• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

12

Ken and Kathy were camping with their three kids, a boy 15 and girls 13 and 11 at the lake next to Jim and Joan and their son 14 and daughter 11. By Saturday afternoon the two families were getting acquainted. The adults were water skiing on one boat while the kids were off on the other.

Saturday evening they got together for dinner then sat around the camp fire. They live about 160 miles from each other. They made planes to camp together again in three weeks. This time they shared a camp site. Everyone from both families really got alone fine. Plans were made to spend The weekend before the Fourth of July at Ken and Kathy’s house. Jim, Joan and the kids arrived around nine Friday evening.

Saturday afternoon the boys begged to stay the night with a friend who lives across town while the girls said they wanted to stay over night at a slumber party at one of their friends houses. The boys were picked up and Ken and Jim dropped the girls off getting back to Kens place around Six.

Walking in the front door, Ken immediately embraced Kathy and gave her a very passionate kiss. Jim stood there watching them, surprised. It was a very hot seen. It had been a very long time since he’d seen a couple engaging in as hot and sexy a kiss. Ken looked at Jim, then Joan. I hope, we’re not embarrassing you. No, they answered, a little to quickly, a little to emphatically. Everyone laughed. Well then? Kathy questioned, before again pressing her open mouth to her husbands. Jim took Joan into his arms and kissed her, stiffly at first, but soon got into it. It was strange, but fascinating to be kissing, while another couple was kissing right next to them. Jim was really getting turned on. A glance showed Ken had his hands on Kathy’s ass, pulling her willing body to his. Jim lowered his hands to his wife’s hart shaped ass and pressed his hardening cock to her abdomen. Her neck bent back as he work his tong in her mouth. After awhile he realized they were watching. He brakes the deep kiss and steps back. Wow, That was hot, he said, to a round of laughter. Yes, they agreed. Hot, Kathy said, fanning her crotch area. They roared with laugher.

They Barbecued stakes and ate on the patio enjoying the warm evening with Pictures of Margaritas. They’re beginning to feel the Tequila, losing their inhibitions. Sitting on the bench across the table Ken and Kathy kiss deeply, openly fondling each other. His hands caressing her large breasts. Taking the cue, Jim pulls Joan close and kisses her long and deep, caressing her ass with one hand and her tits with the other. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he did. He could feel her hard nipples throe her bra. The friends caressing just across the table from each other added to the heat building in each of the couples. They tried to make conversation, but it was frequently interrupted by progressively longer more fervent petting.

Breaking a deep kiss and pulling Kens hand from between her legs, Kathy said, I was going to show them the clothes I bought yesterday. It was decided that she should put on a fashion show. Ken and Jim headed for the living room while the women headed to the master bedroom so Kathy could change into the new clothes. That was getting very intense, Jim told Ken. Wouldn’t have taken much more of that, and we would have had to excuse ourselves. Ken protested that they needn't be embarrassed nor excuse themselves. Ye, we would have, unless to want to watch us get carried away, Jim told him. Ken laughed at that.

Soon Kathy was prancing around the living room in a business suit while Joan acted as announcer, describing the outfit. Next was a house dress followed by a very nice evening gown. Then she came back wearing a knee length skirt and blouse. Hey, That’s not a new blouse, no fair, Ken said. I don’t have a new blouse. Should I wear just the skirt? Why not? We’re friends. She looked at Joan, who nodded. She glanced at Jim, then, looking straight into Kens eyes, slowly removed the blouse. That’s not a new bra either, Ken laughed. No, it’s not, but I am not taking my bra off. Jim was hopping she would and tried to hide his disappointment, he’d seen her in a bikini that was skimpier than the bra.

Honey, Why don’t you model the negligee I bought for your birthday? Ken asked. I can’t do that, It’s way to shear. Anything under it would show and look funny, It’d show way too much of me. Besides, it’s not new. That’s OK, it’s nearly new and besides, you look very good in it, it’s a shame that only I get to see you in it. Pleas, Pretty Pleas, model it for our friends. Well, I don’t know, she stammered, I’d be practically naked. Jim wondered if he should ask her to put it on, but just then, Joan said, Oh, come on, its OK, she encouraged her, it’s OK. Show us, we promise we’ll look. You’ll look, won’t you, Jim? she laughed. Yes, I really, really want to see it, Pleas put it on, Jim begged her. There, you see, Joan said, we all want you to model it for us. Well, OK then, she reluctantly agreed, but you’ll have to dim the lights so you can’t see so much. As soon as they went back to the bed room Ken got up and lowered the lights, then got a large flashlight from the kitchen. Returning to his seat, He placed flashlight next him and put a finger to his lips as a signal for Jim to keep quite.

Joan returned grinning from ear to ear, and with an exaggerates sweep of her arm she announced, Here’s Kathy. Kathy is very attractive. Jim’s seen her in a bikini, so he knew she had large breasts, but, he was unprepared for the absolutely, stunningly, beautiful woman who walked into the room wearing a button up the front very shear white negligee. In the few minutes they’d been gone, they’d combed her long dark hair so it hung down her back and applied sexy make up. She looked like a model in a men’s magazine . She’s 36, 5-5 about 150 lbs.

When Ken shined the powerful light on her, She was startled, like a dear caught in head lights, but did not bolt. The white lace garment all but disappeared. She glanced at Joan, who smiled and nodded. She smiled at Ken then began posing like a model, holding each position for a few seconds then striking another. Her beasts are like a couple of honey-dew melons, with large dark pink areolas and large nipples. Her shaved pussy, with its dark pink slit was clearly visible. Her waist’s thicker and her butt is fuller, than Joan’s. Her nicely shaped legs tapered from her full round butt to small ankles. She’s the first nude woman, besides Joan, Jim’s seen in a long, long time. he could not stop himself from staring, his mouth hanging open, licking his lips. Thinking, Absolutely beautiful.

See, we’ve shocked him. I was afraid of that, Kathy said, pointing at Jim. Yes, it appears we have, Joan laughed, look, he’s licking his lips. I think he wants to eat you up. Seemed she was enjoying this. She wasn’t at all upset that Jim was drooling over their nearly nude friend. Ken obviously was enjoying watching his wife exhibiting herself. He began directing her, like a photographer. Put your hands under your tits, now lift your tits, she did. Spread your legs, he called, pointing the light at her crotch. She did, exposing her large pussy lips.

Taking Joan’s hand Kathy said, now, it’s your turn to model this. Joan glanced at her husband who nodded letting her know it was alright with him, if she wanted to. They headed to the bedroom.

Wow, That was something. She’s beautiful, Jim sighed. Ken smiled broadly. I’m glad you like. I think she’s very beautiful and extremely sexy. I’m glad you agree. Jim tried to think of something to say besides, I want to eat and fuck her, but that’s all he could think, and he did not want to say that, so he said nothing. Ken broke the silence, Can’t wait to see Joan in that. It dawned on Jim that his wife would soon be wearing the negligee. Soon Ken would be drooling over his nearly nude wife the way he had drooled over Kathy. Jim hopped Joan would pose the way Kathy had. He knew Ken would be as turned on by Joan as he had been by Kathy.

Kathy returned wearing a modest night gown. With, a sweep of her arm she announced, Here’s Joan. Joan’s always been beautiful, but at 35, She’s become a truly gorgeous woman. Her golden hair frames an angelic face. She’s 5-9, 145 lbs. Although she’s had two kids, she enjoys an athletic build with a thin torso and broad shoulders, and her breasts are the size of baseballs and nearly as firm, with large nipples. Her small waist flares to perfect hips and a super nice hart shaped ass supported by long thin finely tapered legs. There is a distinct contrast between the bronzed tan of the exposed skin and the creamy milk white skin where her bikini blocks the sun.

When Ken turned on the spot light, the shear cloth disappeared. She obviously is enjoying displaying her nudity. Her light pink half-inch diameter, half-inch long nipples are standing at attention. The pink lips of her pussy are slightly open, wetness clearly visible on the sparse, soft blond pubic hair. Wow, Ken almost moaned. Isn’t she beautiful? Kathy asked. When she stripped a few moments ago, her beauty almost took my breath away. Ken starred, in a trance, pointing the flashlight at her. She puts her hands to the back of her head and slowly turns around, then bends from the waist placing her hands on the floor showing her perfect butt, then she spreads her legs wide, looking between her wide spread feet, her ass and pussy now below the thin material open for them to see. Kathy took her hand and slowly stood her up, then slowly unbuttoned the negligee, then stepping behind her, she slowly removed it. She’s standing facing Ken and Jim, only a couple feet away, wearing only a smile. Now we’ve shocked Ken, Kathy laughed. And Jim, Joan added.

Jim was numb. He knew his wife was no prude, but, only a few men had seen her nude. He gazed at her perfect body and glanced at Ken. Thinking, does Ken make the 4th or 5th, maybe the sixth, let me think. He tries to put a name to each man who has seen her in all her naked beauty and glory. Me and John of course, and Bill and Chuck and, and, hum. His thoughts are interrupted by the women.

They’re saying, NO FAIR. We’ve gotten totally nude and you’re still dressed. It’s your turn to put on a show. I am not putting that on, Ken said laughing, pointing at the negligee. Well, I think you two should just take everything off and model your naked bodies, Kathy said. Well at the very least you should model your Speedos or something, Joan said. Well its only fair Ken said, after all you two certainly put on quite a show for us. What do you say Jim? Well, I did not bring anything, I mean, he stammered. Don’t worry, I have something they’ll want us to model, Ken said, pulling Jim down the hall.

Ken quickly removed his clothes. Jim could not keep from looking at Kens bare ass as he rummaged throe a drawer while Jim slowly removed his clothes. When Ken turned around, Jim gasped. He’d never seen a cock so big. Jim must have been staring because Ken glanced down at his hard cock then looked at Jims. Yours is nice, he said, boldly gazing at Jims hard 7 inches. Kathy will love it. That startled Jim, What did he mean, Kathy will love it. Staring at the giant cock, Jim couldn’t find his voice. He pointed at it, How, he stammered. How big? It’s over nine inches long, and almost six inches around Ken told him matter of factly. Kathy was a virgin, we had a hard time getting it in at first, but now she loves it. However, she says she sometimes wishes it were smaller so she could deep throat it and takes it in the ass. She also says she would like to be able to squeezes down on a smaller cock and milk it with her pussy muscles. We often talk about her having sex with a guy with a smaller cock. We have a dildo about the size of your cock, and she loves it. We pretend its real, she deep throats it, practices squeezing it in her vagina. She loves it when I fuck her in the ass with it, I could never get this in they’re, he said, holding his huge cock. She loves fucking the dildo and especially loves taking up her tight little ass. She’d love to have a real cock all the way into her ass hole. Jim’s only known this guy a few weeks, yet, tonight they’ve seen each others wives nude and are standing nude talking about sex like he’s only talked with his best friend, Bill.

Jim? Ken’s suddenly very serious, Kathy and I have a fantasy. In our fantasy a couple watch us make love, then, we watch them make love. Jim must have looked as shocked as he was. Hesitantly, Ken continued, I didn’t mean to spring it on you like this. Kathy and I have talked about you and Joan possibly being the ones, but we intended to get to know you better, to feel you out about the subject. We didn’t expect an opportunity so soon, I mean, you know, that the kids wouldn’t be here, that we’d be alone. I mean we’re hopping you’re interested. If you’re not, forget I brought it up, I mean, it’s not necessary. We don’t want this to spoil our friendship.

Yes, Jim almost shouted, yes I’m interested. That’s one of my favorite fantasies. She may be willing. We’ve talked about it, never thought we’d do it. After the kissing, the fondling and the nudity, how much more could it be for us to watch you make love, or you watch us for that matter. I will ask her, I hope she’ll agree. They put on the satin briefs, but with Kens hard cock reaching above his navel and Jims nearly reaching his navel they did not begin to cover their hard-ons, so they put boxer shorts over the briefs.

In the living room the women had put out coffee and shacks. When they walked in Joan took Jims hand saying, We need to talk and led him down the hall. Kathy and Ken want to put on a sex show for us, then they want us to let them watch us have sex. What do you think? Jim took her into his arms, her hard nipples pressing into his chest. Sounds good. When ever they start, we will watch Jim answered, they kiss deeply. Wait till you see his cock, Jim whispers. Kathy says it’s big, Joan said, hugging him. Big, is only the half of it, you’ll see, it’s huge. I want you to know, it’s OK with me if you want to touch it, I mean, I understand, I wanted to touch it myself. They kiss deeply. Caressing her butt, he pulls her crotch to his ragging hard-on. He’s about to fuck her standing right there in the hall. Maybe, She whispers, you’ll finally get to watch.

Those words nearly caused him to shoot his cum. He’s asked her many times to suck a cock while he watched. When she told him, just before they married, that she had sucked John’s cock, he found, to his surprise, it was extremely arousing. He asked for details and found the more details she gave, the hotter he’d get. John was her high school boy friend, they’d get nude and he’d finger fuck her to orgasm and she’d suck his cock till he came into her mouth. The more he thought about it, the more arousing the thoughts became. Johns cock in her mouth is like a porn movie playing in Jims head. Before long he asked her, then begged her, to let him watch while she sucked Johns cock.

Shortly after they married Joan got drunk at a party and told John that Jim knew she had sucked his cock, and that he wanted to watch her suck it again, he refused. She told Jim that John had refused and they both took him aside and begged him, she kissed him and told him that if he would let her suck him while her husband watched, he could then fuck her, but he seemed discussed and said no. Since then Jim has asked her to suck and maybe fuck other guys, including his best friend Bill, and their friend Chuck, but she’d have nothing to do with that. Saying she’d suck John if he wanted her to, because, after all, she already had, but not another guy. For awhile the thought of watching his wife suck and fuck another guy was almost an obsession.

About six years ago, they and Bill and Chuck, went out and ended up at a strip club. When they got back to their house Joan was pretty drunk and the guys talked her into stripping for them. After that they got naked together a few more times and Jim tried and tried to talk her into sucking and fucking one or both of them, but she would not. For the last few years he’s only occasionally jacked off to the fantasy. Now, she’s hinting that maybe she’ll suck Ken’s massive cock. Jim could only hope so.

Hey you two, don’t start without us, the coffee’s getting cold, Ken called. Well we are getting hot enough to heat it up, Jim answered, bringing much laughter. They sat in the dinning room drinking coffee and eating snacks. Why’s Joan the only one nude? Kathy asked, standing to remove her night gown. Jim had nearly forgotten Joan was nude, it seemed so natural. Ken and Jim stared at the two naked women.

Why are you guys dressed? Jim glanced at Ken, then stood and slid the boxer shorts down making sure his hard cock was not showing above the briefs. Sexy, said Kathy. Now, your turn big boy, she said, turning to her husband. Ken stood and slid the boxers down. His cock stood at least 5 inches above the waist band of his briefs, his huge balls making a large bulge in the thin material between his legs. Joan gasped. She was not prepared for the size of it, even thou Kathy and Jim had both told her. Isn’t that nice, Kathy almost sighed. Now show Joan the rest of it. He slid the briefs off. His cock’s standing at a forty-five degree angle above huge balls. Joan stares at it.

OK, your turn, Kathy said. Jim is reluctant to let her see his cock because it is only three-fourth the size of Kens. He remain sitting next to Joan while slipping off the briefs, his hard-on is standing strait up. Beautiful, Kathy says, May I touch it? Sure, Joan answered for her husband, if I can touch Kens. Be my guest Kathy smiled, only thing is, I want to see you do it.

Ken moved to stand next to his wife directly in front of Joan. Kathy reached out and took Jims cock in her hand, but watch intently, as Joan slowly reached out and stroked Ken’s massive tool. She stroked it softly over its entire length, then wrapped her fingers around it, then she wrapped her other hand around it as thou trying to gage its size. She slowly slid her hand down and cupped his balls, then wrapped her hand around the head. Looking at Kathy she asked, How in the hell do you ever get this inside of you. Kathy laughed, wasn’t easy at first, but now I can take it all, and love it. I bet, Joan said absently, gazing at the hard cock in her hands. They laughed, Joan stammered, I mean, I mean. Ye, we know what you mean, Kathy said. For the first time that night, Joan turned beet red. Jim wondered If he really knew what she meant, or if he was just wishing that she wanted to have it in her.

Looking at Joan, Kathy asked. Would you mine if I try to deep throat him, Not at all, Joan said, as long as it’s just an experiment. Kneeling, she kissed the head of Jims cock, licking it, she smeared the leaking pre cum over the head, then took it into her mouth, slowly she worked more of it in until her nose was pressing into his belly. She swallowed repeatedly. The combination of his cock deep in her throat and watching Joan stroke Kens cock was too much, with out any warning he shot his load. She swallowed every drop. When he had finally pumped it all, she let his cock slowly slip from her mouth. Yes, Yes, I can she said in triumph. Ken, saying good job, leaned down and kissed her, licking Jims cum from her mouth. Jim tries to catch his breath. He’s embarrassed to have shot his load without warning her. Sorry, he offers. Don’t be, I wanted it, she says. Joan and Ken say in unison, That was so hot. Showing that what had just happened was OK with them.

Joan had not let lose of Kens cock. Now gazing at it, she asks, may I? Of course, Kathy answered. Jim watched intently as she leaned forward and kissed it, then began sucking on the area where the bottom of his giant opening met the sensitive skin under the massive head. Large amounts of pre-cum coated her lips and nose. She took the head into her mouth. The site almost made Jim cum again. He had waited so long to see his wife suck another cock and now it’s happening just inches from his eyes and it’s even more of a turn on than in his fantasy. She slowly let it slip out. Taking this, will require a lot of practice, she said. They laughed. She went right back, this time taking nearly 6 inches. Ken shouted, I’m going to cum. The first massive spurt chocked her and she pulled back. The next one hit her chin. The rest of his load shoot into her open mouth. When he finally stopped she turned with her mouth open so her husband could see. He put his mouth to hers, sucking the cum from her tong. She’s fed him his own cum this way, but this was so much more intense. A small amount of cum spurted from his cock, as he climaxed again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds