• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night Outside

A Night Outside

I am outside your house... waiting... hoping... then I see the light come on. My heart races as I start to wonder what it is I am about to see. I see you walk around the room putting little stuff up. My cock starts to stir a little when I see you bend over to get a bottom drawer. I am still hoping, wondering, wishing...

Then it starts. I see you starting to pull your jogging pants down, you turn so your ass is pointed towards the window where I am standing. I assume you turned that way so you can sit on the bed when you pull them down. You take one leg off, then the other, then I see you stand again. I get a nice view of your panty-covered ass while you are walking out the bedroom door. My heart was beating 100 times a minute when I seen you stand, now I am standing here with my dick getting hard, and you out of sight.

You was gone only for a minute when I see you come back in the bedroom. You take off your bra while your shirt is still on... So I only get a very quick peek at your titties. You then lay on the bed, facing the television. I am sitting out here on a moonless night wishing that you would do more, but I am content with just seeing your long legs disappear under your shirt. When you raise one leg up, I can see you are wearing panties, and my dick grows even more.

You are looking threw the channels when you find a good music video. I know that is what you found because you turn the television up a little more and I can hear it. I get a little hope when you pull your shirt up so you can rub your belly. You are letting your fingertips slowly run little circles on your tummy. Then your hand disappears under your shirt. First one, then the other. I can make out that you are rubbing your breast. I can see your shirt being moving while you are playing with them. Then I can see one hand start to move down your body while the other one continues to play with your titty.

The hand that you stared moving down is going over your panties, to you inner thighs. You rub around on your inner thigh for a minute or two then your hand moves over to your panty-covered crotch. I can see you rubbing around where your hair is, then slowly it starts to move down... Your other hand is going to town on your titties. Your head is rested back on the pillow. Your hands are working on your body big time. By the way your head is turning, and your hips are working, I can tell you are really getting into it now.

Then without a warning, you sit upright in your bed. I am startled and hoping that you didn't see me or hear me while I was playing with myself. You take both hands and pull your shirt up over your head and throw it in the floor. When you lay back down, both hands starts working on your titties again, I can see you squeeze them, rub them. pinch your nipples. I am jacking on my dick while I am watching this mysterious woman doing her most private things to herself. I then see you push one titty up, and your tongue snake out and you start licking your own nipple.

When you start doing that. Your other hand disappears under your panties. I can see your panties working right over your covered pussy. Then like the shirt, you take them off. I can see your whole body as it is nude before me. You lay back on the bed, a perfect view for me as you are turned a little toward the window. I love the way your face looks when you start to play with yourself again. One hand is still working on your titty, and the other hand is slowly stroking your now very wet pussy.

Then both hands go down between your legs. You use one to open your pussy up, and the other to rub your clit. I can see a finger disappear inside you. I see it moving in and out while your other fingers are rubbing your clit. I hear a moan escape your mouth. Your eyes are closed and the look on your face tells me that you love the feelings you are giving yourself. I can see your finger being wet as it comes out of your pussy. You are rubbing it up and down, in and out.. I love seeing your finger disappear inside you.

I have my cock out, and I am rubbing it like crazy... wanting so much to be able to cum with you. My dick feels like it could cut diamonds, it is so hard. I want so much to climb in through) the window and give you a fucking like it looks like you want. Then you stop, roll over to your nightstand, on your hands and knees with your legs spread some, open the drawer, and take out what looks like a good toy for you. I see your turn the top of it and then you place it on one of your titties. I see your run it around one of your nipples. I watch your face as your mouth opens slightly letting me know that you enjoy the feelings it is giving you. I don't know if I should watch your titties, your face, or look where you have your legs spread wide open.

You help me with my decision by moving you vibrator down you belly. I see it disappear between your outer lips as you place the tip of it right on your clit. Your back arches when you feel that. Your legs get bent at the knees and you raise your hips a little in the air when you put some of your toy inside you. You just hold it there while you rub your clit with the other hand and your vibrator is being held still inside of you. Your hips are rising up and down while you are rubbing yourself. Then you take your vibrator out from inside you and place it back on your clit and slowly rub it up and down.

After a few minutes of the vibrator being on you, you put it back down on the bed and start to work with your fingers. I can see you spread your pussy wide open, giving me a good view of it. Your fingers start rubbing it. then they go inside you for a second. Then back rubbing... My mind is getting dizzy from how hard my dick is, and how I am imagining way it would feel to be sliding in and out of you.. I can feel the cum starting to get worked up in my balls. I can also see that you are about to cum too from the look on your face, and the way your hips are bucking against your fingers.

All of a sudden, I can see your body tense up. I know the time is now, so I rub my cock faster and faster. I see you spasm as the first sprays of cum shoot from my body. Your body shakes, and I swear I can hear a moan over the television, and through the wall. I love hearing that sound and it makes me shoot even more. You slowly come down from your orgasm by rubbing yourself lighter and lighter. You decide you need to put your toy back up, so you get on your hands and knees giving me a great view of your ass. Again it is pointed right towards the window. Then right when I thought the show was over, I see your hand come up from between your legs opening your pussy up wide open doggie style for me. You hold it open for 10-15 seconds before turning back around, blowing me a kiss, then closing the shades all the way.

Now I am trying to wonder if I used you, or you used me... I guess I will never know. But I also have to think, this was the best 30 minutes I have ever spent.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night Outside

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds