• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

A Night Out

Christina found the box on the bed right after Sean left. It was red with a black and silver bow. Inside it were some smaller boxes. The shoeboxes were easy; the rest were a bit harder to figure out. Christina went through the shoeboxes first. All of them were heels of different height. She decided on a pair of open toe purple sling backs with a four inch heel and a one inch platform. The rest she would use just not tonight. She took out the other boxes and realized their were bra's inside them. They were all strapless and black. Some were lace and some were smooth and satiny. All were sexy, and she had to decide which one to wear. She took the top she was wearing that night and tried them on under it. The one she chose would look and feel the best.

As well as showing the best cleavage through her new purple halter top. Christina decided on a smooth shiny black one that pushed her big tits together at just the right spot that she knew Sean would love. She knew what would get him hard and that's what she wanted. This was their night and it was gonna be as close to perfect as she could make it. Christina started getting ready, Sean would be back soon and she wanted to get going. She put her hair up in the back and let her bangs hang down on both sides. Her makeup was a bit heavier than usual and she went with a very deep red lipstick. Her nails were supposed to be the usual pink and white. Sean came in the room to see his gorgeous wife just finishing her makeup. She was wearing a low cut purple halter and a tight short black skirt that showed her gorgeous ass and legs. On her feet were the purple heels he bought her. Sean noticed the black stockings she wore under her jeans, again just for him.

"Wow babe, you look amazing!" Sean told her as he moved in behind her. Christina put her hands on the sink and ground her ass into Sean's cock. Sean let his hands slide around to Christina's big boobs and he gave them a squeeze as she pushed back again. Sean couldn't wait and turned Christina around. He kissed her gently and moved down to her cleavage kissing and licking the whole way.

"If you can wait I promise this will be the hottest night you've ever had." Christina told her husband as he continued to assault her boobs.

"How long do I have to wait?" Sean asked as he looked up into her eyes

"Not long sexy, tonight is all about us." Christina said as she pulled her husband to her and kissed him deeply. She slid her tongue into Sean's mouth as she kissed him, her tongue piercing teasing him. Her hands moved south to the crotch of his khaki's and gave his cock a good squeeze. Christina pulled back and pushed Sean away playfully.

"Go away so I can put more lipstick on." She teased "And you need to wipe your face off.

Christina came out a couple minutes later; Sean was in the kitchen with a shot glass. Christina walked up and wondered what he was doing. He took the shot glass and placed in the middle of her cleavage with his mouth. Christina shivered a little but didn't mind the sensation. Sean kissed his way back up and stepped back.

"Okay, I can take a shot from you, wanna help me fill it?" Sean asked

"What should we fill it with?" Christina asked as she caressed her hips

"My cum sounds fun....Will you drink it?"

"Anytime, and you know it!" Christina told him "Cmon, let's go I'm ready to party."

Sean and Christina went to the car and headed out. As soon as they got to the club Christina turned to Sean. She unfastened her seatbelt and leaned over to her husband. She bent over him and unzipped his khaki's, pulling his cock out. Christina stroked him a moment and took Sean's cockhead in her mouth, again using her tongue piercing to tease the head of his cock. She came back up and Sean saw the red lipstick ring around his shaft. She pulled Sean to her and kissed him gently.

"I'm just getting started babe!" she told him. Take me inside."

They went inside and headed to the bar. Sean bought them both two shots and they quickly downed the first ones. Christina took Sean's second shot and placed in her cleavage. Sean kissed his wife and then made his way down her chest. Sean took the shot glass and using his mouth pulled it out and down the shot. Christina took her shot and quickly downed, and pulled her man to the dance floor. They danced for a while, Sean taking every chance to squeeze Christina's big tits or grope her round juicy ass. Christina turned around so her ass was against her husband's cock and started grinding on him. Christina pushed up into him as Sean held her hips and groped her tits. Sean slid his hand under Christina's skirt and rubbed her clit through her purple panties. Christina was in over drive and as soon as Sean pulled his hand back she turned around. She pulled him down to her and kissed him hard. Her tongue slid in Sean's mouth as she grabbed his cock and gave it a long hard squeeze.

"I'll do anything you want tonight baby. Just name it!" Christina told Sean as she kissed his ears as they danced to a slow song. Sean held his wife close groping her ass as she did the same to his cock. Sean thought for a moment, and then whispered in Christina's ear.

I wanna watch you with a girl here on the dance floor" Sean said. "Just here though. You and I are all I want at the cottage."

Christina smiled and replied "Go to the bathroom and I'll have found one when you get back.

Sean did as he was told and then went to the bar for another shot. When he looked for Christina on the dance floor he saw her dancing with a tall big titted blonde in a black skirt and maroon colored top. Behind the woman was a blonde haired man, grinding into her as Christina danced in front of her. The woman said something to them both and the man moved around so they had Christina between them. Sean watched as his wife started to grind her ass on the man behind her and run her hands over the girl in front of her. Christina knew Sean was watching and figured a show couldn't hurt. She got close to the guy behind her and slid her hand to his cock. Giving it a squeeze she turned her head and gave him some tongue before going back to the blonde to kiss her as they were groped. Christina caught Sean's eye and let him know she was okay. Sean backed away and found a spot in the corner to watch from. Sean watched as both girls grinded on each other and gave everyone a show. Christina was getting groped and teased by the guy behind her as the blonde licked her way across Christina's cleavage. When she was ready for more she turned to the guy and whispered to him after giving him a deep kiss. After kissing him the woman grabbed her and the three of them disappeared. Sean watched Christina come back about five minutes and he met her at the bar.

"I want you right now." She told him as they went upstairs.

Christina found a dark corner and pushed Sean into it. Dropping to her knees Christina unzipped her husband's khaki's and pulled his hard cock free. She took him down to the base as quick as she could. She sucked wildly on his cock, her sweet red lips a blur of motion. Sean moved back and leaned against the wall as Christina groped his balls and used her tongue piercing like crazy. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it while using her tongue to tease him. Her long nails teasing his balls as Sean put his hands in her hair. Sean took hold of Christina's head and started to furiously fuck her face. Christina opened wide as Sean rammed his cock in and out of her wet mouth. Christina grabbed Sean's legs and pulled back so she could do it her way. She went down lower and started sucking his heavy cum filled balls into her mouth and using her tongue to tease them. Sean was sure the alcohol and the dancing had done this to her when she pulled her top down to expose the black strapless bra and squeezed her own huge tits. Sean put his cock in her cleavage and she moved up and down for an impromptu titfuck. Sean looked down at Christina and saw the look of delicious sex in her eyes. She met his gaze and pulled back, putting her top back on.

"Take me back and fuck me sexy." She whispered as she touched the tip of his cock and took the drop of pre cum that had formed.

I want your tight ass tonight baby!" Sean told her as they left as quickly as they could.

"I told you anything and that's what you'll get." She said as they made it to the car.

Christina looked around as they approached the car. She pushed Sean against the door and kissed him hard. Reaching for his khaki's and opening them right there.

"What if I can't wait until the cottage?" She asked as she went down to his cock again.

Sean grabbed Christina and pulled her up to him. He pushed her over to the hood of the car and bent her over. He pulled her skirt up and held her panties to the side. Sean slid a finger in her as he got close. Her pussy was freshly shaved and he smiled as she found another way to please him.

"Then my cock stuffed in your cunt will have to do for now baby." Sean growled in her ear

Sean pushed deep into Christina's pussy on the first stroke. Christina moaned as Sean reached around and teased her clit as he pummeled her pussy on their car. Christina held herself up as Sean held her hips and thrust into her. Christina pushed her hips back moving her ass up and down for him. Sean reached up and gave her huge boobs a rough squeeze through her halter top. Christina knew how to get Sean to fuck her the way she liked so she started to tell him what he didn't see on the dance floor.

"Yeah baby, give it to me. That guy on the dance floor fucked me just like this. Him and his wife just pulled me to a corner and fucked me fast. I wish you could have seen it." Christina told him.

Sean started fucking her harder than ever and said. "You're a whore; I'm gonna fuck you like a whore."

Sean held her hips and pulled almost all the way out. He rammed his cock into his wife pussy as he pushed his thumb into her ass. Christina squealed and bucked her hips back into Sean again. Sean was fucking his wife as he worked her asshole. Christina reached around and grabbed her asscheeks to spread them for Sean.

"Cum for me!" she begged "cum in my cunt and take my asshole next. I love your hard cock deep in my pussy!" Christina moaned as Sean felt himself ready to cum. He pulled out and turned her around. Christina sat on the hood under Sean as he stroked his cock and she licked his ball sack.

"Here I cum baby!!! Drink my cum slut!" Sean growled as Christina wrapped her lips around his cockhead and he squirted cum down her throat. Sean watched his sexy slutty wife take his cum and swallow it all. She pulled away and a single strand of saliva and cum reached from her tongue to the tip of his cock. Sean reached down and fed it to her as she started to stand up.

"That was great baby, now take me back and really fuck me!" she teased.

Sean put Christina in the car and they quickly left. The whole way back Christina was teasing Sean's cock with her nails or his ears with her tongue. Sean wasn't innocent though, he'd been rubbing Christina's pussy through her panties, licking the juices that soaked though. Several times they had to stop so they could make out for a minute or so. They were all over each other, it was fantastic! As soon as they arrived that their cottage Christina quickly went inside. Sean made it inside a few minutes later and found his sexy wife on the bed. She had pulled up her skirt and was lying on her back propped up by her elbows. Sean noticed she was still wearing her black strapless bra, stocking and purple heels. He approached the edge of the bed and looked at her. Christina opened her legs to reveal her slick wet pussy. She ran her nails along her pussy lips and licked the juices from them.

"I need to make sure you can still use your tongue....Come lick my pussy baby!" Christina told her husband as he slowly took his clothes off.

"Come here sexy!" Sean replied and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Sean went to his knees at the edge as Christina propped herself up. He started by kissing her thighs and using his fingertips to tease her clit. Sean kissed his way to his wife's pussy and gave it a small kiss. Using the tip of his tongue Sean teased her clit as he slowly rubbed her lips. Christina moaned as Sean started to use his tongue on her pussy full time. Slowly he licked her pussy up and down, making Christina buck her hips to his tongue. He pulled her to him again; making sure her gorgeous asshole was within reach of his tongue. Sean worked his way to her asshole as Christina squeezed her big tits thru her bra. His first kiss was as she picked up working her clit where Sean left off. Sean still had two fingers in Christina's pussy as the tip of his tongue began to probe her asshole. Sean slid one more finger in her as Christina worked her clit and Sean probed deeper in her ass with his tongue. Sean looked up at her as squirmed again and he slid his fingers down to her asshole. Christina looked at her husband and decided she needed to be fucked again to lube Sean enough to fuck her ass.

"I want you now babe." Christina told Sean "I need you to fuck me some more."

Sean looked back at her and smiled. He pulled back and got on the edge of the bed. Christina came to the edge as well. Sean opened her pussy and slid his hard cock right in. Christina grabbed the pillows and propped herself up so she could easily help her husband. She started to tease her clit as Sean pumped into her, her long nails glistening with her pussy juices. Sean held on to Christina's waist and let one hand move to her huge bra covered tits to squeeze them. Christina reached up to hold her tits as Sean pumped into her pussy harder than ever. Sean bent over his wife and kissed her tits thru the heavy bra material.

"I'll take it off when you fuck me doggystyle baby!" Christina said.

Sean pulled out and they moved around so Christina could take the bra off. Sean used the pillows to put her ass in the air and then went to work fucking her cunt again. Christina reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks for Sean as he pumped in and out of her. Sean slid two fingers into Christina's ass to get her ready. Christina moaned as her husband slowly pushed his fingers in her asshole. Sean slowed his rhythm to help Christina get used to it all. She moved around so she could watch Sean.

"You like this babe? My fingers in your ass as I slowly fuck you?" he asked

"Mmmmm, yeah. I'm ready for your cock in my ass sexy. Do it now, I want it now!" Christina said as she reached to her husband.

Sean pulled out and used some of Christina's juices on her asshole. Slowly he pushed against her asshole with the head of his cock. Christina wanted to scream as Sean pushed in her ass. She took Sean's hand and began to lewdly suck on his fingers as the head pushed into her. Sean felt the most intense pressure on the head of his cock and knew he was inside her. Christina looked at Sean as the pain subsided and their eyes met.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard!" Christina told Sean

Sean grabbed Christina's hips and increased his rhythm. Christina felt him inside and began to work her pussy. Sean joined her and they felt his cock through the thin walls separating her ass and pussy. Sean held her hips and teased Christina's clit as he began fucking her as hard as he could.

"I want you on top of me baby. I need you to suck these big tits as you slam my ass." Christina said as she hefted her boobs

Sean pulled out and Christina got on her back. She slid three fingers in her pussy and then used her own juices like before to lube her asshole. Sean pushed in again, much easier this time. Sean slowly fucked his wife wanting her to feel the sensation as he did it. He took her hand and placed it on her pussy. Christina caught on quickly and began to finger fuck herself as Sean pumped into her ass. Sean held his wife at the waist as she wrapped her legs around his waist and held on tight. Sean started fucking her as fast as he could. Christina moaned loudly as Sean pushed his cock deep into her ass. Reaching up she pulled her to him and Sean went to her big tits. He sucked her nipples as Christina reached around and held him to her.

"Oh fuck baby, your gonna make me cum!" Christina yelled suddenly. "My pussy is about to explode!"

Sean pulled back and started to fuck his sexy wife with long smooth strokes. He was moving in and out of her asshole so easily now. Sean held her at the hips as Christina screamed loudly as she hit her peak and started to cum. Christina bucked her hips wildly as Sean continued to fuck his wife through her orgasm. Sean looked into Christina's eyes and saw a look of total wantonness. Christina grabbed her tits and began to squeeze her them and pinch her nipples. Her eyes glazed over and Christina's pussy flooded with her juices. Sean felt his balls tighten and knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Cum for me sexy!" Christina said, rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing her tits with the other. "I want you're cum on my big tits!"

Sean started fucking his wife's tight asshole harder than ever. Christina screamed again as Sean pushed two fingers in her pussy. They fucked both her holes as Sean felt himself ready to go. Sean pulled out slowly and Christina started stroking him immediately. Christina got under Sean and gave the underside of his cock a long lick as she slid a finger to his asshole.

"Your turn baby!" she said.

Christina was under Sean as his cock erupted on her tits. Sean's thick white cum covered Christina's tits as she pushed her finger in and out of his ass. Christina rubbed her tits and massaged it into her skin. Sean moved down to her and attacked his wife's big tits. Sean licked what was left of his cum from Christina's tits and kissed his way up her neck to her warm mouth. Sean kissed his wife deeply and they shared his cum. Christina moved down to Sean's cock and took it in her mouth one last time. She took him all the way down until the head almost touched the back of her throat. She pulled back and pulled him down to her. They kissed deeply and lay there spent.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds