• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night With My Niece

A Night With My Niece

My wife Arlene had a niece named Deanna, and she had always turned me on. Nothing happened for years, until Deanna was in her early 20's and I was in my 40's. It was the early 1980's and her husband had left her, and Deanna had a little baby, LeeAnn. Arlene had gone away with her sister Louise for the weekend. I was going out that Friday night. I was just getting ready to leave when Deanna called. She was looking for Arlene, and I told her she was gone with her mother. We started gabbing, or should I say , she started gabbing, anyway she asked what I was doing, I told her I was going in town for a few, she asked where, I told her the "Pour House" she said, "Maybe I might meet up with you later. "

I said, "Sure, come on in. I'll be there!" So we said good-bye and I headed in to town. I got there and some of the people from work were there, so we sat around and had a few laughs. Everyone started leaving about 9:30 and by 10 everyone had left, and I was sitting there finishing my drink when I looked up and Deanna was coming down the stairs, I looked up and thought how great she looked. She had on a black leather miniskirt and a black sweater, and she looked fucking fantastic! She didn't see me at first and was at the end of the bar looking the other way. I went up to her from behind and slid my arms around her, she turned around and gave me a big hug and kiss and I could feel her rock hard nipples against my chest.

She said , "I was beginning to think you had already left. " We sat around having a couple of drinks. We moved to a booth and ordered a few appetizers. While we were eating she had her shoe off and was rubbing my leg with her bare foot. I was really getting horny. Finally we finished eating and ordered a couple of more drinks, she looked at me and said, "I hope the night turns out the way both of us want it to!" I said, "if I have anything to say about it, it will!"

She took her hand, which had been resting on my leg, and slid it up to my crotch, and slowly started to rub my prick and balls through my jeans. A little more of this and I said, "Let's get the fuck out of here and go somewhere where we can have at each other!" She said, "Kathy is minding LeeAnn at her house, why don't we head to my apartment, you can follow me there!" I walked her to her car, through a lip lock on her and after what seemed like an eternity, broke the kiss off, caught my breath and said, "I'll follow you!" I walked to my car, drove around the corner, waited for her to pull out, then followed her to Charlestown. We pulled up and, after making sure no one was watching, went into her apartment. When we got inside, I said, "I want to make love to you, something I have wanted to do for years, but first I want to bury my face in your lovely red headed pussy!"

She took my hand and led me into her bedroom, where we lay on the bed, she said, "Undress me, and later I'll undress you!" I pulled her sweater over her head and undid her bra and took it off, as I took off each article of clothes I took my time and kissed her all over, sucking on first one tit then the other, until her nipples were hard as a rock and her breath came in ragged spurts. I slid her skirt off then peeled off her little wisp of a panty, then kissed her from the bottom of her feet, sucking on her toes, then kissed along each leg, along the inner thigh, by this time she was almost out of her mind, I reached her downy red bush, where I kissed all around, then gently spreading her cunt lips, softly blew on her labia, she shrieked and jumped, I started slowly lick all around her lovely cunt. she was freaking out, "Oh god Rich, that feels so good!"

I was flicking my tongue back and forth across her clit as I took my finger and finger fucked her pussy, "Lick my twat baby, lick it!" I was licking along her slit, "tongue my hole you fucker, tongue it!" I stiffened my tongue and shoved it up her pussy "FUCKING SHIT, EAT MY HOLE!" I was sucking her cunt, gobbling her sweet pussy juice, "OH JESUS... I'M COMING... NGHHHHHH!" She was bucking like mad "OH OH OH ANGHHHHH!"

I had a hold of her ass cheeks while I sucked her pussy, as she was cumming like crazy "MOTHER FUCKING HELLLLLLL!!"

With a final shriek she finished coming and collapsed on her back. She lay there for a few minutes then said, "I want to undress you then lick your balls, suck on you cock then have you blow your load down my throat!"

She proceeded to undress me, pulling my shirt off then biting and sucking on my nipples, driving me mad, then undoing my jeans, then pulling them along with my skivvies off over my knees, then cupping my balls in one hand, she lowered her head onto my hard cock, enveloping it to the base, I let out a moan, "Oh Christ that feels so fucking good!" while still cupping my balls, she started stroking the shaft with her other and she licked the pre-cum out of the slit at the top of my cock, "OH FUCK SUCK ME BABY SUCK ME!" She started stroking harder as she sucked on the head, she started sucking on my balls, on at a time, "OH GOD SWEETHEART SUCK MY COCK!"

She really started sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down on my prick, "OH DEANNA, SUCK IT BABY OH FUCK YES!" she was deep throating my cock "OH FUCKING SHIT I'M COMING.. YESSS!!" I could hold back no more and started spasming as I shot load after hot load down her throat, "JESUS, OH GODDDDDD!!" She swallowed as much as she could, with a little bit leaking out of the corner of her mouth, which she took her tongue and licked all around her mouth, she said, "I don't want to waste a drop of your delicious cum!"

We lay there while I recovered. We kept making out and I was caressing her tits as she stroked my cock back to readiness, she said, "I want to fuck you, and I want it to last!" When she had me hard again, she rolled over and sat on my cock. She started bouncing up and down on it, and squeezing it with her pussy muscles. I didn't have to do anything, just lay there and let her fuck me! We were both trying to make it last as long as possible. I was kneading Deanna's tits and playing with her nipples, making them as hard as anything, like two giant pencil erasers.

She started bouncing up and down faster and faster, moaning all the while, "SWEET JESUS OH MAN, I'M IN HEAVEN, FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEE!" She was bouncing up and down yelling, "OH YES GREG, YOUR COCK FEELS WONDERFUL, OH CHRIST, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, KEEP FUCKING ME, OH... OH... JESUS... MMMMMMM... OH... OOOOOHHHH GODDDD, OH" She was about to bounce off me, she was going wild, "oh yessssssss fucccckkk me!" I could feel her twat contracting with orgasm after orgasm, "YES... I'M COMING!! YES... OH GOD... YES... ARGHHHHH!" I had my hands on her gorgeous tits, squeezing and kneading them, we fucked like that for at least an hour, during that time Deanna came over and over again, bouncing and shaking her head from side to side, She was bouncing up and down on my rock hard cock, and squeezing it with her pussy muscles. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS RIDE!"

I kept pumping and pumping and she was bouncing for all she was worth, all the time moaning and yelling loud enough to wake the dead, "oh yesss your cock feels so good in my pussy!" She said, "NOW RICH.. FUCK ME.. RIDE ME LOVER" I knelt up and took my rock hard cock and shoved it in her cunt, and continued fucking the shit out of her, I felt great fucking her cunt, and she was really getting into it, "Ooh yes now fuck me Rich, fuck me, give me all of your big boner, pump me baby , pump me!" I was stroking harder and harder, we were both trying to make it last as long as possible. "Faster, sweetheart, faster, oh god, I want you to fuck me harder Rich, harder, make me come baby, I'm almost there, that's it, faster, ride me rough lover!"

My dick was plunging in faster and faster as she started coming, "oh yes... I'm coming... yes!" my cock was sliding in and out and let me tell you she was getting a good ride, "OH YES... YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY CUNT!" I was pumping and pumping, in and out, "YES... YES... RIDE ME BABY, RIDE YOUR SWEET BABOO YES... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... OH JESUS... OHHHHHHHH!" she had to hold on because I was bouncing up and down like mad. "OH YES RICH, YOUR COCK FEELS WONDERFUL, OH CHRIST, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, KEEP FUCKING ME" We were really getting into it by now, sweat was pouring off of us, "OH... OH... JESUS... MMMMMMM... OH... OOOOOHHHH GODDDD, OH"

I was busy ramming my cock in and out of her twat! "OH CHRIST LOVER DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!" I was fucking her harder and harder and she was really getting into it her heels digging into my ass and her nails raking my back, yelling, "FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" I kept fucking her and she was fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her, "YESSSSSSSSS... YESSSSSSSS... YESSSSSSS!" She cried out then said, "I want it doggie style!" and pulled my dick out then got on her hands and knees and I knelt behind her and slid my hard cock into her waiting cunt, I reached around and squeezed her tits as I started pumping in and out of her soft wet pussy, "OH JESUS, YOUR PRICK FEELS SO GOOD IN MY CUNT, FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME, HARDER, YES, HARDER AND DEEPER!" I was pumping in and out, my balls slapping up against her ass, while she was shrieking, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD FUCK ME, RAM YOUR PRICK INTO ME!"

She was rocking back against me every time I thrust into her, "YES... OH GOD YES! HARDER BABY, YES HARDER AND DEEPER... SHOVE YOUR COCK HARDER AND DEEPER IN MY PUSSY!" it didn't take long for her to start coming, as I was fingering her clit while I was fucking her "OH YES... YES... I'M ALMOST THERE, WORK WITH ME BABY!" I could feel her cunt contracting with orgasm after orgasm, and I kept stroking, building to a massive climax for both of us "OH FUCK... OH FUCK... YES... YES... MAKE ME COME AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

I was like a mad man slamming in and out "OH FUCK, RAM IT BABY, RAM IT, OH GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS OUT IT FEELS SO GOOD! YES... OOH... YES...!" finally I could take no more and started comming"OOOOHH! YES... YES... YES... MMMMMMM... YES I'M COMING... YESSSS!" I kept pumping away, lost in my own orgasm, man it was the best. "OH SHIT YES... SHOOT IT... SPLATTER YOUR HOT SPUNK IN MY PUSSY...!OH FUCKING HELL... GOD... ARGHHHHHH... ARGHHHHH... YESSSSSSS!"

Spent, we both collapsed, Kathy was the first to speak, "Wow, that was worth the wait! I can't wait until the next time" We got up and got dressed then she gave me a sensational good night kiss and said, "Call me in a couple of weeks, I want some more of this!" I drove home, lost in thought. I was just thinking that this had been an in-fucking-credible night!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night With My Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds