• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Not So Boring Summer Vacation

A Not So Boring Summer Vacation

I yawned loudly. The TV movie of the week sucked! I’d been home less than a week and already I was bored to tears. I lifted my head off the pillow to look out the window. All I could see for miles was darkness. There was nothing going on in this godforsaken little town after dark. I dropped my head to my arms and groaned. I couldn’t take this for a whole summer. Not after being in Chicago all year.

A large hand ruffled my hair. “What’s wrong, baby? You sound like you’ve lost your best friend or something.”

“There’s nothing to do here, Daddy!” I whined. “Why couldn’t I stay in Chicago for the summer? Lana had an extra room!”

Fabric rustled as he settled into the easy chair on my right. “Baby girl, we’ve been over this before.” He sighed heavily. “You just turned 18. Living on campus, in the dorms, where you have adult supervision and people who will help you if you need it is one thing, but living on your own with another girl and nobody else to help out or watch over you is another. I’m not ready to turn you loose in the big city all by yourself.”

I looked up at him and shook my head. “Jesus, Daddy. I’m not a little girl anymore. I can take care of myself.”

He raised his eyebrow. “Is that so? Then tell me why I’m still paying all the bills?”

“Aaargh!” I screamed. “I give up! Fine, you want me here for the summer, I’m here for the summer.” I sat up, put my hands on his knees and looked up at him with wide, little-girl eyes. “But if I’m here, I’ve got to have something to do. Or someplace to go.”

He leaned forward, gently straightening my night-shirt so that it covered my shoulders. “You wouldn’t be hinting for a car again, would you?”

I licked my lips and leaned forward. “It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, Daddy. Just something that runs.” I laid my head in his lap. “Please?”

“Damn!” I felt him shift beneath me. “Stop that, baby.”

I sighed. “You used to like it when I did this. You’d pick me up and hold me in your lap. You don’t do that anymore.”

“You’re not a little girl anymore.”

I frowned up at him.

“Hell.” He raised me up and pulled me onto his knees. “I’m sorry. Come here, baby girl.” He settled my bottom into the curve of his lap. “Daddy loves you, baby. It’s just…” He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

I shifted my bottom, trying to get comfortable. I paused, stunned, and turned to look at him. “Daddy, what…?”

He closed his eyes and swallowed. “I’m sorry, baby. I can’t help it.” The bulge in his pants grew solid against my behind. “You’re not a little girl anymore and my body is reacting to you the way it would to any beautiful woman. If you want me to hold you, you’re just going to have to deal with it.”

If the bulge was anything to go by, I wouldn’t mind “dealing” with it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled closer. “I had no idea you saw me as man sees a woman, Daddy.”

His hands on my waist tightened. “Don’t, baby. I can’t control my body’s reaction to you, but I can try and control my feelings.”

I pushed my nose into the side of his neck, breathing deeply of his scent. Nothing like having the opportunity to have your teenage wet-dream come to life. I’d masturbated my way to many a climax picturing his face and body. Now, at 38, he was still the most attractive man I’d ever met. “What if… Daddy, what if I don’t want you to control your feelings?”

His left hand smoothed warm circles on my back. “Honey, all little girls love their Daddies. But, it’s not natural for a man to feel for his daughter the way I feel for you. I want…” His hand flexed against me. “I… oh, never mind!”

I put my hand to his face, forcing him to look at me. I stuck my tongue out and licked along my lips. “What’s so wrong about it, Daddy? You’ve always told me that physical relationships should only happen between two people who love each other.” I kissed his lips gently. “I love you, you love me.” I wiggled my hips. “You want me.” I reached down, grabbed his hand and slid it up my thigh. “And I… I want you, too Daddy.”

His fingertips brushed reflexively against the edges of my panties. “Ahh, sweetheart, this isn’t…”

I leaned forward, placing my lips firmly against his, pushing my tongue strongly into his mouth, forcing him to kiss me. “Mmm… this isn’t what, Daddy?”

He slipped a hand into the hair at the nape of my neck, forcing me to return my lips to his. “Fuck it.” He invaded my mouth, assaulted my senses with teeth and tongue. I couldn’t breathe when his mouth left mine to travel across my jaw and down my neck.

“Ohh, Daddy.” I sighed, dropping my head backwards to give him better access.

He slipped a finger under the elastic of my panties to gently caress the soft skin of my cunt. “Is this what you want? Is this what my baby girl wants from her Daddy?” He rubbed his fingertip across my clit, making me moan.

“Yes. God yes, Daddy.” I pulled at the buttons on his shirt. “You don’t know how long I’ve dreamed about you. How many nights I’ve pictured you in my mind while I fingered myself.” I put my lips to his nipple. “Mmm. You were there the first time I made myself come.” I nipped him. “Now you’ll be here the first time I come with a man inside me.”

He stilled. The hand in my hair tightening, making me turn to face him. “What are you saying, baby? Are you telling me you’ve never been with anyone? The whole time you were at school?” His eyes were intense as he looked at me. “Answer me, baby. Is this your first time?”

I swallowed hard. “Yes, Daddy.” I whispered. Oh, God. Please don’t let him bring me this far only to stop now.

His eyes closed. “You’re willing to give your cherry to your Daddy, baby?”

Give? Hell no! I wanted him to take it from me, hard. “I want you to be my first, Daddy.” I curled my hands around his neck, pulling him to me. “Please?” I kissed him. “Please fuck me, Daddy. Make your baby girl a woman.”

He moved so swiftly he made me dizzy. “Go upstairs, baby girl.” He gave me a shove towards the hall.

My eyes pooled with tears. “But, Daddy.”

“Go! Take a shower and shave, baby girl. Daddy wants you clean and smooth tonight.”

A slow grin spread across my face. “Shave, Daddy?”

He stepped towards me, laying his hand over my mound. “Shave, baby. Take it all off for me.” He stroked me through the cloth. “I want this pussy as smooth as it was the day you were born.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

He slapped my behind as I started towards the hall. “Go curl up in my bed when you’re done, sweetheart. I’ll be there in a bit.”

***

I stood under the warm spray of the shower, bending this way and that to shave all of the hair from my body. I shivered as I ran my fingers across my clit. Dear God. Soon it would be my Daddy touching me, stroking me, tasting me, fucking me. I took one last swipe with the razor and decided I was finally smooth enough.

I stepped out of the shower and stared at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed, my nipples hard, my stomach taut with anticipation. I ran a hand down my front and slipped two fingers over the now smooth skin of my cunt. It was so different, so silky, so… sexy.

I took a blow dryer to my hair, fluffing it into a fiery halo of curls that surrounded my face and cascaded in a tide down my back to my ass. I grabbed the baby oil and covered every inch of skin I could reach with the silky fluid. I was ready. Oh yes, I was ready!

* * *

I laid curled in my father’s big bed, almost panting in my excitement and anticipation. I shifted to my back and brought my hands to my breasts. They felt heavy and tight. I stroked them, imagining it was my Daddy’s hands and not mine doing the touching. “Mmm…”

I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes to see my Daddy kneeling, gloriously hard and golden, next to me. “Don’t stop, Baby.” His big hand stroked my calf. “I want to watch you come. Make yourself come for Daddy.”

I bit my lip. I wanted to come, but I wanted him inside me when I did it. “Daddy, I…”

He slid a hand over my stomach and I shifted restlessly. “No worries, baby. We’ve got all the time in the world.” His hand moved mine downwards. “Show me. Show me how you bring yourself.”

I slid my hand over my mound. Using two fingers I opened my cunt lips, exposing my rosy pink skin and shiny pearl of a clit.

“Yes, baby. That’s it.” His hand dropped to his lap and I could see he was touching himself, stroking his hard shaft slowly.

I moved my other hand downwards and stroked the tips of my fingers over my clit, like a musician strokes his fingers across the strings of a guitar. “Ahhh…” It felt good, so good.

The hand on his dick moved faster and his hips began a gentle forward rocking motion. I slipped a finger down and into my vagina, moving it in and out slowly in a fucking motion. “Ohhh!.”

I increased the speed of my fingers to match the rhythm of his hips. In my mind, I pretended it was me he fucked and not his hand.

His hips pumped harder and I started to slam my finger upwards inside of me. I was so wet I was dripping. “God!” It felt so good.

I used my other hand to pinch and rub my clit as I fucked myself. “Yeah! Oh, yeah. Oh… Oh, Daddy. Dad-deeeeee.” I humped myself into one of the hardest climaxes I’d ever had.

I opened my eyes to stare at my father. He was really ramming his cock with his hand. I could see a drop of liquid pool at the tip. “Ahh, baby. Baby girl. Ohh, Daddy’s gonna come. Daddy’s gonna come!”

I got to my knees in front of him. “Let me, Daddy.” I pushed his hands away, replacing them with my mouth. I sucked him hard and swallowed when the head of his prick hit the back of his throat. I may not have actually had sex, but I could do as good a BJ as any other girl out there.

His hands tangled into my hair, holding my head still so he could fuck my mouth. “Yes! God, yes. Ahh, baby girl that is sooooo good.”

It took all I had to swallow his length. Damn! I’d never seen a guy this big!

“Fuck! Fuck yeah!” His hands were so tight I thought he’d pull my hair out. “Now! Now! Ha… ahhh… ah… God!”

I felt his balls tighten and his shaft begin to jerk. He was coming! My Daddy was coming in my mouth. I swallowed. Over and over I swallowed to catch all of the hot, creamy spew. Oh, heaven!

He collapsed onto the bed sideways. “Damn, baby girl.”

I sat up, wiping a hand across my mouth and grinned. “Did you like that, Daddy?”

He reached out to grab me around the waist and drag me down to him. “Fuck, baby. You almost killed me!” His mouth latched onto mine fiercely. His tongue went so deep I thought he was after my tonsils.

“Hmm… mmmm…” My body, sprawled over his, shifted restlessly. I’d finished coming only minutes before, but all of a sudden I felt like I could do it again. I spread my knees outward so that I straddled his hips. I could feel the length of his penis, hard and hot once again, brush against my mound. I humped my hips, dry fucking him. “Daddy, please…”

He rolled me over so that I was beneath him. He pushed my hands over my head, locking both wrists in one of his large hands. His other hand slid down to tweak and pinch my nipples.

“Oh!” I pushed up against him.

He lowered his mouth to my breast, sucking and biting. It was like he was trying to eat me alive and couldn’t get enough of me. “Please, Daddy. Oh, please!”

He laved my nipples with his tongue, gentling me. “Soon, angel. Soon.” He let go of my hands. “Leave them there, baby. Don’t move them unless I tell you too.”

I panted. “Yes, Daddy.”

He kissed his way down my belly. He shifted so that his knees were between mine. He tapped my knees. “Wider, baby. I want you open so I can see you.”

Oh, God! I spread my legs apart as far as I could, exposing myself to him fully.

Using his fingers gently, he spread open the lips of my cunt. I gasped for air. “Daddy!”

He slid a thick finger inside of me. “Is this what you want, baby girl? You want Daddy to finger you?”

I bit my lip. “Ahh…”

He leaned down and licked me. I jerked wildly. “I’m a big man, honey. You’re going to have to take more than just this one little finger.” He pumped in and out a few times and then slid another finger inside along with the first.

“Ohh!” It hurt a little, but at the same time it felt soooo good. My hips lifted and I humped upwards against his hand. “Oh, fuck. Ohh!”

He spread his fingers apart, widening me. I could feel something deep inside of me try to give way. He pushed harder and higher up into me. “Aah… ahhh… ahhh, God!” I grunted and groaned as he stroked me closer and closer to climax.

“A little more baby.” He shoved his fingers in as far as they could go. It hurt and I screamed. He slowed his rhythm a little, giving me a chance to get used to the new sensations. “Shhh, baby. I know. I’m sorry it hurts.” He sped back up. “It’s won’t hurt for long.”

I tossed my head back and forth. The pleasure was building again and the pain wasn’t so noticeable. “Oh. Oh, Daddy. I need… I need… I.” My hips pumped harder and faster.

“Yes, baby. Come for me.” He added a third finger, stretching me farther than I’d ever imagined I could be stretched.

“Daddy! Daddy! Oh, oh, oh Dad-deeeeeeeeeee.” Tears rolled down my face as I climaxed.

He slowed, but didn’t stop completely. “Shhh, baby. Shhh. It gets better, baby.”

Better? Better just might kill me! He leaned down and kissed me. I joined my tongue with his, straining upwards to touch as much of my body as I could to his. My hips still pumping softly in time with his hand.

He pulled back from me, removing his hand from my cunt completely. I moaned in disappointment. “Easy, baby. I’m not leaving you.” He stroked the head of his dick across my labia. “You’re so wet and relaxed I think you can take me now.” He eased the tip in gently. “No pain this time, baby. Only pleasure.” He looked deep into my eyes and pushed forward. “Only pleasure.”

I looked down. He was only half-way in and already I felt so full I could burst. I bit my lip. “Daddy?”

He slid his arms underneath my knees, lifting my ass of the bed so that I was in a better position. “You can take me, sweetheart.” He used his weight to drive himself forward.

I screamed as he hit rock bottom. Oh my God! He was in. He was all the way in. Inside me! He began to move and little whimpers rolled from my lips. Oh. Oh. He was fucking me. Fucking me!

He increased his speed. “Oh, yeah. Yeah, baby. That’s it. Move with me, honey. Aww, fuck.” He rocked against me. “Daddy’s little girl. God, baby. My fucking little girl.”

I lost track of where I ended and my father began. This must be heaven. “God, please. Oh, I need... I need… More. Oh, oh, oh… More, Daddy please.”

“You want more, baby?” He rocked harder, slamming into me. Over and over and over again. “Daddy’s little girl wants more? Take it.” I grunted, feeling the head of his prick bash against my cervix. “Take it, baby.”

The bed rocked so hard I thought we might break it. Desperate for something to hold onto, I stretched my hands up to grab the headboard. “Please. Please. Please, Daddy.” I strained against him. “I’m going to come. Oh, I’m going to come. Oh, fuck. Oh, Daddy!”

His face tightened. “Hell, yeah. Come, baby. Come for me, sweetheart.” He lunged against me. “Yeah, oh yeah. Ugh! Daddy’s gonna come, too. Oh, fuck!” Beads of sweat pearled on his forehead, raining down onto my chest. “I’m going to cream you, baby. I’m going to coat you with my come.”

I locked my heels behind his back, instinctively pulling him harder and deeper into me. “Now! Oh, now Daddy! Ple-e-e-e-ase!”

Our shouts commingled as we came together. I could feel his spunk spurting hot inside me, coating me with his cream. Just as he’d promised.

We lay wrapped in each other for what seemed like eternity. I finally roused myself enough to talk. “Daddy?”

His hand stroked my side gently. “What, baby girl?”

“Can I have a car now?”

He chuckled. “Ask me again in the morning, baby. I think maybe you have a bit more to put towards the down payment tonight.”

I smiled. I could handle that. Summer with Daddy wasn’t turning out to be so bad after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Not So Boring Summer Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 667 milliseconds