A Nudist Family Reunion Ch. 03

Hannah tried to take another drink, but the bottle was empty.

Joel put a hand on her shoulder and leaned into her, saying something.

Hannah immediately jerked away. "Don't fucking touch me!" she blurted.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were having fun."

"You need to leave and take your stupid sister with you."

"She's not stupid and she's with your brother. He seems okay with it."

Hannah found the keys to her father's vintage BMW in his desk and walked out, ignoring Joel's further verbalizations.

In the driveway Hannah fiddled with the keys before finally getting the door open. She managed to get the engine started when Aunt Lana's car pulled into the driveway behind her.

Hannah immediately got out of the car and headed back for the study. She heard Arthur and Lana behind her. Questions were in the air.

Back in the study she told Joel, "you have to go now. My dad is here." But, Arthur and Lana were already in the room in full nudist exposure.

"What's going on Dear?" Lana asked, but Arthur just looked at Hannah with an analytical glare.

Joel excused himself with a mumble and nearly bolted from the room. She heard him pound on Paul's door calling for his sister.

"You're drunk," Arthur stated.

"We were having fun," Hannah retorted. Even drunk she could see her father was on a path to an explosion and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"You drank my Scotch and you were trying to drive my car. Drunk." He closed in on her.

Hannah's heart was racing. She backed up until her butt was up against her father's desk. "I'm an adult," she said weakly.

"You are too young to drink, and you were trying to drive drunk. You could have killed someone. Adults go to jail for that. How dare you try to drive drunk. What were you possibly thinking!" He was inches from her now.

"I . . . I . . ." Hannah was stuck, but she leaned backward over the desk. Her hand hit the antique inkwell, knocking it to the floor.

"You what? Are you going to make an excuse for yourself? You say you're an adult, but we leave you for a few hours and you try to go out there on the road in this condition? You have no right to be in here drinking my Scotch to begin with much less sharing it with strangers! You have no right to drive my car without permission! You never, never have the right to drive drunk! Don't you dare make an excuse for that!"

Hannah, pinned to the desk by her naked looming father, turned her face away from him. A sob erupted against her will.

"How can I trust you now? Do I have to hide my alcohol and my keys from you? Are you really an adult? You aren't acting like an adult. I have a mind to turn you around and spank your butt like I did when you were a little girl."

Hannah felt a hard pressure on her stomach just above her pubis. She looked down to see her naked father's cock fully erect. It looked massive to her. It was red. He stood so close to her, it pressed deeply into her naked stomach and he seemed oblivious to it, continuing his rant.

"So what am I supposed to do Hannah? You're too old to spank. How do I teach you what you did was wrong. I want you to tell me. What do I do with you?"

She felt the head of her father's cock throbbing in her stomach. It was his heartbeat, she thought. She was feeling his heartbeat through his cock. His heart was racing too, just like hers. She wondered if her father was sexually aroused by his anger or was it because of her nakedness or both?

Aunt Lana was there, her hand on Arthur's shoulder. "Arthur," she said urgently, "calm down. Look at what you are doing."

Everyone one looked down at his erection, but Arthur was dismissive. "She needs to answer my questions." Instead of backing off, he stepped in, pressing his cock harder against her.

Paul was in the room now. Hannah saw him behind Arthur and could see that Paul also had an erection. Was it from Angele or was he aroused by what their father was doing to her? Hannah wondered. She also wondered if he was still a virgin.

Lana put a hand on Arthur's red throbbing cock and gently caressed him. "Arthur, what are you doing? She's sorry. She won't do it again. Let me help you calm down."

But, he did not step back. He ignored Lana's caresses and said, "She needs to answer for herself."

Hannah's world was spinning. She was drunk and the room was filled anger and fear and the threat of sex.

Suddenly everything made sense. Lana was trying vainly to appease Arthur with a handjob, but Hannah knew her father was focused completely on her right now and his anger would not abate until she submitted to him.

Hannah turned around where she stood, turning her back on her father until she felt his erection between her butt cheeks. She bent forward over his desk, dramatically sweeping papers and objects to the floor with wide motions of her arms. She raised her naked ass up against his member.

"What are you doing? Do you think I'm going to spank you?" The anger in Arthur's was lessened, replaced by confusion.

Hannah looked back at Paul as she reached back and grabbed hold of her father's erection, guiding it to her exposed asshole. That would be her punishment. Arthur had wanted her to choose. She wanted her father to punish her sexually and Paul would watch and she would watch Paul as he watched. Paul's face was contorted with emotion, but his gaze was locked on her.

Aunt Lana's voice came, "Hannah, stop that. Your father doesn't want to do that to you."

"She can choose," came Arthur's voice, hard and determined. Now he had realized what was happening. "Is this what you want Hannah?"

"Yes Dad."

"Hannah, Dear," Lana interjected, "there are other ways. You know your father has quite a large penis. Have you ever done anal before? It might hurt you. I don't want to see you hurt"

"Please. Please just get it over." Hannah kept her eyes on her brother, watching him react to the sexual drama.

"Oh Dear," Lana said. "If you're really going to do this, you need to do it right. Just hold on Arthur."

Lana rummaged around the strewn objects on the floor until she found the hand cream. Hannah felt her Aunt's fingers on her anus, spreading cool soothing cream on her. Then a finger gently entered, spreading cream inside her.

Finally she felt her aunt's hand guiding her father's huge cock against her anus. Arthur gripped her ass cheeks with both hands and Hannah felt his cock head start to press hard against her nether opening. She should have been afraid. She should have squeezed her anus hard to block her father's angry cock, but the Scotch had done its work and Hannah found herself relaxed on the desk and her anus was relaxed and fearless.

"Be gentle, Arthur," Lana warned. "You need to stop if it's too painful for her."

"Of course," Hannah's father said gruffly as his cock slowly forced Hannah's anus open.

Hannah was comforted that she still felt Aunt Lana's hand there, carefully controlling the speed at which "Barbar" entered into her.

Hannah looked at her brother lovingly as she felt her father's warm fleshy rod make it's slow relentless entry into her. Paul looked both dismayed and entranced. His cock was still hard leading Hannah to believe he was turned on by what was happening to her.

She winced as the full width of Barbar was forced into her ass. She reflexively squeezed on her father and felt some pleasure. Then she relaxed again, willing herself to open to him.

"Are you okay Dear?" Lana asked.

"Yes, keep going please," Hannah managed, but tears filled her eyes.

Her father continued to slowly shove his erection into her and she was able to keep herself relaxed and open, letting him in.

"Do you like it?" Paul asked sharply from the back of the room.

"Yes, I like it," Hannah said, looking at him. Proving the point, she pushed her ass back against her father's hardness, completely enveloping him.

Arthur gripped her butt cheeks and started slowly pumping his enormous cock in and out of her.

Hannah squeezed and relaxed rhythmically on her father. She reached a hand underneath and started tweeking her clit with a finger.

Hannah moaned loudly as her father sped up his pumping. Soon his hands were moving on her body until he gripped her boobs. His cock was ramming her hard now and Arthur grunted with exertion.

At first she had felt like her father was teaching her a lesson with his big dick, but now she felt he was taken over by his arousal. He was fucking her in earnest. Assfucking her with an animal pleasure. He pounded her. Hannah pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Fuck me harder Dad," Hannah goaded him.

And, Arthur did what she asked. It was painful now, but Hannah took it.

She gave herself little orgasms with her fingers. Looking back at Paul, she said, "I just had an orgasm."

Paul suddenly turned and left the room.

Hannah wanted to call after him, but she didn't. She had wanted him to see until the end.

Arthur slowed and hammered her with two last massive thrusts of his cock, then he stopped fully inside of her. She felt him twitch and spurt.

Finally he let out a sigh and pulled out. He let go of her boobs and stepped back.

Hannah wanted to jump up and run away, but her butt burned painfully, and she lay on the desk as if paralyzed. She felt cum ooze out of her.

Lana comforted her and helped her up. She took tiny steps with her Aunt's help, walking slowly out of the room. She made eye contact with her father on the way out. She couldn't read him. He looked emotionless, standing, looking back at her without reaction, his cock still hard and glistening wet. Neither spoke.

Lana helped her into bed, then climbed in next to her. Lana held her. Naked, Hannah's body intertwined with her Aunt's. Lana's voluptuous boobs were soft and warm against her, comforting and calming her confused emotions.

Hannah felt a tingle through her body when she unexpectedly felt her aunt's lips on her nipple. Hannah quickly aroused again as her aunt started kissing her naked body. Lana kissed and kissed, slowly moving down Hannah's abdomen and finally kissing her sex.

Hannah opened her legs for her loving aunt.

Lana's tongue lapped at her warm aroused crotch, licking Arthur's semen from every nook and cranny.

Hannah relaxed into her little orgasms as Lana licked at her clit.

Hannah cried and came and cried some more.

"Do you want Paul?" Lana finally said.

"I wanted him."

"You still do, I think. I know you love your brother and I know he loves you too."

"He doesn't," Hannah sobbed.

"Stay right here Hannah. I will go get him and he will show you how much he loves you. Don't move a muscle. I want you to be just like this for him."

"Okay Aunt Lana." Hannah's eyes were filled with tears and her legs were wide apart. Her crotch felt cold and wet, covered with her aunt's saliva and the remnants of her father's cum.

Moments later she heard Lana's voice whispering. Lana and Paul entered the room. Lana was holding his hand, whispering in his ear, and with her other hand, she stroked Paul's erection.

"Look at your sister's pussy," she heard Lana say to Paul.

He did and she thought she saw his dick twitch as he did.

"She looks good doesn't she," Lana continued.

Paul nodded, and Hannah opened her legs further.

Lana guided Paul forward, to the foot of the bed, facing Hannah's open crotch. She knelt down in front of him. "Tell her Paul," she said before taking his dick into her mouth.

Paul looked dismayed by what his aunt was doing to him, but he managed, "I'm still . . . I'm still a virgin."

"You are?" Hannah blurted.

"Yes . . . Oh, Aunt Lana, oh my God."

Hannah started to tear up again in spite of herself.

She saw Lana step back from Paul's dick. "I don't want to spoil you for your sister. You need to give your cock to her now. Go to her. She is open for you Paul."

"Are you going to make love to me Paul?" Hannah asked with a shaky voice.

"Do you want me to?"

Hannah couldn't speak so she nodded and tears rolled down the sides of her face.

Paul moved forward, climbed onto the bed between Hannah's open legs. "I'm sorry I was . . . I was afraid . . . you're my sister . . . but I wanted to all along . . . I really wanted--"

Hannah shushed her brother and pulled him over her. She took his dick in her hand. He was warm and throbbing and wet with Lana's saliva. She looked up at her brother and smiled at him pausing to take in the moment. He looked anxious, but she watch his expression relax as she rubbed the tip of his hardened cock up and down her pussy lips.

She took a deep breath and held her brother's erection at her opening. She looked up into his eyes. He looked happy now, just happy, as he slowly entered her for the first time.

He gave out a little sigh of pleasure when he pressed all the way into her. He stopped there and held it, looking back into her gaze.

Hannah quivered. A chill followed by goose bumps passed over her entirety. Paul didn't move, he just pressed into her firmly and held. It's real, she thought, It's really real. She squeezed herself on her brother and quivered some more. Her brother's cock is really inside her, she meditated and squeezed some more on him, feeling him inside of her and wanting him to feel her too.

Her body rippled with pleasure as her brother began to move inside of her, ever so slowly and gently. She squeezed rapidly trying to induce an orgasm. He moved with torcherous slowness, teasing her with little pleasures.

Abruptly, she pushed hard against him and could feel his long cock push against her cervix.

"Yes, Paul," she exhorted, "fuck me. Fuck me now Paul."

Her brother sped up his movements inside her. Looking at her with an expression mixed with pleasure and uncertainty.

"Harder Paul," she encouraged. "It's good. You can do it harder. Do it as hard as you want Paul. I want you to."

Then her pleasure began as he rammed her over and over. She let out loud moans with every thrust. Loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

"Faster Paul, fuck me hard. Fuck your sister and make me cum."

He started ramming her and Hannah hit the headboard and pushed back on his every thrust. She quickly built up and could feel it coming.

"You're going to make me cum Paul. You're going to make your sister cum. Do you want me to cum? Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Do you feel it?" She clamped on her brother in an implosion of pleasure as he continued to ram her harder than ever.

She relax and opened as he sped up, building toward his own climax.

"Do it Paul," she said. "Cum inside me. Cum inside your sister. Let loose inside me. Please cum. I want to feel you cum. Do it Paul. Cum in me."

At last he rammed her one last time and she felt him explode inside her.

He collapsed on top of her and she held him in a tight embrace with her arms and her legs. They were both drenched in sweat. His cock stayed hard inside her and she squeezed on him. "I love you Paul," she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too," he whispered back, and Hannah smiled.

"That was beautiful," came Lana's voice.

Hannah and Paul both looked, startled. Lana and Arthur both stood by the bedside, naked, their hands on each others' genitals in mutual masturbation.

"May we join you?" Lana asked.

Hannah nodded, wondering what Lana had in mind, as she felt a final pleasure at her brother's withdrawal from her.

Lana went to Paul and Arthur climbed on the bed over Hannah, his cock enormous and erect above her.

"I'm sorry about earlier," Arthur said, "I over did it I'm afraid. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine Dad. I wanted you to."

"I'd like to make up for it Hannah. May I make love to you?"

"You want to fuck me Dad?"

"I want to show you some love and affection after what happened. I would be honored to make love to you. But, only if you want to. I will be gentle. I can go just halfway in, if you prefer."

Hannah looked to her other side. Paul was on his back and Aunt Lana was straddling his hard-on, slowly slipping herself down onto his shaft. Paul glanced at her and smiled, his eyes half-lidded in pleasure.

She smiled at her brother and turned back to her father. "Yes. Dad. Yes. I would like it if you made love to me now. I think I would enjoy that."

Hannah held her legs up high as her father moved to face her crotch.

"I want you to know," he said, "I love you very much. I know I get angry sometimes and I have a temper, but you are my only daughter and I will always love you and I want only the best for you."

"I know Dad."

She felt her father finger her clit, arousing her yet again with rippling pleasures.

"You're a good girl," he said as his elephantine cock pushed into her slick pussy, wet with her brother's cum.

She moaned rhythmically to her father's firm confident thrusts, sloshing in her and Paul's juices. "I love you Dad," she said between thrusts.

Paul finished with Lana before Arthur was done and as Hanna's father fucked her, she found her brother's cock in her mouth and her Aunt kissing her breasts.

Her father expertly brought her to climax and she came on him before he filled her with his semen. Paul finished in her mouth and she drank and licked his cum with devotion.

Hannah was intoxicated with pleasures. The room was filled with the aroma of cum and sex. The family relaxed together on the bed in silence for awhile before getting up and making dinner together.

That night Hannah slept with Paul and they made love again and again.

The next night she slept with Aunt Lana and the night after that she slept with her father.

As the summer wore on, the sexual tension in the family was replaced by easy and lingering pleasures in the afternoons, passionate pairings in the evenings, and joyous orgasmic greetings every morning.

Lana, as always, was welcoming and generous with her affections. Hannah, for the first time in her life, came to appreciate the ecstasy of a woman's gentle touch. She cherished the nights she slept with her Aunt. They were special girl time. Aunt Lana more than anyone knew how to get Hannah off in unique and special ways. Hannah never ceased to be surprised by the heights orgasm she experienced on her aunt's fingers and tongue.

Hannah was still intimidated by her father's personality as well has his frightenly endowed sexual organ, but after spending many nights alone and naked in bed with him, and sharing a kind of respectful yet deeply felt passion together, in a way that only father and daughter can ever really know, Hannah came to trust him and trust that he would never truly hurt her. Her father made love to her with a power and confidence that made her cum quickly and intensely. She came to look forward to her nights with him, knowing he would fuck her with skill and dignity bringing her to orgasm two and three times before he filled her with his bountiful fatherly semen. Cumming together every few nights had taken the tension out of the air and Hannah found her father to be more relaxed and jovial than she had ever known him to be before.

But Hannah had a special place in her heart and in her loins for her big brother Paul. They spent many hours together every day talking and playing and giving each other pleasures big and small. All the teasing was replaced with tenderness and ardor. Hannah enjoyed teaching her big brother all the arts of love making. Every day she showed him something new and he absorbed her lessons eagerly honing his skills by making his sister cum in every way she showed him how. She felt deeply bonded with her brother, sharing every inch her body with him and every nuance of her desires.

Paul, for his part, opened his heart to his sister and gave back many fold all the desires and affections she had shared with him. As the summer neared its end, they made plans for a future together. Sister and brother would go their separate ways, but they would stay in touch and get together every month or two to share a weekend in private together. Hannah told Paul, she didn't care if he saw other women or got a girlfriend, as long as he would see her regularly and make love to her when she wanted and need him to.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds