• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Non-Consent Christmas Carol

A Non-Consent Christmas Carol

123

(With apologies to Charles Dickens)

Edited by TRCIII

In this story, a nasty female boss is abducted and disciplined to a Dickens theme (loosely of course). This is only a work of fiction, meant to entertain. The author does not advocate violence against anybody. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to Everyone.

*

People snap for many reasons. For some, it's a single traumatic event. For others, it's a chain of events. It was the latter for Mike. His chain began in early 1971, at age nineteen, when Mike was a "boonie-rat" in the 168th Light Infantry in Vietnam. The horrors of that war left scars that never entirely healed.

Later, back in the world, Mike's job was monotonous and each day chipped away at his sanity. His divorce could have been more amicable, though it wasn't extremely traumatic in itself. Most recently, Mike felt that the death of his favorite nephew in Iraq was a needless tragedy. Shrapnel from a roadside bomb had penetrated their poorly-armored Humvee, and left two young soldiers dead. The combat veteran was heartsick and angry about it.

The final straw happened at work, except nobody noticed. During morning break with a few co-workers, Mike was calmly denouncing the war based on a pack of lies, and the chicken-hawks who'd started it.

Instead of just allowing Mike to vent, Laura felt obliged to regurgitate some right-wing talking points she'd heard on the Fox channel. Mike barely managed to control his temper as he countered the talking points, and then returned to work. However, he'd had his fill of Laura.

The truth was, most of her co-workers disliked Laura. She was a group supervisor of about fifteen mostly female production workers. A "kiss-ass" is what they called Laura behind her back. Laura tried to curry favor with management by being a back-stabbing tattle-tale. In addition, Laura was referred to by the other women as a "moody bitch"…smiling and pretending to be friendly one minute, and berating her underlings the next.

Mike disliked Laura as a person as much as the others did. In spite of that, he had to admit that she was sexy in a purely physical way. Laura had frosted-blonde hair, worn in a casual, shoulder-length style. She had inviting green eyes. Her lips were a little on the full side, which Mike preferred. She stood about 5'4" and 125 pounds. The 42 year-old divorcée had a little extra padding, but wore it well. Though Laura could stand to lose a couple of inches from her waistline, her ass appeared firm and perfectly-shaped in the tight pants she usually wore. Laura liked to show off her 34C breasts with low-cut tops. Then, she'd complain if a man's eyes lingered on them for more than a second.

Once, Laura went to management complaining of sexual harassment, just because one of the guys made the mistake of becoming friendly with her. He'd written a couple of innocent notes to Laura, which she'd saved and used to make a mountain out of a mole-hill. There was nothing sexual in the notes, but the poor slob got called into a manager's office and was forced to sign papers promising to stay away from Laura.

Laura's personality and beliefs stood in the way of a normal sexual relationship for Mike. Like most of his male co-workers, Mike's fantasies about Laura were of non-consensual sex. Tying Laura to a bed and fucking her silly, was the only way to treat a sexy, but nasty, cock-teaser like Laura. She needed to be taught a life-altering lesson so that she might change her evil ways, that was certain.

Mike began construction of Laura's "classroom" in the basement of his secluded house. Mike's years as a maintenance man provided the know-how to complete his project in six weeks. The electronic equipment, shackles, and other tools were relatively easy to procure. A small vial of chloroform was obtained from an army buddy of Mike's…no questions asked.

Next, Mike phoned a gorgeous, young prostitute he'd met at a massage parlor. She went by the name Domino. She was a twenty-five year-old Italian-American girl, with beautiful brown eyes and full, sensuous lips. Her straight, dark-brown hair reached to just below her large, firm breasts. Her waist was slim, and her ass was shapely and firm. Not one cellulite dimple marred her shapely legs. She was Mike's favorite and was worth every penny.

Mike asked Domino to reserve from 6PM to 9PM on December 23rd for him, even though it was six weeks away. Domino wanted to know if she was going to be entertaining at a party or what? Mike explained that a submissive girlfriend wanted to get into some unusual role-playing bondage and discipline. She would be the sub, and Domino and Mike would both be the doms. Domino told Mike that she'd do it for $400. Mike agreed and told Domino that he'd call to confirm one week ahead.

Mike spent the remainder of November and early December with the smaller details of his plan. He purchased two used black graduation gowns, and a couple of masks to hide his and Domino's faces. Mike viewed his plan like a military mission, and prepared himself physically by increasing his weightlifting workouts. At six-foot-four and 220 pounds, plus Army training, Mike was more than a match for most men. He planned on being able to subdue Laura quickly and cleanly.

On December 16th, Mike phoned Domino and confirmed their appointment. He would pick up Domino at her apartment at 6:00PM, and drive her back to his house.

On the last day of work before Christmas, it was traditional to work until noon, and then the employees were permitted to enjoy an informal Christmas party. That morning, Mike left early and drove his old Econoline van to work instead of his usual car. He knew that nobody would recognize the van. Laura always parked in the same spot, and Mike pulled in the parking spot which would be next to Laura's driver side.

A few minutes before noon, Mike went out to where he was parked. As expected, Laura's car was next to Mike's van. Mike walked over to Laura's diver's door, pulled a piece of gum from his mouth, and placed it over the door keyhole. Not having electronic entry, Laura would be unable to easily open her car door.

Being the day of the Christmas party, the employees were allowed to leave anytime after 3PM. Mike knew that Laura, being a kiss-ass, would stay later to try to impress management. About a half-hour before Laura would leave, Mike wished those remaining a merry Christmas, and then went out to his van. It was cold and overcast, but not bitter. Mike made his preparations and kept watch for Laura.

It was after 4:30 p.m. and getting dark when Mike spied Laura walking toward her car alone. Having already removed the dome light bulb, Mike slipped out of his van unseen and unheard. Laura pulled her keys from her purse, but was unable to insert them.

"What the hell?" Laura said.

At that moment, a pair of powerful arms encircled her from behind. A strange smelling piece of gauze was clamped over her mouth and nose. She was unable to cry out or reach her attacker, and soon all went black.

Mike opened the van's side door and placed Laura's unconscious form on the carpet. In seconds, he climbed in and closed the door. A cloth gag, which Mike hand-made, was velcroed around Laura's mouth. Her hands were bound behind her back with a plastic zip-tie, and her ankles were zip-tied together. Before Mike drove away, he removed the piece of gum from the keyhole and dropped it into his ashtray.

Less than a half-hour later, Mike drove up to his secluded garage, parked, and carried Laura's unconscious body inside. He carried her down to the basement and laid her on a mattress. After removing his own coat, he quickly removed the zip-ties, and removed Laura's clothing, down to the white bra and panties she was wearing. Gazing at her body, Mike found her even more sexy than he'd imagined. Mike rolled her over, unhooked her bra, and then rolled her on her back again. He slid the bra off, exposing her large, firm breasts. He ran his fingertips over her lovely nipples. There'd be more time for that later. Mike found it amusing how difficult it was to remove the panties of an unconscious woman. Mike wasn't surprised to discover that Laura was not a natural blonde. He ran his fingers over her dark pubic triangle, and felt his cock grow hard. Next, he handcuffed Laura's wrists and ankles to the special framework he'd built around the mattress. After that, he attached a customized dog collar around Laura's neck. Finally, Mike put a blindfold over Laura's eyes.

After checking his wristwatch, Mike went upstairs and prepared to pick up Domino.

Laura regained consciousness slowly. Only, it was like going from a dreamless sleep, into a nightmare. She knew she was awake, but something was covering her eyes and mouth. She tried to call out, but the sound was very muffled. As the feeling returned to her extremities, she pulled at her shackles in vain. As she became fully conscious, her brain told her that she seemed to be laying on a bed completely nude. Somewhere, a radio was quietly playing Christmas music.

It was about 6:30 p.m. when Mike and Domino entered Mike's house. Mike put their coats in the closet, and returned to Domino. He wrapped his arms around Domino and pressed his lips to hers. He ran his fingers through her soft, dark hair as their tongues intertwined. Simply kissing the dark-haired beauty made Mike's cock stiffen. Part of him wished that Laura wasn't waiting downstairs, but she needed to be taught a lesson.

Mike was, perhaps, Domino's favorite client. He treated her very well, without being possessive. He was tall, good-looking, and had a lean, muscular body for a man over fifty. He had short, pepper-more-than-salt hair, and mischievous blue eyes. In addition to being well-hung, Mike usually succeeded in making their sex sessions as pleasurable for Domino as for himself. She found Mike to be smart, thoughtful, and he made her smile. When Domino was with Mike, she never checked her wristwatch.

"Where's this girlfriend of yours?" Domino asked.

"Waiting downstairs," Mike said, gazing into Domino's lovely dark eyes.

"Well, this might be the strangest threesome I've ever done, but I think it'll be fun," she said with a smile.

"It will sharpen your acting talents. Just pretend you're in a movie," Mike said, and kissed her neck.

On the drive over, Mike had explained to Domino the basic discipline scenario that this girlfriend wanted to act out. In addition to the sexy lingerie and mask which Mike had specified, Domino was to use the wireless microphone headset to make her voice scarier. She was to refer to Mike only as 'Spirit', and the other woman only as 'slut', 'cock-teaser', 'bitch', or any other names which came into Domino's mind. It was easy money, and whatever the crazy broad got off on was fine with Domino.

Mike retrieved the additional lingerie for Domino and said, "You can change in my bedroom. I'll come up and get you when we're ready. If you want a drink, you know where everything is. You can watch TV or whatever until I come back."

Domino had been to Mike's house a couple times before, and knew her way around.

She picked up the lingerie and said, "See you in a little while."

Laura heard a door open, and then what sounded like feet on stairs. She tried to speak through the gag, but her voice was almost totally muffled. Mike walked across the carpeted floor to a table next to where Laura's nude body lay. He put on a wireless microphone headset, identical to the one he'd given Domino. He powered up the small PA system, and took several items from the table.

Laura heard a strange, electronically altered voice say, "I'm glad you're awake. Don't try to speak. I'll remove your gag in a few minutes, but I'm going to explain a few things to you first."

Mike moved right next to the frame which Laura was shackled to, and gazed down at her sexy, nude body. It was difficult not to jump her right then and there.

"It's simple, really," Mike began. "If you're cooperative and are willing to change your evil ways, you'll experience pleasure. If you're uncooperative and unwilling to change, you'll experience pain."

Mike clapped his hands together, and Laura felt the distinctive bite of electricity against her neck. The gag muffled her cry. Mike had successfully combined a no-bark collar with a "Clapper".

Laura pulled in vain against her shackles. Then, she felt a cold piece of metal press against her cheek.

"This is a forty-five caliber pistol. It will make a large hole in your head if you're very uncooperative. Nod if you understand."

Laura nodded.

"In a few minutes, I'm going to remove your blindfold and gag. If you scream, nobody will hear you and there will be pain, so I advise you to keep your voice down. Do you understand?"

Laura nodded.

"See, you're already learning. Your reward is pleasure."

Laura felt fingertips run through her pubic hair, then gently rubbed the area around her clit. She recoiled under the stranger's touch, gentle though it was. Then, the fingers were gone.

"For the next part, you'll need to be in a different position. You're gonna go for a little ride now."

Mike threw a switch next to the framework. An electric motor whirred to life, and the mattress and framework slowly pivoted to a vertical position. Mike had mounted the mattress and framework on separate large hinges at the foot of the "bed". Laura found herself in a standing position, her feet pressed against a padded footboard. Next, Mike released two latches and manually pivoted just the mattress back to its horizontal position. Laura's wrists and ankles remained handcuffed to the framework. Both the front and back of her nude body was now exposed. The shackles on her arms were loose enough to allow her arms to drop to almost waist level. Her legs remained spread about shoulder-width apart.

Mike picked up a brand new fly-swatter from the table and circled Laura, gazing at his catch. Her ass was as shapely and firm as it appeared clothed…a sexy, cock-teasing ass. Mike slapped the fly-swatter against one ass cheek and then the other. Laura's body jerked and her cry was very muffled.

The electronic voice said, "Just a little taste, you cock-teaser."

Then, Mike quickly changed from his clothing into the first costume of the evening. After a few minutes, Laura heard what sounded like the metallic clinking of a chain, over the Christmas music. The clinking grew closer, and then a pair of hands slid the blindfold up and off.

The figure before her made her recoil in fear. Covering the head and face was a white mask. It was like a ski-mask except that it seemed to be made of light-weight cotton, with the customary cut-outs for the eyes, mouth, and nose. On top of the mask was the microphone headset. The figure was wearing very old-style clothing. Crisscrossing its chest was a loop of medium sized steel chain. The figure was tall and broad shouldered. The figure held up a large handgun before Laura's eyes, and then pressed the muzzle to her temple.

The electronic voice asked, "Do you remember what I said about keeping your voice down?"

Laura nodded. Mike could see the fear in her eyes. He'd seen that same fear in men's eyes during combat. Fear meant compliance.

Next, Mike poured a cup of water from a pitcher on the table. He stepped close to Laura, held his index finger perpendicular to his lips for a moment, and removed her gag. Then, he held the cup to her lips and poured some water into her mouth. She swallowed. He poured a little more and she swallowed. Then, he placed the cup back on the table.

"Who are you and what are you gonna do to me?" Laura asked softly.

"Ask me who I was," Mike said.

"What?"

"Don't ask me who I am. Ask me who I was."

"OK…Who were you?"

The ghostly figure grinned at Laura and dramatically said, "In life, I was your partner…Jacob Marley." Then, Marley's ghost added, "I've always wanted to say that, in character."

"What are you talking about?" Laura whimpered.

Marley's ghost shook his head and said, "Not only a cock-teaser, but an illiterate cock-teaser. Haven't you ever read anything besides Rush Limpballs' book?" He stepped close to Laura, ran his fingers through her hair, and whispered loudly, "That's one of the most recognizable lines from Dickens, A Christmas Carol. Haven't you even seen any of the movie versions? I know a prostitute who is ten times more literate than you!"

"I don't understand what you want," Laura whimpered.

Marley's ghost moved close behind Laura. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks, then ran them up her sides, over to her stomach, and then up to her large firm, tits. He rolled her nipples between his fingertips.

"Woman of the worldly mind…do you believe in me or not?" He snarled in her ear.

"Yes…Yes, anything you say," Laura cried softly.

Marley's ghost circled to face Laura once more.

"I am here for your welfare, Laura Scrooge. We spirits see all and, in your case, we don't like what we've been seeing. You haven't been very nice to your co-workers. Do you see this chain?" He rattled it for effect.

Laura croaked, "Yes."

"This is the chain I forged in life. The one you bear was as long and heavy as this seven Christmas Eves ago. You have labored on it since. It is a ponderous chain!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Laura whimpered.

The fly-swatter slapped against her left nipple, causing her to cry out.

"I warned you about not cooperating," Marley's ghost said. "What I'm talking about is that you treat your co-workers like dirt…most everyone you know like dirt. You're a fucking kiss-ass, who's hated by everybody who really knows you. So, like Scrooge, you are going to be visited by other spirits tonight. Depending on how you cooperate with them will determine whether you live to change your ways, or find your name on a tombstone."

Marley's ghost produced a large hunting knife from his pocket and held it near Laura's eyes.

"Now, I'm going to put your blindfold back on to prepare for the next spirit's visit. If you don't want me to use this knife, I'd suggest you keep your mouth shut."

"Spirit, can I ask a favor?" Laura said softly.

"Ask and I'll see," Marley's ghost shrugged.

"Would you please let me use a bathroom? I've been here for awhile and I have to pee."

The ghost shook his head, "I should have thought of it…better than making a mess out here."

Before the ghost removed Laura's shackles, he attached a long nylon leash to the collar around her neck. He picked up the forty-five and something else from the large table. Then, he led Laura to a door in the corner of the basement. He opened the door, snapped on the light, and motioned her inside. He handed her a small package as she went to enter.

"Here's a wet-wipe. Make sure you clean that pretty pussy real good," he leered at her. "I might want to lick it in a little while."

She didn't reply, took the package, entered the bathroom, and closed the door, with the leash trailing under the door. As she sat on the toilet, Laura examined the bathroom. It was spotlessly clean. A fresh roll of toilet paper hung on a roller. The outer walls were painted cinder block. There was one small window near the ceiling above a shower stall. However, it was too small for even a child to escape from.

After relieving herself, Laura cleaned up as instructed. Better not to anger her abductor, Laura thought.

"Thank you," Laura said, as she exited the bathroom.

Marley's ghost just nodded.

In a few minutes, Laura had been re-shackled to the framework, still nude, but at least her bladder was empty. Next, the blindfold was positioned over Laura's eyes. She said nothing.

Mike quickly changed from Marley's ghost into a different spirit character. He removed his clothing and donned the black graduation gown. The white mask remained to conceal his identity.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Non-Consent Christmas Carol

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds