• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night Out With Friends

A Night Out With Friends

Suzanne was in town for a couple of days and Matthew wanted to show her off, so he invited some friends to dinner. They have been friends of his for several years. Marc and Matthew went to school together since junior high, and he had been close to Marc's girlfriend for years. Marc is your classic 6'3 muscular German. Marc's girlfriend, Kris, is a very attractive 5'7 blond, with blue eyes and a very tight athletic body. She always dresses to show her tight little butt, however she has always been self conscious of her small breasts. This was apparent when she saw Suzanne.

They met at a local sports bar for drinks and some dinner. When Suzanne walked in wearing her tight Levi's and sweater, Marc immediately noticed her. Kris just stared at her chest in envy. They sat together and had several drinks and a nice dinner. The moved into the other room and played some pool. Matthew enjoyed watching Suzanne bend to take her shots. For that matter, so did Marc. Kris seemed to watch too. Around 11, they decided to go back to Marc's for some more drinks and to sit in his hot tub.

They arrived at Marc's and changed into their suits. While changing, Matthew could hardly keep his hands off of Suzanne, not that she wanted him to, but Marc and Kris were waiting. Suzanne looked amazing in her bikini, and it was obvious that Marc and Kris watched her every move when she entered the hot tub. Kris asked what they wanted to drink, and then got out of the tub to get them.

Suzanne noticed Matthew watching Kris's ass as she got out of the tub and smacked him. He apologized, but she said it was ok, because she thought Kris had a nice body too. Matthew's eyes lit up at this comment. Kris came back and they all chatted and drank. The conversation soon turned to sex. Marc and Kris knew about Matthew and Suzanne's "relationship," so it was an easy subject to bring up.

Marc asked if they wanted to play "truth or dare," and they all said sure. Matthew had played with Marc and Kris before, but it was pretty tame with the biggest dare being Kris showing her bare butt. They started off with the basic truths about previous sexual experience, etc. The first dare was taken by Suzanne. Marc got a big smile on his face because he was the one to come up with the dare. He looked at Matthew, and Matthew gave him a nod as if to say "go for it."

He looked Suzanne in the eyes and said, "remove your top." Without a hesitation, Suzanne removed it and threw at Marc, hitting him in the face. Everyone laughed, but Marc was disappointed because her tits were still below the water surface. Suzanne picked Kris and she looked at Suzanne in surprise, but said "dare" anyway. Suzanne asked her to remove her bottoms and show us her sexy butt. This was Kris's favorite part of her body, so she smiled and removed her suit bottoms quickly under the water. She then turned and raised her butt above the water and shook it. We all smiled and complemented her on her sexy ass.

It was Kris's turn and she picked Matthew. She had always been attracted to him, but had never told anyone. Matthew, of course, picked dare and Kris asked him to remove his trunks and to show his butt to everyone. Matthew quickly did and everyone laughed as he mimicked Kris's show. Matthew chose Suzanne and quickly asked her for her bottoms, and to show us her bare backside. She did and everyone watched intently as she showed her sexy nude body from the back. Everyone admired her tan lines, and the way her large tits showed even from the back. She was also not very careful when she turned and sat down, and treated everyone to a brief glimpse of her sexy body from the front. Marc immediately noticed her pussy that was shaved completely. He had a big grin on his face and Suzanne stared at him as she asked him "truth or dare."

Everyone yelled when he picked truth, but they all were quieted when Suzanne asked if he wanted to fuck her. All eyes were on Marc. He asked if that was an invitation or a hypothetical. She said "you decide" and Marc looked at Kris. She looked at him with questioning eyes, but had a smile on her face as well. Marc looked at Matthew, but he looked the same as Kris. He looked Suzanne in the eyes and said, "if it wouldn't cause problems between friends, I would love to fuck you."

Suzanne smiled. Then Kris surprised us all by saying, "it wouldn't cause problems with me, as long as we all get to have fun." As she said this, she removed her top and made no effort to hide her chest. She looked right at Matthew. Although Matthew loved Suzanne's big chest, small breasts did not turn him off. He looked at Marc, and told him that he liked the sound of this. Marc immediately moved to Suzanne and grabbed her chest. She slid his trunks off and stroked his hard cock. She moved up onto the edge of the tub and Marc moved between her legs and sucked her nipples. Kris moved over to Matthew and kisses his chest.

He moves up on the edge to get a better look at Marc and Suzanne and Kris takes advantage of his cock being so close to her mouth. Matthew doesn't even look down as he watches Suzanne and Marc. Suzanne pulls Marc up and places the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He is mesmerized by the look of her shaved mound. She pushes down and he enters her.

They pull close to each other and begin to rock back and forth. Matthew loves the sight of Suzanne fucking and groans. Kris takes this as encouragement and begins to really work on his cock with her mouth. Matthew continues to watch Marc and Suzanne and she looks back into his eyes. They both love this. Marc is mauling her tits as he fucks her hard. Matthew is getting off on Suzanne getting fucked more than the blowjob. He tells Kris he is getting close, and she asks if he wants to cum in her mouth. He thinks he will surprise her by saying he wants to cum on Suzanne's tits and watch her lick it off, but she just says ok and smiles.

This almost makes him cum on the spot, but he holds off. He looks over to see Suzanne's surprise, but it is not about what he just said, it is because Marc has just cum inside her without any warning. She pulls away from Marc and moves next to Matthew so he can cum on her.

He pulls out of Kris's mouth and both girls reach for his cock to finish him off. As they touch him he cums and cums all over her large breasts. Marc just sits back and watches as Suzanne moves up onto the edge of the tub again. Kris moves between her legs and begins to lick the cum off of her breasts. She avoids the nipples at first, but then attacks the hard little nubs and sucks hard on each one.

Suzanne moans loudly. She is still very turned on. Marc came in her before she could cum, so the fire in her is still building. Kris follows some of the cum to her belly button and licks it up. She looks up at Suzanne and smiles. Suzanne smiles back, and spreads her legs a little further. Kris lowers her head into that clean-shaven pussy. Suzanne lets out a load moan and leans her head back. Marc and Matthew cannot believe what they are seeing, but both stay back so they don't spoil the moment.

Soon, Suzanne is really panting and Kris has two fingers up inside of her. Suzanne screams that she is going to cum, and Kris slides her fingers as far as they will go and lightly bites Suzanne's clit. Suzanne explodes and Kris slows down. As Kris backs away, you can see the wetness on her face. She looks Suzanne in the eyes and asks how it felt. Suzanne just smiles and says "amazing." Kris says, "good, it was my first time." Suzanne looks shocked and says it is her turn for her first time. They all smile and move inside the house.

The next hour is spent with everyone licking, sucking, and fucking in every possible way. Matthew and Suzanne eventually move into one of the spare bedrooms and make slow passionate love the rest of the night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Night Out With Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 344 milliseconds