• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

A Night on the Town

Helen and I looked forward to our nights out. A neuroscientist of national stature, she had a large laboratory at a prestigious medical school, with many researchers and graduate students. I had a comparable reputation in engineering. We are very good citizens in the academic community. We both love our work, but sometimes we really need to escape.

It was crucial that when we celebrated our nights out on the town, we did not go to the places you find people from the university. We both depended on these nights as our escape from the pressure of our lives, and without them, I am not sure we would still be together.

I have a video record of our best night out. We started in the bedroom, naked with glasses of champagne. I gave her a massage as she became more relaxed and more playful. She was lying on the bed, front down, while I tenderly stroked her thighs. I licked her from behind, and she started to moan. Finally, when she was very wet and I very hard, she rose up to her hands and knees. I slipped myself into her, inch by inch, and we were in another world.

I watch the video now and I see how we were moving together as one, completely out of the everyday world. I started to tense up, and decided it was time to stop. For several seconds, I was not sure whether I could contain myself, but I did. Now we were ready to get dressed and go out.

She put on her black dress, stretchy enough that her nipples were wonderfully visible, with buttons up the front. And it was short, much shorter than Elena would wear in any other situation. She then put on her high heels, and that was it. Short dress and high heels were the only things needed. I wore black pants so that my state of persistent erection was less clear. We were ready to go.

We went to a bar and restaurant that was frequented by the beautiful young professionals of our town. We got there early on Friday night and asked to go upstairs. By letting Helen go up the stairs before me, I could lose myself in the sight of her legs, the most spectacular legs of any 40-something scientist in the country. And I was just far enough behind her to see the cleft of her cheeks going up those stairs. I was experiencing the most robust erection I had ever had, and I was in heaven.

We sat next to each other in a booth and ordered margaritas and tapas. The few people in this room could see that Helen was a beautiful woman wearing a dress that showed her breasts to great advantage. But beause the tablecloth shielded us well, they could not see that she had unbuttoned her dress from the bottom up to the waist.

A young and gorgeous couple were seated at a table across the way from us. I was watching the woman, who wore a short summer dress and, I imagined, not much else. But Helen was clearly watching the guy, and she was clearly smitten. As we sipped margaritas and she appeared to talk about the day at work, she was actually telling me a fantasy about taking that guy into the women's restroom and sucking his cock until he unloaded all over her face. I had never seen her this way in public. She was completely lost in this sexual fantasy, right in the restaurant.

I could look down from her beatiful face to see her nipples straining at her top. And from there I could see her beautiful bush. Every so often she would sneak her hand down and flick her clitoris for a while. When she hit the climax of her story, with the guy shooting his load over her face, she stroked herself more steadily and her eyes glazed over. And she lost it. She surprised herself and me by having an orgasm right at the table. She made no noise, but nobody watching her face could have missed what was happening.

Helen recovered her composure, and quickly overcame any possible embarrassment. She said that she was sopping wet down below, but that she was OK. In fact, she was feeling great.

As we got into our second set of margaritas and tapas, Helen's hand started to wander on my side of the bench. She lightly massaged my erection below the table while we had very pleasant conversation above. Now I was telling her my fantasy, that I was inside her while she sucked that guy across the aisle. At one point her fondling drove me to distraction, and I could not keep talking. Finally, I just said, "stop now, or I am not going to be able to leave this table."

Our young and beautiful couple across the way were clearly paying us a lot of attention, although they were mostly all over each other. We were ready to leave, but I had a problem. I told Helen, "I can't stand up and get my jacket on, because my erection will be too obvious to the couple across there. And it is not going to go down for a long time. Helen said, "I will distract them in a way that will make it easy for you to escape. But you watch how they react, because I can't."

She slid out the bench to collect her things. She stopped at a point where she was right in their view, and turned to collect her purse from the floor. She just happened to spread her legs while doing this, and with her very short dress she was now showing them everything I had been watching the entire evening. They both were astonished to see that she was not wearing a thong. The guy was struck dumb, and the woman started smiling. I got up quickly and put on my jacket for cover.

Helen then got up, and they thought the show was over. By this time the young woman appeared to have one hand massaging his crotch. Then Helen turned away from them and bent over to pick up a napkin which had fallen on the floor. They had the same view I had coming up the stairs, and her beautiful ass was there for their view. Helen took a lot of time and the other woman was clearly squeezing her guy's member as they watched. I had never seen Helen do anything this exhibitionistic before.

Helen never looked back at them, but purposefully walked to the stairs. I watched their faces through this whole show. As her man watched Helen walking away, that guy was getting stroked by his partner. The look on her face was the same one Helen had shown before she came. I am sure they had the best sex of their lives that night.

Whe we got home, we raced for the bedroom and took off our clothes. I got the videocam ready for act 2. Helen was still vibrating from the experience in the restaurant. She lay down on the bed, face down, and I started to give her a massage. As I did this, she started talking in a dreamy voice about what the experience at the restaurant had been like for her.

"I was already so excited from our play at home that everything I thought about turned to sex. When the couple came into the room at the restaurant, I saw that young stud and I wanted to drive him crazy with desire. I started thinking about what his cock would look like at the peak of arousal, and I couldn't get the thought out of my mind."

"I started thinking about what it would be like to be licking his cock. I thought about this enormous purple member that I could barely get my lips around. I started telling you about the fantasy, and it just became more real. The whole rest of the room went away. All I could think about was licking his cock as it became bigger and bigger."

"I started touching myself a little bit, and it was electric. I thought I would allow myself to get a little closer, than shut it down. Just when I reached the point of almost-no-return, I glanced over at him involuntarily. He was staring directly at my breasts, and in that dress the nipples were clearly erect. He looked up into my eyes, and I just lost control. The orgasmic wave had started, and I just had to keep myself from moaning. He knew what was going on, and all I could do is keep everybody else from knowing. Every nerve in my body was firing, and I felt like I was being consumed."

As she told the story, she turned around on the bed. I started licking her clitoris about the time that she started talking about touching herself. She was reliving the experience in the restaurant, but this time I was licking her. As she finished telling about her orgasm in the restaurant, I stepped up my licking. I knew she was reaching the point of no return again.

This time, she did not have to hold it in. She started moaning and bucking. She grabbed by head as if for dear life. She seemed to be poised at the edge of coming for ever. Finally the orgasm took over her body. It seemed to go on longer than it ever had before. It was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced.

Finally it was my turn. She lay on her back, and I knelt over her. She got some K-Y liquid on her hands, and started to massage my cock. She talked to me more as she did this.

"I am jacking you off while he is pumping his enormous cock into me from behind. I can feel him getting bigger within me, and his movements are becoming more spasmodic. Finally, he starts to let go of a high-pitched whine, and starts to shoot his load into me. And that gives you the signal to let go."

And I was right at the edge of my orgasm. She had completely pulled me into her fantasy, so I could almost feel his shooting into her. And that did give me the signal to let go.

She grabbed my cock very tight. In fact it was so tight that I could not shoot my load. I was going crazy. Finally I reached down, grabbed her wrist, and said,"Let go, let go!"

She loosened her grip somewhat, and it felt like someone had cut a tourniquet around my cock. I shot semen farther than I have ever done. Some of it went over her head, some in her hair, some in her face. My cock kept pumping until there was nothing left.

We fell into each other's arms. I think we were both coming back to reality from some place very far away. It was both exciting and scary.

We have watched the video of that night every weekend since our big night. We thought we had a very good sex life before, but the last few weeks we have discovered new territory. And we are starting to plan out next night out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night on the Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 401 milliseconds