• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night with Wife

A Night with Wife

Goddamn but she's hot. Everyone thinks so. Sure, her body is showing her motherhood, but she knows how to work it. She's 36, but most people think she's 28. I can't think of a sexier body. She's 5'9, 150 pounds -- athletic. She's a B-cup these days, but I love how her nipples stand at perky attention. Long legs and toes I could suck for days. I don't even have a foot fetish, but when she wears a French pedi... fuck!

We had just completed one of our monthly date nights -- a tradition of ours ever since we became parents. Inevitably, we end up at a bar or club with a younger, post-college crowd. She knows how tight my jeans get when she goes off to the bar to shamelessly flirt with guys who think they have a chance with her. She giggles, touches their chests and arms, stands just a little too close, and lets them buy her far too many drinks. Then after a good, long teasing, I walk up to "hit" on her and we leave for our bed. The glares I get from the young ones are priceless.

The ride home involved some amazing road head. It was just a short jaunt from Downtown to our place... nicely lit late at night with plenty of activity on the streets. Usual for 2 am. I like to make it easy for her -- unless I'm wearing a suit, I'm going commando. So she found it easy to undo my jeans and start taking my cock in her mouth. As her throat accepted my size, her tongue found its way to enveloping my shaft with its warm, silky embrace. Her small hand gently cupping my balls with an occasional gentle tug to stave off climax until the right moment. We both knew what we were looking for to be "the right moment". Soon, I pulled up on it: a car at a stoplight filled with younger girls. Late high school? Early college? Who knows. Certainly old enough to be out on the town "with the girls". And wild enough -- probably drunk enough -- to enjoy a little show. Pulling up to the light, I looked over, caught an eye, and smiled. Then I rested back into the driver's seat, grabbed Wife's hair in my fist and pushed her head down hard while bucking my hips to achieve maximum penetration. She gagged a bit but allowed the violation of her throat. As her tonsils tightened around the head of my cock, I let myself cum hard to shoot my jism deep into her warm and wet mouth. Of course, any girl with experience could easily see on my face what I was experiencing -- and from the looks of the occupants in the next car, they were well versed in this sort of activity. As the light turned green, Wife came back up, gave the girls a slutty wink as she wiped her mouth with a beautifully manicured hand, and buckled in as I pulled away.

By now the car was filled with the scent of her hot snatch. The distinctive smell of a wet pussy ready to be fucked. As I accelerated toward home, Wife hiked up her dress so I could see the beads of moisture on the dark hairs that lined her feminine slit. She knows I don't want her completely bare... I like to be able to smell her womanly cunt as the juices collect on her bush.

She was already unbuckled as I pulled into the garage. I hit the button to close the door and got out to meet her by the trunk. As I enveloped her in my arms I bent down to give her a deep kiss, tasting the slight flavor of my cum on her tongue. I lifted her onto the trunk of my car. As I lowered my head between her legs, she pulled them back by her silky smooth calves to present her pussy to my mouth. As I went down, my tongue started licking her outer lips, drinking the moisture off of her tightly trimmed hair. As I gently grazed her swollen and pulsating clit, she let out a little whimper and I could feel her abs contract as her hips buckled at the touch. Savoring her taste, I slowly moved to her inner lips, sucking them gently into my mouth and tonguing them like a teenage boy with his first French kiss. As her moaning became louder and more enthusiastic, I moved lower still. Bending her legs back so that her feet were by her head, I dove into the flavorful hole of her snatch. Tongue fucking her pussy and my nose filled with her aroma, I tasted her creamy cum as it dripped down my chin. Her moans increasing with every graze of her g-spot, I moved back up to her throbbing, purple clit to finally relieve her tension. As I licked and sucked the little button of soft flesh, my fingers dove into her cunt to find the spongy center of pleasure. Her enthusiasm building, she finally released the climax with a hard, guttural moan and her pussy firmly contracting around my fingers, squeezing them in a vice-like grip.

Grabbing my hair, she pulled my head from between her legs. Looking at me with glazed eyes, she slid off the trunk and stood on the floor of the garage. She bent over the car, arched her and pulled her dress around her waist. As the automatic light in the garage went dark, I knew what she wanted as she firmly grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread them so I could see the puckered, tight hole of her anus. I dropped to my knees in the black of the night and firmly grabbed her hips. Guided by scent alone, my mouth dove between her fleshy cheeks to taste the deliciously earthy flavor of Wife's darkest hole. As she pushed back against my probing, my tongue could feel the quivering puckers of her ass. Once again, my fingers invaded her snatch to drive against her g-spot. With every whimpering moan, I increased the thrust of my fingers and the pressure of my mouth. Finally, with an incomprehensible yell, I felt her pussy explode and release its juice over my hand. A final push back against my mouth allowed for my tongue to enter her anus as it probed deep.

Finally, some words. "Fuck me, goddammit! Stick your cock in me you fucking son-of-a-bitch!" No sooner spoken than I stood behind her. Letting my jeans drop to the floor, she reached back to grab my throbbing member with her smooth, firm grip. As I grabbed her hips to pull her back, she placed the head of my cock at her opening. I released an animalistic growl and brutally entered her with all my power. The telling cry of both pain and pleasure escaped her as I drove deep inside only to stop against the wall of her cervix. I had her hair in one hand, her hip in my other and used them to ride her hard. My swollen balls slapped her pussy and my thighs spanked her ass. As I fucked her as hard as I could, I heard her snarl, "Cum... in...me! Fill me... with... your...cream!" Grabbing her shoulders for the final hard thrust, I let myself release. An almost pained moan filled the garage as my cock emptied its seed inside of her. I could feel its sticky warmth around my shaft and drip onto my balls. I felt and heard, rather than saw, as Wife pulled herself off of me and got down on her knees. She started to clean up the jiz with her mouth and tongue and whispered, "My ass... fuck my ass with your cock!"

I grabbed her arms and lifted her back standing. As I turned her around, I pushed her back over the trunk of the car and once again grabbed her hair. My member -- still turgid from the previous fuck -- easily found its way between the cheeks of her ass and rested against her tight anus. Her back door was still slick from my previous treatment. I could her fingernails scratching for a grip on the car as she braced herself for the sodomy I was about to unleash, followed by as gasp as the head of my cock violated her ass. I slowly pushed in to allow her body to adjust to the invasion. As I felt my dick pass her inner ring, she inhaled sharply through her teeth and relaxed back onto me with a soft, quiet moan. Starting with short thrusts, I started fucking. As I felt her loosen I was able to go harder -- pulling out farther and ramming back in up to the hilt. As my cock grew harder with impending excitement, Wife reached down between her legs to rub her clit. She quickly came again -- faster than I -- and as she tensed up, her rear hole spasmed around me, triggering my final orgasm for the evening.

Tired and spent, I collapsed onto her back, panting heavily in her ear. My hard shaft still buried in her earthy hole as it, too, started to relax. Our breathing became one and slowed to a regular pace. I could feel her shift beneath me to find my lips in the dark. She kissed me long and deep, finally coming up for air after what seemed to be a blissful eternity. As my cock naturally fell out of her punished ass, Wife whispered, "I love you, you know."

"I know," I replied. "I love you too... more and more each day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Night with Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds