• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night of Surprises

A Night of Surprises

I noticed her as soon as she came outside on the deck to smoke. She was tall and more than skinny — gaunt, almost — with pale skin and short hair that had clearly been dyed black. She had on tight black jeans and a glittery gray sleeveless shirt that made it clear she had no bra on. Not that she needed it; her tits were just barely large enough to push her shirt out. The whole vampire-goth thing isn't usually my type, but there was something about her...

I was already bored of the party, and when she headed for the far end of the deck, away from the other smokers, I followed. I saw her light up and then she took a drag, sizing me up over the glowing cherry, and asked, "You want some?" I saw then that instead of a cigarette she had a very thin joint in her hand.

"Why not?" I answered. She passed it over and I took a long drag, looking back at her. Good stuff. I passed it back and said, "I'm Eric."

"That's nice," she said with a bit of a sneer, and took another pull on the joint. "Do you want to fuck right here, or should we go somewhere a bit quieter?"

I just stood there, dumbfounded. Never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined a woman so forward. The girl came closer, so that our bodies were practically touching. "You do want to fuck, right? Or is there some other reason you invited yourself to come stand over here next to me?" She took another toke.

"Some— somewhere quieter," I managed to stammer. She smiled and pressed her lips against mine, blowing hot smoke into my mouth.

"I'm Carmilla," she said.

"Carmilla?" I managed to ask, coughing out the smoke.

"Go with it," she said, and handed me the joint. I inhaled what was left and tossed the roach off the side of the porch. Carmilla leaned in and kissed me again, this time straddling my thigh while her tongue probed my mouth. I could feel her heat through our jeans, and started to slide my hand up under her shirt. "Not here," she said, and led me back through the apartment and out onto the street.

Carmilla hailed a cab and gave him an address near the university. As we pulled up, her phone buzzed and Carmilla laughed. "My roommate just texted," she said.

"And?"

"We have this little arrangement — if one of us manages to score on a Friday night and the other one doesn't, we let the other watch. You wouldn't have a problem fucking me with someone else in the room, would you?"

I thought I heard the cab driver choke. What was with this girl?

"I'm getting out here either way," she said impatiently, "So make up your mind already."

I handed the driver a twenty and climbed out of the taxi.

She showed me into what was clearly a student apartment — the walls were bare except for a somewhat tattered poster of The Cure, the sofa had seen better days, and the coffee table was covered with an assortment of empty beer bottles, half a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and various dirty glasses. There was a partly-filled ashtray, a bong, and a lighter right in the middle. Carmilla tossed a baggie of weed next to the bong and said, "Make yourself comfortable while I get ready." With that, she disappeared behind one of the closed doors.

When in Rome, I thought, as I loaded up the bong and took two solid hits. After what might have been ten minutes, Carmilla opened the door again. She was still wearing the glittery shirt, but she had lost her jeans and now only a deep red thong covered her nether regions. "Now or never, cowboy," she said.

I walked in and Carmilla shut the door. As my eyes adjusted to the candlelight I was in for a big surprise: sitting in an armchair in the corner was a naked man, stroking his erection. It was on the long side but thin, veiny, and glistened with whatever he was using to lubricate it. "Eric, meet my roommate Steve," she said, and dropped to her knees, unbuttoning my pants and starting to pull out my cock and balls. My jaw fell open.

"Oh," Carmilla said with mock sympathy, "Did you think my roommate was a girl?" Then she stuffed my flaccid penis into her mouth and pressed her face against my pubes. What the fuck is going on here? I wondered, but despite myself I found I couldn't take my eyes away from Steve's dick. His hand moved slowly up, swirling when it reached the head before sliding back down. Carmilla was alternately sucking and licking, and my cock was responding in kind. She had to slide back a bit as it built up to full size, and started bobbing her head up and down on my shaft. Steve was staring at me and, without breaking his gaze, spat into his palm and then returned to jacking himself off.

When I was fully erect Carmilla stood up and stripped my clothes off of me. She led me over to the bed, laying me down with my feet toward Steve and my dick pointing straight up in the air. She pulled her shirt over her head, displaying her tiny mounds tipped with small, dark nipples, then wriggled out of her thong to reveal a smoothly-shaven pussy mound. She climbed up on top of me, reached between her legs to grab my cock, and rubbed her slit across the shaft a few times before sticking it in.

I gasped as I slid into her tight, wet tunnel. Carmilla smiled and leaned back, rubbing her fingers across her clit while she rode me. If it wasn't obvious before, it was clear to me now that Carmilla could care less about me except as an object for gaining her own pleasure; it wasn't like I was looking for a relationship here, but I was starting to feel like another piece of furniture. I couldn't see Steve past Carmilla's body, but I was painfully aware that he was there and the whole thing was still really weirding me out. Still, it was Friday night, I was high, and I was fucking, so how much could I complain? And in its own strange way, knowing Steve was watching Carmilla ride me was turning me on too.

Carmilla leaned down and kissed me, biting my lip hard. "Ow," I said, and she smiled. I reached a hand up to touch her breasts and she hissed, "Harder." I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and twisted, and she moaned. I was about to do the same to her other nipple when I felt a weight on the bed around my legs. Carmilla's eyes went wide, and then she shifted up and back a little. The weight on the bed shifted and she let out a deep gasp as I suddenly felt something pressing against my dick, which was still buried inside Carmilla's pussy.

Suddenly, it clicked: Steve is trying to fuck her in the ass while I'm in her cunt!

I started to protest, "I thought you said he was just going to watch!" when Carmilla slapped me full across the face and said, "Shut up and keep fucking me." Stunned, I heard Steve grunt and then Carmilla winced, and I felt it through the walls of her vagina: Steve's dick, sliding in and out of Carmilla's ass. She grabbed my face with her hand and growled, "I said, keep fucking me."

Part of me was scared out of my mind, but at the same time I was more turned on than I could remember ever being before. I started pumping my hips, trying to match Steve's rhythm as we pounded Carmilla's holes. She was clearly loving this, digging her nails into my chest and she screamed and moaned. I could hear Steve breathing now, almost panting as he drove in and out of her back door. His shaft was rubbing hard against mine through the thin barrier of flesh.

Without warning, the pressure was suddenly gone and with a sigh Carmilla sank all the way down onto my dick. Steve's legs appeared around my head, and I saw his balls and cock, glistening with lube and who knows what else, right above my head. He grabbed a fistful of Carmilla's hair and shoved his filthy dick into her mouth. She moaned and started grinding her pussy against my pelvis, rubbing her clit on me. With her hands on Steve's hips, she started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. He drove deep into her throat, making her gag, and thick strands of saliva began to drip down onto my neck and chest. The harder he drilled into her face, the faster she bounced up and down on my cock.

Just as Steve's groans suggested he was going to lose his load, he yanked his dick out of her mouth and started stroking it again. With a loud moan he came, his first shot hitting Carmilla right under her eye. His next few shots splashed across her chest and her almost non-existent tits, but the last drop fell right onto my face, on the corner of my mouth. I winced, and Carmilla slapped me again. "Fucking eat it, you pussy," she taunted me, and used her finger to push Steve's cum into my mouth. As I tasted the thick, hot, salty goo, Carmilla sat up — still riding my dick — and began rubbing Steve's cum into her face, neck, and chest.

Panting, she leaned down until her face was opposite mine and her cum-smeared tits hovered over my chest. "Don't you dare cum before me," she threatened, and then sat back up. She resumed rubbing her clit as she slid up and down my shaft, her body shining in the candlelight where she had rubbed Steve's cum around. Don't cum first, I told myself, Don't cum first. I was all the way scared now — who knew what she might do if she didn't get what she wanted?

I was relieved when her moans started turning to screams and I felt her orgasm start to ripple through her pussy. She leaned down and whispered, "Cum with me, now," and then kissed me full on the lips. Steve's half-dried cum slid between our chests and I tasted him again on her lips as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. That was it for me; I felt my balls spasm as I unloaded four or five shots of jism into her sopping wet pussy. Carmilla lay on top of me for a moment, breathing deeply, then lifted off my cock and very deliberately pushed my cum out of her pussy and onto my chest.

Standing up from the bed, Carmilla pulled on a robe. Steve was nowhere to be found; he must have slipped out after busting his nut. Looking over her shoulder, Carmilla said, "Thanks, that was entertaining. Now go home." Turning away, she opened a door to what must have been the bathroom and closed it behind her.

Not sure how much time I had before she came back, I was eager to get the hell out of there. Looking around for something to wipe the cum off my belly, I grabbed her pillow and cleaned myself off onto it. You'll appreciate that last present, you crazy bitch, I thought as I threw my clothes on. Checking to be sure I had my wallet and phone, I let myself out and practically ran to the street in search of a cab.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night of Surprises

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 544 milliseconds