A Night Out Ch. 1 of 2

She moaned as I said it, confirming what I had suspected about how she liked it. I went on talking, trying to keep my mind away from the orgasm that I knew was approaching. "They want to hear you scream. They want to see your pussy filled with my cum. They want to watch you fucking me and wish that it was them."

Nina cried out at that thought, then she started to moan and the pace became fevered as our bodies and minds were lost in the moment. She screamed as she came, her body moving roughly over mine and her teeth biting into my shoulder. I could feel her nails on my neck as she called out my name again and again.

Then I lost all sensation of everything besides the connection between us as my own climax came like a freight train. I seemed to feel my whole body fill with pleasure and a pounding throb of gratification in my cock. As my juices started to shoot up inside her, she came once more, moaning softly in my ear.

She lay on top of me for a moment, breathing gently in my ear, then slowly pushed herself up. She continued to sit on top of me for a minute, my dick starting to shrink, but still inside her. She stretched her arms up over her head, giving the crowd in the parking lot a wonderful view of those amazing breasts. There was an appreciative whistle from across the street.

"How long since Grant left?" She asked, as she climbed off me and stepped over to the small pile of her clothes.

My mind suddenly started to spin. What if Grant was back and had seen us from the parking lot? We'd danced for quite awhile, and we'd sat in the park before that. It had all taken quite a bit of time. I tried to keep my voice even as I replied, "I don't know. At least an hour, I guess."

She slipped the skirt on, then her bra and shirt. She stooped and picked up the panties, then dropped them again, giving me a little smile as she did it. "Maybe he had car trouble," she said, watching me dress.

I was more worried that he was already back and looking for us, but I didn't mention it. "Let's just go back over there before he gets back."

Nina grabbed my arm and turned me to face her. "John, no regrets, okay? What just happened between us was wonderful, and I don't want to remember it with guilt, or with anything but happiness."

I nodded, not sure how I would feel about it when I'd had some time to reflect on it, but willing for the time being to let it go. "Okay. Happiness," I agreed, as I started to lead her back to the club. Back, once more, into the light.

The group that had been watching us had mostly dispersed. I saw another couple - I thought that they had been in the group of voyeurs - making their way across the street toward the park.

"Grant is probably doing to Camille what you just did to me, you know," Nina said as we found a quiet table far from the dance floor. "The way he was looking earlier... Well, let's just say that I've seen that look before."

"I don't think so. I don't think Cammie would go for it."

Nina just smiled and shook her head, giving me a look that said I was naive. "She's talked about him before. We've talked about each other's husbands. Of course, I never thought it would lead to anything, and I don't think she did either."

I was still trying to think of some sort of response when Grant returned, a slight smile playing about his lips. "So, did John take care of you?"

"Definitely." Nina said, with only a slight smile, then asked "What took you so long?" I couldn't believe how casual she sounded. Considering what we had just done, I'm sure that I couldn't have sounded so nonchalant.

"Had to stop, cause Cammie got sick. She's ok now, I think."

"Sorry about that, man," I said. I never called Grant "man" and I was sure he'd be able to read the guilt all over my face.

Instead, he just laughed and said, "Hey, taking home drunk women is just a perk of being the designated driver. Right?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds