• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Pagan Birthday

A Pagan Birthday

This is very similar to my previous story: Ama Laga, but with a strong incestual twist. It contains a little bisexuality. Of course, if you’re into incest, a little cock-sucking probably won’t bother you.

*****

Birthday Surprise

“Grandma!” I cried, blushing as I opened her present for my eighteenth birthday. “I can’t wear this! It’s so….well…sluttish.” I’m not a prude, but it was just too much: a white dress with black poke-a-dots, strapless, low-cut and very short.

“Nonsense,” replied my grandmother Suzie, “You have such a beautiful figure, it’d be a shame not to show it off a bit. Besides which, there’s no such thing as a slut.”

My Grandpa Bill winked at me and I blushed again. It was true that I had a nice body. I had full breasts and a pert butt and all the boys at school wanted me, though only the Prom King had had me. But, I was definitely more shy and reserved than my Grandparents.

They were anything but typical Grandparents: Barely fifty (my Grandma had my Mom at 16, and my Mom had had my twin brother Adam and I when she was just 15, you do the math), they were fit, tanned, and moved with a grace that was both athletic and sensual. I think Grandma might have even had a boob-job, though I didn’t like to think about it.

Opening his present, Adam was thrilled to get some expensive, stonewashed jeans from them and immediately jumped up to go try them on.

“Have some more wine, Eve my dear,” suggested my father. He too was relatively young, in shape and very handsome (at least some women would say), with the blonde hair and blue eyes which Adam and I had inherited.

In contrast, my mother Dawn and my Grandma were dark and sleek, with olive complexions and deep brown eyes. The wine was making me sleepy and distracted, I wasn’t used to it. I daydreamed, listening to the sound of crickets in the warm summer night, and the soft, lush odors of the Oregon forest wafted in through the window.

My father and Uncle Leo were talking about an upcoming Wicca festival in Eugene. Generally speaking, my family was fairly ordinary. They had steady jobs, were PTA leaders and regular voters, and even attended a protestant church (granted, it was very liberal) on occasion.

But, they also had an interest in “heathen” things like Wicca and various New Age stuff. In keeping with their pagan leanings, they were also unusually open about sex. (“An ye harm none, do what ye wilt” was the Wiccan rede). It was a source of embarrassment at times when my friends came over, Looking over at my cousins Dave and Barb, I wondered if the same thing happened to them at home.

Adam came back with his jeans on, smiling. They were skin-tight, so tight in fact that you could almost make out the outline of his penis. I tried not to look.

“Do you like the jeans, Adam?” asked my Grandma, grinning.

“Oh, yeah,” he replied enthusiastically.

“They look good on you,” she winked, and Uncle Leo gave him the thumbs up.

Adam and I both liked the gifts we received from our parents: gold watches with mother of pearl faces. Delicately inscribed on the dial was the figure of a couple in an intensely romantic well,…passionate embrace. Adam’s had something else inscribed on his. He laughed, then wouldn’t let me look at it. I was getting very sleepy and felt warm and liquid.

When we opened the presents from our Uncle Leo (my mother’s brother) and Aunt Julie, we were both shocked: I got a black crotch-less Teddy and he got a black leather thong. Everybody laughed, especially Dave and Barb, who were older than we. I was too drowsy to even blush. We had one last gift each.

My mother came over and held my face in her hands, looking into my eyes with love. “Eve, this is a very special night, a celebration,” she said softly. Then she kissed me tenderly, but in a way that was a little too long and a little too wet to be entirely motherly.

The last gift came in a shoebox and was simply wrapped. We both were taken aback and perplexed as we opened it: There was a pair of soft leather straps and a strapped gag that had a short rubber cock to be placed in the mouth. When I looked up, my father had an odd smile on his face that became blurred as I struggled to stare at it, then darkness.

When I awoke, I was on mossy ground in the dark, naked, tied and gagged. I heard chanting. Adam was on the ground beside me, also bound and naked but still asleep, and our parents stood on each side. The rest of the family stood in a circle in white robes. I was confused and frightened, but my mother put her hand on my head, reassuring me as I sat up.

I immediately tried to cover myself, ashamed, then realized it was useless and let my hands fall.

They were gathered around a small fire and a low bench, only a few feet long and covered in purple cloth. Everyone looked very serious, even my rowdy cousins. My mood sifted from fear to anger. I had been drugged, stripped, and gagged, damn it! I started to stand in rage, but my father pushed me firmly down by my shoulder and I desisted. I bit down on the gag’s short penis.

“…flowing green lush and moist, you speak to us in the stream,” chanted my grandmother who stood across from us. I could hear the stream and its croaking frogs.

“You whisper to us, O Goddess, call to us on the gentle wind,” replied all. I saw Adam was waking, dazed and alarmed. My parents noticed too and caressed him.

“You call us to be one, one with each other, one with the earth,” said Grandma, “from the one came two, and the two will become one with us. In the one, we will find ecstasy” The atmosphere changed suddenly but I could not recognize to what. “Seek ecstasy.”

“Lust is the path,” all replied, then let their robes fall, revealing their nakedness. Naked! I closed my eyes at once, stunned, then I thought about it a bit: Many pagan rites were performed “sky clad,” that is naked, and apparently this was no exception. That’s probably why I was naked too. I opened my eyes …and saw that no one had a body that was disgusting or repulsive.

Everyone was quite fit and healthy in fact, attractive even, especially my cousin Dave. He definitely worked out, had a six-pack, and was hot. My god, what was I saying? I turned away.

“All become one,” chanted my grandmother, and then turned to kiss grandfather. It was a loving kiss at first then became more and more passionate, the kind of kiss that would make you say: ‘get a room.’ Their tongues thrust and licked lips, and I saw her reach down to touch his penis. I was fixated like a deer in a headlight, couldn’t turn away. I watched him stiffen and grow, his penis bobbing.

“All become one,” answered the family. She then turned to my cousin Dave and kissed him. It was long and hard and he squeezed her breast while she jerked him. She was kissing Dave!

Before I could absorb this, Dave turned to his mother, my aunt Julie, and began to kiss her, licking and biting each other’s lips, reaching down to stroke her vulva. His mother! I was disgusted but fascinated, appalled but…aroused. No. Not aroused, no. I recognized the mood now: raw animal passion, sweat and quiver.

“All become one,” chanted the group

At the same time, my grandfather kissed my cousin Barb who stood beside him thus simultaneously sending the kiss around the circle the other direction. He groped her as his tongue slid into her mouth.

She then kissed her father Leo while, coming from the other direction, aunt Julie kissed my father. When Leo kissed his twin sister, my mother, the kiss seemed the most lustful of all. He grabbed her buns and pulled her to him while she ground her mons against his thigh.

Her lips were hungry and wet, and she shuddered. Then my parents came together, standing between Adam and I and the fire, their intertwining forms silhouetted Their heated kiss was one I had witnessed many times, and for a brief moment I felt as if all were normal….then their bodies parted just enough for my mother to slip her hand down to his crotch. I tried not to look...

“All become one,” everyone softly chanted.

…but was just too curious…His cock was growing as my mother caressed it, and I saw that it was already bigger than the only one I knew: the Prom King. It pulsed in her hand, seemed to bulge with veins.

He shivered beneath her touch. My father gently set her down on the padded bench, then spread her thighs wide. The lips of her pussy glistened with juices in the firelight. He entered her slowly and she grunted.
This was something I had fantasized about before: watching my parents “do it,” but hadn’t really expected to get excited by it. Was that sick?

“All become one.” I saw that everyone was watching intently and with pleasure. I wasn’t alone. My mother flushed and panted.

My parents fucked for what seem like hours, his cock sliding in and out slick with her juices; my mother shaking in orgasm several times; and I watched, enjoying each stroke despite myself.

Finally my father grimaced then withdrew before he could shoot his load. She was flushed, and her body shimmered and smelled of cunt and cum. Leo and my grandfather came over and kneeled at her head and feet while my father held her legs open.

My grandfather’s cock stood straight out throbbing, definitely not the cock of an “old” man, and Leo too was erect, precum glistening at the tip of his prick. With a single push, Grandpa entered her and she screamed with pleasure, then her brother Leo filled her mouth with his member. It occurred to me that what my father had been doing was preparing her for her father and brother.

“All become one,” all quietly spoke.

It was dirty… and I was loving it.

My mother was drenched in sweat and her eyes were glazed as they thrust into her. She whimpered and moaned. I looked over and saw that Adam was hard and stroking his prick as best he could with the straps binding him.

I knew I wanted it. I looked around the circle and saw Dave being sucked off by his mother and sister who knelt before him. All of our eyes were filled with desire, with want. I wanted to fuck. My pussy was soaking. I could smell the sweat, the musk, and the juices that now dripped from Mom’s cunt and from my own.

“All become one.” I wanted to fuck.

Leo and Grandpa both groaned then pulled out. Their cocks jerked as they shot stream after stream of cum on Mom’s face, breasts and stomach. Fuck me. I reached down and with my bound, hands shoved my fingers into my dripping cunt as deeply as I could. Fuck me. Grandma came up and licked the semen off my mother’s body, then kissed Leo and Grandpa, sharing it with them. Fuck me.

“All become one.” Mother looked up, hot, panting and covered with sweat and cum, and saw the desire in my eyes, saw my fingers working my cunt and clit. She reached over and, together with Dad and Grandma, freed my hands and removed the gag, then did the same for Adam who trembled with need.

“All become one,” the voices said, now more emphatically.

They laid me down on the bench whose covers were soaked and smelled of lust. Mother and Grandma held my legs, spreading them wide as Dad crouched above me. My thighs were wet and my pussy gaped open enticing and welcoming him. Though I could sense that there was some love in his eyes, it was lust that drove him. He wanted me, wanted to fuck me.

“Fuck me….please….fuck me,” I pleaded.

Dad put his finger to my lips, silencing me, then drove his cock deep inside me. I gasped. It was larger than I had imagined, stretching me completely, filling me. Mother and Grandma bent over me, kissing me on the lips and fondling me.

“All become one,” the chant now seemed almost like a cheer, like applause.

He pumped me slowly, his cock pulsing, each stroke making me groan. I lost control completely, thrashing and screaming as I came. And, he kept pumping me I wanted it to last forever…then he withdrew, leaving me empty and needing more. I was lifted up and Dad lay on his back, then I was gradually lowered back on to his huge prick. I started to ride it at once, grinding my clit against him, then Grandpa came over and offered me his hardening cock.

I sucked it up at once, grabbed his ass to try and force as much of it as I could into my throat. All of the sudden, I felt a tongue licking my ass, lathering it, and realized it was my mother. The tongue was bringing me even more pleasure as it explored my anus.

Abruptly I felt something hard there, and looked back to see Adam hovering above me, being guided by my mother and Grandma. He eased his young rod into me, and it hurt at first, but as he began to pump, the pain passed and my virgin ass squeezed his twitching member.

“All become one,” a gentle cheer. Everyone seemed proud of the fact that my twin brother was fucking my ass!

I was filled, lost completely in the pleasure. I wanted to be filled with their cum. I could taste the precum and feel the head of Grandpa’s penis as it slipped in and out of my mouth. My cunt pulsated around my father’s erection. My ass grasped my brother’s cock. I wanted it all.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Leo and Dave come over. They knelt beside us stroking their cocks. I began to shake violently as an incredible orgasm rocked my body.

Suddenly, it all erupted. My mouth was filled with tangy cum, the first I had ever tasted. I felt Adam’s prick jerk as he filled my rectum with semen. I felt Dad’s cock violently twitch as he filled my pussy to overflowing, could feel the jism dripping down on to his balls. I felt the splash of cum on my face, back, and breasts as Leo and Dave blew their loads.

“All become one,” now a sigh.

All the men stepped back, and the women, Mom, Grandma, Julie, and Barb enveloped me. Their tongues slid over my body, penetrating each orifice, lapping up the cum. I trembled and cried with yet another orgasm. As I passed out, I heard again:

“All become one.”

When I awoke, Aunt Julie’s head was between my legs. I saw Adam across the fire being fucked by Dad as he knelt on all fours. Grandpa was in front of him, feeding him cock, and Dave was beneath him sucking him off. Leo jerked off his son. I watched as he grimaced, filling Dave’s mouth. I shivered softly as I came, then passed out again.

I awoke, I was in my bed, and warm summer sun painted my sheets. As I stretched, I thought to myself: Whoa! What an incredible dream! Man, it was hot! But with the whole family?

I was surprised to find that I didn’t feel a bit guilty. There was a knock at the door, then my Mom entered the room, naked and carrying a tray with breakfast on it.

“Good morning Dear,” she said as if everything were perfectly normal.

“What?” I stammered.

She set the tray aside and sat beside me on the bed. She took my face between her hands and said: “I hope you enjoyed your birthday surprise. I know all of us certainly did.”

Then she gave me a long kiss that wasn’t a bit motherly.

I thought I could taste cum on her lips. She set the tray on the bed, then turned to leave. Before she closed the door, she said : “Remember, Leo and my birthday is in three weeks,” and she winked.

It was then that I realized Adam was beside me in the bed, naked and gently snoring. Without a doubt, life was going to be different around here.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Pagan Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 755 milliseconds