• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night to Forget

A Night to Forget

I lay in bed remembering what a wonderful day I'd had with my boyfriend, Zac. We'd gone to the beach and ate ice creams. Then when it started to get dark and people left, we got down to some very saucy fun!

We lay on the beach, just kissing at first then light touching and feeling. Zac had slid his hand right up my skirt and was caressing my bare ass cheek (I hadn't worn any pants, Zac likes it that way) Then he started to work on my clit, making me quiver with pleasure. At the same time I began unbuttoning his trousers and working my finger magic on his hard, stiff cock. We'd lay there in the dark on the beach masturbating each other for at least an hour. I came four times on his fingers alone. Zac had came in my mouth, and I had eaten it willingly, sucking every last drop.

I'd came home and straight to bed, I was exhausted. But laying here remembering it all had got me worked up again. So I decided it was time for a little solo fun.

I took off my pants (which is all I'd worn to bed as it was a hot night) and placed my right hand between my legs. With my other hand I began caressing my left breast, pinching and tweaking the nipple now and then. My pussy was very moist as I began circling my index finger around my clit. I tilted back my head in pleasure. I tried not to moan too much as I knew my parents were in and my father's friend was staying in the spare room while his divorce was being finalised.

I slowing slid two fingers down my virginal lips and parted them. I then gently glided a finger across the entrance to my aching pussy. I brought the finger up to my lips and tasted my juices. Umm... I was tasty.

I stopped. I'd thought I'd heard a noise, a creaking floor board. I listened... nothing. I forgot about it and carried on.

I slowly slid a finger into my wet vagina. Oh it felt so good. I moaned, loudly. I couldn't stop myself. I slowly slid in a second, then a third finger. Moaning again each time. I Began to move my fingers in and out slowly, hearing the sucking sound my pussy made as it sucked around my fingers. That's when I heard the voice.

"You look like you're having fun"

I froze, ready to scream. I didn't recognise the voice. I thought it might be an intruder, but the alarm would have gone off...

"Care if I join you?"

Then the penny dropped. It was Mike, my father's friend.

"I... I..."

That was all I could manage.

"Shhhh" He put his finger to my lips. "You don't have to say a word"

"What d... d... do you want?"

"To join you, of course. You don't mind, do you?"

"Well, yes... I... I... do."

I didn't want him here, watching me do this, it was a private thing. I felt invaded, I wanted him to leave, but he wouldn't.

"Oh now that isn't very friendly is it? I thought you were daddy's little girl? Now how would daddy like it if he found out his lovely daughter wasn't being very hospitable to his guest?"

Reality hit.

"You're bribing me?"

"Yes"

"For what?"

"A taste of your sweet young pussy"

With that he pulled back the sheets and climbed on top of me. I felt his naked body against mine. I wanted to scream, run away and hide, but I couldn't. I was too scared to do anything except lie there and prepare for everything this stranger was going to do.

He started to kiss my neck and down my shoulder. He took my left breast in his hand and squeezed it tight. I gasped in pain.

"You like that don't you, you slut. You're gonna enjoy this bitch, but not as much as I will."

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. It hurt, but then he bit it, and pain shot through my breast. I bit down on my lip to stop from screaming.

He sat up. He spread my legs wide open. He looked down at my naked, wet, pussy.

"You're wet, wet for me. You want it bad little girl, and you're gonna get it."

As he said it, he lay back down on me and I could feel the head of his hard cock press against the entrance of my pussy. He pushed harder, entering me.

"You're wet, but you're real tight. I like virgins."

He knew. In the 10 months Zac and I had been dating, I'd only let him put two things inside me. His fingers and his tongue. This was the first cock I'd had inside my virgin pussy.

He pushed in deeper, and faster. I yelped in pain, but he didn't care, he carried on. Suddenly he thrust hard and fast and I felt the whole of his member inside me as his balls hit my bare ass.

I closed my eyes and imagined it wasn't happening. But I couldn't pretend this was a bad dream as he started pumping his cock in and out of my pussy.

"Please stop" I pleaded "It hurts so bad, please"

But he didn't listen. He just pumped harder and harder, faster and faster.

I began to cry.

"Please, please stop, I don't want to get pregnant, please"

By this time he was too involved in his own pleasure to hear me. He was panting heavily as he raped me. I just lay there and cried in a stunned silence.

Eventually he grunted and gave one last deep thrust as he came, shooting his hot cum inside my virgin pussy. He lay on top of me for a while, stroking my hair. I could feel his cum, mixed with my virginal liquids dribble out of me and run down the crack of my ass.

Soon after he took his cock out of me and left. Not saying a word. I just lay there, unable to comprehend what had just happened, but glad it was over.

I slowly began to cry again, until I was too tired and fell asleep.

The next morning, Mike was waiting for me in the kitchen. He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for last night, Anne. I hope we can do it again real soon"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Night to Forget

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds