• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 01

A Night to Remember Ch. 01

Let me start this story by giving you a basic description of my mother and I. I stand at six foot three, I have green eyes, shaved brown hair and fair skin. I am a little on the hefty side, but I don't look half bad seeing as my large frame disperses most of my weight across my body. My mother on the other hand is a stone cold fox.

My mother is 46, five foot ten, crimson red hair, blue eyes, and a slim body (which she had kept because of daily working out). She has amazing breasts as well, 36 DD (I peeked one time while i was doing laundry for the both of us). And despite their size, when she goes bra-less, they don't sag hardly at all. She has legs like you wouldn't believe too. The stretch for miles and are a nice crimson bronze due to all the tanning she does.

As I'm sure you can tell by my description of her, she has been in my fantasies for years. I would do anything for the chance to fuck my mother, but never would I try anything for fear of breaking the relationship we have as mother and son.

It has been just the two of us for about ten years now, since my dad died in the plane crash. I don't like to talk about it, neither does my mom so we try and avoid the subject whenever possible. One Friday night I am laying in bed bored out of my skull, once again snuffed by the girl I wanted to try and go out with, when there is a knock on my door.

"Yea?" I call through the door to my mother whom I know is the only one who could be on the other side.

"Hun?"My mother asked as she opens the door, "I have to run to the store for a few ok? Is there anything u would like me to pick up for you while I'm there?"

"No thanks mom, I'm fine for now. Thanks anyway." I reply as she pokes her head in.

"Ok Jim, I'll be back in about an hour or so. If u need me or change your mind call my cell." She says as she closes the door.

"Oh my god..." I groan as I fall back onto my bed. "so bored... so lonely... so horny..."

I lay there for a few minutes and imagine my mom in her swimsuit as she is tanning out back. I then have an idea. I spring out of my bed and move to my moms room. Once inside I look around and slowly inhale the sweet scent of her perfume that has lingered in the air after she has gone. The gentle smell of lilac with just a hint of rose.

I move to her dresser silently and slowly open one of her drawers. I see folded shirts. Not what I'm looking for. I then move to another drawer, opening this one, I am greeted by what I AM looking for, her bras and... thongs?! I never before this point pictured my mother wearing a thong, let alone a lacy black silk one. I pull it out from the drawer and as I do, I feel something brush against my hand. Not something one would normally expect to feel in an underwear drawer, something hard, something plastic. I reach in and pull out an old VHS tape.

"I wonder what this is?" I say to myself out loud.

I move over and sit upon my mothers bed as I push the tape into the VCR/DVD player she has hooked up to her TV and hit the play button. I am granted an all access view of a woman laying on her back, moaning softly and having her pussy eaten out by a buff man I have never seen before. As I watch this for a few minutes, I slowly begin to get hard, wondering why my mom would have a tape like this. She doesn't seem the type... does she?

I can no longer control myself, so I unzip my pants and pull out my fully hard, seven inch member, and start to slowly rub my mothers panties over him. The feeling is exceptional, nothing like I've ever felt before. I'm not sure if its because of my mothers panties or because of her porn, but this is the most excited I've ever been in my life.

I slow down on myself for fear of cuming to quickly. I want to enjoy this, feel every part of it. By now the woman has gotten out of the position she was in and has been sucking off the man who was fairly small for a porno, probably only 5 or 6 inches, for a good 5 minutes now.

"What are you doing in here?!" My mother calls at me from behind.

As soon as i realize it is my mother I try and hide my erection while simultaneously try to turn the TV off. All i manage to do is hit the pause button right as the woman is coming up and has the very tip of his cock still inside her mouth. I spin around and stare at mom and realize she is in a short dark blue skirt that hugs her hips and ass very well, and only comes down to her mid thigh.

She also has on a tight black V-neck shirt that shows off more cleavage than I thought was ever possible on a woman, and a light smattering of makeup upon her face, accentuating her face even more. My erection only grows at this sight which isn't good at this exact moment.

"UH-uh-uh M-m-mom, I thought you went for groceries!" I stammered as I realized the situation I was in.

"I did, and realized when I got there I had forgotten my wallet. Now young man,"she continues in a mother like tone, "what are you doing here? Watching my video? Why?"

"I-I-I'm sorry mom... this is the first time I've ever done this I didn't mean to, I mean, I was just lonely and no one was around so... I just.... I don't know... Ill go to my room now."

"Now hold on lil mister," she said, her voice softening a little bit, "I didn't say I was angry, I asked why and what you were doing in here."

I was confused by this, This wasn't her normal way of doing things, she would normally get angry send me to my room and I would wait it out there until she decided on a punishment. This was coming as a big shock to me and I was stunned to say the least.

"I was, well you know... and I don't have anything to help me and its just that you are so beautiful, I thought, maybe I could use... some help... and..." As I spoke I slowly got softer to where I was almost completely inaudible.

My mother then walked slowly across the room towards me and reaches out her hand and pulled her thong from my grasp with only a gentle tug. I wished at that moment to be swallowed by a black hole to never be seen nor heard from again. I am now thankful that did not happen. She then ran her fingers over the silky thong, smearing the small amount of precum I had gotten on it, all over it.

"I see you were enjoying yourself, do you know why that is the only movie in my possession?" She asked as she studied the thong intently.

"No."

"Because near the end of the movie, I'm in it." She replied casually.

My mouth dropped to the floor. Or it would have had it not been attached to my head. My mother in a porno? It couldn't be.

"Yes, I suck a man off as he eats out another woman on the bed." She continued, now staring at me with those deep blue eyes of hers.

"Really? Wow... I uh... never thought that you.. I mean not that I would think of you like that but.." I continued stammering nervous and confused by the entire situation.

My mother looks at me and then her eyes slowly move downwards toward my incredibly painful hard-on, which i realize at this point is only half covered. The other half is proudly sticking out of the top of my pants as if on display saying 'Suck me please!'

"My, my, my... what have we here?" My mother says as she moves into a squatting position, slowly sliding a finger over my half covered member.

My mother then commenced in one fell swoop, to pull my pants and boxers down, and my member out. Her hand felt like pure joy, the softness of her skin on her fingers slowly rubbing the shaft of my fully erect throbbing cock. She then moved her head down upon my dick and slowly starts to bob up and down upon my cock head, licking the underside of my shaft and tickling my balls with her fingers from her other hand.

She continues slowly licking my dick getting it deeper and deeper into her mouth and eventually into her throat. After i started fucking her throat I could no longer hold on.

"Oh my god mom! Don't stop I'm gonna cum!" I groaned in pleasure as she redoubled her efforts upon my cock

Only a short time later did I blow my entire load into the back of her throat. Rope after gooey rope of cum came out. It was by far the hardest I had ever cum in my entire life. Staggering back onto the bed, I sat there in shock as the waves of pleasure pulsed through me as aftershocks.

"Wow, mom that was amazing," I said to her, "I've never had that done before."

"Well then this will be a night of firsts for my baby boy." My mother said as she straddles my lap.

The rest of the night was well on its way, and I never knew what was about to hit me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds