• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

Like many other men, I had long entertained the idea of watching my wife being taken by another man. I probably got the idea from a swinger’s magazine. We had never been involved in any sexual activity outside of our marriage and although I had mentioned my fantasy to my wife, she had always been consistent in her response, which was negative. We were both 26 years old at the time and had been married for about six years. My wife, Barbra, had been somewhat overweight in her teen years but had worked hard to lose the excess weight and had maintained her figure through two pregnancies. She had medium length blonde hair, weighed about 112 pounds with very pert 32 inch breasts and was 5 feet tall. Her nipples were about the size of half dollars and with a little attention would erect to about 3/4 of an inch. Her body was very firm with an ass that was pure heaven. Whenever we went to our favorite watering hole she often received a lot of attention from our male friends, both married and single. That was where we met Bill, a fellow who worked with her brother. Bill was about 6 feet 2 inches tall with a slender frame and was quite good looking. He was reputedly a real good “lover” and seducer of women. Whenever we went to our favorite club, which was just about every Friday night, he would usually be there. Over a period of months we became very friendly. Bill always made it a point to spend time with my wife and have a few dances with her. He was always a gentleman and it was probably this that attracted Barbara to him.

We occasionally held parties in our finished basement and we always invited Bill. It was after one of these parties that my wife told me that “He could put his shoes under my bed anytime”. I know that she had consumed a fair amount of drinks that night but was still surprised to hear my usually modest and private wife make a statement like that. Needless to say, it got me thinking about how I could make my fantasy become reality.

About 2 months passed and we decided to have another party on the Independence day weekend. We had about 30 people and the liquor flowed freely. Bill and Barbra spent quite a bit of time together and he held her tightly when they danced. In the dim light I watched as he lowered his head whispered something to hear. She immediately raised her head and they became locked in a kiss. I became both jealous and excited at the same time. I knew then that he had found her receptive to his attention and was going to see how far she would let him go. At a later point I lost sight of them for a few minutes and then saw them return from the unfinished part of the basement. I knew that they didn’t have time to do much but I was positive that they did something.

The party started to wind down at about 2 a.m. and finally there were just the 3 of us. Surprisingly Bill thanked us and said that he would be on his way. Barbra went upstairs to the bathroom leaving Bill and myself alone. I took the opportunity to ask Bill if he would like to see if we could talk Barbra into a game of strip poker. I knew what his answer would be. At that point I went upstairs and met my wife as she exited the bathroom. I put my arms around her and asked her if she would like to be adventurous and play strip poker with Bill and I. She pondered my question for a moment and then said “why not!”.

We sat in a circle on the carpeted floor of the basement and started dealing. Bill and I both lost the first few hands and were quickly down to our pants. Barbra finally lost a hand. She was dressed in a silver jump suit and was wearing only bra and panties underneath. She stood up, unzipped the jump suit, stepped out of it and sat down. I lost my pants next and on the very next hand lost my last piece of clothing. Bill then lost his pants and was down to his underwear. Barbra lost the next hand and removed her bra. Here was my wife exposing her breasts to another man for the first time. Bill and I both stared momentarily at her erect nipples. When she lost the next hand, she stood and removed her panties. Now she was totally nude in front of another man for the first time. Bill then stood up and removed his underwear stating that he didn’t want her to feel self-conscious. He revealed a semi-rigid cock that was at least half again as big as mine and I was proud of my 6 plus inches. My cock was at full mast and still paled in comparison to his. I had never seen a cock that big and judging from the way Barbra was staring at it, she had never seen one like it before.

I leaned towards my wife, put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her as I lowered her to the floor. She responded by grinding her lips against mine as our tongues met. I reached down, cupping her cunt and found it soaked with her juices. I broke the kiss, turned to Bill and said “Give me a hand here”. He immediately parted her legs and went down on her. His hands were all over her as I continued to kiss her passionately. I then moved to her breasts and started to lick and suck on her nipples, which were harder and more erect than I had ever seen. After about 5 minutes I said to Bill, “Let’s switch”. I moved to her pussy and Bill alternated between kissing her and tonguing her nipples. We kept this up for a while and then I again said “Let’s switch”. Bill went right back to her pussy and I kneeled by her head and offered my cock, which she took into her mouth. She turned her head to the side and I watched her lips move on my cock. I knew that I wouldn’t last very long even though her position made it awkward for her to suck me so after a couple of minutes I pulled my cock from her lips and kissed her. She looked up at me and said in a very subdued voice “Somebody please fuck me”. I then suggested that she should return the favor to Bill and suck his cock while I went to get a rubber. She then took Bill’s head in her hands and said “Let me suck you”. Bill stretched out on the carpet and Barbra positioned herself between his legs, took his hard cock in her hands and slowly let her lips encircle the head. I started up the stairs and looked back to see her head slowly bobbing up and down as she managed to work about 4 inches into her mouth.

I returned to find her still ministering to Bill. He then reached down and pulled her up so that he could kiss her. She was on top and straddling his body with his cock pointing at her moist cunt. At this point I really got crazy. I took his cock and started rubbing it on her pussy lips. Her hips started to move in a grinding motion giving me a chance to titillate her clit as it became exposed. Now her hips started to move in a downward thrusting motion and I guided the head of his unsheathed cock into her pussy. Bill responded by planting his feet and thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt. As he did this she uttered an “Ooh”. I leaned over and whispered to her, “Fuck him like you fuck me”. She put her hands on his chest and pushed herself to a leaning position over Bill. She supported her weight on her knees and then with her eyes closed, started moving up and down on his shaft. This is a favorite position for her and I wondered how long Bill would last as she squeezed his cock with her cunt. I fingered her nipples and lavished kisses on her neck and ears and said to her “You look so sexy fucking Bill”. It was easy to see that she was getting close to her first orgasm. “Do you want him to cum inside you?” She looked at me and said “I’m not on the pill”. “It feels so good but I don’t want to get pregnant.” I responded by saying “If it feels that good, if you want to feel him shoot his cum into you, it’s okay with me if you want to take a chance this one time.” She then said “Oh…I don’t know…it feels so……oh God….I’m cumming……Bill…..Bill…come with me….please….cum inside me.” She pushed down on his cock, taking all of it as she started her climax. Bill’s hands held her hips as he thrust up to meet her, burying the length of his cock in her. He groaned as the first burst of his seed blasted into her cunt. With each spasm of his cock she uttered an “Ooh” and pushed down to take him as deeply as possible. I guess Bill hadn’t cum for some time as he delivered at least 6 or 7 copious jets of hot sperm into wife. When she finally collapsed on his chest, his balls were covered with his seed and it was pooled on the floor between his legs.

When Barbra moved off Bill’s prostrate form I took her in my arms kissed her, said “I love you” and then lowered her to the floor and entered her pussy in one thrust. She held my cock with her muscles as I thrust into her seeking my release. She shuddered again in another orgasm. It didn’t take long before I added my cum to Bill’s in the most explosive orgasm of my life.

This happened a long time ago, before STD’s and AIDS. Alcohol did contribute to the situation and she didn’t get pregnant. Luck prevailed over stupidity. This was the first time for us but not the last and although we divorced some 20 years later, for unrelated reasons, the memory of that first time is indelibly etched into my memory.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds