A Night in the Life

"Twelve," she said aloud as the last image faded from her mind, not even realizing she had done so until Adrianna repeated the number.

"Twelve?"

"Yes."

"And that's over four years?"

"Three actually," Adriana corrected. "I didn't have my first time until sophomore year."

Now it was Adrianna who expressed a look of concentration. Thinking that she was evaluating the number, Claire asked if she thought it was too high.

"No, not at all," Adrianna replied. "After all, that's only three or four girls a year, right?"

"I guess so," Claire answered, not really being able to remember for sure how many there had been any particular year. She was certain, however, that there had been more in the later years than in the first. In fact, she really couldn't remember dating any guys at all in senior year.

"Although it does seem like a lot, if all you were doing was satisfying your sexual curiosity," Adrianna pointed out.

That had been a thought that had also occurred to Claire as she had totaled the tally in her mind. As she had considered it, she realized that locking those memories away had been a mistake, one that had made her less of the woman that she could've been. It had been done out of fear of what others might think, but now, at this point in her life, did that really matter?

Her train of thought was interrupted as Mary reappeared through the curtain, asking if she could get them anything else. Adrianna deferred to her guest, who quickly said she was good.

"I'll just take the check," Adrianna said with a smile.

"Yeah, right," Mary said with a grin as she turned around and went back to check on her other customers.

"She never lets me pay," Adrianna said.

A chime from a clock on the wall interrupted whatever Claire was about to say and instead drew attention to the fact that they'd been sitting there for over an hour. It was already a quarter to ten and Adrianna was supposed to meet her friends in fifteen minutes.

"Why don't I just catch a cab home?" Claire said. "I wouldn't want you to be late."

"My friends won't mind," Adrianna replied as she rose to her feet and reached for her jacket which she had laid on the bench. "I can still drop you off before I head over to the club."

"If you're sure," Claire said as she put on her own short coat.

"I'd ask you to come along," Adrianna said as she adjusted her jacket, "but it's not really a place to meet guys. At least not ones interested in girls."

"Actually, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea," Claire replied, thinking of both Alex and Ray.

"Are you sure?" Adrianna asked.

"Definitely."

"Well, in that case, your chariot awaits," Adrianna smiled broadly.

-=-=-=-

"This place is amazing," Claire said, leaning in close to Adrianna so as to be heard over the loud music.

Only a mile from where she grew up, Millennium Dream had started life as a furniture store back in the fifties. Now, the bottom floor, where once rested collections of living room and bedroom furniture, had been converted to a gigantic dance floor. The half level second floor, former home to smaller items and a few offices, held twin bars and an assortment of tables.

As Adrianna had said before, there were few men, and what there were seemed more into the music than any partner. The majority of dancers were women, a broad mix of ages, builds and colors. Claire had already danced with nearly a dozen, some friends of Adrianna and the remainder simply those who came up to her and asked. In between, as now, she found herself back with the one who'd brought her.

"Are you having a good time?" Adrianna asked as the song they'd been dancing to came to and end.

"I'm having a great time!" Claire shouted despite there no longer being any need to do so.

"My friends like you," Adrianna said as she began to lead her off the floor.

"I like your friends," Claire replied, this time in a lower voice.

"Two of them asked if we were dating," Adrianna said. "I think they wanted to know if you were available."

"Which two?" Claire asked.

"Melinda and Yvette."

It took Claire a few seconds to sort through the whirlwind of introductions that Adrianna had made when they'd first arrived at the club and remember which two had been Melinda and Yvette. A small smile appeared on her face as she recalled the faces that went with the names.

Melinda was a tall, slim black girl in her late twenties, quite pretty, with a short, skull hugging afro. Yvette was almost the opposite, fair skinned, short and slightly heavy, with shoulder length light brown hair. Despite her size, she was extremely graceful on the dance floor.

"What did you tell them?" she asked.

"The truth, that we were just friends," came the response. "I think both of them want to ask you out."

"Didn't you tell them I was straight?" Claire further asked.

"I guess that slipped my mind," Adrianna grinned.

They reached the edge of the dance floor, where Adrianna suggested they try and grab one of the tables upstairs and catch their breath. Luck was with them, as they found one that was just being vacated. When a waitress came over to clear away the half empty glasses and wipe the table, they ordered drinks.

"You know, after thinking about it, I'm glad you didn't tell them that I'm straight," Claire said after they'd each had a generous portion of their drinks.

"Why is that?" Adrianna asked, half sure she already knew the answer.

"Because I'm not really sure if that's true anymore," Claire said. "In fact, I'm beginning to wonder if it ever was."

"I'll admit, I've been wondering about that for the last few hours," Adrianna said as she again raised her drink.

"Do you know what I've been wondering about for hours?" Claire said as Adrianna put the glass back on the table.

"I have no idea," Adrianna said, even though she had her suspicions.

"What it would be like to kiss you," Claire answered.

"Really?" Adrianna asked in turn, trying to make her tone sound as if the revelation came as a surprise. That lasted all of ten seconds until she shifted gears and asked instead, "So what's stopping you from finding out?"

Claire looked into Adrianna's eyes, losing herself in their darkness as all the small disconnected bits of thought that had haunted her day suddenly seemed to come together in a recognizable pattern. Pushing back her chair, she leaned over toward Adrianna and, wrapping her arms around her neck, pulled the dark haired woman toward her -- their mouths meeting halfway between.

The kiss was long, enthusiastic, and totally electrifying. It was unlike anything she had felt in over a decade.

"That was.... wow!" Claire once they finally came up for air.

"I have to agree," Adrianna said, actually surprised that it had been.

A silence hung in the air for a few long seconds until Claire broke it.

"So what happens now?" Claire asked.

"I guess that depends," Adrianna replied.

"On what?"

"On whether kissing me is the only thing that you've been thinking about the last few hours." Adrianna asked, quite confident in the answer.

"I think you already know the answer to that," Claire said.

"Well then, what shall we do about it?" Adrianna inquired as she reached out and placed her hand on top of Claire's.

It was a touch that sent a rush racing through Claire. The question took no thought from her at all.

"If we left right now, we could probably make it to my apartment in about a half hour," she said.

"If we left right now," Adrianna repeated, her own smile growing larger as she did, "we could make it to mine in half that."

"You win," Claire said, the excitement in her voice clear.

-=-=-=-

Although they were now weaving in and out of traffic at an even greater speed than before, Claire now had a very different reaction to riding on the back of Adrianna's bike. Fear had been replaced by a sense of urgency as she felt herself racing toward that which she had thought long abandoned.

The large apartment building at the edge of the Brooklyn Heights' Promenade had a narrow alleyway alongside it, down which Adrianna guided her cycle to courtyard beyond. Then, after locking down the bike, she took Claire by the hand and led her to the back door. From there it was just a few dozen feet to the elevator and a quick ride up to the tenth floor apartment she called home. An elevator ride in which they'd shared more than one kiss.

"Wow, that is an impressive view," Claire said as, taking off her jacket, she stepped into the small apartment and had her attention immediately drawn to the view of lower Manhattan through the wide window.

"Not half as impressive as the view on this side of the window," Adrianna offered as, after shedding her own coat, she turned Claire around and again kissed her, deeper than before.

The press of Adrianna's lips dispelled any other thoughts from Claire's head, replacing them with an overwhelming desire to know Adrianna in every way possible. For a brief moment she felt a wave of dizziness, one quickly replaced by one of excitement as a second kiss followed the first, increasingly intimate.

They stood there for long moments, becoming lost in the warmth of each other's mouths and the soft caress of hands dancing across their bodies. For the first time in what seemed like forever, Claire felt she was exactly where she belonged.

"I want you," Adrianna whispered as their lips parted.

"... and I you," came Claire's immediate reply.

-=-=-=-

Half the size of the outer room, Adrianna's bedroom was simple in décor. A double bed sat against the far wall, surrounded by a dresser, a small night table, and a stand alone closet. All were the sort of furniture that came in a box and you put together yourself. As far as Claire was concerned, it wouldn't have made any difference if it had been a few milk crates and an army cot.

Leading Claire to the edge of the bed, Adrianna eased her back onto it, following close enough behind to be able to share kisses as they moved. As she came to rest alongside her, Adrianna ran her left hand down Claire's body, sliding it up her skirt to the unsurprisingly damp undergarment beneath. Wet panties were one of the more common after-effects of a ride on the back of the younger woman's bike.

The thin material, made even more so by the wetness, offered little resistance to Adrianna's touch, as just a soft caress was enough to send an electric spark racing across Claire's body. A surge reflected in the loud moan that spilled from her lips -- a cry captured in the renewed press of the dark haired girl's lips. With increasing passion, they shared the warmth of each other's mouths, even as, after stroking Claire's silk covered mound a few more times, Adrianna brought her hand back upward to cup the underside of the older woman's right breast, an act that elicited an even louder, more satisfying, verbal response.

Claire instinctively reached down between Adrianna's legs, but the thickness of the corduroy jeans muted the effect of her caress. Adrianna quickly moved to correct the problem as she slid back off the bed and, as she rose to her feet, worked the belt around her pants.

The belt came easily undone and with it her pants found their way to an old plush chair in the corner of her room. Claire wasn't surprised to find that the younger woman wore nothing beneath them, giving her a clear view of the heavily haired mound between the brunette's legs.

In the time it had taken Claire to make that observation, Adrianna had already grabbed the bottom edges of her top and, with a single forceful motion, pulled it up and over her head, sending it with a hard toss to the same resting place as her pants. That she also hadn't been wearing anything under her top had been readily apparent since earlier in the evening.

'God, she has incredible breasts,' Claire thought, impressed by how the bountiful mounds stood so firm without support.

It was obvious from the state of the rest of her body that Adrianna took serious care of it. As the young woman slipped out of her boots, Claire entertained a frivolous thought, what her nephew would've given to see what she now beheld in all its glory.

That notion was quickly dispelled as Adrianna rejoined Claire on the bed, kissing her even as her hands began to work the buttons of her blouse. It took but a few seconds to undo them all, and even less that time to slide the blue blouse totally off -- to reveal an even lighter blue half bra, a flimsy garment designed to highlight rather than support, one that left the top of the blonde's pink nipples exposed.

A treat that drew Adrianna's attention as she leaned downward and planted a soft kiss on each, taking an additional moment to tickle the excited tips with her tongue.

"Oh yes," Claire sighed loudly as Adrianna's wet tongue rolled across the sensitive flesh.

Adrianna pulled the half cup fully down, exposing the rest of Claire's breast. She ran the length of her tongue across her areola, then drew it into her mouth, sucking on it deeply.

"Oh God, yes!" Claire cried out as Adrianna lavished attention on her nipple and the equally soft flesh around it.

Claire reached out and, placing her hand against the back of Adrianna's head, ran her fingers through the dark hair. She was reminded how different the feel of a woman at her breast had been from that of a man -- a feeling based on bringing pleasure rather than one of urgency.

Adrianna spent long minutes just running her tongue back and forth across Claire's skin, then pulled down the cup covering her other breast, where she duplicated her efforts with equal devotion.

"Your breasts are delicious," Adrianna said, taking a brief moment to glance upward and smile before returning to the task at hand. "They're just perfect."

A smile Claire couldn't help but return, flattered by the words, and even more delighted by the joy she was feeling.

Eventually, ever so reluctantly, Adrianna drew her mouth from Claire's bounty and turned her attention to an even greater treat. It took only a minute to help Claire undo and discard her skirt and shoes, leaving her with just her matching underwear and a pair of thigh high stockings.

Positioning herself between Claire's open legs, the brunette slid her right hand under the edge of her panties and ran her fingers over her now soaked mound. She then moved them back and forth, even as she brought her lips to Claire's thigh and kissed that softly, working her way upward until she reached the edge of her panties. There she shifted over to her other leg and repeated the act.

Claire, who had been stroking her breasts with the tips of her fingers, continued to just lay back and sigh softly, content to let Adrianna explore whatever drew her interest.

An interest that drew closer to the core of her being as, lifting aside the thin material that bared her way, Adrianna ran her tongue across Claire's naked mound and along the entrance to her sex. Again she was in no rush, taking her time as she stroked and caressed it every so softly, creating tiny ripples of delight that radiated outward across Claire's quivering form.

Ripples that grew in intensity as Adrianna amply demonstrated her oral skills in a way no man could duplicate, at least none that Claire had ever know, An assessment which, she had to admit, would've included David.

Ever so carefully, Adrianna rolled the tip of her tongue back and forth across Claire's clitoris, bringing her to a plateau she hadn't traversed in longer than she could remember. Those ripples had now become waves and she rode them down the path to orgasm, her hands sliding along her excited flesh with anticipation.

Feeling the reaction in Claire's body, Adrianna increased her efforts, one hand increasing the effort between the blonde's legs while the other reached up to caress her breasts. She wet the fingers of her closer hand and, with absolutely no resistance, slid three fingers deep inside the woman beneath her. It didn't take long for those fingers to become a blur moving in and out of Claire's pussy as her body rocked back and forth.

"Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh yes!" she cried with abandon as she felt the wall holding back her orgasm buckle and the forces Adrianna had unleashed rip through her.

-=-=-=-

"That was ... fantastic," Claire said breathlessly as her body finally stopped shaking.

"I thought you'd like it," Adrianna replied as she lifted herself from between Claire's legs and kissed her, first between her breasts, then once more on the mouth.

The kiss was deep as could be, filled with the nectar of Claire's climax. A treat to be savored. They rubbed their bodies together, hands moving back and forth, the kisses continuing until every last trace had been licked clean.

"I want ... I need ... to taste you," Claire said, desire clear in her voice.

That was exactly what Adrianna most wanted to hear. She quickly traded places with Claire at the head of the bed as the blonde wasted no time in crawling between the brunette's legs, her hands spreading her pussy wide as she brought her head in close enough to kiss the pink flesh within.

Eagerly she reached out with her tongue and guided it deep inside Adrianna, savoring the sweetness of her womanhood, a delight she now knew she had been foolish to have ever given up. Adrianna reached down and replaced Claire's hands with her own, freeing up the blonde's fingers to gently probe her sugar walls.

Probes that went deep and wide, clearing a path for her darting tongue. She didn't have Adrianna's experience; after all, her last time with another woman had been over a decade before, while Adrianna's could be measured in weeks, if not days. Nevertheless, she almost made up for it with desire and enthusiasm, putting all that she had into her effort to bring this woman the same joy she had unleashed in her.

Her mouth pressed tightly against Adrianna's flesh, Claire whirled her tongue back and forth -- taking her lead from the movements of her body and occasional soft verbal encouragements.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Adrianna said loudly as, if only by chance, Claire found the key to her core. "Right there, concentrate your tongue right there."

Adrianna dropped her head back and closed her eyes as Claire proceeded to do just that. The last ten years faded away as the names and faces of every girl she had been with flashed through her mind, each reminding her of how wondrous this could all feel as they urged her onward.

Much to Adrianna's surprise and expectations, Claire was proving herself a more skilled cunnilinguist that she could've imagined. How could a woman so gifted have put women aside and settled for just a man? Whatever the reason, she was grateful to be on the receiving end of her efforts.

"Like that, just like that," Adrianna moaned as her body quivered and quaked on the edge of the precipice.

Claire lifted herself upward, taking her mouth away from Adrianna's pussy but continuing with equally dextrous fingers. She moved upward just far enough to close her free hand around Adrianna's right breast, squeezing it hard as her thumb rubbed against the nipple. Their bodies moved in unison, even as the erotic forces inside the brunette continued to grow.

Again shifting position, just a bit, Claire was able to close her mouth around Adrianna's nipple, showing her much the same consideration that Adrianna had shown her before. Again she found herself reminded of at how enjoyable this could be, and promised herself that she would never again let herself forget.

It wasn't long before her efforts bore fruit as Adrianna cried out in joy; an orgasm, smaller but no less pleasurable than the one she had given Claire, rocked her body. Before the last vestiges of it could fade, she grabbed hold of Claire and pulling her upward, kissed her fiercely.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds