A Night With Tracy Ch. 03

She wanted to fuck her. To watch the length of cock penetrate and spread her cunt. She wanted to feel it happening to herself at the same time. She wanted to watch Sarah's face as she came and feel that same wave break over her body soon after. Picking up the dildo, she looked at Sarah, affirming that it would be okay to go ahead and attempt the use and then swallowed hard when Sarah whispered in a voice husky with excitement, "Oh yeah... please."

Tracy used her hands to fully part Sarah's thighs, the musky scent of sex assailing her senses. Loosely holding the cock in her hand, she began rubbing it slowly back and forth across Sarah's puffy lips. She could see the juices flowing rapidly from Sarah's hole as they moved down the crack of her ass to drip on the bed and watched as those same juices made the dildo shiny with wetness, lubricating it. Tracy pushed the head of the dildo slowly into Sarah's cunt, watching it stretch to accommodate the girth as inch by inch the head moved inside.

Sarah rocked her hips in a selfish bid to give herself a little pleasure before raising her hand up to Tracy indicating that she'd taken as much of the cock as she could. Rolling a little onto her side, she reached one hand down and played with Tracy's pussy, feeling the wetness there. Taking the remaining end from Tracy's hand, she repeated the motions Tracy had played on her and wet the end of the dildo by rubbing it back and forth over Tracy's glistening pussy.

Once the plastic gleamed with creamy lubrication, Sarah started moving it in, loving the way that Tracy's cunt stretched and tightened around the cock. Half way in, Sarah stopped and just looked at the taunt skin, thinned pussy lips, and clit that peeked out from its sheath. One finger teased its way forward, rubbing lightly over Tracy's clit, making Tracy push forward, the remaining head of the cock sliding inside.

Sarah's pulse raced and she felt dizzy. With arms and legs that trembled from the excitement racing through her veins, she moved closer to Tracy, sliding on the bed to get closer. They were inches from each other, separated only by the plastic balls attached center staff to the dildo. She heard Tracy groan and it made her stomach knot in anticipation.

Feet firmly planted on the bed, knees bent, Sarah rocked back and forth, attempting to get the cock to move inside of her. Instead, it slid in and out of Tracy's pussy as she moved. She watched as Tracy adjusted to the same position and moved back and forth, and felt the cock slide in gentle rhythm in and out of her own pussy. Sarah moved once again, in an effort to keep time with Tracy, but to both of their utter frustration, the dildo didn't cooperate as planned.

They looked at each other and their eyes met, both in accord with their frustration, both in want of release and both high on an overpowering sexual need. There was nothing left in the universe that could distract them from obtaining the climax they sought. Whimpers and moans could be heard echoing between them as they struggled to manipulate the plastic cock so that both of them received enjoyment at the same time.

Finally, out of desperation, Tracy reached down and grabbed the dildo by the balls and held it in place as they both rocked back and forth keeping time with each other. Each watching the other. Each watching as full breasts swayed and bounced with the movement. Each watching as hands reached down to massage wet clits, stroking closer and closer to nirvana.

Sarah heard Tracy moan, low and deep, and watched as her mouth opened and her head dropped back on the bed. She felt more than saw Tracy's back arch and legs move inward as her toes curled in response to the orgasm racing through her body. She watched as Tracy lurched upward, her eyes shut, her mouth tight and open, little gasps of air escaping as Tracy rode the waves of orgasm to their completion.

Heat covered Sarah's body and electric currents raced down her limbs as she watched. Sarah could barely breathe for the beauty of the looks on Tracy's face and the sounds coming from her body. But as Tracy let out one last moan, the sound so filled with pleasure, Sarah could control her body no more and she gasped as the muscles in her cunt clamped down on the cock and spasmed in wave after wave of release. Her body following Tracy's in its ride of release.

Some time later, as they both came back to reality, they cuddled together content. Sarah looked at the clock. They had five hours until they needed to leave for the airport and join the real world once again. As she drifted off to sleep, Tracy's arms around her, she couldn't help the drowsy smile that appeared on her face. This time, she hoped, what happened in Vegas would not stay in Vegas—otherwise, they were going to have to come back to this city. A lot.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds