A Night to Remember

I blew warm air over her slit as she giggled from ecstasy. With my hands under each fold of her cheeks of her ass, I pulled her up as I flicked my tongue in one long and even stroke over her wet slit. Parting the outer folds of her labia with my lips, I licked up and down as she grabbed the sheet and groaned. Sucking the inner folds of her labia and softly biting them, I flicked my tongue over her clitoris. Increasing the rotations over her swelling clitoris, I inserted three fingers deep within her pussy and began to stroke her g-spot while she screamed and begged me not to stop. Licking harder and fingering her deeper against her spongy wall, I could feel her body tensing up as the wave built up within her. I kissed her deep, the way I like to be kissed down there and continued working my fingers within her, cupped up against her g-spot, stroking her as she came. She tasted so good and although she was begging me for it to be my turn, I continued licking and sucking as the second wave built up and came even faster than the first. I came up, pulled her blindfold and restraints off and slid my fingers in her mouth so she could taste herself.

She looked at me, I could see a look of such love and new found desire in her eyes as she kissed me deeply, entwining her tongue with mine and then sucking and biting my lower lip. She rolled me on to my back and began kissing my lips, then my nipples and down to my already wet and twitching pussy. I let slip a small groan of pleasure as she licked my slit and pushed her tongue within me. It felt so good, I couldn't help myself and grabbed the poster of the bed and pulled my hips up into her face. She licked and sucked my clitoris and then said: My, you are wet...do you want more...are you ready?

My pussy violently thrashing for more, I shook my head and let out a shivering: Uh huh!

I felt as she pushed one of my dildos from my drawer deep within me and turned it on to low speed. Aaargh...I cried out as my muscles tightly wrapped around the dildo, gripping it so that it could not easily leave me as frustrated as before.

She turned the setting up to the highest speed and rammed it in hard and deep and then slowly pulling it out almost to the end before ramming it in again. She increased the pace as I felt the wave coming and my nails began to dig deeper into the bed post. She pushed it in once more as I felt a shudder come over me as my muscles contracted and expanded with the release of the wave. Mmmff...I screamed as the juices flowed down my inner thigh and onto the sheet...Oh my God...

We lay there; both famished and lit a cigarette, nothing like a good cigarette after hot sex. We talked for a while, I don't know how long and I don't even remember falling asleep. All I know is that I dreamt about it the whole night and I swore to myself that it would not be the last time.

XXXXXXXX

Mystery would appreciate it if you would vote for my story or any feedback is welcomed as I don't want the way you feel about my story to remain a mystery. Love it...Hate it...vote and supply feedback, I can only learn and correct my writing styles if you let me know how you feel.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds