• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town Ch. 01

A Night on the Town Ch. 01

"Alan, stop it."

"Sorry, you know me, I can't resist myself."

"Please, I'm ticklish."

"I know, and it's in public."

"I don't care about that."

God I love my wife, everything about her, her legs, her calves, her lower back, her...

"Alan!" I mean 'everything' even how she can't look my boss in his face, not that he is at hers but, her shyness in public and her wildness at home. There's nothing I don't love about or can't do for her.

"Alan, give it up, we're lost."

"We are not lost, we're...taking a detour."

"Well we might miss the thing if we're late."

"I'll find us a way there, don't worry."

"It's your fault for moving out our comfort zone."

"Hey, you wanted to do new things."

"I love Phil and Clarissa, but things get old."

"Not everything." With a wolfish smile and questing hands.

"Alan. Not. Now."

"No ones around, we could, find a secluded location, and well..."

"Alan. Later."

I know my wife's No voice, she may be the most demure, quiet girl when it comes to what people think is the important stuff, but where it matters, my girls in charge.

"Okay."

We walked around a bit longer, getting more and more lost, and finally I realized something.

"I have to ask."

"For what?"

I sighed, "Directions."

"Good god."

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood."

"Or what, I'd get it."

"You bet you would."

We walked for a while longer, until we saw a pacing figure, his hands were shaking and he was smoking.

"Excuse me, we need direction to-"

"Hand it over." He screamed.

"Uh, what do we hand over."

"Everything, the money, the keys, the jewels, the girl." He had a knife.

"Wait a minute." I retorted

"'Wait'? You want me to wait? How do you give me orders, how?" He had a knife to my throat.

When you're in these situations you notice the little things like my wife pulling something from her purse.

"Don't worry whitey, you'll get the lovin' to."

My wife stepped forward and tasered the thug across the back, he went through some spasms and dropped. My Alice went under one shoulder and I the other, we dragged him through the alley; his shoes scrapped on the uneven asphalt.

"You have the reservation?" I asked nervously.

"Yes of course."

"The owners on the straight and narrow?" I asked more nervously.

"No."

"Good."

He was heavy but we lifted him easily enough, see, the only thing my wife and I compete on is sports, in the bed, she's queen, outside, I'm the master. But in a gym, a fiercer rivalry would spawn a myth. I run a 6:30 mile, she runs 6:15. She makes county in tennis, I make state. Still it never is too serious and it keeps her and me hot as hell. We made good time to the site.

"Close the door please." My sweet wife requested.

It clanged shut.

"Yes mistress."

"Good, strip him, and hang him up."

"Yes mistress."

You see, she's in charge behind closed doors. But I'm not some sub bitch boy, bent over waiting for a dose of mistress's cock to rock me to sleep. I'm not her slave, I'm her aide. As hard as I try, she just dominates, controls, forces obedience. I stripped the man quickly and efficiently, his moca skin shone in the half light, he was tall, taller then my wife, who's taller then me, and he was in decent shape, I got the shackles and bound him, hand and foot. Then I ran a length of chain through a ceiling hook. My second task was easier, I had a lot of experience with my tux, more so with stripping unconscious men, and got it off in half the time, I stripped to the flesh, my tan hide illuminating my muscles as I bent over to remove my socks.

"Hurry."

"Yes mistress."

"You're making me wet."

"Sorry mistress."

"Don't apologize, just move faster!"

Completely naked, I kneeled before my god, my idol, who placed her blessing on me, her collar, a thick affair of leather and steel, she's never attached a lead, but it's still their. Next I moved to my master, I got her shoes off, slowly, then her bracelets, ring, and necklace. I moved that to a secure location and got to work on the dress, unzipping it, she stepped out of it contemptuously, finally free to be in her own element. Her legs were a glorious beginning to a perfect end, a pert ass, smooth cunt, and somewhat on the smaller side breasts, I don't care, she put down her hair and flowed to her shoulder. I shuddered before I got the corset from the closet, I'd prepared his place quite thoroughly, and strapped in on her, she stepped into her boots, and slid on her belt, which has a variety of 'attachments'.

"Is my slave awake?"

"Not yet mistress."

"Wake him up."

"Mistress, our toys?"

"What could I do without you? Set them up."

"At once mistress."

I placed the table out, got a cloth and put our toys on it, a modest collection including: Whips, crops, cord, various dildos and vibrators of increasing size, a small set of butt plugs, in number not size, and astroglide.

"All set mistress."

"Yes, wake the slave."

She grabbed a riding crop and held behind her, like she was scathing her back. I got a bucket of water and doused him. He spluttered coughed and woke up.

"Where, who, what?"

"You said you wanted love slave." Mistress said. "We're here to give it."

"No please."

"Don't interrupt!" The crop slapped down, he screamed.

"But I didn't mean..." *Slap* *Scream* *Slap* *Scream*

"Oh god oh god oh god."

"Will you learn your lesson!" She signaled to me.

"Mistress wants you to pay attention." I grabbed his face and pointed it at hers.

"Please...mistress."

"Don't deign to talk." She lifted the crop, he flinched.

"Good, now listen." She leaned against him, he wobbled.

"I know you want me," Her hand ran down her body.

"I know I want you." Her fingers clenched and pumped in and out, she was wet so the sound and smell filled the room, I breathed deep.

"But you have to prove something, prove you want me. Get me ready, I need to be cleaned." She ground her crouch into his face and began moaning.

"Get me, *Pant* get me *Pant* Lube up."

"Yes mistress."

I grabbed the bottle, and squirted just enough to coat my nine by nine member, mistress's moans filled the room and I ran to assist her. When I got by her, she wrapped her legs around his head and I lifted her high so I could slide in, I let go, a little at a time, she relaxed her sphincter and I popped in, after this first gasp of shock and pain when my mushroom slid past her gate, she began moaning as she slid down my pole.

"Fill me, fill me, I need, I need! Oh, oh, oh."

"Of course mistress, right away."

I began moving her up and down faster and faster, and I felt myself rising in my hairless sack. I was ready to burst when our slave finally did his work. She clenched and relaxed as I shot a steady stream into her bowels.

"Yes, yes, you're fucking me right Alan, you're fucking me, you're fucking me, oh, oh god yes I'm, I'm, I'm cumming, right now, yes god please fuck now."

She shuddered for the last time and I carried her to a mattress. She breathed deep and steady breaths.

"Get me the three inch."

"Yes mistress."

I ran to our toys and got the medium butt plug. I carried it over and she stuck it in squelching. Her breathing steadied as slave rocked in the wind, his eyes were bugging out.

"Now." Mistress said smiling evilly, "How can we reward you."

"Please, let me go mistress, please miss, I'm sorry, so sorry."

She stood up, rocking slightly, I grabbed her arm until she could stand without me and then she stalked, closer to him, her grin widening with every step. She reached him and her glove caressed his weeping back, the switch broke the skin, and lines of red crisscrossed this mahogany shoulders. Her hand stroked up to his shoulder then trundled down to his ass, her fingers delved into his crack and he gasped.

"No, not that, I'm, I'm not gay."

"Did you deny me?"

"No, ma'am no."

"That sounded like a refusal, I decide if you get fucked, when you get fucked, how you get fucked. And it's now. You." She pointed at me, "Lower him and get over here."

"Yes mistress."

I ran over to the end of the chain that held him to the ceiling and let it down a couple inches putting his ass at a perfect fucking height for me or mistress. Then I did as mistress bid and went over to her.

"Mistress."

"Inspect him."

"Yes mistress."

I kneeled and examined his cock first. It was almost as long as mine, but much more skinny and thick hair covered everywhere. His ass was no better, his hole was filthy sweaty and hirsute.

"I'm sorry mistress, but this slave's in poor condition, whoever owned him didn't treat him very well. I'll do what I can, for you."

"Good, Alan."

"But first we teach him, I decide his fate. Switch."

I got one for her.

*Whap* *Whap* *Whap* Three rapid strikes scored his cheeks, and his screams rocked the room.

"Good thing it's sound proof mistress."

"Yes. Now clean him up I want my fun."

She dragged a recliner from a corner of the room, and got a selection of cocks from the table, she laid back in her chair and began trying the double enders on for size. Meanwhile I unhooked slave from his chains and he collapsed in a huddled heap.

"Please, release me and I'll free you, we'll spit roast the bitch and we'll make her give you your balls back." He whispered to me. My answer was short, brief, and painful.

"Watch it slave." I told him as I dragged him to a modified gynecologist's chair, "She's not the only one who's going to enjoy you."

I propped him in the chair and strapped him to it, one arm at a time. Mistress began moaning; I stared at her toy and got a wicked grin.

"This is our first time doing this, and it looks like she means to break you, imagine that monster in your ass."

His eyes widened.

"Please, no, I'll, I can get money, I'll turn myself in, just let me go."

"Someone will be probing your ass soon enough, if I were in your shoes I'd rather it be that goddess then some overweight Hispanic meth head."

I finished tying him down and getting his legs in the spreader and then I could get out my barbers kit, the shaving was done in silence, I guess he figured he had no chance, and well me, I like working in quiet. I wiped away the hair and shaving cream, and began work on his ass. After shaving I got out an enema, and stuck it in.

"All ready mistress, just waiting for it to clean up."

She rose and my knees quivered. She walked over, and taking her gloves off as she went, she raised her hands and I removed the corset. All she had on was the boots and her harness, which contained a massive double ended vibrator, it was upward of ten inches, and the black rubber coating shimmered in the half light.

"Oh, he's not ready."

Sure enough he was flaccid.

"I'll remedy that."

He picked up at the sound of that, but he lowered his head when mistress knelt in front of me and her tongue darted across my shaft. It picked up and soon her mouth was all over it, however I wasn't the only person enjoying the show, and sure enough slave was growing too, I nudged mistress and she stood up her hair shaking as she did so.

"Thank you Alan, you'll get your turn soon enough, prep me."

I removed the enema and got a bottle of lube and a gag with a hole in it, I tied it on him and he began rocking back and forth, shaking his head.

"It's no use slave." I hissed at him, "You're fucked."

"Ungggrghgh."

I laughed, and tossed the lube to mistress.

"I don't think he deserves this."

"No mistress?"

"Make him please you."

"We should ask him mistress, give him a choice."

"Good point Alan. Slave, do you want lube."

Slave nodded.

"Suck that."

She pointed to my meat, veins were popping out and precum was accumulating on it. I vaulted on to the chair, and shimmied until my groin was face level. I pushed my rod through the hole and deep into his hot throat. I groaned as he began to move his tongue inexpertly around my cock, saliva and precum mixed and I shuddered at his ministrations.

"Good boy."

Mistress rubbed a light coating of astroglide over the shaft of it. It was well proportioned and it stuck out from her skinny frame obscenely. She walked over to his exposed ass and slapped it once. He shuddered at her touch. She walked right up, and without stretching it, without anything more then spreading his cheeks, jammed it in there. He bucked and squirmed at the intrusion, and I saw his eyes grow wild as I rode his face. I would like to imagine that I heard the ripping from here, but it's probably my imagination. She reamed in and out of his asshole at a prodigious rate, her hands alternated between keeping him on the edge of release and slapping his ass. My girl has stamina and genius at this, I'm glad I'm by her side. Even in the midst of what I imagine is mind wrenching pain, slave managed to continue his awkward slobbering and brought me to cum, mistress would have blown me twice by now. Mistress bucked and screamed as the double tipped menace did its buzzing work and brought her to climax, multiple times judging on her howls.

"I'm fucking, oh yeah, I'm the fuck god, I'll cum and cum and cum again, oh, oh YES!"

Finished I slid off, undid the gag and let him breathe deep again.

"I'll, *Pant* Call the cops you sick *Pant* fucks, you'll be fucking, fucked in fucking jail fuckers. You'll bend over every night for the rest of your *Pant* fucking life. And butch over there." Slave pointed to my baby, by darling, "Will *Pant* pry apart Maggie's thighs if she wants to live."

I did the only thing I could after he threatened my goddess, I hit him, and hit him, and hit him until his face lost its shape. One eye was closed and blood flowed down into the other, my hands were shaking. My wife must have finished, because she grabbed my shoulder.

"Alan, it's alright."

"He, He threatened you, us."

"He's no threat, I've got some friends that are interested in a slave, he's never getting out."

We laughed.

Hope you enjoyed it, please questions, requests and critiques would be much appreciated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night on the Town Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds