• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

A Night on the Town

We have gone out for the first time in a number of months. You wear a lovely red dress which accentuated your curves, your cleavage can clearly be seen, as can your lovely legs with the dress starting mid way past your knee.

After a lovely meal we have gone onto a club. Its not too busy, just the right atmosphere. We have managed to secure a table, and we have a few have already emptied a few glasses.

We leave the table for a dance; as usual my dancing is poor, despite my best efforts. You look frustrated, as I know you like to dance. You can see there are a couple of groups on the dance floor, and you ask if you can dance with them, as clearly I'm not enjoying it. I laugh and say fine, you dance with someone who's not as embarrassing and return to the table.

I watch and sip at my drink as you mingle with others on the dance floor. You settle by the end of the song with a couple of youngish guys. The rhythm changes on the next song to a more suggestive one. I can see you are clearly enjoying yourself, the dancing has brought a big smile to your face. The two guys seem to be smiling a lot too, and are dancing very close to you. Now they appear to be touching you, you are sandwiched in between them both, and all three bodies are moving as one. The smile on your face has changed now, its no longer a simple smile, it shows more.

I continue to sip my drink and watch the three of you. I can see one is saying something into your ear. I see you shake your head, with a devilish look towards me. The other one tries to pull your arm, but again you shake your head. You move to whisper in his ear, whilst looking at me.

I finish my drink, and order another. Returning to the table I cannot see you dancing, nor can I see the two guys. I look anxiously around, to see if you are at the bar or another table. Minutes pass, but they seem like hours. I'm about to leave and look outside when I see you coming towards me from the toilets. You look flustered, I can see your dress isn't straight and as you come to the table I can see some white spots on your shoulder. I stand up and move closer to you, and take a closer look at the spots, your eyes see where I am looking, but before you can open your mouth I have grabbed you by the wrist and pull you outside on the street. You start to struggle and shout at me. I ignore you, and pull you along towards the car. You try to talk to me, but I'm not listening.

We walk past the car, which you try to point out, my response is to push you in the nearest alley, and force you up against the wall. My leg parts yours, and my left hand, lifts your right leg over my left knee. My other hand moves along your thigh, under your dress. You are breathing hard, as my hand finds your bare pussy; your panties are missing, and all I can feel is your smooth, warm, wet and sticky pussy. You look at me as though you want to explain what happened, why your panties are missing, why it's so wet and sticky. Your thoughts are quickly concentrated as you hear my zip and then feel my thick, hard cock entering you. I kiss you hard on the lips, and roughly feel your tits through the dress. My cock plunges deeply on its first stroke. I start to fuck you hard, your back against the wall, our mouths fighting each other for supremacy. You pull me in closer and tell me to fuck you. Your legs wrap around me and you are fucking me back, riding my thrusts. I can already feel you starting to cum, this sets my cock off and I add to your already full pussy. You scream into my mouth feeling me pulsing inside you. We rest for a moment, recovering from the brief, but intense fuck. I move my head slightly away and smile. I put my cock away and help to tidy you up; we kiss tenderly and walk hand-in hand back to the car.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 446 milliseconds