A Night To Remember

"I'm not going to hurt you. I want to have fun with you. Like you do with men. Teasing them, flirting, flashing your hot pussy in their faces. Your sexy breasts hanging out for men to drool over. Offering yourself like a hot tramp. " He whispers in her ear. She starts to sob. Too scared to scream, and knowing no-one would hear her. Living in the country was peaceful but in this case having your neighbours 2 miles away didn't help. He would be way stronger than her. Maybe if she didn't fight he would not hurt her. She didn't want to get him angry. She had never been much of a fighter. Growing up she had always tried to avoid confrontation. She feels drained. She wishes that this was a dream. That it wasn't happening to her. All the fight goes out of her body. "Good girl. You do as your told and we'll get on fine. I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't want me to do. " Angela's shoulders shook as she sobbed. Her mind racing, how could she get away from this man?She felt so vunerable, naked in front of her assailant. He had said he wasn't going to hurt her. She tries to calm herself down. He pushes her, taking her into the lounge. The fire has been banked, large flames engulfing the logs.

Holding her arm with one hand, Angela sees by the firelight his hand slipping into his pocket. Taking a piece of cord from his pocket. Looking intently at her. Angela stares back at him, trying to make out his face properly. He wears black. Black jeans, black polo shirt. And a black ski mask. No shoes or socks. She can just make out his eyes through the holes. "Don't look at me unless I say you can. " Angela lowers her head. Looking away. He ties her in front of her. "Stand here. You will not move. There is no where to go. If you try to get away, I will be able to catch you. Do you understand?" She nods, her heart beating fast. She could try and get to the door. He leans close to her face. "Don't move. " His voice menacing. All is quiet. She wonders where he is. She hears noises coming from the kitchen. Quiet footsteps on the lino as he returns. The man speaks to her. "Look at me. " Angela looks at him, eyes slightly cast down. "I said look at me. " Spoken more forcefully. Shelooks directly at him. "Drink this. " Angela shakes her head at the glass he is offering. Wanting her wits about her. "I said drink it. Now. " His tone strong. Demanding to be obeyed. She reaches for the glass. Her hands bound. With difficulty she takes the glass from him. Obeying him. Sipping tentatively at first. Tasting it. It was her favourite wine. Sauterne. Fruity and pleasant. "Finish the glass. " Angela tips her head back, skulling the wine. He refills her glass. telling her to drink this fast. Refilling her glass again and again till the bottle in his hand is empty. Angela feels a little lightheaded. The alcohol coursing through her body.

"I want you silent till you till I say you may speak. " Angela nods. Angela blushes a little as the man stares at her. Licking his lips. "Stand still. " He firmly tells her. He puts his hand at the base of her neck. Squeezing. He moves closer to her. Using his free hand to grab her ample breast. Taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. Blowing hot air on her erect nipple. Angela stiffens. Trying to pull back but unable as his grip on the back of her neck tightens. He rolls his tongue across her nipple. Sucking it into his mouth. Angela feeling the effects of the bottle of wine. Just then the front door opens. The man pulls away. Steve walks in. There is no surprise on his face as he sees his wife standing naked, before the fire with a stranger. Steve walks towards Angela. The man stands his ground. "Angela, my darling. I see you've met Nathan. " Angela looks at Steve. Her eyes begging him for answers. "He was in my office when I called you. I put our call on speakerphone so he could hear our conversation. It got me to thinking. How much I love you and how sexy you sounded. And then I came up with the idea of combining two of my fantasies. "Steve strokes Angela. She quivers at his familiar touch. Closing her eyes and inhaling his masculine scent. "I asked Nathan to help me out. I want us to play out two of my fantasies. 1. You are surprised by an intruder, dominated by him and 2. I come home to join in on the fun. " Angela looks straight into Steve's eyes seeing the man she loves so much. Willing to do anything for him. She looks at Nathan. He takes his ski mask off revealing his face. Angela recognises him now from the Christmas party. He had kept touching her, brushing past her. Making eyes at her. Steve unties his wife, rubbing her wrists where the thin cord had rubbed a little. Steve caresses Angela. Running his hands over his wife's naked body. Touching her on the neck, his hand feeling her lovely blonde hair, wrapping it around his hand, pulling her to him, inhaling her scent. Using his other hand to stroke her erect nipple, tweaking it, watching it stiffen more under his touch, drawing lazy circles around her nipples, watching her lean closer to him , demanding his touch. Steve turns to Nathan. " She is silent. " Nathan nods. "Till I say otherwise. " Steve turns back towards his wife. His other hand moving from her hair, one hand continuing to play with her nipples, down her back, she arches her back, sensitive to his carress. His hand rests on her bum. Cupping one cheek, in his hand, squeezing it, drawing her closer to him. "Take off his clothes. " Nathan says. Angela looks at Steve. He nods. Continuing to touch her.

Angela reaches out to Steve. Undoing his tie. Tossing it to the ground. Unbuttoning his shirt. Removing it from his muscular arms. Steve moves his hand from her nipple to the back of her neck. Her face so close that he kisses her, roughly on the lips. Forcing his tongue into her mouth. Angela responds. Kissing him back, her tongue probing into his mouth. His other hand caresses her pert bum. Back up her slender hip across to her mound. Warm under his hand. Nathan stands in the shadows. He watches Steve and Angela. Angela undoes Steve's pants, carefully unzipping him because of his obvious erection Brushing her hand across his stiff prick through his boxers. Easing his trousers down his thighs. Undoing his shoes, taking off his shoes and socks. Then his pants from around his ankles. Pulling his boxers off. Looking up at him adoringly. Steve pulls her up to him. His hands running over her body, exploring her exquisite sexy form. Her upraised large breasts, her slender waist and her pert bum. Going lower. Steve crouches at Angela's feet. Kissing her feet. Caressing her calf. Licking his way up her leg to inner thigh. Kissing her pussy, His fingers slipping inside her. Feeling the juices in her slick tight pussy, welcoming his thrusting fingers. "I see you are already aroused. " Standing up Steve pulls Angela close. "Angela, I want Nathan to join us. "

Angela looks at Steve. Silently questioning him. "Do you want to play?" Angela nods. Steve embraces his wife. Nathan walks towards the couple. Steve pulls away from his wife. Turning to Nathan. Letting him lead. Nathan touches Angela's hair. "You are so beautiful. Standing here naked. Submissive to me and now to your husband as well?" Angela nods. She feels excited. Her body thrilling to the closeness of two sexy males. To the thought of submitting herself to them. Nathan runs his hand down the small of her back. "Undress me. " He whispers into her ear. She helps him to pull his polo shirt over his head, then kneels before him, reaching out, undoing the button on his jeans, unzipping him. Almost gasping as she sees he is not wearing any underwear and his large prick is exposed. Nathan steps out of his jeans. Angela admires his prick. Long and thick. Circumsised. Steve stokes the fire. Banking it high. Ensuring their warmth. Smiling at his wife. Encouraging her.

Nathan strokes Angela's head. Pushing her head to his stiff prick. Angela still on her knees in front of Nathan lifts his hard prick to reveal his balls. With her tongue finding the underside of his balls, licking him from his balls, to the base of his prick, upward to the very tip of his prick. Licking him like a lolliepop. Stroke after stroke of her gentle tongue on his hard prick. Angela takes Nathan's erect prick into her mouth. Sucking him. Angela sucks hard on Nathan's hard prick. Taking him deep into her mouth. Licking the tip, her tongue gliding up and down his shaft. She cups his balls in one hand, and holds the base of his penis with a tight grip. Rolling her tongue around and across the tip of his prick. Steve kneeling behind her, strokes her back. His stiff prick rubbing against the cheeks of her firm bum. Enjoying the sensation of his prick on her smooth skin. Running his hands over her firm body. Cupping her generous breasts in his large hands. Watching his wife give Nathan a blowjob was very erotic to him. She was so damn good at giving head. Steve started stroking Angela. Carressing her hip, down to her bum. His hand slipping between her legs. Lower and lower, getting closer to her pussy.

Almost feeling the heat from her. Angela always got off on giving him head. Said that it made her feel a little naughty. Her religious parents had told her that sex was dirty. That God had created man and woman for procreation only. Steve smiled as he thought of his in-laws seeing their precious daughter now. Sucking another man's prick and noisely enjoying it. Steve slid his fingers into Angela's moist pussy, his fingers searching for her clit. Finding it and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger, flicking his fingertip across the hard nub, slipping two of his fingers inside her, slowly thrusting his fingers deep inside her tight, welcoming pussy. Stroking slowly in and out of her pussy, feeling her tightening her muscles against his fingers, exciting herself more. "You like that don't you baby? You like me fingering you. My fingers deep inside your tight warm pussy. " Steve speaks to her. Angela gives a muffled moan around Nathan's prick in her mouth. Angela thrusts her hips back at him, replying with her body to his question. Nathan starts to jerk. His hips pushing his prick further into Angela's mouth. Angela takes him in more, his hard prick down her throat. Angela feels Nathan's excitement building. Her body tingles. Feeling Steve's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, making her thrust against his hand, his finger occassionally rubbing on her clit. And Nathan's large prick in her mouth. She felt so naughty but so sexy as well . She slows her strokes, tightening her grip on the base of his prick. Prolonging his arousal, holding back his climax as long as possible. Angela releases Nathan's prick. Holding him in her hand. Her mouth and lips forming a small circle, then taking only the head into her mouth, using slow stroking movements with her hand, putting him into her mouth, sucking as she pulls him in and out. Angela looks up at Nathan.

Steve pulls his fingers from Angela's pussy, plunging back into her wet pussy with all his fingers, spreading her tight pussy wide. Angela responds immediately to his fingers by thrusting her hips fast and hard against his firm fingers, deep inside her. with Angela, watching and enjoying as Angela changes her technique. Seeing Nathan thrusting with his hips. Nathan starts to grunt, and pulls his prick out of Angela's mouth. Angela opens her mouth, sticking her tongue out, inviting him to cum. Nathan jerks spasmodically as Angela's hand strokes up and down his rigid prick. His cum sprays into Angela's open mouth, on her tongue, dribbling a little out the sides. Angela swallows Nathan's cum. Licking her lips. Nathan steps away from Steve and Angela. Stoking the fire. Disappearing from their view. Steve's fingers thrust in and out of Angela, making her pussy wet, dripping with juices, she whimpers. She cums against his hand, making small noises as she does. Steve strokes her outer lips. Feeling her juices as they run from her pussy. Nathan returns. Holding in his hand a piece of cord. Handing it to Steve. Steve stands up. Taking Angela's hands. "Trust me. "He says to her. Nathan grabs a kitchen chair placing it in the warm lounge. Steve sits Angela down on the chair. Pulling her hands behind her back, tying them. Comfortably tight. To ensure she cannot get free. Nathan pulls Angela's knees apart. Pulling her body to him. "You have such a beautiful pussy. So smooth and soft. " Nathan runs his hands up Angela's thighs. Steve kneels by Angela's side. Stroking her lovely breasts and places her erect nipple in his mouth. Sucking on her tender nipple, rolling his tongue on the very tip.

Nathan strokes Angela, his hands soft and gentle, his fingertips graze her inner thigh. Kissing her inner thigh. his lips soft and tender. She sighs. Nathan strokes closer to her pussy. His fingers feeling her soft, skin, lingering on her pubes. Caressing her outer pussy lips. Angela gasps as his fingers slip inside her wet pussy. Nathan moves his finger inside her exploring her tight, warm pussy. Angela begins to squirm a little. With Steve sucking on her nipple and Nathan slowly fingering her she was starting to get very aroused. Her body aglow with sexual heat. Nathan sticks his finger deeper into her pussy, then taking it out, putting his finger to his lips and sucking her pussy juices from his finger. Spreading her knees further apart and shuffling her bum forward on the chair, allowing him easier access to her pussy. He kisses her pussy, his tongue laps at her slit, his tongue rasping on her sensitive pussy. Searching for her clit. His tongue finding her hard nub, flicking his tongue over her clit. Angela groans. Nathan curls his tongue around around her clit, giving it a little suck. Pulling it into his mouth briefly and letting it go, simultaneously lightly sucking on it and flicking his tongue over and around it. Angela's moans get louder and louder, she thrusts her wet pussy against his tomgue and mouth. Nathan eases back. And then darting his tongue into her open slit. Thrusting his tongue into her pussy, feeling her pussy responding, she grinds her hips into his face. Harder and harder she thrusts. In and out Nathan probes her with his tongue. Angela screams as she cums. An intense orgasm ripping through her body. Her juices freely flowing on his face. Nathan licks up her cum juices. Nathan moves away.

Steve caresses his wife, stroking her breasts and her face. Standing up he unties her. Holding her face in his hands. "You are such a sexy wife. I love you very much. " Nathan stands behind Angela. Touching her. Turning her towards him. She feels Steve's hand on the small of her back, pushing her towards Nathan, into his arms. Nathan encircles her, his arm around her waist, pulling her to him. She feels his erect prick pushing against her stomach. Kissing her hard on the mouth, his tongue forcing it's way, roughly into her mouth. She reponds kissing him hard back. Passionately and lustfully they kiss. Steve pulls her long hair to on side. He kisses the back of her neck. Nathan stops kissing her. Angela catches her breath. "I want to fuck you like a bitch in heat. "His voice husky with lust. Angela opens her eyes wide. Another of Steve's secret fantasies! To see her screwed like a she dog. By another man. He had said it once when he was drunk. And now they were going to play out another of his fantasies. Angela turned her head to look at Steve. Querying? Steve sees the look on his young wife's face. "Yes. " That simple word sealing what she would do for her husband, the love of her life. Nathan turns her head back towards him "You may speak now. " Angela nods at him. "Will you submit yourself to me?" She nods. "Yes. "

"Like a bitch in heat?" Nathan asks. "Yes. " Angela's heart is racing. She is so excited by what they are about to do. Her pussy

Angela kneels on all fours, facing away from Nathan, she turns her head towards him. Raising her ass high. "Woof. " Inviting him to take her. Whimpering, Angela backs towards Nathan who has knelt behind her. Steve standing in front of her. His rigid dick in his hand. Stroking himself as he watches his wife. Angela looks at Steve seeing the enjoyment in his face, she is eager to please him. She wriggles her aroused, moist pussy towards Nathan. Offering her aroused pussy to him. She looks at Nathan, whimpering, low in her throat. Enticing him to her. Nathan, on all fours, carwls towards her. Sniffing her. Nosing at her pussy. His tongue licking her. Tasting her scent, her excitement. Angela thrusts her moist pussy towards his dribbling dick. "What are you?" Steve whispers. Close to her. "I'm a she bitch in heat. " Angela says. Panting as she speaks. Steve kneels in front of Angela. Groaning. "Oh god, Angela. This is such a turn on. " Angela moves closer to Steve taking his very hard prick in her lips. Nathan follows her. Nosing at her. She encircling Steve's prick with her mouth. Her tongue licking the precum from his tip. Sucking his juices into her mouth. Opening her mouth wide to take him in, Angela sucks his prick into her mouth. Her tongue busy on his stiff dick. Eager for Nathan she waggles her hips. Her moist pussy exuding juices. Steve watches as Nathan closes in on Angela. Seeing his large prick, erect ready to enter his wife. Steve bucks his hips, his prick thrusting further into Angela's mouth. Nathan places his prick against her pussy. Angela remains still. Nathan enters her, forcefully thrusting his hard prick inside her tight hole. Angela whimpers as he thrusts deep inside her. Roughly he thrusts, animalistic in his approach, taking her like a dog would his mate.

Nathan thrusts hard and deep into Angela. Holding her hips tight in his hands, providing him more leverage, reaming her pussy good. Angela is highly aroused by Nathan deep inside her, thrusting his large prick in and out of her tight pussy. Filling her up, spreading her pussy wide. Angela feels herself close to climaxing. She thrusts against Nathan's stiff prick inside her. Feeling him fill her up. His throbbing dick inside her tight pussy. Angela takes Steve's prick full into her mouth. Taking him all the way in. Her mouth slides up and down on his shaft. Sucking him off. Her tight mouth on his rigid prick. Steve bucks and thrusts his hips as he watches Nathan fucking his wife. Thrusting inside her, imagining his prick deep in her tight, constricting pussy. Visualising his prick being inside her pussy, using her mouth instead. Taking her, while she whimpers and begs him for more. Nathan howls like a dog. "Fuck, she's so tight. "Nathan's large prick fills her, thrusting deep inside her as he feels his climax nearing, thrusting faster, deeper in her, far into her vagina, reaching his peak, climaxing, cumming inside her. Angela screams as she cums. Writhing against Nathan's prick. Steve jerks as he cums in his wife's mouth. Angela sucks Steve's spunk down, swallowing her husband's cum. Her pussy muscles relaxing. She is exhausted. The three relax, the fire has died down, the room cooling off. No-one has noticed. Their own body warmth high from their combined heat. Nathan relaxes inside Angela, spent. Pulling his cum drenched prick from her drenched pussy. Steve withdraws his prick from his wife's mouth. Carressing her lovely face. "Thank you, baby. "

Nathan slides his prick from Angela's slick pussy. Angela remains on all fours, her pussy leaking her cum juices combined with Nathan's. Steve helps her up. Nathan kisses Angela on the mouth. "Steve, you're a lucky man. Having a sexy wife who loves you very much. " Steve nods. " Yeah, I know. " Nathan pulls on his clothes. Leaving silently. Shutting the front door behind him. Angela kisses him back. The power suddenly comes on. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Steve asks. "Yes. " Angela whispers. Looking adoringly into her husband's face. "I did too. Did you like Nathan?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds