• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

A Night Out

Sarah stepped out of the bathroom, straightening her black skirt, and light cashmere sweater. Kevin watched her move across the room, admiring her legs. She was very proud that she had regained her figure from her early twenties, and enjoyed showing it off.

"So what time are we meeting them?" Kevin asked.

"Ann said they'd pick us up around 6:30, the movie is at 8:30, so we should have plenty of time to eat."

"Ok, are we going to Tommie's again?"

"Probably, Jim like's it", Sarah said with a chuckle.

"Hey, that gives us a couple minutes. I can think of something to do," Kevin said, as he slid up behind his wife, and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I just got dressed, and we have like 10 minutes. I don't know about you, but I need a little more time than that."

"Well, then we can get you started for later." They both laughed as he pulled Sarah down onto their bed. She rolled over, and they kissed passionately. Kevin's hands moved down his wife's back squeezed her firm buttock.

Sarah smiled, "I hope those hands are going to do more there later."

"Hmm, they could do more now" he said while patting her lightly.

"So what are you waiting for?"

Kevin gave his wife a sharp spank on her right cheek. Sarah let out a sigh of pleasure. He gave her another on the other side, "yesss," she whispered.

Kevin spanked his wife, until she started moving her hips back against the slaps, while grinding into him. "Better be careful, or there will be more of this later," he threatened.

"There better be," she said as she sat up, "can you give me more now?"

"They'll be here any minute."

"I want you to...hard"

"Really?"

"I want it to sting. I want to feel it when we're out with them," she said as he looked at her puzzled. "Please? I want to feel it"

Kevin sat up, moving her to the side, "if you want it?" He pulled her down across his lap, and rubbed her ass.

"Please," was the last thing she said before Kevin raised his hand. He hesitated for a second then his hand fell onto Sarah's ass, "Crack!" Over and over his hand slapped down over the cotton skirt. Sarah's cheeks bounced and jiggled with each spank. Her back arched, she gripped the covers tight, and bit her lip. Kevin usually didn't spank this hard or fast, but he wanted to build the sting quickly. And, her moans urged him on. He knew her ass was turning pink, but it wouldn't last for more than a few minutes if he stopped.

"How long do you want it to last?"

"Don't stop, I want to feel it for a long time," she gasped

Kevin continued the spanking, making it faster. Sarah's head dropped as the pain increased. She bobbed her head with each strike, and tried to keep her legs still. Her gentle moans of pleasure were replaced by "ouches" and squeals. Sarah was about to ask him to stop, when he rested his hand on her, and began rubbing.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Oh, yes", she answered. She stood; both of her hands went right to buttocks, rubbing hard.

"Ding Dong!" the doorbell chimed, "I'll get it," Kevin said as he ran, "take your time."

Sarah walked slowly around the room, still rubbing. The pain went beyond the sting she had always felt before. Her ass throbbed, and felt tight. The rubbing didn't lessen the pain, but instead made it feel deeper, warmer, and much better. She turned her back to the full length mirror on the closet door, and lifted her skirt. Her full black panties covered her bottom. She pulled them up to expose her cheeks, bright red, with white spots that faded quickly where ever she touched them. After straightening her panties, her right hand moved around to the front and felt the wetness that showed just how excited she was.

Sarah walked downstairs as Kevin was saying, "Here she comes. We'll be right out." Jim closed the door and pulled their coats off the back, "How are you doing?"

"I want you right now", she said still rubbing.

Kevin grinned, "We could say you're sick?"

Sarah laughed, "No, let's go, there will be plenty of time later," Kevin couldn't resist and gave her a swat on the way out the door. It took her breath away. She climbed into the back seat. The cold leather intensified the heat in her cheeks, making her wriggle the whole 10 minute drive to the restaurant. Kevin couldn't keep from smiling while he covered her part of the conversation.

30 minutes later the two couples were enjoying their meals and good conversation. The unpadded seats increased the sting that Sarah still felt, and she was still as aroused as when they left the house. While Kevin and Jim discussed the week's fantasy football news, Ann turned to Sarah and quietly asked, "Are you ok tonight?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Sarah replied.

"You seem, distracted, or something, just checking."

Sarah blushes and glanced down, "I'm fine, really. How's that book you started reading?"

The conversation continued throughout dinner. Sarah could tell that Ann noticed her fidgeting, and every time she made eye contact with Kevin, she started to smile, and squeezed his hand under the table.

As the dishes were being cleared, Ann whispered, "Ok, last time, nothing's wrong? You're not pregnant or something?"

Sarah laughed and stood up from the table, looking toward the restroom, "Excuse me." Ann went with her.

When they returned, Ann was now blushing, and tried not to look at Kevin. Kevin noticed Sarah's wiggle as she sat down. Sarah looked into his eyes, glanced down to her lap, then back. She slowly reached out her hand, below the table. Leaning forward she asked, "So what's the damage?" As she stood, she slid her hand up Kevin's thigh. When she reached the spot that would excite him the most, she opened her hand. Kevin was trying not to watch, but she moved her hand away and sat down.

"We got it," Jim said, "You two can cover the tickets."

Kevin looked down at his lap, disappointed, but there he saw a bunched up black cloth. As soon as he touched it, he knew what it was, and with wide eyes he stared at Sarah. The couples got up from the table, and Kevin slipped Sarah's panties into his pocket.

Kevin made the walk across the parking lot, more interesting for Sarah, by pinching her ass whenever they were between cars. Sarah rewarded him with a quick flash of her bra, just as Jim and Ann turned the corner to the front of the theater. Kevin bought the tickets, and after the couples had purchased sodas and popcorn, their movie was just starting

The couples took their seats. Jill sat next to Ann, and curled up close to her husband's arm, in easy reach of the popcorn bag on his lap. At the peak of the 20th Century Fox fanfare, Jill whispered into Kevin's ear, "I want you right now," as she reached for the popcorn, burying her hand deep, so she could rub the bag against him. She did this several times during the start of the movie, drawing several "shushes" from people around her.

Ann leaned over, "ok you; there's nothing left in the bag."

"I like the kernels?" Jill replied.

Kevin did not mind at all, and whispered to Jill, "Don't listen to them."

During the final climatic scene, Sarah skipped the empty popcorn and reached down to see how excited she had kept her husband. Sarah was very proud with what she found, and it made her want to get home even faster.

On the walk back to the car, Jim asked, "So, do you guys want to go out for coffee or a drink?"

Both of them answered with a simultaneous, "No." Then Jill added, "We need to get up early tomorrow, so we need to get home"

Ann helped their case, "Yeah, I'm tired too. Let's get these two home and call it a night."

The lovers practically dashed into the house. As soon as Kevin had closed the door, he turned around and embraced his wife. Their tongues danced as they pulled off each others coats, and let them fall to the floor. Kevin moved his right hand slowly up Sarah's body, finally cupping her breast; his left hand caressed her buttocks, searching for the panty line he knew was not their. Sarah had both of hers hands on the back of her husband's neck, her fingers tangled his hair.

"Let's go up stairs," Sarah said, while catching a breath. They ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, taking Kevin's hips when he came near. She unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them roughly to his knees, taking his boxers with them. Kevin's erection stood straight out, in perfect position for Sarah to take him in her mouth. Sarah continued to suck while his hips thrust back and forth. His hands rubbed her head, neck, back and shoulders. Sarah knew her husband well and stopped before he got to close, so the evening could go on.

Kevin reached down and pulled Sarah's sweater over her head. He removed the rest of his clothes, while Sarah removed her bra, and slid back on the bed. She's laid on her back reaching her hands up to the headboard. Kevin moved on top of her. Each of his hands took one of her breasts, and he gently squeezed her nipples. He rolled them between his fingers making them hard. Sarah arched her backed and moaned. She brought her hands down, and began to reach for the zipper on the side of her skirt, "No, leave it on," Kevin said. He moved down her body, kissing every spat as he went: her chest, each breast, her ribs, flat stomach, the top of each thigh. Sarah's legs parted and as she brought up her knees, Kevin found his way to her mound. After a kiss, and long lick, he entered her with his tongue. Kevin kept his hands on Sarah's breasts, playing with her nipples more roughly than before. He licked, and sucked, and he tasted her getting more and more excited.

"Oh, yes," yes she moaned, and he went faster. "Mmm, more," she pleaded and he was happy to oblige.

"Take me know," she demanded, "I want you inside me." Sarah moved out from under him. Kevin took her place, lying on his back as his wife straddled him. "This is just going to be in the way now," she said, pulling off the skirt and throwing it across the room.

Sarah positioned herself over her husband's cock. She hesitated, the tip, just touching her lips. She rubbed him over her, coving the head with her wetness. Kevin was thrashing his head, a gripping the bed posts, trying to endure his wife's teasing. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore; he quickly grabbed Sarah's hips, and pulled her down. She resisted. "Please," he asked.

Sarah laughed. Kevin smacked her right cheek with his palm, "Yes," she collapsed on him, taking him all in her. Sarah rode her husband, lifting herself and letting her full weight bring her back down, and bring him deeper and deeper inside her.

Kevin continued to spank her, knowing that's what she wanted to keep going. Soon he could not hold anymore. He grabbed her hips again, Thrust himself up into her, and arched his back. Sarah stopped her bouncing, and moved her hands to her breasts and fondled herself as he exploded inside her. She shuddered slightly as he finished, letting Kevin know that she had had just as pleasurable an experience.

The two fell asleep naked in each other's arms. Their evening of teasing and arousal finished...until next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds