• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night On

A Night On

She looked at the clock on the computer screen in front of her. 2:13 a.m. Once again, she thought about slick her boss had been when he talked her into working a few extra hours answering phone. The non-ringing phone confirmed her thought that everyone was at the beach for some late-night swimming, which was where she was supposed to go until she got suckered into staying. No one was around to answer her question, but she asked it anyway. "If everyone is having fun at the beach, why is the police station even open, since no one needs help?"

"I could use some help." The voice made her jump, nearly knocking over the desk. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay. I just wasn't expecting anyone to come in. What can I do for you?" When she looked up, she lost her breath all over again. This was the sexiest man she's ever laid eyes on. He had dark brown hair, cut short, the clearest blue eyes, and a sexy-as-sin smile. His black shirt was stretched tight across his perfectly defined chest and the buldge in his jeans had her wondering exactly what he had under there.

"I was driving through town, on my way to visit my brother. I stopped at the store at the bottom of the hill to get a drink. When I came out, my car was gone."

"So you want to fill out an auto theft report?" She wanted to slap herself for asking such an obvious question. She tried to hide her reddening face by getting together the paper work that was needed.

"If that's what people around here normally do when someone gets their car stolen, then, yes, I would like to fill out a report." He took the papers and sat at the table she directed him to.

While in the middle of a really hot fantasy that included him, her, and the table he sat at, he startled her again. "Um, do you think I could get some water? I threw my drink across the parking lot when I realized that my car was gone."

"What? Oh....yeah......sure, water. I'll that right now." Embarrassed that he had caught her staring at him, she all but ran from the room. She took a few deep breathes to compose herself before returning with the water. "Here you go. One cup of cold water. Anything else?"

He took a quick sip. "Thanks, I needed that. Can you tell me what this line says? It looks like the copier smudged the ink."

She bent over to get a closer look. "All that asks is what color--"

"You've got the most amazing green eyes." The heat began to climb in her face again. "Wow. I don't think I've ever made anyone blush three times in ten minutes before."

She looked down and felft herself turning a darker shade of red.

In a soft, husky voice, he said, "Look at me."

She turned and found herself looking into his eyes. She felt herself getting warm in places other than her face. "I...umm, I..."

"Shh." He put a finger to her lips. "Are you alone?"

"Yes. There's a room out back that the cops use when they need to rest between shifts."

"I don't think I could walk very far right now."

"Me neither."

Their lips met in a hungry kiss. He pulled her so she was sitting on his lap. They continued to kiss as they fumbled with the buttons on her shirt and the clasp on her bra. When her breasts were finally exposed, he sat her on the table in front of him. He left her lips and and trailed hot kisses down her neck to her breasts. She let out a soft moan as he took one of her hardened nipple in his mouth. As he licked, sucked, and nipped at her nipple, she put her hands on the table behind her to arch into him.

As he trailed his kisses across her chest to her other breast, he slid his hand up her thigh. He moved her panties to the side and found her hot and wet. Her moans became louder when he inserted a finger into her slippery cunt. He moved his finger slowly, just to tease her. When she started moving her hips against his hand, he inserted a second finger and began to move faster. Her breath became shallow and her moans louder. She let out a soft cry as she came all over his fingers.

"I want you inside me. I want your cock inside me."

"Perfect idea." When he had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, he lifted his ass off of the chair, just enough to tug them down. He pulled her onto his lap as he pushed up her skirt and repositioned her panties.

She let out a loud gasp as his cock filled her cunt. He gripped her hips as he moved her body with his. The pace was ravenous. The thought of someone walking in on them at any moment made them hotter. Each thrust made her moan even louder. Each bite at her nipples threatened to put her over the edge.

He began to move faster, gripping her hips tighter as she pulled at his hair. She felt his whole body tighten, as he thrust hard to empty himself into her. The thrust pushed her over the edge. She screamed and clung to him until her body stopped trembling.

She was the first one to catch her breath. "Wow."

"Uh-huh."

"Well. Um...wow."

"Never thought I would have great sex in a police station."

Just then, they heard the outside door open. "Shit," they said in unison and quickly pulled apart.

They finished smoothing down their clothes as an officer walked up to the desk. "Boring night, huh?"

I managed to keep myself entertained." She blushed as she looked over at the man at the table and smile.


This was my very first short story ever written.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • A Night On

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds