• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Nymph's Journal - Me and My Body

A Nymph's Journal - Me and My Body

I've already introduced myself in the last text (the first page). This time, to give you a little more detail about myself, I've complied a few excerpts about my body, and my relationship with it. The approximate time of the writing (I didn't keep track of the exact days when I wrote) is between brackets.

"[Spring 2006]

Due to yesterday's running about [from the previous writings, I had recently changed jobs], I went to sleep under a rare dry spell. This morning I woke up and everybody had left already. As sunlight came through the window, my whole body, back lighted, showed on my mirror. It has been a little hot, so I didn't bother putting on anything more than some old, comfortable panties to sleep.

There was nothing left to do for a few days; paperwork already done, new job starts next week. As soon as I saw my silhouette, my panties immediately slipped down. My figure isn't perfect, of course - though nobody ever complained about it - but this morning, all of my little flaws seemed like qualities. After all, my small breasts are nothing short of perky; they also fit easily inside one's mouth, and they can be licked and nibbled and sucked and drooled all over at once. I don't have the slimmest silhouette below my waist, but this just means I have a bigger and soft bottom to be fondled with at will. My round thighs, which I once thought too fat, means that rubbing them just in the right manner, I can stimulate myself discretely, something that's yet to master to the point of exploding into climax anywhere and everywhere.

Even the small stubs of my shaved mound and inner thighs seemed, at that time, perfect. Every fold of prominent flesh of my labia minora, the dark-crimson color of my somewhat swollen big nipples, even the little plumpness I have for a belly were as if they were right in the place they should be.

Kneeling on my bed, looking at this wonderful body of mine (and by that point I was absolutely sure it is perfect) I touched myself all over, feeling every lump, every fold and every corner of me until it felt like I was going to explode - my bladder was still full, as walking to the bathroom before would kill the early morning mood. Having a condom to spare, since Ph... and I didn't spend all of them on the weekend, I wrapped it around my mascara - the longer, less thick one - and slowly stuck it in my ass. Not even halfway through its length, with my free hand clamping my nipples, I came without vaginal stimulation, even though it wasn't the most intense one (just like the other day).

I barely made it to the bathroom on time, still with my mascara half stuck inside my ass; it made me light-headed to hollow my butthole and empty my bladder at the same time after an orgasm. Also, I had to change my bed sheet because of the big, wet spot left where my pussy rubbed against it."

"[February 2007]

Today made hitting the gym before the holiday season really worth it. I was doing some ab workouts when one of the trainers came up to me and started hitting conversation. St... told me she was really happy with my daily checking in the gym - apparently, nobody really takes it seriously after January. New Year's resolutions fade out quickly. When I got up, she playfully slapped my left butt cheek.

— Don't mean to be indiscreet — she told me, on that southern-ish accent of hers — but this will get real tight in no time.

Even if it doesn't happen, there's something that makes me feel really comfortable in this gym. The way the girls talk to one another - we're not women-only, but there aren't many men around at the times I'm there - about all kinds of subjects, with no taboo, is incredible. I was thinking about it when I got into the shower room. My showers are not usually long, but right as when I was about to finish washing myself, two girls entered together, talking about their sex lives.

Now St...'s playful slap and comment from before already made me feel sexy, and now I have to listen to this girl describing the oral sex she had got, while the other made remarkable comments about the size of her husband's cock. It was like dropping a match into a gallon of oil. My hand dropped almost instantly to my crotch; two soapy fingers pushed up my asshole, while the other hand rubbed and fiddled with my clitoris. Standing under the shower, the steamy hot water massaging my back, I came hard enough to make my legs shake a little - I almost lost my grip. As if the fantastic tongue skills that the girl described were being used with me; as if the other girl's husband's cock was trying to force its way inside my ass."

"[December 2006]

I'm just home from So...'s wedding. I decided to pamper myself a little (and I don't mean anything dirty this time) before the wedding, since I was going to the salon anyway to do makeup. When I arrived home and went to put on my dress, I was feeling god-damn sexy. My turquoise dress did fit me perfectly; it's made of a kind of heavy, velvety fabric, and it shows all of my back, from my shoulders to just below my waistline. Maybe it's a little too tight around my hips, but I'm not going to be running around tonight. There's not too big of a cleavage, and since I'm not that blessed either, I decided that no bra or padding was needed to cover my nipples. I had just waxed my nether parts, and my crotch was sure to itch if I wore anything but cotton panties. My cotton panties are more comfortable than sexy, therefore they made some pretty visible marks under my dress. To hell with it, I thought, and decided ongoing commando. Well, once we left the church to go to the place where the reception was, it was colder than expected in the outside. Which means my nipples went all pointy for a while. What's worse is that the groom simply spent the whole night checking me out every time he had the opportunity. I tried to shrug it off, thinking it was only because of my self-consciousness, but I'm pretty convict that it wasn't just that. Either way, when I got home I was all slick down there, and luckily nothing leaked to my dress. It would be a shame to ruin it on the first time I wear it, especially when it attracts looks like a magnet. I like to think So... is probably having a really intense honeymoon, and that this is partly because of me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Nymph's Journal - Me and My Body

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds