• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

A Night Out

They had been married for 3 years now and though they had sex frequently something was missing. One night when the children had been left with a sitter, they when their separate ways, him with his co-workers and her with her girlfriends. After one too many drinks, Lisa called the sitter to check on the kids and told her that she would be checking into a hotel and drew should be home soon.

"But ma'am drew called about 10 minutes ago and told me the same thing." The sitter exclaimed.

"Where did he say he was going?" Lisa asked, curious to see where he was. The sitter told her where Drew was heading for the night. Lisa's mind was racing of what she could do.

"All right, thank you, I hope you don't mind staying?"

"No not at all. Please be safe."

"Will do, don't you worry" she hung up the phone and called a taxi.

She checked in to the hotel and asked if he was there yet. She left a message at the desk. Then she waited.

Drew got to the hotel and asked if there were any rooms left. After showing his ID and man behind the counter gave him a message letting him know that a beautiful woman was waiting for him in the bar on the other side of the lobby. Very confused he walked over to the bar and scanned the room when his eyes fell upon a woman in a red dress. Though he had seen this woman every day for the last 3 years, there was something different about her in this light. She looked sensual and sexy. Drew had not seen her this way since the day they met in a scenario much like this now.

Lisa walked up to him slowly with a curve in her hip as she walked, put her hand on Drew's shoulder and slid it down his arm. She latched on to his hand and led him to her room. Drew watched her as she led him away. She had a dress with an open back which show the curve in her spin and went down to the small of her back. He felt an excitement pulsate through him like a flood gate slowly being opened.

They got to the room and Lisa said nothing, but led him to the bed and laid him down. She hiked up her dress and swung her leg over him to straddle him. She felt the longing grow under his belt and she smiled, bent down and kissed his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt. She continued down his chest until she hit his belt. Drew began it quiver with anticipation when she began to undo his belt and jeans.

She slid his pants down and put the tip of his penis in between her parted lips. She moved her mouth up and down his pulsating cock until he could not handle it any more. He pulled her towards him and moved his hand down her back making her shiver. He unzipped her dress and pulled down her hips reviling her breasts and her pink nipples that had become hard with excitement. Drew pulled her on top of him and she moved her clit over his cock until nether of them could wait any longer. He penetrated her wet cunt with force and her let out a moan of pleasure. She began to rock her body feeling cock move inside her. She began to feel like she was going to scream when he pulled her face down to his mouth and kissed her sliding his tongue into her mouth and shifted and through her on her back. He was looking at her with such intensity in almost scared her.

Drew seemed to engulf Lisa as he thrust his way back into her tight pussy. He fucked her as she moaned with pleasure. He almost couldn't handle himself as she arched her back. Her pussy became tighter as she climaxed with a scream and Drew could no longer hold back and with a grunt he climaxed and let his load go inside her.

They sat there for a moment to catch their breath. And looked deep in each others eyes and knew that's what they had been missing.

The next morning they went about their normal business and picked up her car and went home to relive the sitter.

"How was your guys' night?" the sitter asked. They smiled at each other told her it was fine and sent her on her way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds