• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

A Night on the Town

I was standing in the bathroom, waiting for Anna and Crystal, gazing at my reflection trying to see what the bouncer saw. My red hair hung in ringlets down to the middle of my back. I stood at 5'6" tonight (thanks to my boots) but normally my curvy frame (38DD-28-38) stood at 5'1". I love being short! I wore my black lip-gloss and eyeliner, letting my face speak for itself. I was wearing my black corset, and my pinstripe skirt.

Anna and Crystal joined me in the mirror. "Are we ready to break hearts," Anna asked. With a nod we exited the bathroom.

We'd come to see a favorite band but arrived early to enjoy the guys. I was content in my small circle of admirers and noticed one guy who seemed content to stand at the edge of my circle.

He was tall 6'6" or so with shoulder length black hair, wearing leather pants and a fitted black mesh top. "Yummy," I thought.

As we watched the band set up to perform we edged closer to the dance floor and with the first chords of the set we were transported into our own little worlds. Lost in the music I didn't notice when I'd gotten separated from Anna and Crystal but noticed the guy from earlier was suddenly in front of me, looking as though he might devour me in that very moment. I backed away until I was swallowed by the crowd on the floor. A few songs later I headed for the bathroom, declining the company of my friends.

It was empty; I was fixing my eyeliner when I saw the giant in the mirror.

"So beautiful," he whispered as he stroked my flush cheek. Shivers shot down my spine...Fear...Lust?

"This is the girl's bathroom," I managed to whisper.

"Yes and I've found a girl in it," He chuckled. I attempted to walk by him but he stopped me. "Little angel, I have something I want to give you," He stated. I hear the first sounds of my favorite song burst through the walls. It blares in my ears as though I've never heard anything until now. The words drown out my whimpers as I am kissed into the countertop. "Turn around," he commands, "you may call me Jasper and I want you to open your eyes and watch." I open the eyes I didn't realize where closed.

His tongue skims up my neck and to my ear, where he whispers something I don't understand. But I watch his eyes devouring mine in the mirror. I watch my fear turn to lust and delight in it. I should be afraid of him, his power, and the erotic sensations licking up my spine but in this moment I push it all aside and enjoy the caresses he is giving.

My corset is removed exposing my breast to the chill of the bathroom and the heat of his massive hands. I watch my head tip back and my body arch into his palms wanting more and asking the only way I know how for it. I see my eyelids lower taking on that I want sex look. I hear me moan as he beads my nipples between his fingers. My skirt is being bunched up and I laugh at his surprise.

"How very naughty," he says in response to the fact that I have on no panties and my shaven lips. He toys with my excited sex making me wither beneath his demanding touch. I am suddenly bent over the counter and I watch him free himself in the mirror. I am impaled immediately by eight inches of flesh.

I gasp at the sudden intrusion but enjoy the full feeling he delivers masterfully. I see myself flushed rosy pink, excited, panting and still wanting more. He moves slowly stroking a fire that is meant to inflame more than to satisfy. I hear someone enter and gasp and they leave laughing but can only focus on the coiling deep inside me. He's holding me there captive above that cliff.

"Please," I pant and with a flick of his thumb across my engorged clit I'm shoved over falling blissfully into space. Moments later I'm being put carefully back together under Jasper's masterful hands. I'm pulled outside into the heat of the club, I see Anna and Crystal.

"Tell them you're going home with me," he commands.

It takes only moments for me to do this and I'm hurried out of the club. I'm shoved into a cab right outside of the club. My lips are bruised by his. I'm still dazed from the incident in the bathroom, and as I'm allowed to come up for air I realize I'm in a car headed away from my friends. "I can't go with you! I have to get out," I whisper.

"Relax, you'll be fine. Exhausted but fine by the time we're done."

"No, I can't..." I'm cut off by his lips kissing mine and by nipples pinched. I'm quite and suddenly the car stops, I'm pulled out, the driver is paid, and I'm hurried upstairs despite my protest. I hear my cell phone ringing. I try to answer it but he grabs it from me.

"Hello...No she can't she's busy...Yes, I'll tell her Anna and Crystal called."

My phone is hung up, turned off and put on a shelf that I know I'll never be able to reach.

"Now we rushed in the bathroom but I want to take my time with you. I want you to relax," he says as he caressed my tense muscles, "I can't believe how hot you make me. My sweet Little Angel, I want to do some very naughty things to you but first I'm going to strip you naked so I can see you." I whimper at this.

My corset buckles down the front and I watch his hands come at me. "No, please."

I don't really fight him, and then I watch him unbuckling the buckles and undoing the zipper. I know I've watched it all before, in much better lighting, but it seemed more erotic this time. I began to pant even before the slender sliver of bare skin was bared. I melted when his rough hands followed that sliver down to my skirt where he unbuttoned that. In one smooth motion my clothes where pushed off of my naked form.

He kneels at my feet to begin undoing my boots. The whole time teasing my hips, clit and breast with heated breaths and quick flicks of his tongue, not to mention his rough hands. I'm shivering from wanting him inside me again. He knows it, chuckles softly as he removes my left and then my right boot. I step out of them and he runs his hands over my short form.

I attempt to begin removing his clothes but he stops me. I'm left naked as he walks slowly around me admiring my naked skin. "You're so tiny and pale. It's perfection," he whispers in my ear. I feel his naked chest pressed into my back and I see his bare feet next to mine.

I reach to grasp his hips only to find them still covered by his black leather pants. I'm kissed from the base of my neck to the small of my back. I can't help but shake. I'm guided to his bed where I realize his boots where not elevators he really is tall, looking about 6'4" without his boots. I whimpered as he deposited me on the bed and then settled between my thighs. He runs his tongue slowly over my sex.

I whimper, and I fight the sudden urge I have to beg him for release. I lay on the massive expanse of bed allowing him to explore me with his tongue. I moan. I can't hold that back and I feel him smile against my sex. "It'll come a lot faster if you stop biting that sweet tongue of yours and just beg," he states and he continues teasing my soaking cunt.

I still fight it hoping that the relief will come but after about 15 minutes I realize he is waiting to hear me beg, "Please, Please...I need to cum so bad. Please?"

Instead of flicking his tongue once again of my excited sex he climbs slowly up my body, using his fingers to keep me on the edge of cumming before his thighs wedge my legs apart and he positions his massive organ at my opening yet again. He slides it slowly inside of me and sits there. "Please," I whimper as my fingers dig into his shoulders, "I need it...I...I..."

"Say it," he commands, knowing what I'm fighting not to say. "I need you," I gush and he begins to saw slowly in and out of my aching pussy. He is still moving slowly, teasing me letting me know he is in charge. I love the feeling of him dictating how this will be. Almost on cue he delivers several quick thrust deep inside me as he kneels and grabs my nipples.

"I'm...going to...cum," I say just before my body explodes. He continues to drive in and out of me forcing me to cum again. I pant and thrash about on the bed. He slows allowing my body to relax but not letting me come down off of the incredible high that I am on. He draws out soft sounds from me, but tells me he wants to hear more...he wants to hear me screaming out my pleasure, and calling his name.

"I want to hear you tell me there is no one better, no one more satisfying, no one who can deliver more," He whispers in my ear, "No one who can please you like I can."

"How can I say that," I ask, "I don't know that." He growls at me. I'm flipped over.

"Grab the headboard," He commands me, " What do you mean you don't know? Have you ever had someone like me? Someone who makes you beg and plead, and when you do you're given the most exquisite pleasure?"

"No," I answer.

"Then you will say it. You will tell me everything I want to hear. And until then I will keep you so close to cumming and yet I will deny you that pleasure at the same time. Do you understand?"

I nod. My hair is grabbed and it's pulled back, "Say it," he growls.

"Yes, I understand!"

He kisses my temple, and pushes my lower back until my tummy is against the mattress. I'm not quite sure of what he's doing but his hands are in the small of my back and I realize that I'm now pinned. I can't move and am completely open to his invading mass. He's deep inside me controlling everything. He's stroking every inch of my cunt and I'm left breathless.

I know now he wasn't lying when he told me that he could hold me so very close to the edge and still not allow me release. I groan and nearly sob with want. How can someone inspire so much lust in me?

He leans over me so he can whisper in my ear, "Make you a deal Angel. Say my name and I'll let you cum. We'll start with that and very soon I'm going to cum and after that we'll get to what I really want you to say."

He's holding me captive, commanding my every move. He knows exactly what to do to have me melting. At that moment I cry his name loudly, "JASPER, please? Please...Oh FUCK. I need to cum. I need you to make me cum."

I guess he hears something in my voice because instead of supplying me with the release he begins talking to me again, " Do you? Who else can make you cum? Who else can satisfy you? Is there anyone better?" He knows the answer and I know what he wants to hear.

But I'm fighting hard not to give him the satisfaction of hearing it. "I know how bad you want it. I heard it in your voice. Heard it in the sweet way you begged. I know I can hold out until you say it," he says as he grinds his hips into me stimulating my clit.

"Please don't make me say it," I sob.

"It won't hurt I promise," he whispers as he drives in and out of me. "No one, no one can do what you do to me," I whisper.

"Ooo... That sounded so sweet but I need to hear you say it louder."

" No one can satisfy... me the...way that you...do. Jasper...please?" With one thrust he has me cumming. I feel his teeth sink into the skin at my shoulder, and can feel him releasing his cum inside me. I can feel the bite and know that he's biting me hard but my pleasure blinds me to the pain I should be feeling. I only know complete joy at that moment.

I collapse and drag him with me. We lay there panting, and sweaty. He rolls us onto our sides and pulls out. I lay there sobbing and still cumming. After a bit he gets up and removes his clothes and then climbs over me. So that he can face me, on the way over he grabs the blanket and pulls it up over us. He strokes my hair.

"Shhh..." He whispers attempting to comfort me, " Did I hurt you?"

"No," I whimper, "Well, nothing but my pride. I've never had any one do that to me."

He smiles, "I know. Anna and Crystal told me all about you." I look at him questioningly. "Yea I've known those two for awhile and thanks to them I've been watching you for awhile. I know what makes you quiver," he says as he strokes the bite on my shoulder.

I shiver at the touch and he smiles. He nuzzles my neck as he wraps his arms around me. I'm content to lay that way and breath with him for a while gathering ourselves and collecting our thoughts. I can't believe my friends have paid enough attention to know that I've wanted someone who would take control in the bedroom and have found me that someone.

I roll over after a bit and we're spooning. I mistakenly think we're going to sleep. I feel his hands begin to explore my body; they run all over me stopping to tease my breast and hips. He knows exactly where to touch me and I wonder how he's learned all of this from watching me out and about.

"I've loved watching you masturbate," he says as though he's reading mind, "I bet you don't know that I've been doing that from Anna and Crystal's bedroom window. You can see everything in your apartment from there and you play with yourself so well."

I whimper at his words excited by the fact he has seen me at my most natural and free. I try to roll over and face him but he won't let me. He keeps whispering and stroking me.

"I've seen the way you stoke along your neck line," he whispers as he stokes my neckline, "I've seen the way you tease you nipples. The way you bring yourself close and then stop just before you have an orgasm. I love someone who knows how to tease themselves, it shows a certain amount of control that many people lack. It also shows you enjoy your orgasms."

I smile; I flex my body a bit and realize my shoulder hurts. I try and look at it, but can't get a really good look. He brushes it, and it burns. "Sorry about that," he says.

"How bad is it," I ask.

"Oh it's pretty bad," he nods, "it's a good thing I bite you so low on the shoulder. It's already bruised."

I pout, and he kisses me. "That is so sexy," he says.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds