A Nudist Family Reunion Ch. 01

Paul's eyes never left her open snatch. He looked ravenous. "You're tempting me. It's kind of mesmerizing actually. The inside of your vagina has these intricate little folds. While you were talking, the opening was getting larger and smaller. I was wondering if you were doing that on purpose. You're hole looks kind of small actually. I thought it would be larger."

Hannah's sexual urgency was overwhelming now. "Paul," she said, almost pleading. "You're embarrassing me. Please. Put your finger in me. I want you to. . . . Oh."

She felt his finger enter her warily. She could tell she was wet and it slipped in easily without any friction. She spontaneously pushed against the slow thrust of her brother's finger, quickly engulfing him. A light spasm tickled her as he gingerly twisted his finger around inside of her. A giggle escaped her. She resisted the urge to hump his finger, and, instead, let him explore her in his innocent way.

"It's wet and wrinkly. I didn't think it was like that. It's warm and soft too. It feels good."

"Mmm . . . what did you think it would be like?"

"I thought it would be smoother, I guess. I don't know. I like it. How does this feel to you?"

"It feels good, like, I don't want you to stop. Maybe someday, a nice girl will let you put more than just a finger in her. You think you'd like that?"

"Yeah, you could say that. Now that I know what I was missing, I think I really need to get laid. God, I'm imagining how sweet my dick would feel inside you right now . . . I mean, if you weren't my sister . . . You're so wet and tight. I'm about to cum just thinking about it."

"Don't get too worked up." She laughed at him. "Do you want to feel my clit?"

"Okay," he sounded excited now. He pulled his finger out of her quickly with an audible slurp. Paul looked at his glistening finger and brought it up to his nose. Then, to Hannah's astonishment, he licked it.

"Did you just lick your finger?" her eyes wide in exaggerated surprise.

"I was just curious."

"Did you like it?"

"Kind of. It doesn't taste bad. It's musky."

"When you're done licking my pussy juice, give me your finger." She held out her hand.

Hannah took her brother's wet finger in her hand and pulled it down to her pussy. She spread open the top of her labia with one hand and, with the other, she pressed the tip of his finger against her aroused love button. She pushed his finger hard against herself and ground it up and down. She shuddered with the sudden pleasure, but she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She didn't want him to know how turned on she was. She wanted to play it cool. "That's it. Do you feel the bump?"

"Yeah."

"That's my clit." She rubbed her brother's finger harder. "I'm kind of aroused. Can you feel it?"

"Uhuh."

"Oh!" the sound escaped her mouth despite her best efforts. She laughed, "I'm amazingly turned on right now. Yours is just more obvious." She swung her foot around until her toes found his hard-on. She played her foot against her brother's erection while he continued to rub his finger on her excited clit. "You know you're going to have to do something with that thing before dad and Aunt Lana get here." She looked up at Paul thoughtfully.

Paul looked down where Hannah was stroking the sensitive sole of her foot against his hard cock. "I'm pretty close I think, but you probably don't want my sperm on your foot."

Hannah shuddered with pleasure as her brother rubbed her clit hard, his finger wet with vaginal fluid. "Slow down a little Paul," she instructed, "Yeah, that feels good."

She stopped teasing him with her foot and dropped her leg on his lap. His dick flopped against her thigh. She felt his dick twitch against her. A teardrop of sticky liquid dribbled onto her leg from the tip of his penis.

She looked up at the clock and contemplated. In that moment, her sexual anticipation was so intense, it no longer seemed to matter to Hannah that Paul was her brother, yet there was still a faint but insistent whisper of reason that kept reminding her of the fact. She announced boldly, "God, I wish you weren't my brother right now. I am so ready to be fucked. I need someone inside me right now!" Paul looked momentarily petrified.

An idea came to her. She grinned, showing her teeth, as the thought developed and became more insistent. Emboldened with arousal, she gave voice to her thought, "Do you want to masturbate?"

"You want me to right now? You don't mind?"

"I thought we could both do it," she said sheepishly. "Is that too weird?"

"No, that's cool with me."

"Do you want to stick your finger inside me again?" her voice low as if to hide her depravity, "Touch me? While we masturbate?"

Paul's looked startled, but he responded without question, thrusting his finger inside her moist opening, quickly this time. She moaned gently in surprise. "More fingers," she whispered, and again, he complied. "Not like that, thrust them. Yeah, but harder. Oh. Oh. That's it. That's it. Masturbate with me." Hannah fingered her clit as she started to thrust back against her brother's fingers.

He surrendered silently to her craven demand. She felt his hand grasp his penis against her thigh. His knuckles rubbed up and down against her thigh. At first he started to lose his rhythm with his other hand as he started pleasuring himself. "Keep thrusting," she pleaded, "yeah, yeah," and then both hands were in sync.

"Do you like . . . oh . . . masturbating while you . . . oh God . . . while you touch me there?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Is this the first time . . . yeah, don't stop . . . the first time you've finger fucked a girl?"

"Yes."

"Do you like finger fucking me? . . . Oh God . . . Do you like finger fucking your sister?! . . . Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! . . . I'm gunna cum if you don't stop! . . . Oh yeah! . . . You want your sister to cum?!" Hannah arched her back and pushed her pelvis hard against her brother's hand. "You're making me cum! Yes!" She felt herself spasm and squeeze on her brother's fingers with intense pleasure.

"God, I'm going to cum too. You better move your leg," he blurted with polite concern.

"Cum on me! Do it."

Hannah moaned as a slight contraction squeezed pleasurably then released on her brother's fingers, relaxing blissfully. She was floating in a sea of ecstasy when her brother's warm cum finally spurt over and over on her exposed thigh. The spurts seemed to go on a long time. Her thigh felt like it was soaked with wet dripping warmth.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum," she said, opening her eyes and smiling. "I can't believe you actually came on my leg."

"I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. You really really turned me on."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." She smiled mischievously.

They had a moment of relaxed silence together, ignoring the dripping semen. Paul's fingers were still inside her. She squeezed on them playfully. "Did you feel that?" she asked softly.

"Uhuh. Can you smell the cum?"

"Yeah, it smells like sex in here." Hannah looked up at the clock again. "They're going to get here any minute," she announced with sudden urgency. Maybe you should . . ." she looked down at where his hand was still probing the fleshy folds of her cunt.

"Right," he quickly pulled his fingers out and wiped the wetness on his bare chest. "Thanks for letting me feel your vagina. That was nice. Now I know what its like."

In the wake of her intense orgasm, her brother's comment struck her as absurd, but Hannah just smiled, "My pleasure."

"I'm going to take a shower," he announced. "Do you want to take one first?"

"No, you go ahead. I'll take one after you're done. I want to rest a minute." She lifted her leg to let her brother get up. He picked up his stacked clothes and closed the door of the bathroom behind him.

Hannah looked around the room for something to wipe the cum off with. It felt cold and clammy now and was starting to dry around the edges. She didn't see anything suitable. Her clothes were strewn across the living room floor, but she might have to wear them again. Wiping it on her aunt's furniture or her curtains would be too degenerate. Finally, she picked up her panties, deciding she wouldn't need to wear them even if she put her skirt back on.

She used her panties to wipe the cum off the sofa first, but even after wiping carefully, there was still a noticeable wet spot. Worry troubled her thoughts. She wondered if it still smelled strongly. She couldn't tell anymore. She wiped up the inside of her thigh, catching the big globs of semen, but her panties were too small to soak it all up. Her thigh was still wet when she dropped the panties to the floor, but she was going to shower anyway.

She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. It felt wrong walking around naked with her brother's cum on her leg. She felt deviant. It was a good feeling. On reflection, she thought she was surprisingly relaxed about what she had just done with her brother. There was no hint of guilt. She felt fine, even pleased. The stress about the reunion seemed to have died away. Somehow, it had broken the tension and released her anxiety.

With the sound of a car door closing, Hannah's frame of mind reversed itself from contentment to acute stress.

She stepped quickly into the living room. She saw people through the opening in the front curtains. They were headed toward the front door. Hannah froze. She had recognized her aunt and saw a bearded man. She glimpsed another man who might have been her father. They were fully clothed. Hannah quickly looked down at her nakedness, then at her scattered clothes on the floor. There wasn't time; they were about to walk in the door. Her feet suddenly felt like they were embedded in concrete, attached firmly where they were on the floor. There was sickness in the pit of her stomach. A flash of regret gnawed at her, why did she have to shave her pussy? She wished Paul would step out of the bathroom.

The door opened. Hannah smiled guiltily, involuntarily; it felt sculpted on her face. She squeezed her legs together self-consciously, but it had a reverse effect. She could feel her moist labia protrude, squeezed between her thighs. Aunt Lana walked in first followed by the two men. Her father was tall. She saw his smile melt away as he met her gaze. The other man was shorter and older. He had grey hair and a white beard. He stopped short when he saw her, almost fell face-first but caught himself awkwardly. She had no idea who he was.

Hannah stood mortified, the only nude person in the room. She looked at her father who she last saw four years ago, searching his face for a reaction of any kind. She watched his eyes track down her naked body to her smooth pubic mound. She happened to be standing in a beam of sunlight that came through the partially-opened curtains, illuminating the lower half of her body like a spot light. The sunlight on her bare skin felt warm. Under other circumstances she would have enjoyed it. She was acutely aware there was an utter absence of pubic hair that would otherwise hide her exposed pussy lips. It felt obscenely wet all around her crotch where Paul had managed to smear her vaginal fluid wantonly. She wondered if the cum on her leg was shining in the sunlight, or maybe it had dried into a white crust by now. She didn't dare look down at herself. She wanted to disappear. The thoughts raced through her mind in a matter of seconds, but it felt to her like an eternity. After what must have been a brief moment of surprised reaction on her father's part, his gaze dropped from her nude vulva to the floor where Hannah's strewn clothes made the room look like a crime scene.

Lana was the first to break the tension. "Its so good to see you Hannah dear." Lana wrapped her arms around her. Hannah hugged her back. She wanted to hide her nakedness in her aunt's embrace. Lana stepped back and held her at arms-length, "You're already back into the Solvie groove. I'm really glad to see that. I can't wait to get naked. It always makes me uncomfortable to wear clothes now. But I guess it's a necessity for going into town." Aunt Lana always knew just what to say, Hannah thought. She relaxed a little.

Her father, Arthur, came up to her, looking into her eyes now. She was glad that he was smiling again. He opened his arms in invitation. "It's been so long, princess."

Hannah stepped forward into her father's arms. He was a tall thin man, the same body shape as Paul. Without hesitation, he wrapped his long arms around her nude body and squeezed her tightly against him. His large hands felt rough on her bare back. If her father had been put off by her nakedness, it didn't keep him from hugging her enthusiastically. He held her for a long time, looking down into her eyes. "I've really missed you little one," he told her, "I'm truly sorry it's been so long. You've grown up while I was away."

"I missed you too dad," she looked up at him, her arms around him. In her father's arms, she felt like a child again. Her bare nipples chaffed against his wool shirt.

Arthur turned to the side, one arm now around her shoulders, holding her tightly against him. "This is Elwyn. He's the pastor at the Solvie Church."

The man stepped toward her, his hand out. He was shorter than Hannah, and his eyes, magnified by thick glasses, seemed to stare at her. She put and hand forward; he clasped it with both his hands and shook so vigorously she could feel her naked boobs shudder. "Welcome, welcome. Your Aunt has been such an important part of our little community. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here. Maybe I'll see you in church."

She smiled politely. Behind the man, Hannah watched her aunt bend down and pick up her scattered clothes one by one. She held her breath when Lana picked up her panties. She waited for an embarrassing query about their wetness. It occurred to Hannah that besides being wet, they must reek of semen. She sighed when Lana said, without any indication of suspicion, "I'm just going to put these in the bedroom, Sweetie." Then to everyone, "sit down, make yourselves comfortable."

There were two sofas in the room. Elwyn sat on one, and Arthur on the other. Hannah wanted to go to the bathroom, so she could clean her leg off, but her brother still hadn't come out. Feeling awkward, Hannah sat down next to her father. He immediately put his arm around her shoulders. "So how was you trip?" he asked, looking down at her. Hannah crossed her legs self-consciously. The semen felt cold and sticky between her bare thighs. She made a few whining comments about the bus trip from Seattle. Some guy who smelled like he never took a bath in his life sat next to her all the way to Eugene. Arthur laughed and said, next time, he'll buy her a plane ticket.

Paul emerged from the bathroom, in his clothes again. Lana met him coming out of the hall, "Why Paul, I thought you would be nude by now. Look at your sister. Isn't she the brave one?"

Paul looked at her with a smirk.

She crossed her arms under her protruding breasts and glared back at him.

Through the long visit, Hannah could swear the pastor kept looking at her bare chest though his thick glasses. She was relieved when he left. When she finally got the nerve to stand up, she had to peel her thighs apart. The semen was tacky and mixed with sweat now. She had the sensation that all eyes were on her ass as she walked out of the room, but she tried to assure herself, her father wouldn't possibly stare at her nude ass. Her brother on the other hand . . .

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds