• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Nightmare

A Nightmare

Sam Jr. was lying in bed griped in the throes of another nightmare. As usual, it was very severe and he was crying out in fear and anguish. The reason for his nightmares was; he and four of his friends were involved in an extremely violent car accident a few months ago. There was only two survivors, Sam and his friend Pete. Both of them were thrown clear, just as the car burst into flames and exploded.

After many weeks in the hospital Sam was at home and the only lingering affect he still had were the nightmares. Every time Sam had a loud one, his mother would come into Sam’s room and hold him until he woke up and the terror subsided. Sam was nearly twenty years old and it bothered him he needed comforting like a baby. Besides his mother was a very sexy young woman.

Sally had Sam when she was only fifteen and she still looked like she was only twenty or so. In fact, Sally was often mistaken for being Sam’s younger sister! Mrs. Sally Williams, at thirty-five years old was a living doll. She had short brown hair, big brown eyes, a perky turned up nose and full lips. She was not real tall and was on the slender side. She had a long neck as well as long arms and very shapely long legs. Her breasts were not too big and were topped with very sensitive pink nipples. A slight touch, on either one of them, was all that was required to make her pussy quiver. She has had many orgasms, just from having her tits sucked on! Another other thing about her, she loves sex! Unlike most long time married women she wanted to be fucked more now than when she’d gotten married! Sally and Sam’s dad would usually have sex every day for nine or ten days in a row, then skip and day and start a new streak of many days. Up until two weeks age, the longest the two of them had abstained from sex, since they had gotten married, was only five days!

Sam knew his mother was a sex machine. He heard her and his dad going at it night after night, sometimes for hours! When Sam finally got old enough to understand about sex, he started spying on his mother and dad! Through his formative years Sam developed a fixation on his mother! He’d do anything just to have her! But he knew that he couldn’t have her, that is against all of societies Taboos! That didn’t stop him dreaming of sucking on her nipples, the ones he knew would cause her to have mind shattering orgasms, if properly sucked! And of getting between her great legs and stuffing her pussy with his giant dick!

It was in the middle of the summer and very hot. Sam’s dad had been sent to South America to clear up some trouble there by the company he worked for. He had been gone for fourteen days now and wasn’t supposed to be back for three more weeks! Needless to say Sally was getting extremely horny.

The night had cooled off to about ninety-five and the humidity was near ninety percent! Sally was sleeping completely nude and had all of the windows and doors open to her bedroom. Sam was very restless this night and couldn’t sleep very well. He was walking through the hallway and stopped next to his parent’s room. He looked in at his sleeping mother. Sally was laying on her back with her legs spread far apart. She had one hand on her left tit and was playing with an extended nipple, She had her other hand busy rubbing her clit! She had her eyes tightly closed and was moaning softly in rhythm to her manipulations of her own body. Sally obviously was not asleep! This was the best sight Sam had ever gotten to watch! Usually he had to take a quick glance and duck away, lest he get caught! Tonight his mother was having an out of body experience! Sam could have walked in and Sally wouldn’t have seen him! As Sam watched his mother fingering her pussy, his dick got the hardest it had ever gotten and swelled to it’s full ten inches! While Sam was masturbating and watching his mother, she had a massive orgasm! Before Sally saw him, or Sam dumped his load on the hallway floor, he ran back to his own room. After playing over in his mind what he had just watched and Cuming all over himself, Sam finally fell asleep.

It was about two hours later that Sam had one of the most terrifying nightmares since the accident. Sally heard Sam and leapt out of bed and ran to see if he was alright. The nude Sally ran all the way to Sam’s room, when she got there Sam was thrashing back and forth on the bed. When Sally got on Sam’s bed he sat straight up. Sally reached out and took Sam in her arms and pulled his head to her chest. When Sam woke up he realized he had a nightmare and was in his mother’s arms!

There was plenty of light in the room and Sam could see his mother was still nude and in his bed! His dick got immediately hard again. Sam looked in front of his face and noticed his mother’s nipples were sticking straight out. They were less than a half an inch away from his lips! Sam knew from watching her over the last few years, the only thing, other than cold and it certainly wasn’t cold tonight, that got her nipples to stand up was sexual arousal!

What caused Sally’s nipples to stand out? In the position she was holding Sam in, his dick was against her side, and she could feel it’s warmth, its’ hardness, and most of all how big it is! Sally’s pussy quivered! She thought to herself,

“Oh my god, I’m getting turned on by my son! This just can’t be!”

Just as she was thinking this and was about to push Sam away from her, he did the unexpected. Sam opened his mouth and curled his lips around his mother’s rigid nipple! He flicked his tongue around the hard nub and sucked it completely in his mouth! Sally nearly had an instant orgasm!

“No, please no.” she whimpered, very inconvincibly!

Sam pushed her onto her back, continuing to suck her rigid nipple. He had his hand on the other nipple and had it equally extended. Both of Sally’s nipples were stretched at least two inches straight out. She began to moan over and over,

“Please no, please no, it’s wrong! Please no, no, it’s so wrong! We can’t! We shouldn’t!”

As Sally was pleading with Sam her body betrayed her and it responded to Sam’s mouth on her tits! Sam completely ignored his mother’s weakening pleas, he could feel her body responding to his abuse of her nipples and he knew he was going to get to fuck her! He also knew she would beg him to fuck her, before his stuffed his cock inside her pussy!

Sally was now on her back with her legs spread out and Sam was on top of her, he had his head at her chest level and was still sucking on her nipples. By now he was moving back and forth between each of them. Soon Sally was on the verge of release, when Sam sensed his mother was going to Cum he took both nipples in his hands and began squeezing them harder and harder. At the same time he slid down his mother’s naked body and across her abdomen, he glued his lips to her dripping pussy! When Sam’s tongue touched Sally’s clit, she violently came. Sally grabbed Sam’s ears and pulled his face into her steamy pussy and smashed it against his lips against it as well!

Sally yelled at Sam,

“Fuck me!, Fuck me now, while I’m Cuming!”

Sam quickly got on his knees and was in his mother’s pussy before she finished the sentence! Sally threw her legs around Sam’s back and screamed at him, over and over,

“FUCK ME!”

Sally’s physical sexual nature had gotten the best of her! She knew what they were doing was not right, but she didn’t care! All Sally could think of was she was getting soundly fucked! Her son’s dick wasn’t any bigger around than her husbands but it sure was a lot longer!

Sam was deep stroking his mother’s very tight pussy. He was pushing the entire ten inches deep inside of her, clear to his balls and then pulling it back to where just half of the head stayed inside of the opening to his mother’s pussy! Soon Sam was on the cusp of his own impending orgasm. Sam slammed the end of his big dick against Sally’s womb and told her,

“Here it is, I’m going to fill your pussy with my Cum!”

Sally, “No don’t cum in me! I’m unprotected!”

With a lot of effort Sam pulled his dick from his mother’s pussy and ejaculated all over her stomach and small breasts, some of Sam’s cum even shot all the way to her face and hair! Sam blew enough Cum that you could have painted the garage with it! When Sam’s cum hit Sally in the tits and face she had another massive orgasm, even stronger than the previous one!

Sam looked down at his mother’s Cum covered body and had a terrible thought,

“Holy fucking shit! What have I fucking gone and done?”

Sam didn’t have to worry though, his mother was thoroughly fucked senseless, this was the best fucking Sally had gotten since she and her husband were teenagers themselves! Sally knew they’d crossed over the line, but to get fucked like this now and again, she’d cross that line whenever it got drawn in the dirt! She looked in Sam’s eyes and whispered to him,

“It’s all right to Cum on mama!”

Sam slipped his still hard dick all the way back into Sally’s pussy and laid down on her sticky body and fell fast asleep! Sally put her arms around Sam and her pussy clenched tightly on his stiff member and she too fell asleep!

That was the last night Sam ever had a nightmare!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds