• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night in the City

A Night in the City

"Just one more drink." Todd implored the girls as he motioned for the bartender to come over. "No, no, I know my limitations." Kathy responded. "Besides, you drank enough tonight for the three of us." Cindy chimed in. The almost deserted bar that was on the top floor of their hotel was nearing closing time. The three employees of LBG Associates were in New York City for a mid January sales conference and with the blizzard outside, their flights that evening had been cancelled and they were forced to spend one more night in the Big Apple. The Florida residents were amazed at the quantity of snow that had fallen over the past five hours and watched as the city outside had been brought to a standstill.

Todd was somewhat friendly with the two girls. They were friends with his girlfriend who also worked for the firm but was working back in their Florida home office. Todd was six foot two, weighed 190 lbs and just turned twenty-six. He had the GQ cover boy face and physique type. He was good looking and he flaunted it. He didn't hesitate to flirt with every female in sight and not many ignored his looks and charms. Kathy was a twenty-four year old brunette with an extremely pretty face. She was five foot six and had 34 C breasts and a spectacular body to match. Cindy was a petite blond with 34 D sized breasts and the smallest ass one could imagine on a twenty three year old girl.

Kathy had broken up with her boyfriend a month ago and was between relationships while Cindy was seeing a couple guys, but none seriously or exclusively. The two girls were quite used to getting men to watch them wherever they went.

Todd finished his last drink just as the bartender explained that unfortunately, the hotel bar was now closing. Todd had a lot of trouble standing as Kathy grabbed his arm and led him to the elevator. Cindy pushed the button bringing the elevator to the top floor and helped Kathy get Todd into the elevator. Cindy's room was on the 23rd floor and she got off first. Kathy insisted that she could get the barely conscious Todd back to his room by herself and would be okay. Cindy gave her goodbyes walked to her room.

Kathy got to the 17th floor and had to reach in to Todd's back pocket to grab his room card. She could feel his firm ass through the pants. It registered to her that her heartbeat just increased significantly. She had always liked Todd, but Susan got to Todd first so she wasn't able to date him. Everybody in the office but Todd seemed to know that Susan had cheated on him several times during their nine-month relationship. Even though Susan was her friend, Kathy felt very bad for Todd. She would love to tell him so she could get a chance with him, but that kind of relationship swap would be very destructive in their small office environment back in Florida. Susan was the owner's niece and that would prove to be career suicide. She loved her job and didn't want to do anything to jeopardize her career.

Kathy swiped the card and led Todd in to the bedroom and laid him down on his back. She took off his shoes and socks so he would be more comfortable and placed a pillow underneath his head. He was completely out. She tried asking him if he needed anything but he was oblivious to anything she was saying. She was about ready to leave when she saw his laptop on a table next to his bed. She didn't know why but she glanced at his incoming e-mail. One recent e-mail was from his buddy Chip. She couldn't help herself but she clicked in on the e-mail. Chip asked how his night was going with the two really hot girls from his office. He stated to his buddy that he should forget Susan and just make a play for that girl Kathy that he was attracted to. Chip referred to the fact that Todd was always talking about her so he should at least do something about it and get it out of his system or emotionally move on.

She felt very flattered that he liked her. She laid on the side of the bed staring at Todd. He was stirring slightly but was still passed out. She reached up and placed a light kiss on his lips. His lips moved unconsciously back with hers ever so slightly. She pulled herself closer to him and laid down on the bed next to him. She brushed her body up against his and began kissing the side of his face, neck and ear. Even though Todd wasn't awake and responding, she was getting very aroused. She began to kiss him and opened her mouth and gently found his tongue with hers. Even though she was doing all the work, the whole experience was very stimulating to her. She enjoyed the sensations of her body rubbing against his and the feel of his tongue upon hers. She hadn't had any sex in the last six weeks consequently creating a lot of pent up sexual feelings within her body.

She found herself caressing his chest and before she knew what she was doing, she found herself slowly unbuttoning his shirt. She pulled out his shirt from his pants and spread it open exposing his chest to hers. She further caressed him and sucked gently on his nipples. She couldn't believe how flat his stomach was. This was the first time she ever saw him with his shirt open and she was very impressed with his abs.

She unbuttoned her own blouse and unclasped her bra from the front. Now her breasts were free and bouncing up and down. Her nipples were very erect from the excitement she was feeling. She had large areolas and they were dark red at the moment because of how stimulated they were. She brushed her breasts up against his chest and kissed him some more. She couldn't help but overhear her own heavy breathing and moans escaping from her mouth.

She reached down and carefully unbuckled his pants and slowly pulled down his zipper. Todd was still not responding as he just relaxed all stretched out on the bed, not realizing how Kathy was treating herself to his body. She pulled down his pants and underwear to around his knees and looked at his penis. It sat limp to one side of his leg and looked so appetizing to her as she placed her hand around it. She began to massage his dick and moved back and forth between his balls and stroking his cock. As she masturbated him, she finally felt his cock grow much bigger in her hands. Within a minute or so later, he was rock solid and fully erect. His swollen dick she could see was about seven inches. She didn't like guys that were bigger then that and most guys were a couple inches shorter.

She took his cock and licked the head of it with her tongue. Todd was unconscious but his body was still enjoying what was being performed on him as she could hear his moans and groans of ecstasy. After two minutes of her licking his penis all over she could see the head of his cock glisten in the light of the room. She took him into her mouth and moved up and down his long shaft. She couldn't swallow his whole dick because he was too big and she knew her own limitations. As she was moving up and down and sucking on his manhood, Todd's hips were slowly moving back and forth in rhythm with her.

Kathy pulled her panties off and pulled up her skirt. She climbed on top of him, straddling him and took his dick and began rubbing it up against her clitoris. After a minute or so of this she couldn't take it and pushed herself down on top of his cock and pushed him deep inside. It made her feel so good, she thought she was going to come immediately. She placed her hands on his chest pushing down and used it to support herself up as she pumped back and forth. Todd's body was responding to her thrusts with his own barely noticeable thrusts and the friction of her tightening vagina around his dick was pushing Kathy into frenzy. After another couple minutes, she felt herself getting close. "Oh my God, it feels so good." She blurted out to no that could hear her. "I'm gonna come, Oh God, Oh God Uhhhhhhhhh, here it comes, uhhhhhhhh, OMIGOD." Her moaning and groaning were quite loud as she couldn't keep quiet. Her pussy completely enveloped Todd's dick and began contracting as she felt her orgasm overwhelm her with wave after wave of spasms.

She wanted more so she bent over and began hugging Todd and brushing her chest up against his. She kept straddling him and began pumping again. She grabbed his hands and held them in hers as she continued making love to him. After three or four minutes of the constant grinding and pumping she could feel herself once again close. "Oh God, Ohhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhh Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Her vagina tightened again against Todd's penis. She allowed herself this time to pump slowly back and forth as her vagina was sensitive still from her first come. Finally she withdrew Todd's dick from her. She still was aroused though and decided to do something a little different. She turned herself around and straddled Todd backwards this time and then laid her back down on his chest. This was a little more difficult but after a minute or so she got her hips in rhythm and was able to pump back and forth with Todd's cock inside her. She grabbed his right hand and pushed his middle finger to her clitoris and began to rub herself. The sensation of his hand under her direction was more than she could take. She knew that after a minute she was getting close so she teased herself by stopping and starting until she couldn't hold back her orgasm and it came pouring out of her. Kathy frantically moved his finger back and forth upon her sensitive spot. The combination of his finger and his penis inside of her created her biggest orgasm yet.

She rolled off of him and collapsed on the bed and just lay there. She saw how his dick was still erect and how swollen it was from how aroused he was. She felt sorry for him that he didn't have any idea how much fun he just missed. She thought to herself about how uncomfortable he would feel throughout the night in this state and also when he woke up in the morning. She decided that for all of the pleasure he just caused her that he deserved a better fate. She reached over and began masturbating him slowly. She loved watching his penis being stroked up and down by her hand. After a little while, she could feel his body tensing up and his penis swelling even more. The head of his dick seemed to turn bright red. She could feel his dick beginning to spasm and quiver. She watched in amazement as his dick erupted like a volcano with his sperm squirting up big gobs several times high in the air and falling on his abs and pubic hair. He must have ejaculated three big squirts of cum and four shorter spurts during his orgasm. His head was turned sideways as he was breathing heaving and moaning softly. His lips were moving up and down as he finally was drained of all his cum. Kathy's hand was soaked in his cum. She got up and got a towel from the bathroom and cleaned herself up. Then she got a damp warm towel and cleaned Todd's abs and dick completely up. Luckily, none of his clothes got anything on them. That would be difficult to explain if he ever noticed that.

Suddenly Kathy was startled by a knock at the hallway door. She left the bedroom and went over to the eyehold to see who it was. She knew that it could only be her friend Cindy and she was right, what could she want. She pulled her skirt down and quickly fixed her bra and buttoned her shirt. She opened the door, "Hi Cindy, what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here, what are you doing her you little vixen? I forgot my room card in your purse and I went back to your room to wait for you. When you never showed up, I went downstairs and convinced the desk manager to give me Todd's room number. So, what's going on?"

Kathy didn't want to admit that she had just taken advantage of Todd's drunken state and ravaged his unconscious body, so she improvised. "I was planning on going straight back to my room, but Todd made a move on me and now he's in the bedroom. He passed out right at the end, I'll bet he won't even remember tonight."

"Oh my God, I can't believe that you did him. What about Susan?"

"What about Susan? I'm not telling her, are you?

"Oh Kathy, this is so wrong."

Kathy thought quickly and decided what she had to do in order to keep the night's events a secret. "Here follow me." She said as she led Cindy into Todd's bedroom.

Cindy spotted Todd lying unconscious on the bed with his pants down around his knees and his shirt open. Kathy prodded Cindy, "Don't you think he looks so good?"

"He is so good looking, I am so jealous that you got him."

"Don't be jealous, come here."

"What do you mean Kathy?"

"Here, just touch his chest, feel how smooth it is." Kathy carefully guided Cindy's hand to Todd's chest and she began massaging him.

"Oh my God, he feels so good." Cindy reached down and softly touched Todd's penis. She also liked the way it looked lying limp on the side of his leg. "I'll bet he's very big when he's aroused."

"See for yourself." Kathy said. Kathy reached over and started stroking Todd and Cindy watched in amazement as his dick became much bigger and erect.

"Here, your turn to have some fun, he won't mind" Cindy took Todd's cock and continued stroking it until Todd was rock solid once again. Cindy took Todd's penis in her mouth and began giving him an expert blowjob. Kathy was very impressed seeing how enthusiastic Cindy was orally pleasuring Todd. She could tell that Cindy must be very good at giving blowjobs.

After a few minutes, Cindy pulled off her shirt and bra and allowed her breasts loose. She unzipped her pants and pulled them off. She slipped out of her panties and climbed on top of Todd. She inserted his cock inside of her and groaned intensely as she began pumping away. Cindy's tits were bouncing up and down as she enjoyed riding her new toy.

Kathy slid off her skirt and lie down on the chair next to the bed and spread her legs. She began rubbing her clitoris as she watched Cindy make love to Todd on the other side of the bed. It was making her so excited watching Cindy swallow Todd's cock into her pussy.

Cindy's breathing was getting very loud, and she exclaimed "Oh my God! I'm getting close!" Cindy was tightly pinching each of her nipples with her fingers as she grinded her body into Todd. Finally Cindy's legs began to shake as wave after wave of an earth shattering orgasm spread throughout her entire body.

Kathy surveying the scene came again as she quickly masturbated herself into a frenzy. This last orgasm left her totally drained as she leaned back into the chair.

Cindy climbed off of Todd and began sucking Todd's dick again. After five minutes of her stroking his balls and licking his shaft, Cindy could feel Todd's cock start to throb and stiffen. She realized that he was getting ready to come. As Todd writhed on the bed, it was obvious that his body was enjoying what Cindy was doing to him. He finally exploded into Cindy's mouth as she swallowed every drop of his cum. She loved giving blowjobs and having guys come in her mouth. She prided herself in her ability to make men come with her oral skills.

She pulled up his pants and buttoned his shirt as she then gathered her own clothes. Kathy also got dressed.

"I think it best that we don't tell Todd about tonight if he doesn't remember anything." Kathy stated to Cindy.

"I think that you're right, we'll just keep this our little secret."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night in the City

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds