A Once Upon a Time with Mom

"Oh shit you can suck pussy!" your mother screams, tilting her head back and pounding against the wall. "Mmmmm. Uhhhhhh. Oh yeah. Yeah baby. Suck your mommy dry! Suck meeeee!"

Your mother lays her head back on the pillow and pants while smiling, looking up at the ceiling.

"Damn I've never had an orgasm like that Billy. I thought my head would blow off. You are so fucking fantastic."

Your mother looks up into your eyes.

"I don't think I'll ever have another orgasm like that either. You've given me something that I'll remember for the rest of my life."

You then raise your eyebrows and think different. Climbing up in between her legs. Guiding your still, hard as steel, ten-inch dick to her slippery pussy. Ramming it in.

"Oh yes Billy!" your mother suddenly screams, throwing her head back against the pillow, reaching up and digging her nails into your back "Oh yes! Fuck me Billy! Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Slam that big thing in me. Mmmmm! Shit! Ram me baby boy!"

While you are ramming your dick in and out of your mother's pussy at blinding speed you now bend forward and take her big, erect nipple in your mouth. Tasting the sweetness. Feeling her giant melons. Kissing her lips. You now feel the magic moment quickly approaching.

"Oh shit mom!" you yell, looking down at your dick ramming in and out of her pussy. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

"Take it out Billy!" she yells, cupping her big tits. "I want you to cum all over my tits! Give it to me big boy!"

You now hear a wet slurping sound as you pull out your dong, hearing her gasp, hearing the slapping sound of the giant tits that could can now see in front of you, seeing joy in her eyes, seeing her look up and licking her lips. Seeing the giant tits that you can now feel rubbing your dong. Feeling the softness as you ram it between them. Feeling the head bump against her chin. Feeling her tongue on your dick.

"Ahhh," you moan as you shoot cum all over her tits and her face. "Take it all mom. Mmmmmm. Eat all my cum!"

You now collapse onto your mothers big tits, feeling your warm cum on her tits.

"I love you," your mom finally says, panting, reaching up and taking your head in her hands, leaning forward and mashing her lips against yours. Ramming her tongue down your throat, finally taking it out after you are both short of breath. "I want this forever Billy. This is all I've ever wanted. I now know that. I only want to go back to the house to get all of our things and then we can leave and go get married and go live somewhere else ok. We can go somewhere else and start our new lives together Billy."

You feel the tears start to rise when you realize what you have dreamed of for so many years has finally come true. You kiss your mother on the lips. Now feeling the electricity as you kiss. Feeling true love. Feeling the warm tears on her face.

"I never realized I could feel like this," you say, kissing your mother then lowering your head and going down to her beautiful toes. Hearing the cracking of the beautiful toes that you can now see as she bends them. Feeling them as she rubs them against your face. Feeling her big toe grace your lip as you take it in your mouth, sucking on it, tasting so clean. You now feel the smoothness of her foot as you run the edge of your tongue up the top of it and to her leg. Feeling her muscles tense as you run the edge of your tongue up and down the inside of her leg. Feeling her pussy hairs on your nose as you go up to her pussy and start to eat her out. Taking her clit in your mouth and sucking wildly. Tasting the inside of her pussy as you ram your tongue in and out and then up and down in between the lips. Tasting her cum as she cums on your tongue and then feeling her stomach quiver as you run the edge of your tongue up her stomach. Now feeling one of her big firm tits as you suck on the other. Sucking on her nipple. Feeling her foot run back and forth along your dong.

"Turn over," you whisper in her ear, putting your hands on her waist and turning her over. "I'm gonna fuck you from behind mom."

"Oh hell yes," your mother whispers, closing her eyes while the tears of joy run down her cheek.

You now hear the slapping of the ass cheeks that you can see as you look down. Feeling the smoothness of her skin as you ram your cock in her from behind. Feeling her tits as you reach under to grab them. Feeling her stomach muscles as they tighten up. You hear the loud banging of the chrome bed frame as it bangs against the wall. Being rocked by the incredible fucking. Hearing her pant. Hearing her moan. Tasting her sweet sweat as you lean forward and lick her back. Feeling her hands on the back off your head as she reaches back to grab your head. Feeling her thrust her ass back to meet your thrusts.

"Mmmmm," your mother groans, pulling your head down to the back of her head. "I'm cummmmmming! Oh shit Bobby! I'm cummming again!"

"Hey in there!" your friends yell from out the door, totally startling you both, making you both panic and slowing down your pace, trying in vein to quiet down. "We are going to be late for dinner and dancing you guys. We'd better go downstairs soon."

"Coming!" your mother yells from the bed, making you both snicker, "We just have to get dressed real quick ok! Give us a few minutes!"

"And wash up a little!" you yell, reaching up to wipe some of the cum off your face. "We'll be out in a few?"

"Ok," John yells, looking at Bob and raising one of his eyebrows, feeling a little curious. "Just don't be too long ok!"

"Too late for that," your mom whispers, looking down at your ten-inch dong, licking her lips. "We'll meet you at the restaurant ok?"

"Ok," your friends answer, walking away down to the restaurant.

You and your mother now get up from the bed and shower together. Scrubbing each other totally clean. Crying as you look into each other's eyes. You now walk downstairs and eat a beautiful dinner. Making all around you curious of this older woman playfully feeding this younger man, playing footsy under the table, making your friends look at each other and whisper. You now go to the dance floor and dance the night away until both of you can hardly stand. Feeling so hot. Feeling so aroused. Causing you to both go out in the snow and play like children, throwing snowballs at each other. Laughing as you play tag. Wrestling in the snow. There is no end to your happiness.

As you are standing outside the lodge you hear the sound of hard gusts of wind. Hearing the sounds of owls hooting, hearing the faint sound of children laughing, hearing the sound of the rushing water that you can see in the creek that has light twinkling on it from the full moon. Seeing the trees that are surrounding all covered with snow. Seeing the bright stars in the black sky totally uncovered, seeing the bright white snow that you can now feel as you reach down to pick some up. Feeling your mother put her mitten covered hand on your cheek. Feeling her raise your head up and kiss your lips. Feeling her tongue dart inside your mouth. Feeling her wrap her arms around you and hug you. Feeling her rubbing your neck.

"I love you," your mother whispers, smiling at you and leaning forward and kissing you on the forehead, slowly pulling you down to the snow and then lowering herself down to your stomach, then to your crotch, biting your dick through your pants.

You hear a bird singing overhead, hearing music from inside the lodge, hearing the slow unzipping of the silver zipper that you now see shining by the moonlight, seeing her pull down the front of your white underwear, seeing the red lips lowering down that you can now feel sucking on your dick. Feeling the warm wetness of her tongue, feeling her sucking fast and hard, feeling the cool breeze from outside blowing on the head of your dick as she takes your dick out of her mouth and runs her tongue all over it, feeling her put it back in her mouth, feeling her suck hard, feeling the cold snow on the back of your head as you lean your head back, feeling her tears on your dick as she starts to cry with total joy, feeling her slowing down her bobbing as she starts to cry uncontrollably. Feeling her reach up and caress your cheek. Feeling her hand run back down your stomach to your dick. Feeling her speed up her bobbing again, feeling her sucking harder, feeling your cum as it explodes out of your dick and splashes out on her face, running down her chin. Splashing on the white snow.

"Time to saddle up," your mother whispers in your ear, sticking her tongue in your ear, reaching down to lower her jeans and panties, grabbing your still hard cock and positioning it right under her pussy, lowering herself slowly down onto your cock. "Mmmm baby. Oh shit yeah. Fuck me hard Billy, ram it in me good. Mommy wants to feel your warm cum shooting up into her."

You now grab a hold of your mother's hips and thrust upwards, impaling her deeply, ramming your cock way up into her. Causing the slurping sound of the pussy that you can now see covering your dong. Feeling it squeezing your dick. Feeling your cockhead ramming into the mouth of your mother's womb. Feeling your cock filling her up completely, feeling her tighten around your long raging cock. You now see that she can hardly breathe now as she quickly bumps herself up and down on your hard dick. You finally feel her letting her hips relax, letting you do the work while she feels the pleasure of your long, hard dick sliding in and out of her. You feel the warm, wetness of her pussy as you ram your dick way up into her. Feeling the snowy ground bump against your ass on your down strokes.

"Ohhhhh yes. Fuck me Billy." your mother groans, clinching her teeth, reaching up to feel her tits through her warm sweater. "Ram it way up into me baby. Pound me. Fill my wet pussy up."

You now feel your mothers wet pussy sliding against your dick as you start to fuck her hard and fast, ramming your dick way up into her. Feeling the back of her pussy. Feeling her twist. You now feel the warm, wetness as her climax explodes around you. Feeling her hunch over. Feeling her breath. Feeling her kiss your lips. You now feel her slowing her rocking as she stays hunched over. Totally exhausted. You feel her pussy grab you and milk your cock, feeling the rising surge deep in your loins, feeling your dick deep in her as you thrust your hips upwards. Driving your big dick way up into her with a vengeance. You now feel her hips as you grab them, slamming her down onto your big dick, going in as far as you can. You hear her scream as you empty your balls in her. Feeling her fall forward onto your chest. Feeling your softening cock still inside her. Feeling a quick icy breeze blow across your face as you look up at the night sky. Feeling her back as you rub it. Feeling love electrifying your heart.

"Oh wow," you hear someone gasp, totally startling both of you. "That sure looks fun. Think I can join in?"

You now hear a girl's quick breath, hearing her unzip her pants, hearing her moan, hearing her lick the bright red lips that you can now see. Seeing her long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, long skinny body, and big firm tits looking down at you while she stands next to you on her skis. Seeing her bright red sweater, seeing her big full lips. Seeing her young smooth face that is eighteen years old even though she looks like she can't be more than fourteen. Seeing her take her mitten off. Seeing the small hand that you can now feel rubbing your cheek. Feeling her stick her wet finger in your mouth. Feeling taking your hand. Feeling her turning you over.

"Wow," the young girl gasped, bugging her eyes out and looking at your dong. "You are huge! I've never seen one that big! Damn! Sure hope it'll fit in my mouth."

"Oh yeah," you softly answer, still in shock from the sudden events. "Go for it baby girl."

You now hear her quick breath, hearing her take off her pants, hearing her smacking the bright red lips that you can now see over your dong. Seeing her rubbing her big tits, seeing her sticking her finger in her pussy, seeing her putting her finger in and then out of the warm lips that you can now feel tightly wrapped around your dong. Feeling her quickly bobbing up and down, feeling her run her tongue up and down the back of your dick, feeling her sucking on your balls, feeling her sticking her finger in your asshole. Feeling the cum exploding out of your dick into her mouth. Feeling her put her hand on your stomach and raising herself up.

"Damn that was nice" the girl says, smiling at you while she stands to put her clothes back on. "Hope we can do that again later you guys. I have to go right now but I'll be around later. I've been feeling so friging horny during this whole vacation guys. I could use a good fucking right now. My parents wouldn’t let my boyfriend come along so I've been going out of my fucking mind. Thanks for helping me out a little. This will tide me over till tonight."

You don't say anything. Still in shock from the sudden events. You now see her ski away. Skiing away with a look of total joy on her face. Skiing away while rubbing her pussy. You now look back to your mother, seeing that everything was ok, seeing that she liked the sudden events as much as you did. Seeing her wink.

"Let's go honey," your mother finally whispers before stuffing your now soft dick back in your pants, helping you to your feet. "We've got a lot of planning to do when we get back to the room Billy. A new life to plan. A fantastic life to plan. I don't want to waste even a second."

You now walk, hand in hand, back to the lodge where you will leave from 3 weeks later. Leave from after three weeks of total passion. After 3 weeks of true love. Three weeks of true heaven.

You leave the lodge and are driving on the snow covered, treacherous highway when you get into a horrible accident, killing your mother, killing your two friends, you are the only one to survive. You lay on the stretcher inside the ambulance and realize that your life would never be the same. Your true love. Your one true love is now gone. You then realize that you have died with her. You'll never be the same.

You hear the phone ring. Breaking you from your memories of the past.

You don't answer. You just put your head in your hands and cry. Leaning forward. Crying yourself to sleep and seeing your story in your dreams. Just as you have every night since the accident. Every night for last ten years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1081 milliseconds