A Not So Ordinary Day

I pushed away from our kiss and repositioned her on the couch to where she was lying on her stomach giving me a bird's eye view of her lucious ass. It was such a well toned ass and as she was laying there she thrust her ass up in the air a bit allowing me to see down her crack to her dripping wet pussy. Controlling my desire to fuck her right then and there I continued my massage on her, starting on her lower back and working up and down her back. God her skin was so soft and smooth, I thought to myself. As I was rubbing her all over I finally worked my hands to her ass. All the while I was rubbing her I could hear the most erotic whimpers coming from her lips. Firmly rubbing and kneading her ass I decided now was the time to pull the plug on the massage and really give her what she had been begging for.

Grabbing her by the waist I pulled her up onto her knees. Leaning down into her, her ass and pussy just inches from my face. She seductively wiggled her ass in front of my face. "Oh God Jacob, Please touch me now," she begged. Not wanting to keep her waiting any more, my tongue immediately dove into her wettness. God she was so fucking wet. I began lapping up her juices. She began squealing with pleasure, pushing her pussy back towards my tongue, grinding into my face. My hands rubbing her ass, pulling her cheeks apart to allow my tongue even deeper access into her sopping wet pussy. As Im tongue fucking her pussy she begins breathing really heavy. I get my thumbs wet from her juices and teasingly begin rubbing her asshole. This got an even better response from her as she gasped and moaned almost simultaneously. My tongue then moved to her engorged clit, which was damned near throbbing when my tongue first touched it. My tongue gently danced over it as her body started convulsing from my touch. I then slid a finger into her slippery pussy. My how tight her pussy felt. My cock began throbbing thinking about how this tight pussy was going to feel gripped around my cock. As my fingers were working inside her pussy and my tongue on on her clit she moaned at me, nearly out of breath, "Oh God Jake, I'm going to CUMMM!!!" I then increased my pace and within moments her body began to shake and quiver as she let out the most beautiful scream of extasy I've ever heard.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever then when it finally subsided she pulled away from my face and turned around, sitting on the couch facing me with the most sinister look on her face. Without saying a word she pushed me onto my back and immediately grabbed the waistband on my sweats and underwear and in one motion pulled them down to my ankles and off of my legs. "Oh my" she gasped as she stared at my raging hard-on. "It looks even bigger than I imagined it after seeing you adjust yourself in the kitchen." After saying that she hungrily dove towards my waist and grabbed my cock with both hands and gently began stroking my manhood. God it felt so good having her hands rubbing my cock. After a few strokes of my cock she moved her hands to my balls and began gently caressing them as her mouth darted for my cock. She began by licking the head of my cock then opened wide and fully covered my cock with her warm wet mouth, taking me deep inside her mouth and holding it there for just a moment. She then began slurping and sucking all over my cock as her hands continued their gentle work on my balls. For someone who hadn't had cock in so long she sure hadn't forgotten how to handle one. She sucked my cock with such enthusiasm, running her tongue around it and taking it deep in her mouth, at times nearly gagging herself. I began running my hands through her hair as she began picking up the pace of her sucking and licking. Katie was very good at sucking cock but, damn, even she didn't show as much enthusiasm as Donna was now showing with my hard cock in her mouth. I began to feel my balls tighten and an orgasm building. Apparently Donna felt the same thing because she took one hand and began fervently jerking on my cock as she sucked on just the head.

"Oh fuck yes Donna, Im going to Cum," I gasped, myself now the one who was becoming out of breath. I thought she would maybe pull away and let the cum shoot out of me but instead when it started to shoot out she pulled off a bit and let it shoot into her mouth onto her tongue. What an amazing sight that was. My cum was shooting into my mother-in-law's hot mouth. I kept shooting so much cum at her and she kept letting it inside her mouth. Some hit her face, which was an even hotter sight, and it was running down her cheeks and landing on her tits. As soon as I had finished cumming, she sucked on the head of my cock making sure it was clean of my cum then wiped off the cum on her face and her tits with her fingers, sucking on them as well, tasting all the cum I had just given her.

Donna then layed back on the couch, spreading her legs wide and lifting them in the air, looking up at me and saying "Now Jacob, Fuck this tight pussy, I know you want to." Staring down at her inviting pussy I grabbed ahold of my cock, still hard as a rock and slid between her legs, postitioning the head of my cock at the opening of her wet pussy. She rested her legs on my shoulders as my cock slipped right inside her soaking wetness. As I had figured, her pussy was the tightest pussy I've ever been inside, but she was so fucking wet that it slid right inside, gripping my pole like no other had before. As I entered her her eyes got real big and almost seemed to roll to the back of her head as she let out a huge gasp for air. I pushed slowly deep inside her then rested there, enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her warm, wet pussy. I reached down and began massaging her tits, squeezing her nipples with my thumb and finger. I then started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy, My balls slapping against her ass as I fucked her. Her breathing increased as I pounded my cock inside her with reckless abandon. "Oh Fuck Yes Jacob, Fuck my tight pussy" she started screaming at me. Boy was she a loud fuck, just the way her daughter was. She squeezed my head with her legs as I continued thrusting deeper and faster inside her.

I then pulled out of her and took her hands and lifted her to her feet. We embraced in a kiss as she reached down and stroked on my cock. I pulled away from the kiss and turned her around. She instictively bent over, showing me her beautiful ass. I grabbed her hips and dove my cock back into her pussy and began thrusting into her once again. She pushed herself back into me, meeting me thrust for thrust. Her hand reached up and she began rubbing her clit as I proceeded to fuck her doggy-style. Her pussy beginning to get tighter and tighter around my cock when all of a sudden her legs began to buckle and she started having her second orgasm of the evening. "Oh fuck yes" she started repeating between her screams. I had to literally hold her up as I fucked her during this very intense orgasm. I kept up my barrage of thrusting into her and her trembling seemed to go on forever. With each thrust the volume in her voice seemed to go up a notch as she screamed my name in pure ecstasy.

As her orgasm subsided I guided us both down to our knees, still inside her, slowing my pace down dramatically. She rested on the edge of the couch as I continued sliding in and out of my mother-in-law's soaking wet tight pussy. Staring down at her lucious ass I knew right then and there that I had to have a feel inside it as well. I reached down to her pussy as I was still fucking her and lubed my fingers with her moistness. Then I began gently lubing up her puckered little ass hole, getting a shocked gasp from Donna. She turned her head to look at me. "You dirty dirty boy" she said. "I know what you are thinking, Go ahead Jacob and fuck my tight little ass." With that being said I slowly inserted a finger inside her tight ass-hole, getting quite the response from Donna as I was now penetrating both holes at the same time. "Oh God Jacob I love that. Put your big cock in there now," she demanded.

So I obliged, of course, slipping my cock from her pussy and my finger from her ass. I lapped up more juices from her pussy with my fingers and made sure to lube her ass and my cock with her moist juices. Then I positioned my cock at the entrance of her even tighter hole. I slowly started to push inside her. It took a bit to get in but she slowly relaxed to the point where my cock slid right into her ass. The screams and moans coming from her lips were such an amazing sound. The tightness of her ass around my cock was too much for me as I began moaning in pleasure as well. The more she got used to my cock in her ass the more she began pushing back into me, allowing me to penetrate her to the maximum, my balls touching her pussy with each inward stroke.

She then pulled herself away from me and turned around, pushing me down to the floor, laying me on my back. She then straddled on top of me, and grabbing my cock, repositioned it back in line with her ass. She lowered down onto my cock with one push and began slowly riding me. I reached up and began playing with her monstrous tits as I uncontrollably thrusted up to meet her, our rhythm totally in sync. I could begin to feel an amazing orgasm coming on and she could sense it as well and began really working my cock with her ass, tightening it up with each up stroke, trying to milk the cum right out of me. "Cum deep in me Jacob" she demanded, her moans getting louder and louder.

"Oh God Donna Im cuming" I screamed as she pushed down on me as I jerked up into her and began filling her hot ass with my cum. Shot after shot seemed to pump out of me. My own moans just as loud as her's now.

As my orgasm subsided she just sat there on my cock. Out of breath, I looked up and saw Donna smiling at me. "You really enjoyed that didn't you, Jacob."

"Oh yes I did Donna" I said still trying to catch my breath. "But what about Katie" I asked as I began to remember that Donna was after all my mother-in-law. "This was all her idea" she said as a very shocked look came over my face. "When you went out to get us supper I called her and she said that the doctor had told her to refrain from sex until after the baby was born and she felt bad because she knew that there would be no way you could hold out for that long. She also said how you were feeling really in a rut lately with all the financial pressures suddenly thrust upon you. So she asked me to do this as a favor to her. I was really hesitant at first but God Jacob I'm glad I followed through with it."

Just then the phone rang. Donna slid off my cock, which was still hard as a rock, and went and grabbed the phone. She answered the phone and I heard her say "Well hello Katie."

To be continued.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds