A One-Man Woman Ch. 01

“About the two of you fucking.”

“And what else?” Jill asked. When I hesitated, she inquired, “Why am I fucking Mike?”

I thought for a few seconds. “I’m going to be thinking that you’re fucking Mike because his cock is so much bigger than mine and so much more satisfying to your cunt.”

“Yes!” Jill laughed and Mike joined in.

“You can go now,” he ordered me, as he turned his attention back to my wife. For the next hour I lay in bed listening to moans I’d never heard before from Jill. She seemed to be having constant orgasms and I held off as long as I could as I played with my cock. Eventually I came all over my stomach and fell asleep with a pool of cum on me.

I awakened in the morning and found myself with sticky cum on both me and the sheets. Jill was not in bed with me. I cleaned up my mess and looked at the clock which read 8:00. Their door was still closed when I went out in the hall, so I went downstairs to start the coffee and have some breakfast.

Around 9:00, the two lovers emerged from their love nest. Mike had on a loosely fitting robe that revealed a good portion of his upper body and legs, really just hiding his crotch. Jill had on a little see-through nightie that I’d bought her from Victoria Secret. Her tits, nipples and cunt were quite visible through the material. This was a little more the moment of truth than the night before, for now we were all sober. The previous night’s events could be blamed on the alcohol.

“How are you both?” I asked cheerfully, pouring two cups of coffee for them.

“We’re great. How are you?” asked Jill.

“I had a very satisfying night,” I confessed.

“With your hand?” laughed Mike. I blushed and laughed too.

They paused in the middle of the kitchen floor and exchanged a passionate kiss, then Jill kissed me. She looked into my eyes. “Darling, I love you so deeply, but I have never been so well-fucked in my life.” I looked at Mike who was grinning from ear to ear. “I think I’m in love with this man’s cock,” she cooed.

“I can understand why,” I said, reassuring her that I was o.k. I was wondering how things would be now between the three of us. Would it be awkward? Would they sleep together occasionally? Every night? As if reading my mind, Mike reached to untie her nightie in front and she let it fall open to reveal her naked breasts. She had some bite marks and hickeys around her tits and her neck, clearly a sign of Mike marking his territory. He reached for her tits in front of me and gave them a nice loving squeeze.

“These were magnificent ladies last night,” he said, referring to her breasts. He moved his hand around inside her nightie to grab her ass and stood there caressing it in front of me. “Bruce, I have to say that Jill here is probably the best fuck I have ever had. She puts more passion into one night of fucking than most women put into a lifetime. You’re a very lucky man.” I was surprised at his comment since I knew she had been more passionate with him last night than she had ever been with me. We then ate breakfast pretty much in silence .

After breakfast, I cleaned up and eventually heard the shower running upstairs. I ventured up and realized that they were showering together. For some reason it only seemed natural to me for that to happen. They had even left the door open and when I walked by the bathroom, they were toweling each other off. I watched for a moment, then caught Jill’s eye.

“Hi sweetheart. Hope you don’t mind,” she smiled.

“Of course he doesn’t mind,” Mike said. “How could a man who loves you as much as Bruce does keep his wife from being with the man who gave her the greatest night of pleasure she’s ever had?” I guess he had a point there. Still it was awkward to see them naked together. I went in to dress and soon Jill was by my side dressing too.

“Hon,” she said. “Mike and I are going downtown today to have lunch and see a movie. Is that o.k.?” Before I could answer, she said, “I left a list of chores on the table for you to do and maybe we can have a nice dinner in tonight.”

They were gone most of the day and I did my chores, which took a good part of the day. I realized they were sort of on a date together. When it got to be late afternoon, I started to feel kind of horny anticipating the evening. She had mentioned eating in so it sounded like the three of us would be together for the evening. I decided to fix a dinner for three and hoped I could time it for when they got home. I didn’t miss by much. They walked into the house hand in hand and were surprised to see the candlelight on the table and smell the roast in the oven.

“We had a wonderful day,” Jill sang as she gave me a big kiss. “And you’re a wonderful husband for making such a nice dinner. What’s the occasion?”

I heard myself saying, ”I just thought it would be nice to celebrate you and Mike consummating your relationship.”

Mike gave me a wink and said, “I like how you think, Bruce. Keep thinking that way.”

After they freshened up, I called them to dinner and we opened some champagne to continue the celebration. After dinner, we retired to the family room for some after dinner drinks. Jill continued to drink wine, while Mike and I had brandy.

“Ya know, Bruce,” Mike said, “I’d have to say that your behavior today, the day after practically giving your wife to another man, has been exemplary. Wouldn’t you say so, Jill?” She nodded, smiling at me. “I mean, you could have left, you could have blown up at me or Jill. But instead, you did chores all day, have the house looking great, prepared a fabulous dinner, and all while I was on a date with your wife. Correct me if I’m wrong, Bruce, but that seems to be the behavior of a man who wants his wife to be fucked again and again by her new lover. Is that true?”

He had caught me off guard, and I swallowed hard. “Uh…,” was all I could say.

“It’s o.k., honey,” Jill said. “You can tell us if that’s what you want. You know that I want Mike’s cock in me a lot more than just last night.”

“And, believe me,” Mike said, “I want Jill’s tits, ass and cunt a lot more!” We all laughed and it broke the tension a little. “You know that your beautiful wife, my stepdaughter, sucked me off twice during the night? And she swallowed every drop of my cum, Bruce.” I must have looked surprised.

“Has she ever sucked you to completion, Bruce?” he asked. I shook my head no. He smiled confidently. “We also fucked twice during the night, once she rode me and had three orgasms and once I took her from behind and she came again with my big cock inside her. Did she ever cum while you were fucking her Bruce?” The arrogant tone he was taking was creating an erection in my pants.

I looked at Jill who was now blushing. “No, Mike, I don’t think she’s ever cum with me inside her,” I admitted. I couldn’t understand why, but for some reason confessing to my father-in-law that I was less of a man than he was, was turning me on.

“Do you think it’s because your penis is too small for her? Or do you think it’s because you cum too quickly inside her?” he suggested.

“Probably a combination of both,” I said, now blushing myself.

“Yes, I think it is,” he agreed. “Why don’t you go ahead and tell her why you don’t satisfy her, Bruce?” he urged me, leaving no doubt he wanted to enjoy humiliating me some more.

I looked into my wife’s eyes and said, “Jill…I…know I can’t satisfy you sexually because my penis is too small and because I cum too quickly inside you.” Mike was grinning from ear to ear when he heard that and Jill smiled, saying to me, “It’s o.k., honey, I have a real man to take care of my needs now.”

Mike said, “Well, Bruce, Jill and I talked quite a bit today, and especially since you’ve been so good about all this, we want you to have a little reward tonight.”

He looked at Jill expectantly and she said, “Darling, we’ve decided to let you watch us tonight so you can see just how good a lover Mike is. I very much want you to be able to watch how well he fucks me and I want you to be able to observe what a really big cock can do to my cunt.”

“But a couple of ground rules first, Bruce,” Mike said, clearly taking on the alpha male role. “First, all three of us have to be naked, and that includes you, Bruce.” I nodded in agreement. “Second, you are to only watch the two of us, no touching Jill. That’s reserved for me tonight. O.K.?” I nodded. “Third, I want you to consider this a privilege that I will grant you every once in awhile, not regularly. Once you’ve watched how I fuck your wife, you are going to want to see this a lot, but that’s my call. O.K.?” I nodded again, swallowing hard and absently rubbing my fully erect penis through my pants. “And finally, on the nights I fuck Jill, I’d prefer that my cock be the only one inside her.” Once again I nodded in agreement.

Twenty minutes and one drink later, I found myself in Mike’s bedroom, naked, sitting on a chair as the two of them lay in one another’s arms on the bed. They were kissing passionately and paying no attention to me. I sat with a fresh, strong drink in my hand, just enjoying the scene unfolding before me. As their tongues intertwined, Mike spent a lot of time feeling Jill’s melon-shaped tits, tweaking the nipples, and she concentrated her hands on his big balls and cock. I had to admit that they made one very sexy, beautiful couple. Soon Mike was alternately sucking on one tit, then the other as Jill threw her head back to enjoy the sensations. After working over her breasts, they moved into a sixty-nine position and while she licked and sucked on his big purple cock head, he expertly tongued her pussy, nibbling on her swollen clit, then probing deep into her wet pussy with that tongue. She was writhing on top of his face, her ass gyrating as she ground her wet pussy into his face.

When he sensed that she was getting close to an orgasm, he lifted her off his face and she turned to kiss him passionately, tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue. Mike’s cock was fully hard now and he lay back on the bed with his huge hard-on sticking straight up towards the ceiling. “C’mon, babe, time to ride daddy’s horsecock,” he teased. Jill swung her one leg over him and slowly lowered herself onto his tool. I watched in disbelief as the thickness of his meat began to spread her cunt lips apart. She lowered her pussy onto his dick very slowly, savoring the feel of the penetration. Her cunt was wetter than I had ever seen it, so despite his length and thickness, she was able to slide down onto him quite smoothly. Once his balls reached her ass and he was fully inside her, Jill rolled her eyes back and moaned through an orgasm, her whole body quivering and shaking.

Once she came down from her high, she began riding Mike’s cock very slowly and he reached to cup both her large tits in his big hands. They really did look as if they belonged together and I wondered to myself if two bodies could just be made for each other. Then I felt their eyes on me as I took another big drink from my glass. My own penis was totally hard from watching.

“Are you enjoying this?” I heard Jill’s voice. “It sure looks like you are, at least from the little thing between your legs,” she said with a smile. Mike chuckled at this and pushed up into her wet cunt. I could only nod. “Tell me, darling,” Jill said.

I found it as hard to disobey her orders as I did his. I took a deep breath and said, “I’m really getting turned on watching Mike fuck you, Jill.”

She smiled through her glazed over eyes. “That’s nice to hear,” she said sweetly. “Both my men enjoying my body, but in a very different way. Isn’t Mike’s cock magnificent, Bruce?” she asked.

I swallowed hard. “It truly is,” I said watching how much wetter it got each time Jill pulled off of him.

She looked over at me and said, excitement in her eyes, “Why don’t you tell him, darling?” My humiliation was turning her on too.

I spoke with a catch in my voice. “Mike, you really do have a magnificent cock.”

“You are allowed to touch yourself, darling,” Jill laughed. I had never masturbated in front of anyone in my life, so I was very shy about doing it here.

“Yeah,” agreed Mike. “You might as well play with that little weenie because it won’t be in Jill’s cunt tonight, you can count on that.” Again, he seemed so in control and so dominant. I felt compelled to put down my drink, reach for my balls with my right hand and my penis with my left. I probably could have cum with only a couple of rapid strokes, but I sensed they would not have enjoyed that, but rather wanted to really put on a show for me and have me observe what real fucking was all about. So I carefully played with the pre-cum on the tip of my little dick and rubbed it in to the skin. Jill and Mike both seemed pleased to see me now playing with myself.

She began riding him faster now and started talking really dirty to him, telling him, “Fuck me, Mike, fuck me really hard. That’s it, shove that big, beautiful cock deep into my pussy, make me cum again and again.”

Her breathing became more labored and he was thrusting into her as fast as she rode that dick. His balls slapped her ass with each downward stroke. Then without missing a beat, he rolled her over onto her back and she wrapped those long legs around his back. He pounded her ass into the bed and she cried out, “FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!” Then, “OH GOD! OH GOD! I’M CUMMMMMIIINNNGGGG!” and she nearly screamed as she had a second orgasm.

Rather than slow up this time, Mike pounded his dick into her cunt at lightning fast speed, then clenched his butt muscles, and I could see his balls contracting as he filled Jill with a vast amount of semen. Because his cock was so big and filled her pussy completely, I could see the creamy white cum seeping out around his swollen dick. I found myself squeezing my cock to keep from cumming myself and was barely successful. I just wanted to savor that “edge of cumming” feeling.

After a few minutes of very tender kissing, Mike withdrew his spent cock from my wife’s well-fucked cunt and they lay together with his jism running out onto the sheets. They didn’t seem at all bothered by that. She tenderly caressed his only slightly deflated penis until he began to stiffen again. I couldn’t believe he was getting hard again this quickly. What a man! I thought. Then he reached for some of the cum in her cunt and soaked his middle finger with it, transferring it to her sexy butt. His finger began sliding in and out of her asshole accompanied by the natural lubricant. “Oooooo” she cooed. “You know how much I love that. Are you trying to get me horny again?”

He laughed and said, “Get on your hands and knees, you hot-assed bitch, Daddy’s gonna take you from behind.” Jill obediently rolled onto all fours and I thought, hmm, she likes him to dominate her too. Mike positioned himself behind her and as he inserted his now-hard cock into her still very-wet pussy, he continued to finger-fuck her butt hole. The finger action caused her to wriggle her ass so deliciously.

“Oooooh, daddy, that’s soooo goooood!” she purred. “Fuck my butt with your finger….mmmmm…” After several minutes of this treatment of her ass, he reached around and began squeezing her big tits and pinching the nipples. She cried out a little and I wondered if it was hurting her, but once she looked over at me and smiled, so I knew she was enjoying a little pain here. Now Mike got into a good fuck rhythm and was sliding completely in and out of her, his balls slapping hard against her ass each time. He looked over at me and saw me slowly masturbating.

“Ever do this to your slut wife?” he asked. I shook my head no.

“He could never last that long,” Jill laughed. Mike chuckled too and proudly continued fucking my wife that way. Then he surprised me by pulling completely out and I heard Jill say, “No, please don’t stop fucking me, Mike.” He responded my slapping her right butt cheek quite hard. She jumped and her ass jiggled. Then he did the same to the left butt cheek. She jumped again. I could see a certain sadistic pleasure in his eyes as he spanked her a little harder on both cheeks again. His hand left a pink imprint so I knew she really felt it.

“C’mon slut, shake that ass of yours for me. Shake it so it makes me want to fuck you some more.” Jill began to shake her ass as if she was shimmying to “Wipe Out”. Her cheeks were jiggling and her tits bouncing up to practically hit her in the chin. It looked rather degrading, yet so sexy at the same time. Mike started slapping his huge dick on her shimmying ass and then spanked her really hard. “Beg me, bitch!” he ordered.

“Please Mike, put your wonderful dick back inside my cunt. Please fuck me and make me cum!”

“You want my cock AND your husband’s?”

“Yes, yes!” she cried.

“You can have him right now instead of me if you’d like,” he teased her.

“No, not Bruce. You,” she said and began furiously rubbing her clit, wanting to cum again.

“Why not your husband?” he taunted her.

“Too….too…small…” she said, her breathing labored.

“You mean his cock can’t satisfy you, Jill?” Mike asked.

“No….not….a…cock…”she said, maybe forgetting I was in the room. “Just…a….little….weenie…”

Mike looked over at me, with the proudest, cocksure smile on his face. I began rubbing my penis unashamedly now. I knew at that moment my role as Jill’s husband had been taken over by her stepfather. “But Jill,” Mike teased again, “surely Bruce can fuck you for a long time too, can’t he?”

“Nooo….”she whispered. “Cums….way…too…soon..”

Again Mike looked at me and started laughing. “Well, Bruce, I think we both know who wears the pants around here, don’t we?” I nodded.

“Tell me, Bruce,” he said as he slowly inserted his cock back into my wife’s waiting, longing pussy.

“You wear the pants here, Mike,” I said, nearly breathless myself with sexual excitement.

“Then tell me what you want me to do, weenie,” he ordered.

“Please fuck her, Mike, fuck my wife for as long and as hard and as often as you want to,” I cried out. Mike shoved his cock all the way inside her, grinning and Jill removed her finger from her clit as his thick manmeat made contact with her clit. She began cumming with her most violent orgasm yet, and he began filling her cunt with another load of his manly semen. As they both looked over at me, I began shooting several long spurts of my own semen into the air and all over my stomach.

As I came down from my orgasm, they were both looking over at me smiling. Mike’s swollen dick was still fully inserted in Jill’s cunt. She gave me the sweetest, most loving look she had ever given me, then said, “Sweetheart, I am SO glad that you love masturbation.”

I returned her smile and said, “I have a feeling I’m going to be doing a lot of it.” She nodded, then began a hearty laugh, which was joined by Mike and me.

(Continued in Chapter 2)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds