A Night of Life

“You’re not the only one with magic fingers, are you?” she asked as she controlled his manhood. So much about men was reduced to a few inches of flesh hanging between their legs; yet so much could be violent yet desirable about those same few inches. She took her time to contemplate it, feel it, tame it. Like James, she felt that his cock was ready to pounce even as she covered it with gentle touches.

He grabbed her hands and held them tightly while he got off . He slid between her legs; her wetness had spread down her inner thigh and was now staining the blanket. His cock was only an inch away. “I think our fingers have done enough talking, Don’t you think so?” James asked; he parted her knees.

“Well, I think our bodies have something to say to each other.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes. So why don’t you… step into my parlour…”

“Said the spider to the fly.”

He reached down between her legs, his fingers brushing across her engorged lips and electrified clit. The wait had been so long her vulva was charged with sexual anticipation. She feared suddenly that he wouldn’t be able to enter her. What if her erotic chasm had been closed to any but Stephen? What if the emotions James stirred betrayed her first true love? Was she ready to let someone she felt something for enter that secret place that felt so empty since Stephen’s death?

Angelina closed her eyes and parted her lips while he opened her pussy and pushed his cock slowly inside. He moved gently back and forth, nearly slipping out before entering deeper into her. She was tight, but she anticipated this wanton invader.

But when James came to lay his body on hers, his powerful heartbeat reverberated through her, his gentle but strong strokes parting her walls, his soft tongue entering her mouth, she understood that he wasn’t trying to invade Stephen’s place in her heart; he wasn’t even trying to carve out a place of his own. He was just alive, filled with joy from being in the presence of another living person. He was a catalyst for her awakening and her acceptance that life goes on.

James’ thrusting accelerated, his breath was raspy and animalistic. Angelina wrapped her legs around him and felt the swell of orgasm build as her clit rubbed against his pubic hair.

“Aaahhh!…” she moaned as she came, her muscles quivering around his cock. James slowed, always kissing her. Through the kiss, he felt a satisfied smile wash across her lips. He was still stiff in her, filling her inner space. He pondered for a minute and then he laid down on his right side while placing her upraised knees so they draped over his left thigh. They formed a kind of erotic T; all the time, he was in her pussy. He began to move in and out of her again, rotating his hips so he could touch all the sides.

Her face flushed and she was startled by the alacrity with which she responded to his slow fucking. Each of his thrusts pushed her orgasm near the surface She neared the height of her eruption when he stopped.

“Not yet,” he whispered. Her heart beat and her breathing refused to slow down. He took a deep breath and fucked her again like there was no tomorrow. The bed bounced off the wall. Her orgasm swept over her as he drove his cock authoritatively into her. She was still moaning when he slowed down – sweat dripping from his body, drawing his outline on the bed.

“God, I haven’t fucked like that in so long,” she said. She was stunned to feel his cock still hard in her.

“It’s my pleasure young disciple, but you don’t have to call me God. I’m good, but not that good.”

“You could fool me.”

“Nah. Fucking you is good enough for me.”

With that, he pulled out of her and guided her to her knees until she was on all fours. When he entered her from that angle, it was a whole new ball game – she embraced the fact she didn’t have to see him to enjoy him. For him, the sight of her heart shaped ass engulfing his cock like a hungry beast, tight and feral around his manhood, was enrapturing. He wasted no time and fucked Angelina with all the power he possessed. She felt him begin to lose control and give in to the instinct of the fuck, and responded to his new found savagery with her own wild bucking. Soon, they were both moaning and growling and snarling like beasts.

She howled as he came in her, filling her with warmth and a sense of his life and joy. James cried out as his cock jerked and vibrated while she clenched to empty him completely. His orgasm precipitated hers and they managed to almost come simultaneously. They fell onto the bed in a sweaty, satisfied, and most of all, living, heap.
Their breathing slowed. Angelina entwined her fingers with his, their bodies too hot and sweaty to hug. She smiled and squeezed his hand. She might never see him again. “A simple chorus to a one night fling?” It didn’t matter. What a symphony it was! She was ready to rejoin the music of life.

“I like the way you dance,” he whispered. “In and out of bed.”

“You should always dance like no one –“ Angelina caught herself.

“Like no one is watching,” finished James. “A beautiful Vixen of a woman told me that. A vixen with long auburn hair and dark brown eyes. Foxy Angelina.”

“How did you know?”

“How could I not know?” he silenced any further questions with a kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Night of Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds