, Deb at the feel, of how easily the monster shaft was engulfed by the blonde's pussy. Linda eased back and the black dildo slid partly out. She pushed back and watched as Deb's vaginal muscles clamped around the shaft.

Deb gasped as she felt Linda thrust the femme cock deep inside her. Linda moved her hips back and forth, holding on to Deb's hips as she fucked the blonde. She was taking long slow strokes listening to the dildo as it want in and out, watching Deb's reaction as she closed in on an orgasm.

Deb was shouting now, feeling her cunt muscles grab hold of the faux cock as it slid in and out. "God, yes" she shouted. "Yes, fuck me bitch! Fuck me harder.'

Linda's pulse began to race was getting so excited now. She moved her hips faster and harder now, feeling the blonde's ass slap against her as she pushed the femme cock deeper inside the blonde.

"You fucking little slut" Linda cried out as she fucked Deb in front of the picture window. In the reflection of the glass, she could see Deb's glorious tits swinging back and forth in time to the thrusts.

Suddenly, Deb dressed only in her gold chain and black shoes felt an explosion deep within her. "OH MY GOD!" she shouted at the top of her ample lungs as shaft rubbed against her swollen clitoris, causing a massive orgasm.

Linda smiled as she glanced down at the shaft on one of its outbound trips. The huge black shaft was covered with a semi-transparent luster. Linda recognized the slimey substance, having seen it on her own on her husband's cock as it left her own pussy. She knew Deb had cum.

Chapter 7

The teacher stood looking at Deb, the smile on the blonde's face told her so much, "enjoy that fuck my little slut?"

"Oh yes, I want to be your whore all night long", replied Deb.

She crawled towards the blonde, the femme cock still standing erect, her juices glistening in the lamplight. She pushed the head of the cock towards the blonde's mouth. As the cock entered her mouth, Deb reached around and slowly slipped a finger into the teacher's asshole. Looking at the shock on Linda's face; she knew this was new territory for the teacher.

Deb stopped sucking the cock, removed her finger and moistened it, then returned it to the brunette's asshole. Linda opened her legs wider letting Deb's finger find its target. Gently she pushed her finger in, slowly easing it deeper until it was to the knuckle. She looked up at Linda who had her eyes closed and was obviously enjoying this new sensation. Returning her mouth to the cock, Deb sucked it faster as her finger started to fuck her new lover's ass.

Linda had never felt this sensation before, and to do it in front of the window was only adding to the sensation. Before she came she felt the marketing manager remove her finger. She opened her eyes to be ordered by the blonde "take off the cock bitch!" Linda stood there, not knowing what to do. "Now!" commanded Deb. The teacher unbuckled the femme cock and let it fall to the floor.

Deb took the cock, moved closer to the window and placed it erect on the floor. Linda knew what was going to happen and she felt her pussy moisten as she moved forward. The blonde held the cock erect while Linda squatted over it. Lowering herself, she felt the cock touch her pussy. She moved down further until the whole shaft was buried deep inside her cunt.

"Ride it bitch! Let the good people of New York, see you cum on the cock" demanded Deb.

Linda started to move her body up and down the cock, feeling Deb's fingers on her clit as the New Yorker held the cock skyward. The blonde took Linda's hand and placed it on the shaft of the cock. She moved back and stood watching the brunette fucking herself with the 8" fake black cock.

Linda was lost in herself. She rode the cock faster and faster, not thinking of who could see her from the ceiling to floor window of her hotel room. She stated to cum and called out "Deb, I need you, I want you to fuck me, fuck my cunt bitch!"

Linda looked at Deb behind her, the blonde smiled and nodded, "lay down bitch, and open your legs for me."

The teacher lay on her back, her pubic hair framing her glistening pussy. She took her right nipple in her fingers and squeezed it as she watched the blonde strap on her femme cock. Deb knelt down between Linda's legs and let the cock touch the waiting pussy. The brunette arched her back to let her pussy get closer to the waiting cock. Slowly the 8" cock entered Linda's waiting cunt, eventually disappearing as Deb lay on top of her. Their mouths were close now. The marketing manager's tongue traced the teacher' mouth, finally forcing it between Linda's lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 775 milliseconds