A Nip in the Christmas Air Ch. 02

"Yes, Grandma!" he gushed enthusiastically, watching her sexy form slink away.

Ten long minutes later, as he made a half-assed attempt to do dishes, he heard her voice from her upstairs bedroom.

"C'mere, grandson!" she called out.

He raced up the stairs into her dimly lit room and stopped dead in his tracks.

Candles flickered on the bed's headboard and side tables. His grandmother stood by the bed, looking more beautiful than ever in the low light, her silver hair tucked into a stern bun, wearing a tiny black push up bra that barely covered her giant tits, high-heeled black shoes, black nylons held up by garters and the tiniest black thong he'd ever seen, around the edges of which curled the long, gray hairs of her massive bush. The thong material was so tight and clingy that even in the dark he could see the swollen lips of her cunt in a full camel toe. And in the middle, a slight damp wet spot.

"You like, baby?" she cooed, freeing her tits from the bra and hoisting one to her mouth to run her long tongue over the thick nipple and then suck it.

"Oh GOD yes!" he groaned, starting for her.

"STOP!" she snarled, holding up her other hand as she popped her tit from her mouth.

He froze, watching her as she let a small smile crease the sexy wrinkled pucker of the corners of her mouth.

"Here, now, on your knees!" she barked in such a deliciously dark dominant way he could only instantly obey, cock throbbing in his pants, dropping to the floor. "I've been good to you all night, now it's your turn..."

She sat on the bed, the creamy, freckled white expanse of her luscious thighs above her nylon tops wrinkled and alluring as they pressed into the mattress. She spread them wider, thong disappearing fully into her puffy pussy lips, her damp bushy pubic hair sprouting around it. She smiled as he shuffled to her on his knees, nose sniffing the air for her scent and finding it, warm, musky and ripe.

"Are you quite sure you don't want to go to your little party with Maria?" she cooed playfully.

She pulled his groaning face to her crotch and lifted her meaty thighs to scissor around his head, securing him to her moist pussy and squeezing until he groaned in a heady mix of pain and pleasure, her gripping old legs surprisingly strong and muscular beneath the saggy flesh.

"Isn't Maria waiting for you with those big, young tits, baby?" she growled. "Are you sure you don't want to be with her...with them?"

He nodded his head as best he could, eyes tilted up to look over her slightly puffy white belly and heaving tits to her sexy wattle as she looked down at him locked securely to her crotch, her thighs rendering his head barely able to move.

"Thought so," she sighed, pulling aside her thong and imprisoning his moaning face into the slick folds of the biggest and hairiest pussy lips he'd ever seen in real life or internet porno, her juices instantly soaking him. "We'll have breakfast in bed in the morning, but for now..."

Her thighs tightened, one hand on the back of his head pulling him deep into her slick snatch.

"Here's Grandma's late-night snack for YOU!"

His tongue lanced through the matted fur, her giant, oily cunt lips folding around his mouth and cheeks and nose as he flickered her huge clit, making her shiver and squeeze his head harder. Her scent consumed him, thick and heady and funky.

Best Christmas Eve ever, he thought to himself, eating his grandmother to a quick, drenching orgasm as she lay back stuffing her tremendous tits into her mouth to suck.

He could only wonder what Christmas Day would bring.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds